Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female Wanted.......

Jump to newest

By *win Peaks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Am I the only one who finds the above statement wrong? Why don't they put 'must have clear eyes, shiny coat and wet nose ' too.

Surely something like 'would like to meet up with a single lady tonight' etc. Be more appealing to a lady?

Dave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People have a hard time putting things into writing sometimes. I try not to over-analyze things on here because people can come across in a way they didn't mean to.

For me, it's more about patterns of behavior/writing that can influence how I read something or feel about someone. So the language that surrounds this kind of terminology is important.

-Courtney

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

How about bitch required, must be house trained

over a year ago

I suppose I've been guilty of using the term female in here, but also in reference to myself. It seemed to be the accepted terminology but in no way was I intending to be disrespectful, it seemed like the accepted term, single men are often called males in the same way.

I see your point though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Many people refer to "the fem" (which I assume is short for female) in their profile, combinations of partners are described with variations of the acronyms fmf, ff etc. Personally I think it's just a word the use of which infers nothing useful about the user until you talk further if they then referred to me as "the female" rather than by my name I'd start to wonder

over a year ago

I suppose also it could be because of the choices on the meets and events, you can choose F or FM, referring to females and males

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How about bitch required, must be house trained"

I can easily fulfil one of those criteria.

over a year ago

"I suppose also it could be because of the choices on the meets and events, you can choose F or FM, referring to females and males "

This is what I always thought.

-Courtney

By *win Peaks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I understand that the site has to make clinical distinctions between the genders but as users if the site it just seems cold , like they're talking about an animal.

Dave

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"How about bitch required, must be house trained

I can easily fulfil one of those criteria. "

I'm hoping it's the house trained part, are you ok with the muzzle off?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I understand that the site has to make clinical distinctions between the genders but as users if the site it just seems cold , like they're talking about an animal.

Dave "

Yes lots of people feel that way. There are quite a few terms used to describe women that I find incredibly distasteful and if a man or woman uses them I wouldn't dream of meeting them. We're all different

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How about bitch required, must be house trained

I can easily fulfil one of those criteria.

I'm hoping it's the house trained part, are you ok with the muzzle off? "

If I've been given tranquilizers in my cornflakes

over a year ago

Sadly, the site can been treated by some as purely for sex, nothing else, so they don't bother with small talk - that's ok we are all different

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Am I the only one who finds the above statement wrong? Why don't they put 'must have clear eyes, shiny coat and wet nose ' too.

Surely something like 'would like to meet up with a single lady tonight' etc. Be more appealing to a lady?

Dave"

I'm not sure it is as bad as the equally common request for 'extra cock/cocks'....

Post new Message to Thread