Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight man with TV

Jump to newest

By *eeDee25 OP   Woman
over a year ago

crook

Why do straight men want a tv? Take off their dress,heels,stockings and make up and u find a man.so why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do straight men want a tv? Take off their dress,heels,stockings and make up and u find a man.so why?"

Why do you care?

Maybe they're attracted to femininity.

One thing with some tv or ts is they're hyper feminine compared to many women because its important to them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do straight men want a tv? Take off their dress,heels,stockings and make up and u find a man.so why?"

Lot's of men on the tranny scene are 'straight', They say it to me all the time. They don't want to admit that they're bi-sexual I guess. Puts me off.

Initially they are attracted to the femininity but let's face it, they fancy a bit of cock, so I'd say at that stage they are bi-curious. When they're sucking on a cock, that's bi-sexual, nothing 'straight' about it.

I've had more meet requests this week from straight men than any other. Their bullshitting on their profile.

I meet t-girls at my club. I'm attracted to the femininity and the fact that they have a cock. When I shag them it means I am bi-sexual

Simples really

Post new Message to Thread