Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In a short space of time I've met some nice people and chatted to a good few but I do not understand what the timewasters get out of it are they really that bored?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a pain in the arse x but even worse when you get called a time waster by someone you have met a few times x

over a year ago

"Its a pain in the arse x but even worse when you get called a time waster by someone you have met a few times x "
fully agreed I just really don't see the point

over a year ago

I genuinely have not had many issues with time wasters but if I do I narrow it down to them either getting off on the thrill of arranging a meet or not being the person described in the profile.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"In a short space of time I've met some nice people and chatted to a good few but I do not understand what the timewasters get out of it are they really that bored? "

What do you mean by time waster?

over a year ago

"I genuinely have not had many issues with time wasters but if I do I narrow it down to them either getting off on the thrill of arranging a meet or not being the person described in the profile. "
this is the thing I tread carefully who I message,i have a look at who they have played with and there feedback and if they been site verified etc and yes there's a lot of men with no veris trying it on as couples but I've had experience of chatting to someone for a while she's giving the dirty talk (I prefer chatting normal and just let action do the dirty talk) okay so going fine and cone to meet/swap numbers it goes quiet....is this a regular thing?

over a year ago

"In a short space of time I've met some nice people and chatted to a good few but I do not understand what the timewasters get out of it are they really that bored?

What do you mean by time waster?"

as above X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"In a short space of time I've met some nice people and chatted to a good few but I do not understand what the timewasters get out of it are they really that bored?

What do you mean by time waster? as above X "

Oh right. Yes it does happen. On the other hand we are often asked if we want to chat but have become wary of doing that because if after two messages asking how we are we don't agree to meet we get called time wasters. I think it's very difficult on fab to strike a happy medium

over a year ago

Sadly yours will not be the last time someone posts this topic this week - its so common and no matter how careful we all are, we still get caught out

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Its a pain in the arse x but even worse when you get called a time waster by someone you have met a few times x fully agreed I just really don't see the point "

They don't waste your time, you do that speaking to them.

over a year ago

"I genuinely have not had many issues with time wasters but if I do I narrow it down to them either getting off on the thrill of arranging a meet or not being the person described in the profile. "

Same here ....

We've had a few no shows and can only imagine they get off on the fact that they piss genuine folk off .

Who knows ?

over a year ago

"Its a pain in the arse x but even worse when you get called a time waster by someone you have met a few times x fully agreed I just really don't see the point

They don't waste your time, you do that speaking to them. "

yes very true

over a year ago

"I genuinely have not had many issues with time wasters but if I do I narrow it down to them either getting off on the thrill of arranging a meet or not being the person described in the profile.

Same here ....

We've had a few no shows and can only imagine they get off on the fact that they piss genuine folk off .

Who knows ? Yes I think that maybe something to do with it maybe a ego boost because they haven't got much going on in real life?

"

over a year ago

ours is not to reason why - hahah

over a year ago

Time wasters ruin things for everyone. But on the other hand

A few times I've told guys I'm not meeting or no thanks. And they will keep in contact. It can be weeks or months of chatting then something is said that makes me. Think mmmm this guy interests me and then we meet and it's great.

So sometimes what seems like a waste of time can actually just be the getting to know you stage. Of course if you want a fuck this afternoon between 1-3 with some random person you've sent 5 messages too my comment won't help hehe

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"In a short space of time I've met some nice people and chatted to a good few but I do not understand what the timewasters get out of it are they really that bored? "

No, they don't get bored - they really enjoy doing it. It's exciting and fun and fills their time, so no, it's not because of boredom.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Its a pain in the arse x but even worse when you get called a time waster by someone you have met a few times x fully agreed I just really don't see the point

They don't waste your time, you do that speaking to them. "

So true!

Rather than waste even more time writing about it here, spend the time more productively by messaging some new people.

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

No, they don't get bored - they really enjoy doing it. It's exciting and fun and fills their time, so no, it's not because of boredom. "

Exactly. They get off on it... simples.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Timewaster to me is an organised meet where a person does not turn up or send message before hand to cancel.

Messaging is part of getting to know someone, i think its easy to spot a fake in messaging and messages stop very quickly

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

how can they say that then ????

over a year ago

"I genuinely have not had many issues with time wasters but if I do I narrow it down to them either getting off on the thrill of arranging a meet or not being the person described in the profile. this is the thing I tread carefully who I message,i have a look at who they have played with and there feedback and if they been site verified etc and yes there's a lot of men with no veris trying it on as couples but I've had experience of chatting to someone for a while she's giving the dirty talk (I prefer chatting normal and just let action do the dirty talk) okay so going fine and cone to meet/swap numbers it goes quiet....is this a regular thing? "

I wouldn't want to generalise too much but tend to find those profiles who want dirty talk are the ones which aren't genuine. Just my view

over a year ago

One person's patience is another person's time wasting. My needs aren't all that frantic. I have nothing to prove and am not an achievement addict, so easy-going women, please drop me a line!

By *issusAndHubsterCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

this..

Sometimes you need to chat to find out if it is right for you..

Post new Message to Thread