Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

it really doesn't matter

Jump to newest

By *annoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

Ok so I've noticed recently and increase in guys being concerned about their body, their cock size and their age

Yes you will find that you are not of some peoples taste

But guys please dont let this eat at your ego

As far as I'm concerned Cock size is not an issue, I've had small and big and trust me as long as the guy knows what he wants to do with it I've had some fantastic times no matter the size

Age...yes even I have an age range but lets be honest we all have one for a reason or other

I wont go too old i dont wanna fuck someone my brother or dads age, but young is fine as long as they are respectful.

As for body type we all have preferences and thanks to this site I've learned that even I have some limits I didn't know was even in my mind. But again we all have our likes and dislikes

So really in short guys dont let the fact you don't suit a person get you down this site is full of people get searching

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so I've noticed recently and increase in guys being concerned about their body, their cock size and their age

As far as I'm concerned Cock size is not an issue, I've had small and big and trust me as long as the guy knows what he wants to do with it I've had some fantastic times no matter the size

Age...yes even I have an age range but lets be honest we all have one for a reason or other

I wont go too old i dont wanna fuck someone my brother or dads age, but young is fine as long as they are respectful.

As for body type we all have preferences and thanks to this site I've learned that even I have some limits I didn't know was even in my mind. But again we all have our likes and dislikes

So really in short guys dont let the fact you don't suit a person get you down this site is full of people get searching "

I fucking love you for posting this it needs to come from a female. So many men on these sites worry about stuff they don't need too. The cock size thing, I think that's down to size Queens. But like I always say there nothing special lol guys can do that with women too . Thankfully the world is full of people who ain't like that

over a year ago

The initial post could relate to women too, but change cock size to boob size

over a year ago

Well done, OP.

I thought the whole point of the site was variety and finding the people we are each interested in. I hope everyone realizes that your OP is spot on.

-Courtney

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm trying to get a six pack not to appear better attractive to women but for my own health and fitness and well being. I'm getting older and need to start looking after myself more.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'm trying to get a six pack not to appear better attractive to women but for my own health and fitness and well being. I'm getting older and need to start looking after myself more. "

most supermarkets do a good range of multipack beer lol some even are 24 pack lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm trying to get a six pack not to appear better attractive to women but for my own health and fitness and well being. I'm getting older and need to start looking after myself more.

most supermarkets do a good range of multipack beer lol some even are 24 pack lol "

Haha!

By *annoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

Thank you every one, I just felt it was time to get it out there, yes can work both ways too , replace cock for boobs etc

This site needs more positive threads, I've been on here well over a year and yes I have bad days and think crap why am I here, then I get reminded why I love it so much

Thank you fab for being a part of my life since being on here I have found out who I am, what I like etc...

As for you males out there get smiling, your sexy to someone

over a year ago

Everybody has preferences, whether it's age, cock/boob size, body size, etc..

I have preferences, but that's all they are. There not set in stone and I am happy to look outside of those preferred, if the person/couple interests me in other ways.

As the op.says, stop worrying, there is usually someone for everyone. You just have to be able to grab their attention.

By *annoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

Still seeing guys asking if they are gonna fitt me and am I ok I'd it's not average

Guys come on.... Boost them egos, ur all diff sizes n shapes for a reason x

over a year ago

Let's face it ....would be a very boring world if everyone had the same preference. ....variety is the spice of life & there's definitely a bit of everything on here to cater for most people's taste !!

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Ok so I've noticed recently and increase in guys being concerned about their body, their cock size and their age

So really in short guys dont let the fact you don't suit a person get you down this site is full of people get searching "

Totally agree op good post. My bf started losing his hair and just spent over a grand on a treatment. Thing is everytime we've been to a club hrs had plenty of attention but he feels like nobody would come near him because of it.

Even although I say all this I'm very shy about my body but since going to clubs I've learned to forget it and just enjoy myself xxxxx

over a year ago

Great thread OP

I have met amazing men of all sizes and girth!!! It's all down to the person who is attached - make me smile , kiss me lots and I'm all urs xxxx

Men you are wonderful sexy creatures xxxx

over a year ago

"The initial post could relate to women too, but change cock size to boob size "

Absolutely i have issues with my body n they totally unfounded. I do not mean coz i perfect i so very much far from ,no its unfounded coz men dont see what i see n so i know its something i need to work on. Im good enough n i need to tell myself that till one day i believe it.

We can be our own worst enemy at times esp when it comes to our bodys

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I think men are always going toc feel in competition and this leads to comparing ourselves against others which inevitably leads to feelings of jealousy/insecurity.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"The initial post could relate to women too, but change cock size to boob size "

over a year ago

Well done to the OP for daring to write about a touchy subject for some - you get a "gold star" in your book for that - thanks

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Variety is the spice of life! I met a guy whilst out in Manchester recently, really good looking (I questioned whether he was too good looking for me!), had a 40+ grand car, a six pack and a 9 inch BBC...that meant fuck all as he was boring as sin, didn't give oral and didn't have a clue what to do with his cock or fingers...even after lots of direction from me!!! Never again! Give me an average cock sized guy who knows what to do with it, with a good personality and who gives great head, any day of the week!!!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Preference is the word that stands out in your post...if only more people understood what that means!

over a year ago

I'm trying my best to increase awareness of men with extra eyeballs on their penises. It's hard but such a worthy cause

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Men get a grip stop pandering ffs

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Well done the OP, give us average joes a chance..

As said earlier this site is about variety or so I thought!

By *ntnCleoCouple
over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

It can be pretty overwhelming for some people.

We had this hot guy we were chatting to who was so apprehensive about his cock size. We kept reassuring him (Cleo isn't that fussed) and he kept putting himself down. Eventually he sent us a photo (his idea - we didn't ask) and he actually had a very decent sized and perfectly shaped cock, one of the most attractive I've seen TBH. I thought "you poor guy, absolutely paranoid about nothing." Well, not nothing...that was the point...oh dear I can't stop...

By *ntnCleoCouple
over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

Even more interesting thread when you consider that the vast majority of public photos of men on here are their cocks! Nothing else. We usually don't even bother looking any further at them if that's all they post, unless something else catches our attention (a post or wink or profile)

Clearly someone thinks it is of paramount importance though...

By *annoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

"Well done to the OP for daring to write about a touchy subject for some - you get a "gold star" in your book for that - thanks "

Thank you

over a year ago

In terms of age and cock size, I can't do anything about those, so don't worry. That said, I could get to the gym a bit more!

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

If it really"didn't matter" you would not be talking about it

over a year ago

I am not worried about my body, it is all about that 6pack

over a year ago

There's someone out there for everyone, the challenge is finding them!

We don't have to have 6 packs, Christ I don't even think I have a 3 pack! it's more personality and how you come across in person, I have made several good friends on here in the last 8 months (left and came back) and am more than happy to chat to anyone who wants to talk.

Fab is a great medium (sometimes large!) its a fun place to be, so lets all just enjoy it for what it is

By *annoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hastings

"If it really"didn't matter" you would not be talking about it"

I think u r wrong!

It doesn't matter to me I've had fun with all shapes and sizes...id be more put off with guys with small minds and rude comments

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"If it really"didn't matter" you would not be talking about it

I think u r wrong!

It doesn't matter to me I've had fun with all shapes and sizes...id be more put off with guys with small minds and rude comments"

Haven't even got a juge cock to go with the small mind

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"If it really"didn't matter" you would not be talking about it

I think u r wrong!

It doesn't matter to me I've had fun with all shapes and sizes...id be more put off with guys with small minds and rude comments

Haven't even got a juge cock to go with the small mind"

Can't spell either

Post new Message to Thread