Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any women into slim guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just wandering if there's any women into slim guys or am i just wasting my time here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Look at me! Give me compliments! Remind me that I have a great body!"

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I love my men skinny.

over a year ago

The guys obviously a bit self concious about being skinny . He likely aint looking for complements .

Its a proven fact thinner men have bigger dicks so i wouldnt let being skinny ever get ya down .

And no not all women are into pecs and beer bellys . There are some like skinny men

over a year ago

"I love my men skinny. "

God bless ya !

over a year ago

"Its a proven fact thinner men have bigger dicks so i wouldnt let being skinny ever get ya down .

"

I'd love for you to cite your sources for that 'fact'.

over a year ago

You show me where it says it aint

over a year ago

Its fact that belly fat reduces the size of a mans dick . Its also fact that skinny men give better pelvic friction .

over a year ago

"The guys obviously a bit self concious about being skinny . He likely aint looking for complements .

Its a proven fact thinner men have bigger dicks so i wouldnt let being skinny ever get ya down .

And no not all women are into pecs and beer bellys . There are some like skinny men "

You been with many big dicked skinny men or are the larger guys you been with far less hung?

over a year ago

"You show me where it says it aint "

No, that's not how you prove facts.

If you say something is a fact, then you have to prove that it is. I can think of no scientific reason why men with small waist sizes would have bigger penises.

(My skinny/athletic partner has a 4" penis roughly, my rather overweight partner has about 7.5". In the 100+ men I've shagged over the years, I've never seen a correlation. How many men have you shagged?)

over a year ago

"You show me where it says it aint

If you say something is a fact, then you have to prove that it is. I can think of no scientific reason why men with small waist sizes would have bigger penises.

(My skinny/athletic partner has a 4" penis roughly, my rather overweight partner has about 7.5". In the 100+ men I've shagged over the years, I've never seen a correlation. How many men have you shagged?)

"

over a year ago

Its fact i dont need to prove anything .

over a year ago

""Look at me! Give me compliments! Remind me that I have a great body!""

prove that this was his intentions

over a year ago

Suddenly trying to get attention here is a *bad* thing...... O k.

over a year ago

"Its fact i dont need to prove anything . "

No... you really don't understand logical reasoning.

"Human blood is green!"

"That doesn't sound right"

"Well it's a fact, I don't need to prove anything!"

over a year ago

i believe you

over a year ago

Well explained about accommodation and if my body was that great would be getting least one offer I was asking a question but I won't deny this does get people looking at your profile and comes with negative and positive comments

over a year ago

"Well explained about accommodation and if my body was that great would be getting least one offer I was asking a question but I won't deny this does get people looking at your profile and comes with negative and positive comments "

Not everyone is looking for people with great bodies. Some people are looking for personalities too. Most people are looking for a combination of body and personality.

Have you tried messaging people?

over a year ago

I like slim guys but for me it's the overall package not just one aspect.

Don't get hung up on body type on here, everyone will have a preference, you either fit it or you don't & if it's the later, move onto the next.

over a year ago

What the hell happened on this thread?

I thought lots of people post here for attention?

OP - yes, lots of women like slim guys. I prefer slim and athletic guys to muscular or beefy. There are many women here, all with varying tastes in what they find attractive.

Yikes. This is getting almost as bad as the women size threads.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I like slim guys but for me it's the overall package not just one aspect.

Don't get hung up on body type on here, everyone will have a preference, you either fit it or you don't & if it's the later, move onto the next."

i like your chomp

over a year ago

"What the hell happened on this thread?

I thought lots of people post here for attention?

OP - yes, lots of women like slim guys. I prefer slim and athletic guys to muscular or beefy. There are many women here, all with varying tastes in what they find attractive.

Yikes. This is getting almost as bad as the women size threads.

-Courtney"

Someone was attention seeking.....

over a year ago

im confused , aint everyone on here on here for that reason ? attention

over a year ago

"Well explained about accommodation and if my body was that great would be getting least one offer I was asking a question but I won't deny this does get people looking at your profile and comes with negative and positive comments

Not everyone is looking for people with great bodies. Some people are looking for personalities too. Most people are looking for a combination of body and personality.

Have you tried messaging people?"

Yes I have tried and have women I talk too even though no chance of having sex with them also being 47 most women my age are looking for younger men

over a year ago

"im confused , aint everyone on here on here for that reason ? attention "

I know! Who knew we were all wrong!

over a year ago

The difference when a man and a woman asks, just saying lol.

over a year ago

"Well explained about accommodation and if my body was that great would be getting least one offer I was asking a question but I won't deny this does get people looking at your profile and comes with negative and positive comments

"

But I would say a combination of Face/body and personality,

And from my experience and just general observation a lot of Women prefer a Man who is taller then them and who has a bigger body frame

over a year ago

"Its a proven fact thinner men have bigger dicks so i wouldnt let being skinny ever get ya down .

"

I'll be an eyewitness. Every really skinny man I've had sex with has been well hung. I think everything they eat goes straight to their dicks.

over a year ago

I'll be an eyewitness. Every really skinny man I've had sex with has been well hung. I think everything they eat goes straight to their dicks. "

I eat alot of dick...

over a year ago

I wonder how many checked the rules on No nit-picking as they didn't ask about their profile lol.

over a year ago

"I wonder how many checked the rules on No nit-picking as they didn't ask about their profile lol."

I was just about to type this.

What is going on? His OP was simple enough.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I wonder how many checked the rules on No nit-picking as they didn't ask about their profile lol."

They didn't have time, they were too busy nit picking!

Personally I prefer big built guys but I'm sure many like slim guys. Good luck OP

over a year ago

"I wonder how many checked the rules on No nit-picking as they didn't ask about their profile lol.

I was just about to type this.

What is going on? His OP was simple enough.

-Courtney"

lol yeah, you will always find some "high horses" here that think they know it all lol.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Its fact that belly fat reduces the size of a mans dick . Its also fact that skinny men give better pelvic friction . "

What a load of crap, I'm a bigger guy and I got a fair size cock. Going by what you claim it must mean I've have a foot long if I was skinny

over a year ago

Exactly ST

At the end of the day posts of the Look At Me nature probably make up half of all threads.

over a year ago

"I wonder how many checked the rules on No nit-picking as they didn't ask about their profile lol.

They didn't have time, they were too busy nit picking! "

lol and that is right they were

over a year ago

Mine is tiny

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Not being funny OP but you look normal to me. Nothing freakishly odd that would put people off you.

Perhaps consider that it's not all about the physical on here.

over a year ago

"Not being funny OP but you look normal to me. Nothing freakishly odd that would put people off you.

Perhaps consider that it's not all about the physical on here."

I'd agree with this.

over a year ago

"Its fact that belly fat reduces the size of a mans dick . Its also fact that skinny men give better pelvic friction .

What a load of crap, I'm a bigger guy and I got a fair size cock. Going by what you claim it must mean I've have a foot long if I was skinny"

Its not crap. The biggest average cock sizes in the world come from the African continent where apart from the ethnicity factor I would suggest it's because there a lot of tall skinny guys there

over a year ago

"Hi just wandering if there's any women into slim guys or am i just wasting my time here "

Are you asking for someone else ?

Your build looks remarkably average to me.

There are a multitude of reasons why you might not be getting meets

Don't just assume it's one thing

over a year ago

Dick size is correlated with testosterone !!!! .....in & around the time of puberty ...that is the only thing that will make a dick grow , whether the guy is skinny or fat makes no difference

over a year ago

"Dick size is correlated with testosterone !!!! .....in & around the time of puberty ...that is the only thing that will make a dick grow , whether the guy is skinny or fat makes no difference "

So Africans have more testosterone than Koreans?

over a year ago

Slim, average and chunky all good in my book. Height, face and personality are more important.

over a year ago

It's certainly a fact that one can find more bullshit on a fab thread than in a field full of faecally incontinent hereford bulls.

Makes for a fun read though

over a year ago

"Dick size is correlated with testosterone !!!! .....in & around the time of puberty ...that is the only thing that will make a dick grow , whether the guy is skinny or fat makes no difference

So Africans have more testosterone than Koreans?"

yes obviously...then again are all africans hung like horses

over a year ago

I've seen some cocks in my time

I've seen fat guys with draft excluders for cocks

I've seen slim guys with tooth pics

That said, in my opinion, I do believe that, in general, slimmer guys do have bigger wangs than fat ones.

When taking my opinions into consideration however, the reader should know that, in many instances, my view has been from a kneeling position and they all look bigger from below

over a year ago

"Dick size is correlated with testosterone !!!! .....in & around the time of puberty ...that is the only thing that will make a dick grow , whether the guy is skinny or fat makes no difference

So Africans have more testosterone than Koreans?"

Yes in general ....genetics play a big part as well

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I like atheletic men; slim is fine too. But either way, I don't like men with rotting teeth; thats just not my 'thang'. And I don't want to even speak to a man who is in any kind of a relationship or is still living with his parents

over a year ago

"Mine is tiny "

Prove it

over a year ago

So Africans have more testosterone than Koreans?

Yes in general ....genetics play a big part as well "

Yes in general? Where have you read that?

over a year ago

OP.. You look pretty average... Everyone likes different things about different people.. O wouldn't worry

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi just wandering if there's any women into slim guys or am i just wasting my time here "

Yes. Next.

over a year ago

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

And I'm sure you would put this if a female had done a similar thread......

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"It's certainly a fact that one can find more bullshit on a fab thread than in a field full of faecally incontinent hereford bulls.

Makes for a fun read though "

Eloquently stated and made me snort into my cuppa.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"

I guess it depends on whether you use a relative or absolute frame of reference.

A man that was fat but then lost weight will have a proportionally bigger penis relative to his overall body mass than when he was fatter.

It's a reason I don't do body building!

over a year ago

"It's certainly a fact that one can find more bullshit on a fab thread than in a field full of faecally incontinent hereford bulls.

Makes for a fun read though

Eloquently stated and made me snort into my cuppa."

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"im confused , aint everyone on here on here for that reason ? attention "

At ease you orible lot

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I guess it depends on whether you use a relative or absolute frame of reference.

A man that was fat but then lost weight will have a proportionally bigger penis relative to his overall body mass than when he was fatter.

It's a reason I don't do body building! "

In Wales it's common to use relatives

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 09:01:29]

over a year ago

I'll be an eyewitness. Every really skinny man I've had sex with has been well hung. I think everything they eat goes straight to their dicks. "

Well Mr cheshire is a stocky guy and he's packing over 9 inches so us not just skinny guys that are well hung

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

I'll be an eyewitness. Every really skinny man I've had sex with has been well hung. I think everything they eat goes straight to their dicks.

Well Mr cheshire is a stocky guy and he's packing over 9 inches so us not just skinny guys that are well hung"

lucky sod!! I'll have a few inches off him

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I'd be more interested to hear if there are any women into fat guys. We hear a lot from blokes who are partial to a larger lady, but rarely the other way round

over a year ago

Meanwhile back at the ranch,,,,,,

over a year ago

Well people thanks for the advice am chatting with one lady who likes slim men so let's see how it goes

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Hi just wandering if there's any women into slim guys or am i just wasting my time here

I'd be more interested to hear if there are any women into fat guys. We hear a lot from blokes who are partial to a larger lady, but rarely the other way round "

Personally I don't. I'm morbidly obese myself, my arse and tummy are gigantic. It just doesn't work with a fat guy, it ends up like some comedy sketch where 2 weebles are rolling around. Not sexy.

Post new Message to Thread