Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sealing the deal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just looking for a bit of advice been talking to some lovely people recently and have discussed a social meet with them early doors ... now its been around 3 weeks and we havent met i dont want to be too forward and just come out with it and put them off im not a pushy person how do the rest of you go about this bit??? Im putting it down to FAB inexperiance lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would just tell them to get in touch with you if they want to make a date to feet up and then leave them alone,if they're serious about meeting they'll be in touch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

meet not feet

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi just looking for a bit of advice been talking to some lovely people recently and have discussed a social meet with them early doors ... now its been around 3 weeks and we havent met i dont want to be too forward and just come out with it and put them off im not a pushy person how do the rest of you go about this bit??? Im putting it down to FAB inexperiance lol "

I would ask them next time your chatting "fancy a social meet then" worst thing that can happen is they say no and/or block you but at least you know were you stand then.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I suggest meeting sooner rather than later while the passion is still high and before the the attraction starts to wane

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I would just tell them to get in touch with you if they want to make a date to feet up and then leave them alone,if they're serious about meeting they'll be in touch "

I agree, once you have made it clear that you would be keen to meet them then its all about no pressure...although with certain delectable creatures on here I don't always manage to apply this rule myself

Post new Message to Thread