Care to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

who would want a stalker?

over a year ago

Had one a few years back. Used to follow me around and leave notes on my car. She eventually started getting abusive because I wouldn't go out with her so the police got involved. Got quite scary to be honest. Can't imagine why anyone would want one.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nobody in their right mind would want a stalker.

I witnessed a young female colleague crouching behind her desk, shaking and crying because the man who'd been stalking her had discovered where her new job was and was sitting in the car park.

People who stalk other people need serious help.

By *ere to please321 OP   Man
over a year ago

lincolshire

Ha some of the shit I've read on here I'd out nothing past someone wanting one haha learned you need to be very open and offer a space for everyone in the forum

over a year ago

Yes we got one police no interested at all as not often enough and all done cyber ,not a pleasant situation to be in she rides past house lots but won't face us lol

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Care to share "

Had a stalker, got police involved, so no dont want a stalker, or to be a stalker

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ha some of the shit I've read on here I'd out nothing past someone wanting one haha learned you need to be very open and offer a space for everyone in the forum "

No, really nobody wants one at their extreme they kill people.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Nobody in their right mind would want a stalker.

I witnessed a young female colleague crouching behind her desk, shaking and crying because the man who'd been stalking her had discovered where her new job was and was sitting in the car park.

People who stalk other people need serious help."

over a year ago

Had one.. Never want one again.. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... Not a laughing matter.. It's frightening.... And it was way before I joined the swinging scene

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh dear op, your threads are not doing you any favours. Do you know the impact a stalker can have on someones life?

over a year ago

We've had some single males locally to us so had to restart our account and loose al veries etc

over a year ago

I had one. He put threatening notes on my kitchen window and knew when men husband was out in the evening. He threw rocks through my daughter's bedroom window,cut my washing line full of washing down,had life insurance documents sent to me and put things up against my window. Police said we can't do anything until he breaks in,and then only use reasonable force. I went through this for months before he stupidly let us know who he was. Then he stopped stalking me.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

I had one at work, She scared off other women as well eventually and still suffering as a result of that . in the end I had to speak to her manager.

Fortunately that worked no need for the police

over a year ago

"Oh dear op, your threads are not doing you any favours. Do you know the impact a stalker can have on someones life?

"

Inclined to agree

over a year ago

We had a stalker/ weirdo on here about 5 years ago. Started off as a single male who would cam with us but turned into a nightmare. He would clone our accounts, lock us out, mess remotely with our pc. He was a computer whizz and wanted angel for himself at any cost. So frustrating as all I wanted to do was beat him to death but that would get me locked up so we had to play him at his own game. I ended up finding out where he worked and talking to his boss. Turned out he used work computers to do all this stuff so we fucked him over. Luckily he lived miles away so once the shit hit the fan he gave up. It was scary, he was mental and it changed our view of this site but we are tighter and stronger now!

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Is it wrong that I'd kinda like a stalker ha ha ha ????

over a year ago

Mr

Stalked by an ex had to call police, horrible situation

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Is it wrong that I'd kinda like a stalker ha ha ha ????"

No but it does mean that you have no idea of the impact on someone's life.

By *meenaTV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

i had a stalker really bad even moved home because of it hence why i dnt put pics on it doesnt help getting meetsreally but id rather be safe

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Had one. Don't want anymore. That's why I don't say where I'm from exactly. When in the chat rooms I get a few guys asking my specific location or saying they saw me on the street or blah blah.. always leads to a block. It's creepy and pushy in a way.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

"Is it wrong that I'd kinda like a stalker ha ha ha ????

No but it does mean that you have no idea of the impact on someone's life."

totally agree stalkers destroy lives

over a year ago

My ex boyfriends ex wife used to stalk me at work, home and out and about. Phoned the police but she just told them she was after her csa money from the boyfriend. So police thought it was ok to stalk me.

Bought an airhorn for when the stupid bitch phoned me. Stopped after that

over a year ago

I had one on here.....met a 23 year old. She stayed overnight and suddenly seemed to think I was "boyfriend". Looked at my profile several times a day....then when I displayed a new verification she sent me abusive messages. I blocked her...but she must have made a note of many of my friends and started messaging them.... Got several to report and block her.

She came back with another profile next week....repeat same process...TWICE. eventually got the message. I now tend to avoid under 25s....

over a year ago

We had one who would stand at the end of our garden for a good 20-30 minutes after we'd politely declined after a social but it died down eventually. That and we moved area.

over a year ago

"Is it wrong that I'd kinda like a stalker ha ha ha ????"

What a stupid thing to say

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"who would want a stalker?"

Cheaper than a body guard

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Been stalked online on another swinging site and in person by an ex. Wouldn't want to go through it again or see anyone else go through it. I still struggle with accepting phone calls due to it. Horrific times

over a year ago

I've had a couple of them but my ex Wife seemed to get one every Month lol

By *abel-30Woman
over a year ago

middle of no-where

Yes, and it's not pleasant and was an ex of mine(non swinger) My son had to move schools, I had to change jobs, move house, change name.

Police were of no use till he broke into my new house and the neighbours called the police.

The courts took it very seriously and he still has 5 years left before they will even concider releasing him.

It ruins life's. I've had to move again to a whole new area and up root my sons schooling again, cut off all ties with friends I've had my whole life.

Scared to let anyone in yo my life personally, have no friends and I barley leave the house.

Who on earth would want that. It's the main reason I've not put my male aggressive dog to sleep, he will go for the throat of any man that comes in my house, it's one of the reasons I can sleep again

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Care to share "

Who the fuck would want a stalker?

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

In the USA they have that gang stalking thing....really bad trip that one

over a year ago

i've had a couple in real life, nothing to do with the internet, they just fancied me and were never abusive luckily.

one spoke to me once and we had a nice chat then i told him he was too young for me and he left me alone after that.

another used to follow me home after nights out but never spoke, eventually one time he grabbed my arm, spun me round, then kissed me - which was weird but i never saw him again after that.

an ex used to follow me when i went out alone or with the kids, so one of my friends said when i saw her. i'm no contact with him now.

had one on here but i got rid of him so yay.

mostly not had a bad experience with them or anything threatening, just is a bit weird that's all.

no i don't want any more.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

When I was new on Fab I gave my phone number (Fab only phone luckily) to the wrong person.

He called every day even though I wouldn't answer any more. He text everyday and I ended up having to ignore them.

I told him if he didn't leave me alone I'd call the Police. He went quiet. Then he changed his number and I answered his call. He went mental at me. I said I am NOW calling the Police.

That was the end of it.

Post new Message to Thread