FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

As a couple. if your hubby or wife said is time to stop swinging. will you carry on regardless ?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I think it be very difficult for some couples. If there's insecurity or petty jealousy motive behind the decision.

Again this kind of impromptu decision can lead to marriage problem. What is your opinion?. Will you carry on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course not - in it together or not all

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

If hubby said he didn't want to do this anymore then we don't do this anymore.

It is called respect.

over a year ago

"I think it be very difficult for some couples. If there's insecurity or petty jealousy motive behind the decision.

Again this kind of impromptu decision can lead to marriage problem. What is your opinion?. Will you carry on "

Since I love my partner, no, I would not shit all over his feelings.

over a year ago

you do see a few profiles (usually male) that say that they used to have a couples profile but the wife no longer plays....

I often wonder whether they are genuine though

over a year ago

My soon to be ex husband and I spoke about this at length and he said that he was the one who wanted to be out of the swinging scene and it just be the two of us. I asked him on more than one occasion just to be sure that it was definitely his wishes.

I stopped swinging all throughout our marriage but I found out that he was still meeting women here throughout the whole 8 and a half years which then made it an affair in my eyes.

Swinging as a couple as mentioned before is about respect and I gave up swinging straight away for him. Shame he could not have done the same thing.

over a year ago

If Marc wanted to stop, for any reason (even if petty) then we would stop. Same goes for me.

This is meant to be fun and that's it.

-Courtney

over a year ago

If one stops we both stop together or not at all for us

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Of course not - in it together or not all"

Exactly. For us the joy of swinging is sharing the experience. If either of us felt it was time to stop then the other would stop without question or regret.after all we have some fantastic memories to share.

over a year ago

One out both out

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

we play as a couple if one of us said no more it would mean no more

over a year ago

Doesn't take much thinking about. No.

over a year ago

I suspect nobody in a couple on here is going to publically say 'yes, I'd carry on behind their back' .. so it's a bit of a loaded question I think!

over a year ago

seems us cpls are all the same one out both out

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"seems us cpls are all the same one out both out "

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

"you do see a few profiles (usually male) that say that they used to have a couples profile but the wife no longer plays....

I often wonder whether they are genuine though "

Well I've got two verifications on my profile who I've met as a couple, both the wife's have refrain from the scene, and now I have my verifications as showing from two men.

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We're not big players any ways so would not be missed lol. Enjoy the social side as much. So definetly 1 out both out

over a year ago

Mark: if my other half wanted to stop then that would be her decision. If I want to stop then that is mine. I would not expect my partner to stop because I wanted to and likewise I would expect to stop if she did. Indivual choice is just that.

over a year ago

My wife has stopped recently because she's unhappy with her body, no matter what I say.

She sat opposite me, took my hands and told me she did not want me to stop.

I have banned myself from sleeping with women though.

over a year ago

"Of course not - in it together or not all"

this

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Yes, we both want to be in it together, although we're often in separate rooms.

over a year ago

If MrA said stop i wouldn't even ask why it would STOP !!! swinging is a bit of fun for us not a requirement !!!!

over a year ago

"I suspect nobody in a couple on here is going to publically say 'yes, I'd carry on behind their back' .. so it's a bit of a loaded question I think! "

There was a thread not that long ago where a guy was moaning his wife didn't want to swing anymore but it didn't sound like he would stop.

There's often (badly) veiled posts from guys saying they'd be pissed off if t'wife didn't want to swing anymore/ she doesn't want sex with him anymore.

It's a man's right to fuck his wife and whoever he likes dontcha know.

over a year ago

"I suspect nobody in a couple on here is going to publically say 'yes, I'd carry on behind their back' .. so it's a bit of a loaded question I think!

There was a thread not that long ago where a guy was moaning his wife didn't want to swing anymore but it didn't sound like he would stop.

There's often (badly) veiled posts from guys saying they'd be pissed off if t'wife didn't want to swing anymore/ she doesn't want sex with him anymore.

It's a man's right to fuck his wife and whoever he likes dontcha know. "

And vice versa, I'm sure

over a year ago

"I suspect nobody in a couple on here is going to publically say 'yes, I'd carry on behind their back' .. so it's a bit of a loaded question I think!

It's a man's right to fuck his wife and whoever he likes dontcha know.

And vice versa, I'm sure "

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

If one of us said we didn't want to anymore it would definitely stop, I don't feel like any jealousy is petty - it's all valid in my eyes and worth talking through.

MiscF x

over a year ago

That is why they create a single profile, whilst having a couple one lol.

over a year ago

"I suspect nobody in a couple on here is going to publically say 'yes, I'd carry on behind their back' .. so it's a bit of a loaded question I think! "

You've got me. I wouldn't stop, regardless of Marc's opinion.

To be honest, if he wanted to stop, I would probably open a single man profile and continue to write on the forums but not meet.

-Courtney

over a year ago

It's the only rule hubby and i have. If one isn't happy then nothing happens. It works for us. I have no reason to continue meeting if my husband isn't getting anything from it.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

If hubby said stop I'd happily stop. If WE weren't having fun what would be the point?

over a year ago

"If hubby said stop I'd happily stop. If WE weren't having fun what would be the point?"

Exactly , we only enjoy swinging because we do it together .

over a year ago

Me and my wife were swinging for quite a while I wanted to stop for a while and concentrate on our family (we have 2 boys) because it was getting to the point she wanted to meet every weekend. Instead of her agreeing she went and had an affair fell in love with this guy and we are now seperated. Fair play to all you loyal couples I admire you. Proves you just never know someone's limits

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We would definitely both stop. As others have said, this is something we enjoy together, we don't even do separate rooms. Our relationship is far more important than swinging, as much as we both enjoy it!

over a year ago

We would stop. Anything else would be cheating.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Apart from age or infirmity there is no reason to stop enjoying sex with other people as long as you are 'eclectic' in your tastes. There have been times where we have found it difficult fsroa to get out to clubs or parties.

So we stay home and have webcam fun, no travelling, no mess, no smells. Love it.

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

I wouldn't necessarily stop, depends how I felt. She knows, and is totally content with this. We don't live together, though have been a couple for 5 years and intend to remain so. We have mutual consent from each other to play singly if we wish when we're apart.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"If hubby said he didn't want to do this anymore then we don't do this anymore.

It is called respect."

Agreed

Mrs _d40

over a year ago

has the muskerteers use to say all for one and one for all

Post new Message to Thread