Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Foot fetish cum n' go

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi.

I love sexy female feet.

Sometimes I simply want to suck on toes, lick the soles and heels then put the feet together to foot-fuck and cum all over them.

Do any ladies out there enjoy having their feet covered in cum? Or is it just my pleasure?

I am not a selfish lover generally but this is one thing that may be for my fun only.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have done this, sometimes i just get off on another guy worshipping me or parts of my body.

And yes, i do love my feet being covered in cum.

By *dcumlover2Man
over a year ago

dunfermline

"Hi.

I love sexy female feet.

Sometimes I simply want to suck on toes, lick the soles and heels then put the feet together to foot-fuck and cum all over them.

Do any ladies out there enjoy having their feet covered in cum? Or is it just my pleasure?

I am not a selfish lover generally but this is one thing that may be for my fun only.

"

Would love to do this too but seams to be hard to find anyone into this close to me

over a year ago

"Hi.

I love sexy female feet.

Would love to do this too but seams to be hard to find anyone into this close to me "

It really isn't. A lot of women are actually more into it than you think. My last two ex's immediate reaction was basically "Ewww feet!", but then as soon as I showed them what foot loving was, they soon changed their tune

I know it isn't for everyone but at the end of the day, it's just a slightly wetter foot massage

over a year ago

Love worshipping some sexy feet, in and out of nylons. I be more than happy to meet up with a lady and kiss and lick her feet for as long as she wants and then just leave her there. If she wants more from me that is fine, or if she wants to pleasures herself while I enjoy her get that is fine with me. But if she is happy with me covering her feet in cum then that is even better. Now where to find a lady like that. ...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've kissed ladies feet before but it's not my fetish just part of foreplay.

over a year ago

I also love doing this

Post new Message to Thread