Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuck Meeting tomorrow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, with much anticipation, we have a meeting with - or should I say Lola has a meeting with - a very hot bull from this site tomorrow at 12noon. I can't make it as I have to work. It's drinks and see how they click.

My head is spinning with what might happen. The sexual tension. He's already messaged me loads today asking me all kinds of questions.

The feeling just before a meet like this is immense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Sounds great. Hope it all goes well.

By *ot_couple84Couple
over a year ago

Andover

Let us know how it went xx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

All the juicy details will be gratefully received

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So exciting!!! Keep us posted - this is something we are wanting to do.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I hope that she enjoys herself x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Keep us posted

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I simply love the anticipation and excitement before an imminent meet

over a year ago

Awesome! and this will be a fantastic thrill. Bet your mind is spinning and you don't know what to do with yourself!

I've enjoyed this both as a cuck when my previous GF went to have sex with her ex and also as a Bull where I have been the one teasing the husband as I turn up as his house, while he's at work!

Enjoy!

Eddie

over a year ago

This sounds soo exciting, I'm posting because I want to hear the juicy details

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

know what your going through, she will have a ball, and im sure you will enjoy her later,, good luck and hope to hear all about it

over a year ago

Thanks for your posts on this.

So, they met this afternoon. They sent me texts of what they were doing but it really was a tormenting time for me as I was at work in a public place and was helpless to react to anything they sent.

Only meant to be a social meet but the contents of the texts alluded to more.

They are not meeting now til next Friday, when he is staying with us in our bed. Though where I shall be I don't know.

By *epaWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

My wife sends me vids and pics

By *haznsteCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

How nice we hope it goes good for you both

By *ot_couple84Couple
over a year ago

Andover

"Thanks for your posts on this.

So, they met this afternoon. They sent me texts of what they were doing but it really was a tormenting time for me as I was at work in a public place and was helpless to react to anything they sent.

They are not meeting now til next Friday, when he is staying with us in our bed. Though where I shall be I don't know. "

Very nice! You never know they may have you sleep on the floor so that they have all the space and you can't see anything, but can hear every move, allowing your mind to race before being instructed to join in pleasuring your wife! (If you're allowed to join in that is ) I've had Bulls stay in our bed and I tend to lay between them both, that way my cuck gets woken up by our fucking

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The above sounds good

over a year ago

Just a very quick update.

Things have been very hot between Lola and her new man.

Thankfully, a guy that gets the cuck scene and has understood the need to include the cuck husband. So many think it's just about fucking a wife. But it's so much more than that.

We are meeting on Friday and I have been instructed to drive them to a bar, be with them in the bar but not really with them. Then drive them home to ours and I will be given instructions by both of them as and when they see fit.

He has intimated that his cock is very fat and that I should be ready to take it. His words.

Going to the Mall at Cribbs tomorrow on his instruction to buy Lola new lingerie to wear on their date.

So I pay for their pleasure. Oh and of course mine!

Head swimming. But so excited.

Anyone out there experiencing the same scenario?

over a year ago

"Just a very quick update.

Things have been very hot between Lola and her new man.

Thankfully, a guy that gets the cuck scene and has understood the need to include the cuck husband. So many think it's just about fucking a wife. But it's so much more than that.

We are meeting on Friday and I have been instructed to drive them to a bar, be with them in the bar but not really with them. Then drive them home to ours and I will be given instructions by both of them as and when they see fit.

He has intimated that his cock is very fat and that I should be ready to take it. His words.

Going to the Mall at Cribbs tomorrow on his instruction to buy Lola new lingerie to wear on their date.

So I pay for their pleasure. Oh and of course mine!

Head swimming. But so excited.

Anyone out there experiencing the same scenario?"

This is exactly what we are looking for - such a hot scenario.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are progressing along nicely! Are you in chastity or is that something ye have considered? Maybe have you with in the bar while caged and bursting to get out, with your wife and her new bf trading you from a distance.

over a year ago

They are not meeting now til next Friday, when he is staying with us in our bed. Though where I shall be I don't know.

Very nice! You never know they may have you sleep on the floor so that they have all the space and you can't see anything, but can hear every move, allowing your mind to race before being instructed to join in pleasuring your wife! (If you're allowed to join in that is ) I've had Bulls stay in our bed and I tend to lay between them both, that way my cuck gets woken up by our fucking "

We've done that many times. One of Mike's fondest memories is waking up and kissing me as I lay facing him. He didn't know that the guy behind me was already in me and slowly fucking me. Then Mike, clearly thinking the guy who was the other side of me was asleep, asked me if I wanted to fuck? My reply? "I already am babes." Still gets Mike hard even though it was over ten years ago and on the very first occasion someone stayed with us overnight, albeit in a hotel room.

By *ontinentalCockMan
over a year ago

London

That is very hot.

By *heclitmaster84Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Would love to be a couple bull but none around were I live xx

over a year ago

Very nice! You never know they may have you sleep on the floor so that they have all the space and you can't see anything, but can hear every move, allowing your mind to race before being instructed to join in pleasuring your wife! (If you're allowed to join in that is ) I've had Bulls stay in our bed and I tend to lay between them both, that way my cuck gets woken up by our fucking

We've done that many times. One of Mike's fondest memories is waking up and kissing me as I lay facing him. He didn't know that the guy behind me was already in me and slowly fucking me. Then Mike, clearly thinking the guy who was the other side of me was asleep, asked me if I wanted to fuck? My reply? "I already am babes." Still gets Mike hard even though it was over ten years ago and on the very first occasion someone stayed with us overnight, albeit in a hotel room. "

Hot indeed.

On my birthday I was made to wait all day for any action. They repaid me by just flirting and kissing all day over lunch and then back at ours til I finally said good night.

They then fucked like rabbits in the same bed as me and I didn't know a thing til the morning when I was offered a quick wank off by Lola. Her pussy already filled.

Again very hot indeed. Many wanks by this cuck since then x

By *ontinentalCockMan
over a year ago

London

Very hot!

Biggest turn on to fill up a pussy before letting her man please her as well.

Might as well replace lube with cum.

Post new Message to Thread