Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Making a profile that works.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone.

I spent a bit of time this morning updating my profile and adding a few new pics etc. I'd really appreciate anyone who could take a look and give me any feedback? We single guys need all the help we can get!

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a weird word in it.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

so if you'be read this far you should probably message me already.

^^^You make it sound like you have written a 500 word essay!

To be fair you may have a few lines, but it really doesn't say all that much to be honest.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

I reckon most women will say make the dickpic private. Or at least upload it first, so its last on the page.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's fine mate, don't worry it's now about building up rapports with people, too young for us but you'll do fine

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's better than mine.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Hey everyone.

I spent a bit of time this morning updating my profile and adding a few new pics etc. I'd really appreciate anyone who could take a look and give me any feedback? We single guys need all the help we can get!

Thanks in advance,

Rob

"

. Hi . You profile does not really tell us a lot about you. You might be lucky and find that your pictures do the selling .

However in most cases members would prefer a detailed profile that tells them something about the person.

over a year ago

I'm trying to say this as nicely as I can: it doesn't look like you've spent today working on your profile

over a year ago

"Hey everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

"

You've got everything going for you .

Veris , you're a good looking guy and you can accommodate .

So sell yourself better , take out the you should be messaging already and the relax buts . They come across as cocky and arrogant .

Put a bit of detail into what you offer .

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Hey everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

"

Mine seems to work pretty well, take a look at it and those of other guys who do well on here if you want ideas..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone, I've made a few changes based on all this. You guys are awesome x

over a year ago

Okay, as others have said, you're a good looking fella.

So can you make more of your photos? The blurred one suggests you don't really care and the same selfie/mirror/angle suggests no imagination.

Now you may think this is stupid, but which female wants to meet someone giving of a bored and unimaginative vibe?

Smile. Vary the pics. Get them in focus ffs! Put some life, personality, fun and thought into your pics (steal ideas from other people!)

Post new Message to Thread