Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swingers Party

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Swingers party Saturday night at your nearest prison, would you go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes great place for kink play and i love a good thug lol

over a year ago

"Swingers party Saturday night at your nearest prison, would you go?"

This question makes no sense

I'd happily eat at any of 'The Clink' prison restaurants if that helps.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Swingers party Saturday night at your nearest prison, would you go?

I'd happily eat at any of 'The Clink' prison restaurants if that helps. "

Why does it make no sense?

over a year ago

"Swingers party Saturday night at your nearest prison, would you go?

I'd happily eat at any of 'The Clink' prison restaurants if that helps.

Why does it make no sense?"

Because a prison could never hold a swingers party?

I assume this is a continuation of the thread from yesterday?

over a year ago

I don't get it. Is the prison still operating as a prison? Or am I missing something?

-Courtney

over a year ago

Troll

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I don't get it. Is the prison still operating as a prison? Or am I missing something?

-Courtney "

Its about would you go and swing with the people who are serving a prison sentence, sorry

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Or lets word it in real terms.

A person is sentenced in court to 10 years in prison. They serve 5 years in prison and then are released to serve the remainder on licence.

Would you swing with them? Because unless they told you, you wouldn't know.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wot on earth?!

over a year ago

"I don't get it. Is the prison still operating as a prison? Or am I missing something?

-Courtney

Its about would you go and swing with the people who are serving a prison sentence, sorry"

And again this makes no sense

No one would or could go in to prison for a swingers party so the question is meaningless. I know this is linked to your thread yesterday but really can't see the point you are making?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Or lets word it in real terms.

A person is sentenced in court to 10 years in prison. They serve 5 years in prison and then are released to serve the remainder on licence.

Would you swing with them? Because unless they told you, you wouldn't know."

Ok is that the real question you know best.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

Its about would you go and swing with the people who are serving a prison sentence, sorry

No one would or could go in to prison for a swingers party so the question is meaningless. I know this is linked to your thread yesterday but really can't see the point you are making?"

Well just play the game and answer the hypothetical question yes or no

over a year ago

Everyone who has played with us has played with someone who has been to prison

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

-Courtney

Its about would you go and swing with the people who are serving a prison sentence, sorry"

The simple act of having been in prison would not be a deal breaker for me. It depends on who they are, what they did, whether I find them attractive.

I know people who have been in prison. They aren't bad people just because of it.

I'm not sure if that answers your question, though, as I'm still not 100% clear on what your question is.

-Courtney

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Or lets word it in real terms.

Would you swing with them? Because unless they told you, you wouldn't know.

Ok is that the real question you know best."

I never said that was the real question. I was just re wording it in real terms.

over a year ago

-Courtney

No one would or could go in to prison for a swingers party so the question is meaningless. I know this is linked to your thread yesterday but really can't see the point you are making?

Well just play the game and answer the hypothetical question yes or no"

As was apparent on the thread yesterday I do not dehumanised people based on a criminal record. I don't agree with anything you posted yesterday on the prison thread on how prisoners should be treated. I passionately believe prison should rehabilitate, sone of what you posted/agreed with regarding torturing prisoners was truly abhorrent. I guess the purpose of this thread is to try and prove some bizarre point about people nor trusting prisoners but the question is incredibly loaded to achieve that end.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

The simple act of having been in prison would not be a deal breaker for me. It depends on who they are, what they did, whether I find them attractive.

I know people who have been in prison. They aren't bad people just because of it.

I'm not sure if that answers your question, though, as I'm still not 100% clear on what your question is.

-Courtney "

So would you go to the party its not a trick or trap yes or no does it.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

What if it was an open prison?

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

So would you go to the party its not a trick or trap yes or no does it."

But it is kinda a trick question. I don't think a prison would be a very eroticism or sensual environment. But then I don't go dogging either.

I would have sex with a convicted criminal.

Is that good?

-Courtney

over a year ago

"Swingers party Saturday night at your nearest prison, would you go?"

Absolutely no way.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

-Courtney

But it is kinda a trick question. I don't think a prison would be a very eroticism or sensual environment. But then I don't go dogging either.

Is that good?

-Courtney"

So would you go to the party lol its just a question. Personally i would choose not to.

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

Is that good?

-Courtney

So would you go to the party lol its just a question. Personally i would choose not to.

"

I'm sorry but this whole thing is ridiculous.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Have you tried getting in a prison? It's taken me a week to get access to go see a member I have to represent!

A swingers party would be a nightmare to organise.

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

Is that good?

-Courtney

"

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Why don't you just tell us all the point you're trying to make so we can have an actual discussion?

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

Is it a women's prison?

over a year ago

Ok lets make this easier for the ladies who watch TV...

Wentworth Miller is still in Fox River and gagging for it. Do you go and sort him out?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I wouldn't.

over a year ago

What do prison showers have in common with a Caps Lock key?

They both turn your little o into a big O

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok lets make this easier for the ladies who watch TV...

Wentworth Miller is still in Fox River and gagging for it. Do you go and sort him out?"

Not me, I just looked him up, not my type at all.

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

[Removed by poster at 09/02/16 17:12:10]

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

Who gets to shag vinegar tits?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

-Courtney

Is that good?

-Courtney

I'm sorry but this whole thing is ridiculous."

Simple would you go to a swingers party in a prison. The people inside the prison are convicted of a crime.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"

Simple would you go to a swingers party in a prison. The people inside the prison are convicted of a crime. "

So are a lot of people not in prison. What is your point?

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

So would you go to the party its not a trick or trap yes or no does it."

Am I sexually attracted to the other people going to the party?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

-Courtney

Am I sexually attracted to the other people going to the party?"

Dunno its a party bit of pot luck

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

Dunno its a party bit of pot luck"

Oh well I usually like to have some idea who of going.

If someone is going that I want to sleep with, then sure I'd be up for it.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

-Courtney

-Courtney

Dunno its a party bit of pot luck

Oh well I usually like to have some idea who of going.

If someone is going that I want to sleep with, then sure I'd be up for it."

Nice 1

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

What's with all this prison pish the last few days, the only good thing is seeing a few more peeps to avoid

By *erts_darlings1Couple
over a year ago

watford

Are there going to be nibbles? Guess a bar would be out of the question really.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Are there going to be nibbles? Guess a bar would be out of the question really."

Its a party. Thought loads on here according to what i hear would jump at the chance to attend

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Its about would you go and swing with the people who are serving a prison sentence, sorry"

No, I like regular

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

We're having a Social on Friday, not in a prison.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"We're having a Social on Friday, not in a prison."

No arrowed uniforms then?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"We're having a Social on Friday, not in a prison.

No arrowed uniforms then?"

You can wee one if it's your thing

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I've seen inside the one on Welford Road in Leicester and it's better than some clubs I've been to.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Everyone who has played with us has played with someone who has been to prison "

Same here

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

On other hand the beds are horrid and a piss bucket in courner would put me off. Though that was 20yrs ago, so likely changed quite abit.

I did used to love swing parties in the clink Newport though and waking up in a cell next to a naked wiggles, was kinda fun. It was a "ohh balls I thought I outgrew waking up hungover in a cell" followed by "ohh yeh what a great night"

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I've seen inside the one on Welford Road in Leicester and it's better than some clubs I've been to."

Must be a go to place then always full!

over a year ago

"I've seen inside the one on Welford Road in Leicester and it's better than some clubs I've been to."

I agree, HMP Leicester is a very lovely looking building, as far as prisons go of course

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I've seen inside the one on Welford Road in Leicester and it's better than some clubs I've been to.

I agree, HMP Leicester is a very lovely looking building, as far as prisons go of course

"

Well wonder what the room service is like or if all orisons look lovely?

over a year ago

I wouldn't imagine the interior of the cells look quite as impressive as the castle like exterior

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I wouldn't imagine the interior of the cells look quite as impressive as the castle like exterior "

Is it a bit like Windsor Castle?

over a year ago

lighten up - its a what if and a bit of fun - not actually gonna happen

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"lighten up - its a what if and a bit of fun - not actually gonna happen "

Well never say never lol