Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Total cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been swinging now for years after being introduced to it by a cuckold couple many years ago via a chance meet in a pub, ever since then,I have had some great fun experimenting but the main core of my turn on is from the thought of a husband watch his wife and also the wife knowing she's been watched by her husband, I have done all the different aspects of being the bull in the cuckold situation, everything from the humiliation of the husband in all ways to him doing his clean up duty s , I have had young couples of 20 to an old couple her 69 him 65 years old, all have had one main aspect that turned them on , however one aspect has always been my greatest turn on and that is total cuckolding! I have only heard of a few couples that like doing this, for example! I would like ( as the bull ) to take over from the husbands role within there married and home life, having the husband witnessing myself and his wife living for a weekend as husband/wife along with all the aspects, he of course will be there but only as a voyeur until the Sunday , we in turn will do as we please ,everything from occasional kisses going out together he being allowed to follow at a distance before returning home and going to bed he in the next room or downstairs and only able to hear us playing ( unless invited to watch and serve us) this total cuckolding has to be the ultimate in mind play and total humiliation, the idea of this type of cuckolding invokes all the emotional stimulation as well as the physical wanting by the cuckold, this type of cuckolding over the course of a weekend is foreign to the normal cuckold and total, then when he returns to the normal husband/wife situation they feed from what has happened over the weekend for months after, the cuckold has seen his wife together with the bull and most of the time not knowing what is going to happen next so the very fact he has lost his place within and control in the bedroom is a turn on for the cuckold and of course his hotwife get to enjoy a new well hung bull . If any cuckold couples like this idea or if a hotwife with a sissy husband would like a real man for a couple of days get in touch I have holidays coming up in Feb and March , week days would be also fine and I can travel anywhere for a genuine couple!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 sentences!!!

over a year ago

"2 sentences!!!"

I very good precis I say.

over a year ago

I was wrong, 4 sentences. Hard to find punctuation in that sea of words.

over a year ago

god but belongs in "stories and fantasies" section - in my opinion

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Punctuation! There's always one. Rich coming from a man in the lady's section

over a year ago

Good story