Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Period sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are the opinions on having sex while your lady is on her menstrual bicycle.

Personally I don't mind as we keep a pack of wipes close at hand for a quick clean up. Or shower of course...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes as most woman are horny as fuck while on it and ta very dirty and the dirtier the better ??

over a year ago

blow jobs and anal only thanks

over a year ago

If its the first or last day its ok- in between- more like something out of Poultergeist!

over a year ago

That's a decision that's 100% hers to make as far as I'm concerned but if she's willing then I'll be able.

It's definitely not for everyone but I'm always game.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Yes as most woman are horny as fuck while on it and ta very dirty and the dirtier the better ??"

Most women eh!

over a year ago

Not with anyone but my partner thanks!!

over a year ago

"Not with anyone but my partner thanks!! "
snap. Only feel comfortable with him.

over a year ago

Have done so while in a long term relationship but wouldn't with just anyone

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

It's not for me....

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Not into blood sports

over a year ago

As a friend once said. .. if the river runs red take the dirt track instead. ....

Personally if the lady is up for it so am I. ..aand it's a good source of iron

over a year ago

"blow jobs and anal only thanks"

Hates blood, doesn't mind poo.

over a year ago

If I know in advance it's fine

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

Not for me

over a year ago

I'm always so horny when I'm on my period!! Guys should just accept that it's natural and everything's just a little bit wetter.

over a year ago

doesnt do anything for me, makes me feel unsexy so prefer to wait until it's finished.

over a year ago

"doesnt do anything for me, makes me feel unsexy so prefer to wait until it's finished."
yes its bloody ridicularse

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Period sex -

I imagined people shagging wearing ruffs or periwigs

By *uck69696969Man
over a year ago

Towcester

Love some intimate taboo mischief with a very horny girl on her period

over a year ago

If someone came near me right now, I'd swing for them. Just wanna be left alone lol.

By *uny1122Man
over a year ago

longeton

True feeling same but that's a dream some one ,come,near,thats not simple ,but if its heppen ,oh gos

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Yes as most woman are horny as fuck while on it and ta very dirty and the dirtier the better ??

Most women eh!"

Oh yeah most women, didn't you know? We're pretty much all the same

Bucking your perceived trend I am never horny during my period, I find there's nothing sexy about bleeding out of my vag and the accompanying cramps. And any guy that thinks never mind he'll make do with a blow job had better have a flexible spine.

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

"If its the first or last day its ok- in between- more like something out of Poultergeist! "
Or texas chainsaw massacre.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

Only with regular partner, who has been tested

over a year ago

"Yes as most woman are horny as fuck while on it and ta very dirty and the dirtier the better ??

Most women eh!"

Well a few i have come Cross and been with or..... Unless it he effect I have on them ?? We were in relationships so maybe that's why it happened but either way it's their choice but it dose not bother me ??

over a year ago

"I'm always so horny when I'm on my period!! Guys should just accept that it's natural and everything's just a little bit wetter."

That's the only way to look at it ??

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not for me at anytime, however if it was it would be this.

Personally I wouldn't want to meet men prepared to slop around in some random woman's menstrual flow.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm always so horny when I'm on my period!! Guys should just accept that it's natural and everything's just a little bit wetter."

Guys shouldn't have to accept anything!

over a year ago

I'm happy to have period sex with the right lady. Nothing a shower can't fix later. Always wait for lady to make first move though as understand it's an awkward time for them

over a year ago

I only have very light periods for about two days never had period sex but woukd consider it but as only on two days waiting for it to finish is no hindrance well not much lol.

over a year ago

Dont mind it. Its messy. But tiwards the end of the cycle. But she's horny as hell, so I aint gonna say no hehe

over a year ago

THIS !!!!

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"What are the opinions on having sex while your lady is on her menstrual bicycle.

Personally I don't mind as we keep a pack of wipes close at hand for a quick clean up. Or shower of course...

"

If just at the spotting stage that's one thing, but found myself in a veritable blood bath one time, which wasn't entirely pleasant...had been wondering why we had been slip sliding away to such an extent

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 13:25:28]

over a year ago

"Not with anyone but my partner thanks!!

Personally I wouldn't want to meet men prepared to slop around in some random woman's menstrual flow."

See I only meet men who use condoms anyway, so it doesn't make any difference to me whether they're prepared to slop around in some random woman's menstrhal flow because they would have used a condom and presumably washed at some point too.

As for me, my periods are very light and very unpredictable so I've met when I've been on before. With a shower and a beppy tampon there is no difference. I would always let the man know and give him the option to rearrange for another time. Some would prefer to do that which is fine by me, others are happy to meet me anyway.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Personally I wouldn't want to meet men prepared to slop around in some random woman's menstrual flow.

See I only meet men who use condoms anyway, so it doesn't make any difference to me whether they're prepared to slop around in some random woman's menstrhal flow because they would have used a condom and presumably washed at some point too.

As for me, my periods are very light and very unpredictable so I've met when I've been on before. With a shower and a beppy tampon there is no difference. I would always let the man know and give him the option to rearrange for another time. Some would prefer to do that which is fine by me, others are happy to meet me anyway. "

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'beppy' tampon?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Oh no thanks ... I prefer to wait .....I still get very horney .....but I really couldnt ....

over a year ago

As for me, my periods are very light and very unpredictable so I've met when I've been on before. With a shower and a beppy tampon there is no difference. I would always let the man know and give him the option to rearrange for another time. Some would prefer to do that which is fine by me, others are happy to meet me anyway.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a 'beppy' tampon?"

Cordless sponge thing that goes up there and absorbs the blood, you can have sex while using one because they sit high up.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Cordless sponge thing that goes up there and absorbs the blood, you can have sex while using one because they sit high up."

I see...I once had sex with a girl with something similar in place (I assume), however, found that it really dried her pussy out as it absorbed all her moisture...isn't this a problem for you ?

over a year ago

I always let guy know if bleeding, but as I'm horny 24/7 then yeah dont mind being fucked while on...

over a year ago

I thought this was going to be about naughtiness dressed up in Victorian clothing

over a year ago

Just put a big towel on the bed and its as you were

over a year ago

Haha i done it once and was gagging when i pulled out only to see a whopping clot.

over a year ago

Cordless sponge thing that goes up there and absorbs the blood, you can have sex while using one because they sit high up.

I see...I once had sex with a girl with something similar in place (I assume), however, found that it really dried her pussy out as it absorbed all her moisture...isn't this a problem for you ?"

Not massively. A bit of lube needed sometimes but that's not a big issue.

over a year ago

"What are the opinions on having sex while your lady is on her menstrual bicycle.

"

Not for me. I find it a bit grim myself and usually feel about as sexy and attractive as a cowpat. I'd rather wait the few days until I'm back in full working order.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Having sex with a woman dressed in with centry costume... yes please!

over a year ago

Agreed!! Most guys run a mile though!

over a year ago

No no and no in that order

Do it every once in a while with hubby, but leave tampon in. But says it hurts him so no

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

I also don't find stomach cramps and flooding panties attractive nor does it make me feel sexy. Does make it easy to answer the question that men ask while I am on cam, 'is your pussy wet?' It sure is!

over a year ago

I have before.. and would again. I'm seeing my fb in less than a week and I'm coming on today. please let it be light by Sunday!!! Lol

over a year ago

"Period sex -

I imagined people shagging wearing ruffs or periwigs

"

Haha

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

As for me, my periods are very light and very unpredictable so I've met when I've been on before. With a shower and a beppy tampon there is no difference. I would always let the man know and give him the option to rearrange for another time. Some would prefer to do that which is fine by me, others are happy to meet me anyway. "

I don't meet without condoms either. I don't meet men who bareback or men prepared to have menstrual blood of random women in their mouth...but each to their own!

over a year ago

I don't meet without condoms either. I don't meet men who bareback or men prepared to have menstrual blood of random women in their mouth...but each to their own!"

Entirely fair enough...but out of interest how do you know whether a man has ever met a woman on her period? Is it something you routinely ask?

You may want to avoid some of the men I've met, in that case.

over a year ago

"Yes as most woman are horny as fuck while on it and ta very dirty and the dirtier the better ??"

Most women?? Im sorry but me and a few close friends feel sex is the last thing on our minds and not horny in the slightest

over a year ago

how dare people make such sweeping generalisations.

At least nobody said it makes women cranky...

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

My periods are light & Altho I used to be pee'd off I couldn't play & I would explain to the guys, I found the majority have no problem with it & now I'm not so paranoid.

I also love receiving oral & find that if I'm wearing a tampon guys who prob would be queasy at having sex would have no problem giving me oral.

I had tried sex with tampon in but found the searching around for it afterwards was a put off.

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

"I'm always so horny when I'm on my period!! Guys should just accept that it's natural and everything's just a little bit wetter.

This "

I like that attitude - means not ruling out one week per month, and getting to take advantage of a particularly horny time

over a year ago

This also! Beppy tampons are a god send at times

By *herryhott1Man
over a year ago

Cork

Just usually not for 2 wks before then 2 wks after

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

These beppy tampons, Iv never heard them but googled them, they are tiny & no string attached.

Don't u find them harder to remove especially after sex if they've been pushed right up??

By *em4femxxWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

It's a poor soldier that can't fight through blood

By *exy_HornyCouple
over a year ago

Leigh

"

Love it ??

over a year ago

No thank you

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't meet without condoms either. I don't meet men who bareback or men prepared to have menstrual blood of random women in their mouth...but each to their own!

Entirely fair enough...but out of interest how do you know whether a man has ever met a woman on her period? Is it something you routinely ask?

You may want to avoid some of the men I've met, in that case. "

Each to their own means you play your way and respect the right of others to play their way. In this lifestyle it would be naive, no foolish to think a condom equates to safe sex and no one bare backs.

All I can do is try to reduce the risk as best I can. Therefore, men that happily declare they bareback and those happy to have the blood of random women in their mouth I class as high risk and would not meet.

I'll repeat for you: each to their own.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 06:37:17]

over a year ago

Cheers, I really didn't need an explanation of "each to their own" and I wasn't in any way disputing your preference. It was just a question about how you went about applying that particular restriction on people you meet.

By *aughtyguy81Man
over a year ago

folkestone

I don't mind it in the slightest. Used to go with a girl that was really horny when on, something kinda intimate and sexy about me sliding her tampon out before fucking her

over a year ago

I'm with this opine...happy to get in touch!

over a year ago

"Cheers, I really didn't need an explanation of "each to their own" and I wasn't in any way disputing your preference. It was just a question about how you went about applying that particular restriction on people you meet.

"

Yeah don't get me wrong I ask certain questions before a meet, but if you're using a condom and you give the area a good once over before you dive in, I don't see how their sexual history in terms of 'have they muff dived in a lady who's on her period previously' has any relevance?

over a year ago

Everyone is different but I'm usually pretty horny at that time. I personally wouldn't want anybodies fingers or mouth down there but sex is fine. I would find guys who would be freaked out by it a bit off putting, its only a bit of blood. We're all grown ups! xx

over a year ago

Not a problem for me .... Little bit of blood never harmed anyone as long as your safe...I've found lots of women are very horny around this time and why deprave them?

over a year ago

I like it. Always horny as hell! Haven't met anyone lately that wants to fuck me at that time though

By *m_n_mCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Not a problem for us either.

Oral with a tampon in, otherwise keep the mouth out the way, and its all good.

M of E&M xo

over a year ago

"I like it. Always horny as hell! Haven't met anyone lately that wants to fuck me at that time though "

I would!

Period or not haha x

over a year ago

I think this forum thread made me come on

over a year ago

"I think this forum thread made me come on "

Hah, period by proxy

over a year ago

"I think this forum thread made me come on "

that happened to me when I have arranged to meet someone, its like WTF!! you had 21+ other days to start

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Most women eh!

Oh yeah most women, didn't you know? We're pretty much all the same

Bucking your perceived trend I am never horny during my period, I find there's nothing sexy about bleeding out of my vag and the accompanying cramps. And any guy that thinks never mind he'll make do with a blow job had better have a flexible spine."

A lot of women are hornier during their period though, i get insatiable

over a year ago

While I've had sex on my period before, I actually don't find rotting uterus lining very sexy at all. So now I prefer just not to do it. But then I only have very short periods, so it's not like it's a problem.

over a year ago

"While I've had sex on my period before, I actually don't find rotting uterus lining very sexy at all. So now I prefer just not to do it. But then I only have very short periods, so it's not like it's a problem."

Hahaha choice words, it's not quite rotting though!

over a year ago

"While I've had sex on my period before, I actually don't find rotting uterus lining very sexy at all. So now I prefer just not to do it. But then I only have very short periods, so it's not like it's a problem.

Hahaha choice words, it's not quite rotting though!"

It is dead skin cells from the lining of your uterus and it smells pretty bad so yep id describe it as rotting too

over a year ago

While I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here arguing on such a topic as this with females... But I'd hardly say that the discharge and blood and cells during a period was neither necrotic tissue nor undergoing bacterial decomposition.

To describe a fresh bleed as rotting flesh is more than a bit of a dramatic exaggeration. I can't imagine why you would talk in such terms to other females.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"While I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here arguing on such a topic as this with females... But I'd hardly say that the discharge and blood and cells during a period was neither necrotic tissue nor undergoing bacterial decomposition.

To describe a fresh bleed as rotting flesh is more than a bit of a dramatic exaggeration. I can't imagine why you would talk in such terms to other females. "

over a year ago

Separates the men from the boys.

over a year ago

It's a specific kink , and one we have only done on two meets .

We have no issue whatsoever playing together during Sabrinas period , but wouldn't enter a meet knowing she was on .

When we visited clubs a beppy tampon sorted the issue .

For those wishing to engage in a bit of period play , we have happily enjoyed it .

But then we are a pair of dirty deviants I guess , so it's almost expected

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"While I know I'm setting myself up for a fall here arguing on such a topic as this with females... But I'd hardly say that the discharge and blood and cells during a period was neither necrotic tissue nor undergoing bacterial decomposition.

To describe a fresh bleed as rotting flesh is more than a bit of a dramatic exaggeration. I can't imagine why you would talk in such terms to other females. "

But it's not just blood though: only half is and it's menstrual fluid as opposed menstrual blood for a reason. It's vaginal mucus, the lining of the womb and other secretions, and yes, it can be very foul smelling.

over a year ago

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

IF I'm horny during my period, I'll happily fuck if the bloke is up for it, why the hell not ? I use the word "IF" because we do get horny during period days like any normal day but definitely not all the time. My only requirement is for the bloke to bring a bunch of towels - I'm not staining my sheets for his fuck !

over a year ago

"IF I'm horny during my period, I'll happily fuck if the bloke is up for it, why the hell not ? I use the word "IF" because we do get horny during period days like any normal day but definitely not all the time. My only requirement is for the bloke to bring a bunch of towels - I'm not staining my sheets for his fuck !"

Some towels are a small price to pay!

over a year ago

Cordless sponge thing that goes up there and absorbs the blood, you can have sex while using one because they sit high up."

Normally I dont have sex when on but one time my partner was messing around and ended up sliding into me and pushed my tampon right up - took me ages to find it and take it back out!

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

When I was younger I wouldn't indulge....now I am older I wouldn't if heavy, but my periods don't tend to be heavy anyway, I wouldn't arrange a new meet, but if seeing someone regularly I wouldn't let them do oral, but a fuck on a towel is all good

By * lick your clitMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Not for me sorry .........

over a year ago

Which period - 1880 was a good year

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I cannot think of anything worse no way.

over a year ago

I'm not bothered by it but Mrs doesn't like doing it with anyone else when she's on which is slightly annoying as she only has about 10 clear days a month at the moment!

By *mandanewtonTV/TS
over a year ago

newton abbot

If your partner is on her menstrual cycle offer to follow her on your moped

Post new Message to Thread