FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

So - who's attracted to a specific body type/facial features - and who isn't?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello my lovelies!

It seems apparent that some of us(guilty as charged) are attracted to a specific body type (and maybe facial features - nice twinkly eyes and smile for me!) - and some couldn't seem to care less as long as they like the person (on here I think this applies more to men).

So - who out there has a specific body type preference - be it larger, slender or average - and who really couldn't give a hoot as long as the person comes across well? Or who has a definite preference for big boobs/small boobs or a big bum/small bum?

And does anyone have a preference for certain facial features/eye colour/hair colour/length?

Just one thing - if you wish to tell people your preference that's fine - but please don't insult others in doing so!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

It seems apparent that some of us(guilty as charged) are attracted to a specific body type (and maybe facial features - nice twinkly eyes and smile for me!) - and some couldn't seem to care less as long as they like the person (on here I think this applies more to men).

So - who out there has a specific body type preference - be it larger, slender or average - and who really couldn't give a hoot as long as the person comes across well? Or who has a definite preference for big boobs/small boobs or a big bum/small bum?

And does anyone have a preference for certain facial features/eye colour/hair colour/length?

Just one thing - if you wish to tell people your preference that's fine - but please don't insult others in doing so! "

We don't have a type so long as they aren't too large or too skinny. We are all about a bit of banter.

over a year ago

Does "pretty" count as a feature?

If not, then an expressive mouth and eyes that show the devilment inside

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

Just one thing - if you wish to tell people your preference that's fine - but please don't insult others in doing so!

We don't have a type so long as they aren't too large or too skinny. We are all about a bit of banter. "

Yeah personality is a huge deal with me too! Loving the blue hair btw!

over a year ago

"Does "pretty" count as a feature?

If not, then an expressive mouth and eyes that show the devilment inside "

Yep - pretty counts - or what you find pretty, yes!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I find tall, well groomed men attractive. No matter how personable a man was if he arrived in casual clothes he wouldn't be for me.

over a year ago

"I find tall, well groomed men attractive. No matter how personable a man was if he arrived in casual clothes he wouldn't be for me. "

Now casual clothes I don't mind - but the 'just left a hard manual job and couldn't be arsed to shower' look is definitely not for me!! Xx

over a year ago

I prefer blondes, not too skinny but also not too large either, and a preference to smaller boobs... more than a handful is too much.

An Emma Bunton lookalike would do very nicely

over a year ago

Cheeky glint in the eye, toned body and if he's got ink ...just mmmmm

over a year ago

Oh and forgot to add... If they have blue eyes then im in heaven!

In reality though... I like to be in good company with friendly people, and have met lots of lovely people on here.

over a year ago

"I prefer blondes, not too skinny but also not too large either, and a preference to smaller boobs... more than a handful is too much.

An Emma Bunton lookalike would do very nicely "

Now she's very cute I must admit!

If I see someone who fits the bill I'll send them your way!

over a year ago

"I prefer blondes, not too skinny but also not too large either, and a preference to smaller boobs... more than a handful is too much.

An Emma Bunton lookalike would do very nicely

Now she's very cute I must admit!

If I see someone who fits the bill I'll send them your way! "

Great! until then.... anyone free?

over a year ago

I seem to be attracted to mouths. I didn't realise until quite recently that men I like usually have full lips. Hair,eye,skin colour can be any type; physique,height,age not really bothered. Class,background,how much education they have had doesn't come into it. It makes it very difficult for me to find men because anyone could be my type; I have to talk to them to find out.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Petite girls shoulders and necks.

over a year ago

"I find tall, well groomed men attractive. No matter how personable a man was if he arrived in casual clothes he wouldn't be for me. "

Do you meet people more than once and if someone turned up one day in gym clothes would that put you off him,when he had previously wore a suit?

over a year ago

Hmm in an ideal world?

Slim to athletic body, brown messy hair, not over-groomed (I like the shaggy look), strong jaw, witty, intelligent, not a douche.

Does anyone remember Jess from Gilmore Girls? Him.

But generally? I think it really depends. Slim to athletic, messy hair, strong jaw, nice person I guess.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Blonde...a bit petite...a curvy bum and boobs..probably short blonde hair....pouty lips..twinkly blue eyes..pretty face...paler skin....I'm now separated from one like that...sadly...found another just like that....sadly too that ain't going to happen.....yes I must have "a type"

over a year ago

"I find tall, well groomed men attractive. No matter how personable a man was if he arrived in casual clothes he wouldn't be for me.

Now casual clothes I don't mind - but the 'just left a hard manual job and couldn't be arsed to shower' look is definitely not for me!! Xx"

You've never bathed a man after he's done a hard day grafting?

over a year ago

"I seem to be attracted to mouths. I didn't realise until quite recently that men I like usually have full lips. Hair,eye,skin colour can be any type; physique,height,age not really bothered. Class,background,how much education they have had doesn't come into it. It makes it very difficult for me to find men because anyone could be my type; I have to talk to them to find out. "

Yeah I can see why the mouth would be important - as kissing is a huge part of sex for me!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

For me, personality and skill set have to come first. I prefer dominant males and need someone that can stimulate me mentally. So intelligence and sexual preference factor way higher than appearance.

A very attractive male submissive could be incredibly handsome and intelligent but he wouldn't be able to satisfy my cravings for a dominant male.

I suppose the fetish scene is different. I have played with people that have been able to teach me or give me an incredible session that are way out my 'vanilla' age range or whom I'm not attracted to.

I suppose in a vanilla sense, I feel the same way. Maybe it would be different if I was having casual sex with a stranger, then all that would matter is looks. But because I need to connect in some way and enjoy intimacy, it's not all about a type or body shape, or height or weight.

I suppose I do fluctuate towards age range in men. Usually 24-29. Again, I'd say that's more personality based than looks based.

over a year ago

"I find tall, well groomed men attractive. No matter how personable a man was if he arrived in casual clothes he wouldn't be for me.

Now casual clothes I don't mind - but the 'just left a hard manual job and couldn't be arsed to shower' look is definitely not for me!! Xx

You've never bathed a man after he's done a hard day grafting? "

Nope! Not starting now either!

If you're keen on it I could always send my meets to you for 'pre-treatment' first?

over a year ago

"For me, personality and skill set have to come first. I prefer dominant males and need someone that can stimulate me mentally. So intelligence and sexual preference factor way higher than appearance.

A very attractive male submissive could be incredibly handsome and intelligent but he wouldn't be able to satisfy my cravings for a dominant male.

I suppose the fetish scene is different. I have played with people that have been able to teach me or give me an incredible session that are way out my 'vanilla' age range or whom I'm not attracted to.

I suppose in a vanilla sense, I feel the same way. Maybe it would be different if I was having casual sex with a stranger, then all that would matter is looks. But because I need to connect in some way and enjoy intimacy, it's not all about a type or body shape, or height or weight.

I suppose I do fluctuate towards age range in men. Usually 24-29. Again, I'd say that's more personality based than looks based. "

Yeah I don't know much about the get scene but I'm aware it's totally different! I also prefer men to be Dom or switch - but never really submissive!

Tempted to try a 'swinging meets fet' event at some point! Xx

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

So, I think its a on-the-fence answer from me

Yes, certain features do grab my initial attention - curves, particularly larger breasts is always a treat.

But I do need a connection - a sense of humour and an ability to hold a conversation is far more important.

And so if I think about the friends I've met over the years, that's truly the common thread, not features etc.

over a year ago

It's all about that sexual tension for me. If you can stimulate my mind and get it racing, you are halfway there...but since this is thread is about a body part, a smooth body and a nice bum are big pluses in my book.

over a year ago

"It's all about that sexual tension for me. If you can stimulate my mind and get it racing, you are halfway there...but since this is thread is about a body part, a smooth body and a nice bum are big pluses in my book."

Well mine's as smooth as a babies - erm - bum!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/02/16 12:09:53]

over a year ago

"It's all about that sexual tension for me. If you can stimulate my mind and get it racing, you are halfway there...but since this is thread is about a body part, a smooth body and a nice bum are big pluses in my book.

Well mine's as smooth as a babies - erm - bum!! "

It's a perfect two for one

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Now casual clothes I don't mind - but the 'just left a hard manual job and couldn't be arsed to shower' look is definitely not for me!! Xx"

When I say casual I mean track suit bottoms and hoody I can't even bring myself to type "tr***ies" . Jeans and a crisp white shirt...yes please. Just left a manual job, smeared in grease carrying his hard hat...again yes please as long as he's got a fresh hair cut .

I've never claimed to be consistent

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I have a wide range but ideally what I look out for...slim/curvy body. Wide hips. Good size bum. Small boobs. Long dark hair. Pretty face.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I have preferences but often go well off course!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you meet people more than once and if someone turned up one day in gym clothes would that put you off him,when he had previously wore a suit?"

No it wouldn't put me off him as a person but sexually yes it would. We rarely meet more than once but those we have know my preferences

over a year ago

Im sure most of us go off course sometime or another.... never consistent In who I would like to be intimate with.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I like my men to be toned and dark hair.

They do need to have a sense of humour and intelligence and be able to have a laugh.

But like everything it is all subjective.

over a year ago

With guys, height is really important to me, I couldn't go with a short guy, and therefore wouldn't even enter into conversation about it. After that, personality wins every time. Someone who makes me laugh, a bit of teasing banter and doesn't take them self too seriously.

Women i find attractive tend to be a similar body shape to myself, tall, average build, with boobs and a bum and smaller waist. But again, personality. I need stimulating conversation before hand!

over a year ago

Except for height, which is a deal breaker, for me, I really have no type. Some have been thin, some have been chunky, some have been bald, some have hair loads of hair, older than me, younger than me, black, white.

One thing I am attracted to is what I consider to be a kind face. I see men sometimes who are considered good looking but I just can't find them attractive because I don't think they look kind.

over a year ago

Petite slim / curvy women

over a year ago

Pretty, witty, blue-eyed brunettes.

The last two aren't a deal breaker though.

over a year ago

"I like my men to be toned and dark hair.

They do need to have a sense of humour and intelligence and be able to have a laugh.

But like everything it is all subjective. "

Very similar to me I think!

over a year ago

I've always said I don't have a type.. But I glanced over my hotlist earlier and they're all of athletic/Muscular build but that's just for perving purposes.

I like people for their personality more if they can make me laugh that's a bonus too

By *issusAndHubsterCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Hello my lovelies!

Just one thing - if you wish to tell people your preference that's fine - but please don't insult others in doing so! "

Purely aesthetically, for Hubster dark hair, curves and pretty/striking eyes. For missus tall, broad shoulders, striking eyes and dark hair. She also has always had a penchant for slightly broken noses...

over a year ago

"It's all about that sexual tension for me. If you can stimulate my mind and get it racing, you are halfway there...but since this is thread is about a body part, a smooth body and a nice bum are big pluses in my book.

Well mine's as smooth as a babies - erm - bum!! "

It's the body lotion!

over a year ago

It's the body lotion! "

It is indeed! Good skincare. For more years than I care to remember!

over a year ago

It's the body lotion!

It is indeed! Good skincare. For more years than I care to remember! "

A good body lotion is essential. . Keeps everything soft

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine is a closely guarded secret

over a year ago

Distinguished men in suits. Open shirt bow tie or tie undone hanging round neck. Smelling great clean shaven and over 6ft

over a year ago

I don't have a type, just have a pulse, nsa is about enjoying all kinds of women, as they say variety is the spice of life

over a year ago

It's the body lotion!

A good body lotion is essential. . Keeps everything soft"

Depends where and how you apply the lotion

over a year ago

It's the body lotion!

Depends where and how you apply the lotion "

In the basket?

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

We don't have a type so long as they aren't too large or too skinny. We are all about a bit of banter.

Yeah personality is a huge deal with me too! Loving the blue hair btw! "

so you want a Huge personality do you now!!

over a year ago

"Distinguished men in suits. Open shirt bow tie or tie undone hanging round neck. Smelling great clean shaven and over 6ft "

Yes, Yes, yes, yes, NO Ahhhhh

over a year ago

"Distinguished men in suits. Open shirt bow tie or tie undone hanging round neck. Smelling great clean shaven and over 6ft

Yes, Yes, yes, yes, NO Ahhhhh "

Haha...I'll let you off

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

"Distinguished men in suits. Open shirt bow tie or tie undone hanging round neck. Smelling great clean shaven and over 6ft "

Tick! Tick! Tick! within 250 miles of me...ahh bugger, not again!

over a year ago

Taller men, shaved or very short hair, strong jaw and twinkly eyes make me go weak at the knees.

J has those features any of you out there say hello

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

Purely aesthetically, for Hubster dark hair, curves and pretty/striking eyes. For missus tall, broad shoulders, striking eyes and dark hair. She also has always had a penchant for slightly broken noses... "

Waves to Hubster

over a year ago

Slim/athletic short-haired women like Sharon Stone do it for me but there are always exceptions!

over a year ago

If you're keen on it I could always send my meets to you for 'pre-treatment' first? "

I might not let them go once I get them naked

over a year ago

It's not that I don't appreciate good looking fit women. It's just that a nice body and a pretty face are just that. They have no connection with a person being nice, intelligent, funny etc, all the actual things that attract me to a person. It's just icing sugar to me.

In my younger days, I was very shallow and only used to date a certain type of girl. It wasn't until I changed that outlook that I started to find genuine happiness in my relationships.

over a year ago

"Pretty, witty, blue-eyed brunettes.

The last two aren't a deal breaker though."

Middle aged and overweight ok for you too?

over a year ago

Middle aged and overweight ok for you too? "

Sure, hop on.

over a year ago

Sure, hop on. "

Slowly,I've seen that monster

over a year ago

Sure, hop on.

Slowly,I've seen that monster "

Flattering angle, I assure you!

over a year ago

as long as there is an attraction-physical or mental. obviously both is the idea;

over a year ago

It's the body lotion!

A good body lotion is essential. . Keeps everything soft"

She puts the lotion in the basket!

over a year ago

I would have to say tall with a footballer's physique is my preference but the main thing is someone who can make me laugh.

Making me laugh is more of a turn on than any physical attribute.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I have a proper weakness for slim, athletic ginger guys.

And also big bear types at the other end of the spectrum.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I'm very picky. I like women. Preferably those that have recently washed and have a pulse.

over a year ago

I do and my wife is always pointing them out to me - small, dark skin, dark hair..

..however my wife is small, pale skin, blonde

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I don't have a particular type. It's more about personality and how we get on

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I adore slim men with flat stomuch`s

over a year ago

Attracted to red heads with a cute smile, nice pert bum and a bubbly personality......

Ginger likes tall, athletic, tattooed men in uniform, swear only reason she's with me is I let her find and fuck those men

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I don't have a type, it's very limiting when lovely men come in all shapes and sizes

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Personality is more important, however if they have clean fingernails and nice hands that's an bonus.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm one of those weird couldn't give a hoot types. I probably do have a visual/physical type but I'm unaware of it if I do other than liking my girls pretty. There are certain characteristics I find instantly attractive in both sexes but I'm not that bothered if they're not present as long as I like the person as a person.

over a year ago

I'm attracted to an array of different features ranging from eyes to thighs ~ it's all about that certain something though, which I can't quite pinpoint but makes me have a good feeling inside about that person.

over a year ago

I'm attracted to all types... Being taller than me is the only must.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I love guys with long hair. Longer the better, but as long as there is enough to pull on and play with I'm happy

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I'm not sure I have a particular physical type. I like women that are smart and witty. A sense of humour and kindness are extremely attractive qualities. I guess I prefer refined rather than rough.

over a year ago

I really don't have a type. There are a very few things I'm definitely not attracted to, such as men under 5'4", obese men or people who are overly groomed to the point of looking plastic. Eye, hair and skin colour and body type has little bearing on how attractive I find someone. Intelligent, quirky and kind is much more important.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I have a type that I prefer but it comes down to personality in the end for me.

I've met wonderful guys who don't match what I think I want

over a year ago

Bearded large/Rugby types by far.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It's not that I don't appreciate good looking fit women. It's just that a nice body and a pretty face are just that. They have no connection with a person being nice, intelligent, funny etc, all the actual things that attract me to a person. It's just icing sugar to me.

In my younger days, I was very shallow and only used to date a certain type of girl. It wasn't until I changed that outlook that I started to find genuine happiness in my relationships."

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The more these threads come up the more I realize I genuinely don't have a physical type. It's about that person at the time. I either like the look of them or I don't. Maybe if I lined the last 20 guys up who Ive shagged and scrutinised them they may have something in common that I subconsciously go for but I can't think what.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do seem to be drawn to a certain type of frame - six foot, broad shoulders seems to be my baseline, the rest is negotiable lol!

over a year ago

Give me a Ruby Woo any day. Curves, class & amazing lips

over a year ago

Tall, dark and strong... Well built but not too muscle bound ....sense of humour and someone who can string a sentence together is a must!

The only type I'm not a fan of is blond or fair men ... No idea why though

over a year ago

Curves as a preference but recently into a cup boobies too x

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Im honestly not too bothered with looks or body type as much as attitude to the lifestyle and to women..

I can find any `type` attractive so long as they have a great attitude..

I do find it ironic that guys want their ladies with a shaven haven (mostly) yet pay no attention to this area themselves(mostly)

So My main bugbare would be hairy guys ..

It makes me just wanna wax or shave them!!

over a year ago

If you're keen on it I could always send my meets to you for 'pre-treatment' first?

I might not let them go once I get them naked "

Wow you're SOOOO selfish!

over a year ago

It's the body lotion!

She puts the lotion in the basket! "

Were you reminded of 'Silence of the Lambs' when the guy had the young girl trapped down the well? I was! ALMOST made me not want to fuck Lib's brains out anymore! - Almost!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I have a weakness for men in well fitted suits also men with long hair

over a year ago

I find it's different on here to real life

Sara

over a year ago

I have a very specific type. Might sound weird but I like symmetrical faces! A nice strong jawline, cute ears and nicely styled brown hair, pref with a bit of sideburn going on. Toned but not muscly. All this with a sick sense of humour and intelligence to boot.

I don't ask for much! Weird eh!

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hello my lovelies!

Mr WD is really very run of the mill, he likes all shapes, sizes, ages & colours.

I am the fussy one. It's not that i'm chasing the super model because that would be the biggest turn off to me.

I don't like men that are skinny, i don't like men that are ripped, i like a lump and bump. I like a lot of personality and cheekiness that hopefully comes out in a twinkly pair of eyes. I don't find men of colour sexually attractive, neither do i find fair haired or ginger men attractive. Younger couples do not attract me & i am quite partial to a silver fox.

So basically i want a funny old guy with a bit of a belly. Oh yes and not hairy, hairy men are a turn off for me!

Personally i don't think i'm fussy. I'll have the leftovers Mr WD40 will take everything

Mrs WD40

over a year ago

I don't like fat guys. Which most find hypocritical because I'm fat.

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I tend to find different things attract me in different people, I know this is quiet vague.

If I like the look of someone and to be honest most of my friends have been found via the forums, its the mental stimulation these people offer and there charm and wit that keeps you hooked and ultimately forms a stronger attraction.

over a year ago

"I don't like fat guys. Which most find hypocritical because I'm fat. "

Noooo! I have black male friends who won't shag black women! Takes all sorts!

over a year ago

"I have a very specific type. Might sound weird but I like symmetrical faces! A nice strong jawline, cute ears and nicely styled brown hair, pref with a bit of sideburn going on. Toned but not muscly. All this with a sick sense of humour and intelligence to boot.

I don't ask for much! Weird eh!"

Very similar to mine - though I'm not averse to a muscular frame!

Hmmmm - I think we should swap some names!

over a year ago

This is always an interesting topic for me, my preferences seem too change so i learned long ago that i don't really have a type.. in general i love big boobs and curves but i am not attracted too all big curvy women, and it by no means means i am not attracted too any skinny girls or flat chested women. Certain things seem too get me turned on regularly and other times someone completely out of the normal pattern will be the hottest women i have seen in forever.

Just because someone doesn't have a type doesn't mean they will sleep with anyone or that they aren't picky, there has too be an attraction but that isn't set in stone for me.

over a year ago

Still not found my Emma Bunton lookalike

There's some lovely ladies on here though

over a year ago

Athletic, toned men, on women I like curves and nice boobs, nice eyes and smile on both x

over a year ago

We like comfortable in their body when it comes to size . Very large is probably not for us , but anything from slim to large if the person is happy with it works

over a year ago

"I don't like fat guys. Which most find hypocritical because I'm fat. "

Only one person allowed to be overweight in any relationship I'm in - and that's me! Lol

Sara

over a year ago

I definitely like a more curvy figure on a lady. I am attracted to the boob area. It is as important though that they are able to take themselves lightly.

over a year ago

I adore women with big boobs

Pretty or not small boobs just don't turn me on

over a year ago

"I don't like fat guys. Which most find hypocritical because I'm fat.

Only one person allowed to be overweight in any relationship I'm in - and that's me! Lol

Sara"

LOL That made me giggle

over a year ago

I've always had a strong interest for a curvaceous athletic woman. The figure makes my mind run wild and i've always preferred thighs and ass over breast.

A women who possesses those 3 things is a perfect delicacy

over a year ago

A well dressed man .... Suit , twinkle in the eyes & smile & wrapped up with a cheeky personality

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I love women with a thin body and small bum best of all.

over a year ago

Tall, well built, intelligent, dominant able to hold a conversation I like repeat meets, so am choosy I want a man, who knows how to play my body,not a lad, one good weekly session beats 10 akward fumbles with someone I don't find attractive size wise skinny isa turn odd as is too large but if a guy has the height to carry the weight that's OK too dad bods are just perfect

over a year ago

I go for slim girls. Slim curvy girls are hot

Nik likes muscles and big guys.rugby league types

over a year ago

I don't have a type really, I have foundmyself attracted to all types of women. So long as they're not taller than me in heels aha! I have never been intimate with anyone I haven't spoken to for a while, honestly personality and the way we converse seems to be a huge thing for me. Obviously attraction to the person has to exist but I have found my attraction to their looks has developed after my attraction to them as a person before.

over a year ago

not particular type - just know when i see if i like or not - few no nos but even they can alter a tad

Post new Message to Thread