Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Put off by Veri's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have a nose thru someone's veri's who U are thinking about meeting ?

We have been chatting to a single guy, but a look thru his veri's has put us right off. He's met some women who we personally wouldn't want to meet. Just makes us think he's desperate to fuck anyone and will meet anyone that asks him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Theirs no accounting for taste

over a year ago

There have been occasionspanked when it has made me feel a little intimidated which in turn means I wouldn't respond to a message.

over a year ago

"Do you have a nose thru someone's veri's who U are thinking about meeting ?

We have been chatting to a single guy, but a look thru his veri's has put us right off. He's met some women who we personally wouldn't want to meet. Just makes us think he's desperate to fuck anyone and will meet anyone that asks him"

Don't meet him then, but would it of been any better if he had of hidden the veris ?

over a year ago

Don't meet him then...simple! Yes I see who some people have met and it can be a deciding factor on me meeting them but I just move on I don't think about it all that much tbh

over a year ago

We have been chatting to a single guy, but a look thru his veri's has put us right off. He's met some women who we personally wouldn't want to meet. Just makes us think he's desperate to fuck anyone and will meet anyone that asks him"

good point on our profile we get tons of messages from men who want to meet the wife but like you after seeing his veris and who he's been with we think along the same lines this guy will play with anyone

over a year ago

That is why it is handy not to have any meet veris lol.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

I agree in some respects, it is a bit of a turn off for me too. Saying that Gillyhicks does have a valid counter argument. It's better you see than you don't.

over a year ago

Posts on the forums give me more of an idea of who I wouldn't want to meet because of their attitude than any verifications.

over a year ago

You go to a club , hit it off with a great guy and have a wonderful time .

Get home and check him out on here and find he's met people you wouldn't wanna meet .

Does that make the fun you had the night before any less than you had ?

Shame if it does ....

We are simply on here to have a good time , and wouldn't turn someone down because of who they've met .

over a year ago

Maybe he just likes variety. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like you have to shag the people they've met.

over a year ago

Just because someone isn't for us, doesn't mean that someone else didn't enjoy their company... Same with verifications..

Exceptions for us is people that very blatantly and honestly only play bareback...we May then choose not to meet them.

When we first got together people used to tell Mr they wouldn't play with him as be was with me and I was a slut... We used it as a useful filter.

over a year ago

Yeah we don't intend to meet him now, my question though was do other people do the same ?

Ignorance can be bliss, had he had no veri's we Prob would have given him a try.

over a year ago

It's a difficult Balance isn't it? Veris don't put me off unless they are absolutely awful as I like to build a rapport with the person and a telephone call/social meet is always important.

I suppose In a females case they like to know the male is verified do they?

over a year ago

"Yeah we don't intend to meet him now, my question though was do other people do the same ?

Ignorance can be bliss, had he had no veri's we Prob would have given him a try. "

Have to ask what was wrong with this other meets...

over a year ago

I think it is unfair to use your rationale to the single males decision making.

To give you some sort of perspective, I don't have a type per se. I am relatively open minded as to what I will enjoy. With that said, I will not just fuck anybody but have my own criteria.

Consideration needs to be given to circumstances which you will not see in the verification.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes we always look at verifications if shown, just helps build up a picture.

Who has verified them doesn't put us off as we aren't looking to meet them. However very occasionally certain wording may give us pause for thought.

over a year ago

Yep, veris from some women can totally turn me off a guy - not based on their meets' looks but because I know how the women play and how active they are. I just make a note in case the veri is hidden in future and move on.

By *edallionMan
over a year ago

manchester

Have you thought about this.

Someone you know (family or friend) decided not to meet you again because they heard you're on here.

I don't see how someone's personality or intentions would change overnight just because they've met someone you don't fancy, same was as I don't see why that family or friend will or will not cut ties with you because of your harmless lifestyle decisions.

Bottom line is make your own decisions as life must still go on.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Lots of our varies are folk we met at parties, clubs socially no sex involved. Maybe his are similar

over a year ago

"Have you thought about this.

Someone you know (family or friend) decided not to meet you again because they heard you're on here.

I don't see how someone's personality or intentions would change overnight just because they've met someone you don't fancy, same was as I don't see why that family or friend will or will not cut ties with you because of your harmless lifestyle decisions.

Bottom line is make your own decisions as life must still go on. "

When deciding who to meet (a stranger) we gather as much info as we can about said person in order to make an informed decision. Photos, their profile, people they've met before and comments people left for them as well as comments they've left for others. We DO make our own decisions, I wasn't asking for people to decide for me, I just wondered who else factored this into their equation.

over a year ago

Previously when I was on here (left end 2004), I had 43 verifications from wide range of single females, MF couples and a some guys, and I also got accused of being desperate - I used to point out that if I posted every time I had sex with my then wife as very, there would not be enough space on the page, and that at that time 43 very from many "repeat" meets was small fry

Conversely - I no longer wish to or need to show verifications and guess what !!!!!!! - yep I still get comments saying "wont meet if not got lots of veris etc" - you just cant win lol

over a year ago

"Previously when I was on here (left end 2004), I had 43 verifications from wide range of single females, MF couples and a some guys, and I also got accused of being desperate - I used to point out that if I posted every time I had sex with my then wife as very, there would not be enough space on the page, and that at that time 43 very from many "repeat" meets was small fry

Conversely - I no longer wish to or need to show verifications and guess what !!!!!!! - yep I still get comments saying "wont meet if not got lots of veris etc" - you just cant win lol "

Haha yes, screwed both ways(or not perhaps it seems )

over a year ago

No, who someone has met in the past doesn't concern me. I'm not here to judge who they find atractive. And I don't know other people well enough to know who I would want to avoid. I just haven't thought about it.

If I like someone, I will meet them. I look at veris, but more because I'm nosey than anything else.

Threads like these are why Marc and I have been more careful about how many veris we post. Will everyone realize lots of our meets are socials? I dunno. It's a bit sad to me that it matters to others, but then people can make decisions based on anything they want. But it's also a bit futile when things are so easily made private on here.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"No, who someone has met in the past doesn't concern me. I'm not here to judge who they find atractive. And I don't know other people well enough to know who I would want to avoid. I just haven't thought about it.

If I like someone, I will meet them. I look at veris, but more because I'm nosey than anything else.

Threads like these are why Marc and I have been more careful about how many veris we post. Will everyone realize lots of our meets are socials? I dunno. It's a bit sad to me that it matters to others, but then people can make decisions based on anything they want. But it's also a bit futile when things are so easily made private on here.

-Courtney "

Good point made there - after all its not the end of the world if you do or do not have them is it

over a year ago

Yes it has put us off. Recently we were looking to meet a single guy. Our preference is not to play with guys who are gay or bi.

One particular profile caught our eye. The guy described himself as straight but was verified by 4 tv's and not one female or couple.

So we moved on to find another guy who was more compatible.

over a year ago

We look at the veris ,but would not discount meeting them just because they met someone not to our taste. Howerever if they have met people who openly admit to bareback or have attended a local club that regularly hosts bareback gangbabgs then we won't meet them.

Before anyone mentions it we know it doesn't make them safe and we are aware people don't always display all veris and only display what they want people to see but it's one of the criteria we use when deciding who to meet in order to minimise any risk. At the end of the day it's all personal choice who you meet and you shouldn't feel guilty for the way you select partners however sometimes it's better to keep your reasons for not meeting to yourself.

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

This ishappenening with me more and more, but then I think I'm going through the bored stage , so it's been a goodexcusetocull quite a few from my friends list astheirantics don't match up to my standards

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

We have been chatting to a single guy, but a look thru his veri's has put us right off. He's met some women who we personally wouldn't want to meet. Just makes us think he's desperate to fuck anyone and will meet anyone that asks him

This ishappenening with me more and more, but then I think I'm going through the bored stage , so it's been a goodexcusetocull quite a few from my friends list astheirantics don't match up to my standards "

And I hate predictive text ! Lol

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Often and for all sorts of reasons x

over a year ago

"No, who someone has met in the past doesn't concern me. I'm not here to judge who they find atractive. And I don't know other people well enough to know who I would want to avoid. I just haven't thought about it.

-Courtney

Good point made there - after all its not the end of the world if you do or do not have them is it "

Do you mean if you do or do not have veris? We've met unverified people before - some were even single guys. So no, having them or not really doesn't matter to us

over a year ago

"Maybe he just likes variety. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like you have to shag the people they've met. "

That's true my veris are not from people I've slept with

By *eggaeloverMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"You go to a club , hit it off with a great guy and have a wonderful time .

Get home and check him out on here and find he's met people you wouldn't wanna meet .

Shame if it does ....

We are simply on here to have a good time , and wouldn't turn someone down because of who they've met .

"

over a year ago

Never puts me off. If i like someone then i like them, not their meets. And i'd never let their meets put me off having a good time either.

They'll fuck anything? Dented your ego that? You're not special on here, pretty much nobody is.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I pay very little attention to verifications. It's nice to know that someone has been verified but even then everyone on here was unverified at one time. So it's more important to chat and make a connection.

over a year ago

"Never puts me off. If i like someone then i like them, not their meets. And i'd never let their meets put me off having a good time either.

They'll fuck anything? Dented your ego that? You're not special on here, pretty much nobody is."

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"That is why it is handy not to have any meet veris lol."

Yet

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Posts on the forums give me more of an idea of who I wouldn't want to meet because of their attitude than any verifications."

Although I don't go for meets purely with forum users; I would be missing out on a whole other world if I did that.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Always look at the veris

And yes it has put me off.

But also do think about the ones I cannot see...

over a year ago

Yep I always have a nose through the veri's & sometimes the veri trail too

Would it put me off someone? If it did, it would be because something else wasn't quite right.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

Verifications are there to show someone is genuine, and does turn up for a meet. How you interact and feel about them when YOU chat with them, should be the deciding factor whether you meet them or not.

By *arry_UkMan
over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 09/02/16 23:48:03]

over a year ago

"Yep I always have a nose through the veri's & sometimes the veri trail too

Would it put me off someone? If it did, it would be because something else wasn't quite right.

"

Same here

over a year ago

Although I wouldn't judge anyone for who they meet, we have a simple rule that if either of us feel slightly not right about some one then it's a no. Sometimes we do not even have a logical reason.

over a year ago

Absolutely read veris and have been put off by them. Especially if they have met people we know- bleat on about how gorgeous they are, blah blah and we know that person to be a skanky dog that would fuck anything. So yes veris and a little local knowledge say alot about people.

over a year ago

we men just cant win... we dont have veris and its a problem, if we do have veris its still a problem. weman and their shopping mentality

over a year ago

I tend to do the whole gathering info thing, through messages, pics, profile and veri's and then go with my gut feeling.

I have seen some veri's that completely put me off, and some that have made me really want to meet someone too.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"There have been occasionspanked when it has made me feel a little intimidated which in turn means I wouldn't respond to a message. "

'Occasionspanked'? That's an interesting autocarrot!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We sometimes look through veris and it can put us off. Same with pics of people. Yet meeting people without seeing veris pics or even a profile and we hit it off. Some things are hard to judge lol

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't understand why the fact that you wouldn't meet with a meet's past meets, that that means you won't meet with them? You're not meeting the people they've met, you're meeting them?

I don't look at veris at all when I meet someone, I just go by our chats. Lol.

over a year ago

Yes I'm guilty of this. I go on a little online journey with the veri thing.

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

not a problem for me.my problem is I'm not veri'

over a year ago

"Never puts me off. If i like someone then i like them, not their meets. And i'd never let their meets put me off having a good time either.

They'll fuck anything? Dented your ego that? You're not special on here, pretty much nobody is."

Not about ego at all, just think it pertinent to be selective about who we do and don't have sexual intercourse with. Id disagree, everyone's special to someone

over a year ago

"Maybe he just likes variety. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like you have to shag the people they've met. "
this

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's pointless making a decision on whether or not to meet anyone based purely on verifications. Some people might not show them all, some people (like me) have got ones that say I'm a shit shag, sex with me is slightly better than a wank and my company is better than watching paint dry.

So i wouldn't meet me based on that and that means.....hang on.....some veris are good so you could meet me and have a want based on my veris and

over a year ago

I have to say, if people are put off by my veri's? Then I dodged a bullet with her/them.

If you'd rather decided who I am, what I'm like based on the few words of a stranger than a quick chat with me. I think that says more about your level of maturity than anything else? Small minded and judgmental springs to mind

over a year ago

"I have to say, if people are put off by my veri's? Then I dodged a bullet with her/them.

If you'd rather decided who I am, what I'm like based on the few words of a stranger than a quick chat with me. I think that says more about your level of maturity than anything else? Small minded and judgmental springs to mind "

Veris are definately part of what we use to make our decisions yes. We use all the factors available to us to help us decide. Is this small minded and immature ? Fair enough if that's your opinion but it's certainly not how we see it

over a year ago

"I have to say, if people are put off by my veri's? Then I dodged a bullet with her/them.

If you'd rather decided who I am, what I'm like based on the few words of a stranger than a quick chat with me. I think that says more about your level of maturity than anything else? Small minded and judgmental springs to mind "

Serrasalmus

If you are not wanting people to make assumptions based upon your verifications then why display them?

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

over a year ago

I agree op. 2 things that can put me off with veris

1. Guys who have met or have photos mainly or only with very slim women yes the photos look great. But makes me wonder why he would want to meet me

2. The type you think Oooh why did he go with that. Horrible to say but it does effect

over a year ago

I have to have both. For me I'm not interested in reading veris about your sexual ability but that you are who you say you are you turn up and to be honest safe for a single girl to meet

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Verifications are there for a reason. They give you an idea what the person is like, if they are genuine and who they are meeting. It's what makes Fab so much better than other sites. If you don't like the guy's veris then don't meet him. Mind you I have met some great couples and received messages off people saying why did you meet them. I have also met some very well verified members who basically took the piss, ended in me walking out and them having a row!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 13:39:22]

over a year ago

They'll fuck anything? Dented your ego that? You're not special on here, pretty much nobody is.

Not about ego at all, just think it pertinent to be selective about who we do and don't have sexual intercourse with. Id disagree, everyone's special to someone"

Agreed. Hell I AM special and I only want to meet those who think I'm the dog's bollocks too!!

over a year ago

Not about ego at all, just think it pertinent to be selective about who we do and don't have sexual intercourse with. Id disagree, everyone's special to someone"

Yeah i was just stereotyping that's all. And i've not actually got a problem with people making their own choices either. Undecided on whether NSA sex makes someone special or not though.

People can fuck a lot of people, it doesn't make them not fussy.

over a year ago

Not about ego at all, just think it pertinent to be selective about who we do and don't have sexual intercourse with. Id disagree, everyone's special to someone

Yeah i was just stereotyping that's all. And i've not actually got a problem with people making their own choices either. Undecided on whether NSA sex makes someone special or not though.

People can fuck a lot of people, it doesn't make them not fussy."

It does it those people aren't "anythings" or "thats" type people. If they are beautiful and desired by everyone it's ok to fuck loads of them,just not the mingers.

over a year ago

We don't check veris. Mrs has met some unverified people on here and just made sure they're genuine and half decent through kik or snapchat. Some of our veris are just friends that we talk to at clubs so we wouldn't want people judging us based on who we show there. We just feel it's better to get to know someone and then make a judgement

over a year ago

"

By *eendeeCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

A lot of our veris are from socials that are arranged all over England doesn't mean we have played with them and if the people who we have met at socials take the time to verify us we think it's only fair to post their verifications it's a kind of way to say thanks for your verification so personally we don't worry about other people's veris x

over a year ago

Im not looking to jump on anyone as they say. Its all bout mutual respect. Its your perogative to say no thanks, anyone who gets agressive after bein told no is not worth meeting.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I never read their veris, they all pretty much say the same thing - sex god, hung like a horse, can breath through their ears, very satisfied lady blah blah. But I do skim down to see if they are meet or cam and how recent the last meet was. I don't go to their profile to see what they are like, if they are 'up to my standard'.

But I rarely meet anyone I have chatted to on here, I play in clubs, don't often ask for their fab name. As long as I enjoyed myself what does it matter who they shagged before or after me?

over a year ago

People can fuck a lot of people, it doesn't make them not fussy.

It does it those people aren't "anythings" or "thats" type people. If they are beautiful and desired by everyone it's ok to fuck loads of them,just not the mingers. "

'Mingers' need loving too though. 0

People get turned on by all kinds of things...their first sexual experiences are most likely to influence that, as well as other experiences after it (including porn).

I like a few guys who are not stunning or conventionally attractive, they're great to get on with though and attracted me in other ways.

over a year ago

One of the many, many reasons why I choose not to display my veris!

Luckily I have a vagina - so I can do that and still meet some really lovely guys!

Personally - the only time I've refused to meet a guy was when I saw that he met a lady who has gangbangs and only does bareback - ergo he went bareback with her!

Now I happen to have a fanny like a bloody Hoover (other vacuum cleaners are available in most good stores!) - and condoms regularly split or get sucked off the poor guys willy - so as well as getting checked out regularly I have to be VERY careful who I meet!

However - if he met a woman I deemed unattractive I wouldn't mind as long as they played safe! Xx

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

-Courtney "

over a year ago

"One of the many, many reasons why I choose not to display my veris!

Luckily I have a vagina - so I can do that and still meet some really lovely guys!

Personally - the only time I've refused to meet a guy was when I saw that he met a lady who has gangbangs and only does bareback - ergo he went bareback with her!

Now I happen to have a fanny like a bloody Hoover (other vacuum cleaners are available in most good stores!) - and condoms regularly split or get sucked off the poor guys willy - so as well as getting checked out regularly I have to be VERY careful who I meet!

However - if he met a woman I deemed unattractive I wouldn't mind as long as they played safe! Xx"

Even we have veris we won't show as they are way too graphic , and so long ..... But we have shown them for a while .

Then we thought , let's not show any .... And messages dried up .

So we showed a few from single women and couples , and it picked up .

Added a few from single guys , BBC , bi guys , and messages seemed to dwindle again ...

Then we thought ....

Hang on , fuck it , show a few mixed ones and hide most and bollocks to the haters .

So much better now that we meet like minded people who don't judge and just wanna have fun

over a year ago

Maybe, just maybe he found them attractive, you tatse does not cover everybody else's, besides that if he's coming alone what does it matter what his past meets look like they aren't wanting to meet you

over a year ago

Hi people please can any tell me if they have ever had trouble from a lady knwn as sam aka naughty as they cum profile named . I have had a meet and since that where do i begin stalker on high alert she hassles all your previous meets and constanly rings me txts me all hours .begs to play bare back .and lol tells u shes has std scares and that she is one freak .the lady is absolutte nut job .ive had people msg warning of this lady. God take care guys virus carrier this one dont say u havent been warned.please pass on latest feed back is couples have had huge issues wi her n single guys huge drams .so yes bloody check veris its an absolute

over a year ago

"Hi people please can any tell me if they have ever had trouble from a lady knwn as ****** profile named . I have had a meet and since that where do i begin stalker on high alert she hassles all your previous meets and constanly rings me txts me all hours .begs to play bare back .and lol tells u shes has std scares and that she is one freak .the lady is absolutte nut job .ive had people msg warning of this lady. God take care guys virus carrier this one dont say u havent been warned.please pass on latest feed back is couples have had huge issues wi her n single guys huge drams .so yes bloody check veris its an absolute "

You should delete that, you're not allowed to name people.

If she's that bad you should probably go the police.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

A lot of people don't show their veries, what are they hiding?

over a year ago

A lot of people don't show their veries, what are they hiding? "

Its top secret you need high level clearance to find out

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi people please can any tell me if they have ever had trouble from a lady knwn as sam aka naughty as they cum profile named . I have had a meet and since that where do i begin stalker on high alert she hassles all your previous meets and constanly rings me txts me all hours .begs to play bare back .and lol tells u shes has std scares and that she is one freak .the lady is absolutte nut job .ive had people msg warning of this lady. God take care guys virus carrier this one dont say u havent been warned.please pass on latest feed back is couples have had huge issues wi her n single guys huge drams .so yes bloody check veris its an absolute "

Maybe you should report her profile to admin, rather than naming.

over a year ago

We all judge the whole profile!

The pictures, text and the veris - why pretend otherwise?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

A lot of people don't show their veries, what are they hiding?

Its top secret you need high level clearance to find out "

Do I have to be a platinum member for that?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Your meeting him not his past meets, shouldn't matter who people meet, its NSA

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes we always look at verifications if shown, just helps build up a picture.

Who has verified them doesn't put us off as we aren't looking to meet them. However very occasionally certain wording may give us pause for thought.

"

Totally agree - veris help you develop a picture, but this is a swinging site not looking for your next wife/husband - on that basis did you ask for a full listing of your husbands/wifes previous partners before considering if they acceptable for you? If a veri indicated something about them that you don't want, such as drugs, bareback etc then yes don't meet, but just because the person they met before wasn't fit doesn't mean anything as you not meeting that person, and as say it a swinging site, previous meets may be down to just experimentation, widening their experience etc - they equally may tell you they wouldnt meet the people who verified them again!

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"You go to a club , hit it off with a great guy and have a wonderful time .

Shame if it does ....

"

Exactly, as others have said you don't have to shag the other people they have been with. I have met with people who have spoken well of people I have met and not really liked.

over a year ago

Although I haven't any verifications (not had a meet yet) if I'm attracted to a profile I always check out their verifications to see if I'm upto the standard their looking for.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I have a love hate relationship with veris for this (amongst other) reasons. I am me, I am not the sum of the people I have fucked - half the meets I have I don't bother with a veri anyway, as neither of us have seemed like we really needed others to "review our fuck"....

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"Verifications are there to show someone is genuine, and does turn up for a meet. How you interact and feel about them when YOU chat with them, should be the deciding factor whether you meet them or not."

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

One of the main things I like about veris is that it helps tell me that the person is genuine and does actually meet. It is a good way of ing out timewasters, the majority of timewasters I have encountered (or rather not) have been unverified. It makes it harder for the genuine newbies on the scene I am sad to say, (we have all been there) but does help cut down on the times you are left wondering what happened to?

over a year ago

Unless it causes danger to us in some way, then no, who they meet is their choice, even if we'd avoid them personally.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Unless it causes danger to us in some way, then no, who they meet is their choice, even if we'd avoid them personally."

As if someone would actually publish a "He was a knife-weilding maniac" veri....

over a year ago

Lots of our veris are social party meets or repeat meets. About 20% involved sex.

By *ricksydemonMan
over a year ago

llandudno

A lot of Fabbers around here are very cliquey. That is a problem, people will not meet of you've met person a b or c so I think fuck em it's their loss I'm not ashamed of my veris so won't hide them xx

over a year ago

"Unless it causes danger to us in some way, then no, who they meet is their choice, even if we'd avoid them personally.

As if someone would actually publish a "He was a knife-weilding maniac" veri.... "

Knowing our luck we'd find him

over a year ago

Looking at the flip side of the issue; Do people look at veris and take into consideration the positive things which have been written? You know, "The Trevi fountain ain't got shit on the amount he made me squirt" or "She gripped my cock like Stallone in Cliffhanger"?

over a year ago

Yeah I read veris, and some would put me off meeting somebody, but also some veris would maybe make me more likely to want to meet them.

They are good for a guide that is about it.

By *eeDee25Woman
over a year ago

crook

I get put off wen a verify from a women claims "dont want to share him' or 'he's mine'. If that the case does he meet other women? And would he verify or show verify off who he has met. Or meaby woudnt show the verify in case the other women gets jealous. Not fair really.

over a year ago

"Verifications are there to show someone is genuine, and does turn up for a meet. How you interact and feel about them when YOU chat with them, should be the deciding factor whether you meet them or not."

though I would be less inclined to chat/meet if they've only met a particular type that I am not

over a year ago

Yeah - we wouldn't meet anyone who's met us! - filthy Sod's! )

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Interesting responses. I ALWAYS look to see if someone's verified - that means he's likely to not be a time waster. However, no veris doesn't mean (for me at least) I won't meet them for sex. However, I almost NEVER look at the content of verifications because

1. All veris describe the most mind blowing sex, best kisser, best technique, best everything. Haven't seen one saying he/she was a shitty shag

2. Half the fun of sex with a stranger (or relative stranger) is the unknown. If I find out in advance what he does best or likes best, no fun - I'd like to find out for myself

3. I think it's rather petty to mine an individual's veris to find out he's into stuff you don't want (bareback, bi, drugs etc etc.). Why not ASK him directly and then include or exclude him based on that.

4. I couldn't care less if someone's met someone I don't like so I don't need to know who he's slept with. I'm not evaluating him for a relationship, it's just for sex and once I fancy someone usually the sex is pretty good. Bad meets are often driven by other unanticipated reasons

xx

over a year ago

"Posts on the forums give me more of an idea of who I wouldn't want to meet because of their attitude than any verifications."

Definitely this!!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Maybe, just maybe he found them attractive, you tatse does not cover everybody else's, besides that if he's coming alone what does it matter what his past meets look like they aren't wanting to meet you "

over a year ago

Isn't that what people are here for to meet other people? There are filters to stop who you don't want to meet and no one is holding a gun to your head, move on.

over a year ago

Yes i have to say it does put me off, shallow yes but its my choice

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just for clarification and to stop the sneering, the shit shag veris etc, are joke ones. If you don't think I'm real by now then there's no hope for the universe.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The use of veris is that by seeing who has left it and who else in turn has verified them, you can get a good idea about whether that person is real and likely to turn up, or not.

Beyond that you are only ever going to get a realistic impression of someone by meeting them.

over a year ago

The volume of veri's can put people off but you have to read them to know what they are for before making a judgement

An ardent clubber or party goer is likely to have loads of veri's, but many of them will be for chatting, not sex

Post new Message to Thread