Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bonk n run

Jump to newest

By *itnkat OP   Couple
over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

quick question do all single guys just wana bonk and run heard about pic colectors but maby some are varification colectors would be nice to meet ppl who wanted to stay intuch must be just us lol rather have one or two good friends than tones of one off meets moan over!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"quick question do all single guys just wana bonk and run heard about pic colectors but maby some are varification colectors would be nice to meet ppl who wanted to stay intuch must be just us lol rather have one or two good friends than tones of one off meets moan over!"

No not all single guys do this or are just pic collectors we want to stay in touch with females too so not just you at all if fact I've been in touch with a couple of ladies on here for a long time and many of others aren't after one off meets either.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

As a single guy, I want to have regular repeated meets. But I also don't want to appear to be a stalker.

So I will say that I hope to play again and wait for an invite.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 09/02/16 08:03:01]

over a year ago

Probably most married guys want to bonk n run, they get what they're probably not getting at home and then want to take off.

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple
over a year ago

Saltburn

We were on here before for about 3 years and did eventually build some great friendships with a few people who we have stayed in contact with. All i can say is yes there are an awful lot of timewasters here but it takes time to meet the right people too.

over a year ago

No,not all single men do that.

over a year ago

Why the assumption to just single guys?... I'm a single female... And prefer one off meets

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Why the assumption to just single guys?... I'm a single female... And prefer one off meets "

Same.

I generally only bonk and run. Lol

over a year ago

"Why the assumption to just single guys?... I'm a single female... And prefer one off meets

Same.

I generally only bonk and run. Lol"

I've even got it written in profile..

over a year ago

Saltburn

"Why the assumption to just single guys?... I'm a single female... And prefer one off meets "

We enjoy a bit of both, our last gangbang was an 8 hour fuck and go event yes a few of the guys stayed for a few hours but most just came in had a fuck and left, some even returned later in the evening for another go!!

over a year ago

OP, I could be wrong, but I think a lot of single guys do want repeat meets, but I think it might be easier for them to stay in touch with single women than with couples.

I mean, it must be hard knowing what balance to strike with two people who are in a relationship already. They don't want to seem like they are building a rapport too much with one half, and yet they still want to have some dialogue going. I just guess that it would be a hard position to be in.

And then you can't forget that many might have had bad experiences with couples in the past and don't want it to happen again.

Now for the disclaimer: when I say many single guys I mean some, not all. When I say couples I mean some, not all. I am sure many guys just want one-offs and I'm sure not every single guy or couple will have the experience I state above

-Courtney

over a year ago

Saltburn

"OP, I could be wrong, but I think a lot of single guys do want repeat meets, but I think it might be easier for them to stay in touch with single women than with couples.

I mean, it must be hard knowing what balance to strike with two people who are in a relationship already. They don't want to seem like they are building a rapport too much with one half, and yet they still want to have some dialogue going. I just guess that it would be a hard position to be in.

And then you can't forget that many might have had bad experiences with couples in the past and don't want it to happen again.

Now for the disclaimer: when I say many single guys I mean some, not all. When I say couples I mean some, not all. I am sure many guys just want one-offs and I'm sure not every single guy or couple will have the experience I state above

-Courtney "

Totally agree

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Think they may be the married guys . We don't get that . We do sometimes do repeat meets , but wife don't like to do that to often she likes variety . But we twill stay friends

over a year ago

"Think they may be the married guys . We don't get that . We do sometimes do repeat meets , but wife don't like to do that to often she likes variety . But we twill stay friends "

Why?.. I'm not married

over a year ago

If I have a truly great first meet, and the woman feels the same then I would happily meet again and again. The moment feelings and emotions get involved, is where it immediately ends for me.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I've no interest in one-off meets myself necessarily. I've no interest in shagging as many different women as possible either. If there's some sort of connection and friendship then I'd happily keep in touch and meet again and again. I'd have thought most singles would be happy with repeat meets to be honest.

It's a different deal a lot of the times as a single when dealing with couples though. It's a different dynamic. I've found that a lot of couples just views singles as an extra cock or pussy to play with. When they fancy a little plaything to join them they call you up. You don't really feel an equal in it all. You're just the couples toy, their fantasy and you should be grateful of the invite and just go along with it. Some singles won't mind that. But for me personally the best couples are the ones that make you feel like they genuinely want you there whether there was sex involved or not. Those are the ones I would personally happily keep in touch with and return to.

over a year ago

"quick question do all single guys just wana bonk and run heard about pic colectors but maby some are varification colectors would be nice to meet ppl who wanted to stay intuch must be just us lol rather have one or two good friends than tones of one off meets moan over!

No not all single guys do this or are just pic collectors we want to stay in touch with females too so not just you at all if fact I've been in touch with a couple of ladies on here for a long time and many of others aren't after one off meets either. "

Interesting!

Would a single guy be less likely to stay in touch with/repeat meet with couples because they'd feel they may be encroaching on the relationship/the other guy's territory?

I'd say I keep in touch/repeat meet with roughly half my meets! Xx

over a year ago

We prefer one off meets when it comes to single men, and make it clear from the beginning, but after meeting they continue messaging and wanting more, sometimes it's hard to get them to stop without being rude, so no I'd say most men prefer regular in our experience.

over a year ago

"I've no interest in one-off meets myself necessarily. I've no interest in shagging as many different women as possible either. If there's some sort of connection and friendship then I'd happily keep in touch and meet again and again. I'd have thought most singles would be happy with repeat meets to be honest.

It's a different deal a lot of the times as a single when dealing with couples though. It's a different dynamic. I've found that a lot of couples just views singles as an extra cock or pussy to play with. When they fancy a little plaything to join them they call you up. You don't really feel an equal in it all. You're just the couples toy, their fantasy and you should be grateful of the invite and just go along with it. Some singles won't mind that. But for me personally the best couples are the ones that make you feel like they genuinely want you there whether there was sex involved or not. Those are the ones I would personally happily keep in touch with and return to."

Same here! The couples I play with more than once are those I consider to be real friends! Sometimes we play when we meet up - sometimes we don't! Xx

over a year ago

"We prefer one off meets when it comes to single men, and make it clear from the beginning, but after meeting they continue messaging and wanting more, sometimes it's hard to get them to stop without being rude, so no I'd say most men prefer regular in our experience. "

Take that as a compliment. Most men just like regular, good sex with attractive people whose company they are comfortable in. If those boxes aren't ticked they don't go back.

over a year ago

I tend to have repeat meets....with single men

over a year ago

I dont bonk and run its not for me i have a lot of freinds and like to keep them all if im honest xx

over a year ago

Panda meets eats, shoots, leaves

over a year ago

"Panda meets eats, shoots, leaves"

I took the piss out of a play friend because her last meet was exactly that bless her

By *itnkat OP   Couple
over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

thanks for the coments guess we pick the wrong ones then ;-[ maby try find a single lady one day

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Panda meets eats, shoots, leaves"

All commas wellcome

By *lubsforfunCouple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

We are quite wary about forming close relationships because we ended up swapping partners permanently as a couple after becoming very close indeed several years ago.

We don't have any regrets because we are now very happy together now but wouldn't want to risk that happening again.

For us variety is what swinging is all about, though it is still good to hook up with familiar faces at clubs occasionally.

Point is - be careful what you wish for

over a year ago

I prefer regular meets, maybe couple of times a week. Nights out, nights in, etc as a single if there is a connection there then I don't see why not, and if something were to develop from that then nobody is going to get hurt, however if I was a couple then I would prefer one offs

over a year ago

Bonk and go is fine with us

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Same hear I like to make friends not just notchs on bed posts x

Post new Message to Thread