Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What does anal feel like

Jump to newest

By *igax2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands

Just wondered what the sensation of anal was like ? Is it different for men and women ? Is the orgasm better than vaginal sex ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I am not sue anyone can compare the sensation between man and woman unless have a vagina and a penis... But for me done right it is divine

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Just wondered what the sensation of anal was like ? Is it different for men and women ? Is the orgasm better than vaginal sex ???"

I've been told it feels like doing a poo backwards...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have to be in the right mood and I never cum from just anal, mind you I never cum from just vaginal penetration either. However, when I do cum during anal it is always so much stronger and intense. Not sure if it's because anal feels so extra naughty.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I am not sue anyone can compare the sensation between man and woman unless have a vagina and a penis... But for me done right it is divine "

I should imagine it is equally divine for the lucky chap who is doing it to you

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I am not sue anyone can compare the sensation between man and woman unless have a vagina and a penis... But for me done right it is divine

I should imagine it is equally divine for the lucky chap who is doing it to you "

Why thank you.... That's kind x

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I am not sue anyone can compare the sensation between man and woman unless have a vagina and a penis... But for me done right it is divine

Why thank you.... That's kind x"

You are welcome...and it would be my pleasure

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

You are welcome...and it would be my pleasure "

Pleasure works both ways... The joy of anal x

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Pleasure works both ways... The joy of anal x"

It does indeed...but now I fear you are just teasing me and getting me all hot under the collar thinking about it with you.. x

over a year ago

I've only received anal, from a girl with a strap on, and the sensation of being penetrated for the first time was... interesting. She was gentle and the strap on wasn't too big so it didn't hurt at all, and feeling something pressing on my insides like that was unlike anything I'd felt before. I'm not 100% sure I liked it, but it's something I'd like to try again.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

It does indeed...but now I fear you are just teasing me and getting me all hot under the collar thinking about it with you.. x"

Teasing is one of the best parts of any interaction.... Just slightly bending forward .. With a hint of where you may be going... Glint in eye.... X

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

It does indeed...but now I fear you are just teasing me and getting me all hot under the collar thinking about it with you.. x

Teasing is one of the best parts of any interaction.... Just slightly bending forward .. With a hint of where you may be going... Glint in eye.... X "

I have a friend who describes it as "deliciously uncomfortable"

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Teasing is one of the best parts of any interaction.... Just slightly bending forward .. With a hint of where you may be going... Glint in eye.... X

I have a friend who describes it as "deliciously uncomfortable""

That is a great way to describe it!!

over a year ago

Get it completely right, then it is divine. Plenty of lube and foreplay then can take the whole lenght,pretty hard to. Simply outrageous behaviour

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

That is a great way to describe it!! "

She's a smart lady!

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Teasing is one of the best parts of any interaction.... Just slightly bending forward .. With a hint of where you may be going... Glint in eye.... X "

..a glint in the eye and a wink from your anus...lol

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Get it completely right, then it is divine. Plenty of lube and foreplay then can take the whole lenght,pretty hard to. Simply outrageous behaviour "

Hmmm..now that does indeed sound delicious...especially in that cute little bum of yours

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

Of course the sensations for a male receiving and a female are very different as for once the male has the better deal due to the prostate. Bless it.

L2

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Uurrrghhhh not for me.

over a year ago

I heard its just a pain in the arse :p

over a year ago

"

That is a great way to describe it!! "

over a year ago

I refer to receiving anal as The sweetest pain. Sometimes it hurts a little till he gets comfortable with me then it is divine especially if he is a stayer but I do need plenty of lube

By *ucklingsCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

I (Mrs) love anal and when orgasm during anal sex, omg, it's mind blowing. For me anyway.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I (Mrs) love anal and when orgasm during anal sex, omg, it's mind blowing. For me anyway. "

Could not agree more... Anal with clitoral stimulation leads to a divine orgasm and the muscle tightening appears to please my partner too.. Win win! ;) x

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

..a glint in the eye and a wink from your anus...lol "

Exactly! X

over a year ago

Haven't done it for over 7 years. When I was with my ex it was a once a month treat, well it was more like when it was my time of the month. Never done it in doggy style position because he was very large down there, always missionary and lots of lube or his version of lube which was a big tub of petroleum jelly! Always had to have the bunny ears of my vibrator on my clit to take my mind off the pain as he tried putting it in my arse but after a few thrusts it would be ok. Would have a tampax in as well and his dick would hit all the spots from underneath, it was a really nice orgasm. Only down side was holding my bum hole to do the dash to the bathroom then having to wash his willy in the sink whilst I sat on the toilet for all the cum and arse juice to dribble out.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"I (Mrs) love anal and when orgasm during anal sex, omg, it's mind blowing. For me anyway.

Could not agree more... Anal with clitoral stimulation leads to a divine orgasm and the muscle tightening appears to please my partner too.. Win win! ;) x"

I love rolling onto my back and holding her legs apart as I'm inside her from behind, while she rubs her clit...

Even better with wardrobe mirrors, so she can watch herself.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I (Mrs) love anal and when orgasm during anal sex, omg, it's mind blowing. For me anyway.

Could not agree more... Anal with clitoral stimulation leads to a divine orgasm and the muscle tightening appears to please my partner too.. Win win! ;) x

I love rolling onto my back and holding her legs apart as I'm inside her from behind, while she rubs her clit...

Even better with wardrobe mirrors, so she can watch herself."

Nice!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Even better with wardrobe mirrors, so she can watch herself.

Nice! "

I used to have a good friend who would only ever want to cum like this, we could not possibly be finished if she didn't get it like that...

So of cause I have incorporated it into my ahem "repertoire"!

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I've got to admit I've always hated anal.....untill the other night there when I had a anal orgasm. Wow it was intense.

As for comparing anal for a man or women it's two diffrent things.

Guys gave there p.spot up there women don't. I saw somewhere that the nerves in a women's clit actualy go down there and that's why ansl sex can be intense but I don't know if there's any truth to that.

Xxxxx

over a year ago

ooooooohhhh oooohhhh and oooooooohhhhhhh...

over a year ago

I'm a bottom only and enjoy being fucked a lot once your use to it ,I started small and worked my way up in size, with a good top fucking me I can cum a few times on there cock and I love being impaled on some big guys now it feels amazing never get bored of it

over a year ago

Done well it's amazing and the orgasm is head-spinningly intense. As for what it feels like, I'm struggling to find a polite way of saying it feels like having a hard cock in your arse

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Done well it's amazing and the orgasm is head-spinningly intense. As for what it feels like, I'm struggling to find a polite way of saying it feels like having a hard cock in your arse "

Sadly I can only dream of what it might be like to be the one with his hard cock in your arse x

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I've had a few things up my bum it's,fucking great vibrating but plug,dildo ,un screw the top of the fire extinguisher and there's a long thing covered in plastic that fits into your arse hole just nice I've had meny an orgasm going up and down on it on my own at work years ago.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

As for me Sex without Anal is boring.that is why uninhibited females is second to none

over a year ago

love being fucked,almost alwaysmakes me cum hands free

over a year ago

I absolutely adore receiving anal - I simply can't say No...!

It's a very different sensation, and there's a much more intimate sense of personal surrender for me. And with time, and experience, I have become much more sensitive and aware in there - it's truly heavenly!

But the best is when I can find a VWE man - an 8"+ cock reaches right inside me and rubs a spot up there that drives me crazy - and nothing, absolutely nothing, can beat that feeling!

I do think that everyone should try it at least once - so don't be shy!!!

over a year ago

I like anal and I have done it few times and the sensation is second to none. I would say the best orgasm is thru anal as well, cos it wraps your cock tighter then what the pussey does

over a year ago

It probably feels like something is being shoved up your ass

By *amcpl4FUNCouple
over a year ago

St Austell

OK might be slightly off piste with this but.... Do you women prepare for anal sex ie do you douche/enema before play or do you prefer it messy ?

I male have done it both ways (giver) and must say that it is more enjoyable if it is a clean arse

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I have given and received it a few times.

Giving is nice as it is a bit tighter, and the woman I was with seemed to enjoy it more.

Taking, once you have gotten used to his cock inside you it can be quite enjoyable especially if your prostrate is massaged by his cock the orgasm is very intense.

over a year ago

The first time I tried it I didn't know what to expect.

After a but of pain at the start I found being on my back with my legs wrapped around him really did it for both of us.

Obviously not about to compare with receiving vaginally sex but you feel really helpless when a guys holding you in place by you bra and his cocks all the way inside you. I love that feeling so it works for me.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Once I'm relaxed, loosened and lubed and the lady's strapon or the man's cock slides in....mmmmmmm. It's delicious being fucked slowly, sensuously and sensitively.

I always want more.

XX

over a year ago

It's a little uncomfortable and a bit painful at first but once the rhythms there it's amazing.. Only if it's done right though.. deep and quite slow, building the pace up a little at a time works best for me personally

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 01:36:42]

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 01:37:55]

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

Men, if stimulated anally can have very intense prostate orgasms..

Women.. There's no erogenous area up there to stimulate, perhaps it's pleasurable from a purely mental / psychological / naughty taboo play standpoint for women that engage in?

I'd image a lady couldn't orgasm from anal alone.. There'd need to be puss play in tandem.

Could be wrong!

over a year ago

"Just wondered what the sensation of anal was like ? Is it different for men and women ? Is the orgasm better than vaginal sex ???"

Like having a big shit

over a year ago

I'm not sure any one could answer your question to if it feels different...surely you'd have to experience it both as male and a female in order to know for sure?

In response to the first part, buy your self a dildo, shove it up your ass and find out for your self

over a year ago

It's an amazing feeling ! Personally the bigger the cock/dildo the better, as the stretch and fullness feeling can make me orgasm really hard without any stimulation of my cock. Tried it the first time as I was curious, and now I can't get enough. Prefer having my arse fucked to any other sexual act now. X

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Men, if stimulated anally can have very intense prostate orgasms..

Women.. There's no erogenous area up there to stimulate, perhaps it's pleasurable from a purely mental / psychological / naughty taboo play standpoint for women that engage in?

I'd image a lady couldn't orgasm from anal alone.. There'd need to be puss play in tandem.

Could be wrong!"

I know one or two who can orgasm from anal alone, I even slap and hold their hands away from their pussy...

But I think your right, it's physiological.... I usually say some really wrong things in their ear...

i think like most things for women, it's the mental connection that counts...

But as I said earlier in this thread, there is still physical pleasure from as my friend says, being;

"Deliciously uncomfortable."

over a year ago

I love being on my back with my legs in the air with a big hard cock or a strap on inside me and being held down. The feeling of being out of control or under someone else's control along with the feeling of the guys cock or the ladies strap on creates very intense feelings and orgasms.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Just wondered what the sensation of anal was like ? Is it different for men and women ? Is the orgasm better than vaginal sex g???"

My question what does an orgaism feel like from the female POV?

over a year ago

Could be wrong!

I know one or two who can orgasm from anal alone, I even slap and hold their hands away from their pussy...

But I think your right, it's physiological.... I usually say some really wrong things in their ear...

But as I said earlier in this thread, there is still physical pleasure from as my friend says, being;

"Deliciously uncomfortable.""

They faking it

over a year ago

The first time hurt like a bitch but in a good way, and as long ad you use plenty of lube its amazing! The bigger the cock the better too

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It feels like ...easy...steady..ohhhhhh.. ahhhh fuck yeah....fuucckkkkkk.... mmmm yeah baby....yeahhh harder, harder ....summat like that

over a year ago

Its amazeballs! Toys plugs prostate massager.... All great, as is the real thing. Imo lol

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

I've been told it feels like doing a poo backwards... "

Just tried it - can't say it felt any different facing the bathroom wall instead of the door

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"It feels like ...easy...steady..ohhhhhh.. ahhhh fuck yeah....fuucckkkkkk.... mmmm yeah baby....yeahhh harder, harder ....summat like that "

Good god woman, that made me nearly come - felt like I was there, in fact it felt like I was the one behind you - cold shower now I think.

By *r G 4 uMan
over a year ago

snitterfield

Never had cock up there yet, but it. Feels good with a dildo and plenty of lube.

G spot massage always leads to a orgasm.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 13:26:09]

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

With the right guy, at the right moment it is one of the hottest sexual acts ever

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Could be wrong!

"Deliciously uncomfortable."

They faking it "

The way the two I'm thinking of cum....?

Not possible, it would be like faking involuntary and completely unnatural movements...

Try faking an epileptic fit, the pain of tearing your hamstring or the rush of surviving a near death experience...

You'd need to be a world class actor.

One of the two in particular her whole body cums with such violent ferocity that it borders on seeing someone lose their humanity before your eyes.

over a year ago

Well .....that is easy to answer .......it feels like a cock up your bum lol ..........but nice all the same

By *aven1-3112Woman
over a year ago

Selby

women do have a U spot down there, but not always enough to get to orgasm without attention to your clit.

if you are wanting to try, get an anal douche, and make sure you are nice and clean in there, it makes it more slippery. If you are worried, you can order numbing cream - or desensitising cream especially for your ass, give it 10 mins then try with a finger or a small butt plug, just work your way up. always use plenty of lube. Unlike the pussy, the ass does not produce its own lubricant to help glide in.

It is an amazing feeling once you are used to it and then trying all the different positions until you find one that works for you.

Have to say, its a stronger orgasm than a vaginal one. I dont cum via penetration, but with a hard cock in my ass and a pulsing vibe on my clit, always amazing.

Also, if you are with a man with a small cock, anal sex is best for everyday fun. its not always about the size - its what he does with it. A good woman will always make use of what she has lol xxxx

over a year ago

Really don't want to be a kill joy, but a bum is not a vagina, you have to be very careful while doing anal and know what you are doing, you can burst someone's bowel with to much pressure the tissue in that area is much softer than in a vagina ,sorry but that's just from a medical point of view.enjoy anyway lol

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

"Really don't want to be a kill joy, but a bum is not a vagina, you have to be very careful while doing anal and know what you are doing, you can burst someone's bowel with to much pressure the tissue in that area is much softer than in a vagina ,sorry but that's just from a medical point of view.enjoy anyway lol "

Keeping it real, girlfriend .

over a year ago

"Really don't want to be a kill joy, but a bum is not a vagina, you have to be very careful while doing anal and know what you are doing, you can burst someone's bowel with to much pressure the tissue in that area is much softer than in a vagina ,sorry but that's just from a medical point of view.enjoy anyway lol "

good point made

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

"un screw the top of the fire extinguisher and there's a long thing covered in plastic that fits into your arse hole just nice"

I don't want to imagine what would happen if that went wrong and you knocked the trigger.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I love anal and normal cum really quickly from it.

Post new Message to Thread