By *aughtyguy81 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

"Yes many years ago by sister "

Awkward at the dinner table then lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wasn't caught masturbating, I was caught with a girl in the bedroom. I was caught by my mom.

over a year ago

I was caught fucking my ex in the ass when her older sister walked in the room.

My ex was sitting on top and her sister had the perfect view of my cock in her bum from the door.

There was a moments embarrassed silence as she took in exactly what she was looking at then she took whatever it was she came into the room to borrow without saying another word.

My ex just laughed and continued as she knew it was exactly the sort of thing that gave me a thrill.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Yes.

over a year ago

Luckily no, been caught having sex though

over a year ago

My older sister caught me wearing her baby dolls years ago when I was about 16. She was furious but never told anyone but blackmailed me for ages I can laugh now but it wasn't funny at the time

By *aughtyguy81 OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

"I was caught fucking my ex in the ass when her older sister walked in the room.

My ex was sitting on top and her sister had the perfect view of my cock in her bum from the door.

There was a moments embarrassed silence as she took in exactly what she was looking at then she took whatever it was she came into the room to borrow without saying another word.

My ex just laughed and continued as she knew it was exactly the sort of thing that gave me a thrill."

Haha yeah that would've worked on me too! Not sure how long I'd have lasted after that!

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I got caught by my dad dressed in a white basque,surrounded by loads of dirty knickers on my bed wankining,I don't know who was more surprised,but he never said anything about it.must admit it was a good wank.

over a year ago

"I got caught by my dad dressed in a white basque,surrounded by loads of dirty knickers on my bed wankining,I don't know who was more surprised,but he never said anything about it.must admit it was a good wank. "

Your dad was in a white basque? haha

over a year ago

I was wanking in my cabin alongside a berth on a tanker in the Thames. A customs woman just walked right in doing a search and said "I bet you're not declaring that" and walked out! I was 17 and traumatised!

over a year ago

"I got caught by my dad dressed in a white basque,surrounded by loads of dirty knickers on my bed wankining,I don't know who was more surprised,but he never said anything about it.must admit it was a good wank.

Your dad was in a white basque? haha "

Hehehe

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

No it was me in the basque,

over a year ago

I pulled up into the office car park and had some hot phone sex with a gorgeous girl before starting for the day. I think the car park attendant saw me wanking then.

over a year ago

Saw woman across road masturbating in her living room from my bed room she was tall blonde fit in her 30s ,jeans and shirt and enjoyed every moment as she progressed from rubbing her crotch to undoing jeans sliding hand down rubbing humping her fingers

The other slipped into her top her head rolling from side to side panting as she came never forget it

Don't think she saw me

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

Not caught masturbating but caught having sex by sis, who came home early when I should have had house to myself (&gf) lol.

Post new Message to Thread