How is it possible to few very anyway. Didn't think it was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry meant to say how is it possible to fake veri

over a year ago

Didn't think you could fake a verification..and for the record that particular profile didn't seem out of the ordinary to.me?!

over a year ago

Me neither. Both in same place, didn't seem odd to me.

over a year ago

It's easy to fake a verification if you were so inclined

over a year ago

"Didn't think you could fake a verification..and for the record that particular profile didn't seem out of the ordinary to.me?!"

Course you can.

Say i message you and say I'll send yout 50 quid if you write me a glowing veri despite weve never met.

Or when a new woman signs up a lot of guys offer to verify before they've met to "help them out" with a view to meeting later.

So when a guy sets up a fake female profile if he gets one of thoae mesages he can play along and get a veri

over a year ago

"Didn't think you could fake a verification..and for the record that particular profile didn't seem out of the ordinary to.me?!

Course you can.

Say i message you and say I'll send yout 50 quid if you write me a glowing veri despite weve never met.

Or when a new woman signs up a lot of guys offer to verify before they've met to "help them out" with a view to meeting later.

So when a guy sets up a fake female profile if he gets one of thoae mesages he can play along and get a veri

"

sounds like a fucking lot of faffing about and effort..also paying someone for a veri... Lol

over a year ago

Im asked all the time to give verifications, before i report them i reply that i would never put another person at risk

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

We need a fake veri group so we fakes can veri each other a bit like bank audits.

over a year ago

Has anyone ever seen a veri that was anything other than gushingly complimentary and positive?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

The first message we received on this site was from someone offering to verify us to "get us started".... Needless to say we declined his offer...oh, and reported him.

over a year ago

Lots of guys send fake veries out...its to try to curry favour with the person...i know this my female friend has had lots of offers from guys...they seem a bit desperate to me

By *explorer69Man
over a year ago

Tring

I had a request last week to verify a local MF couple - replied back saying I only give veri's on real meets. Heard nothing back and their profile is yet to be verified. Leads me to believe that it could be a guy posing as a couple.

over a year ago

"The first message we received on this site was from someone offering to verify us to "get us started".... Needless to say we declined his offer...oh, and reported him."

Yep. Very first message was from a "single fem" asking me to verify her in return for a veri.

I never replied and received this random verification from her.....I believe I was

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

"wished she could keep me to herself"

over a year ago

Incidentally and unbeknown to her.... She was right on all three counts

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"hi all just want to say about fake verifications why do people do them"

To get a verification? If you think one is fake report it to admin.

over a year ago

"The first message we received on this site was from someone offering to verify us to "get us started".... Needless to say we declined his offer...oh, and reported him.

Yep. Very first message was from a "single fem" asking me to verify her in return for a veri.

I never replied and received this random verification from her.....I believe I was

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

"

Really..she sent you a verie ?

over a year ago

"The first message we received on this site was from someone offering to verify us to "get us started".... Needless to say we declined his offer...oh, and reported him.

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Really..she sent you a verie ? "

Yep. And a message soon after to ask for one in return. Absolutely no way was she a single fem though.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"We need a fake veri group so we fakes can veri each other a bit like bank audits. "

"I've met this gorgeous guy again last night. It's absolutely marvellous. I fake my orgasm all the time"

Like that?

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever seen a veri that was anything other than gushingly complimentary and positive? "

Yes but that doesn't mean the person that gave it actually physically met the person that got it

over a year ago

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Yep. And a message soon after to ask for one in return. Absolutely no way was she a single fem though. "

A meet in person one or webcam ?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Has anyone ever seen a veri that was anything other than gushingly complimentary and positive? "

Yes, me. I'm a shit shag, slightly better than a wank, better than watching paint dry etc.

Who cares?

over a year ago

"Lots of guys send fake veries out...its to try to curry favour with the person...i know this my female friend has had lots of offers from guys...they seem a bit desperate to me "

I've a friend on here....fairly new. She has 5 veris from guys....some of them would at least "hint" at how hot the meet was. She only met two of them...and that socially. She doesn't display any as that would make others viewing her profile think that they are genuine. She did leave social veris for the two she met.

As we were already friends before she joined the site....we haven't got round to bothering yet! We possibly won't? Neither of us need any more!

over a year ago

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Yep. And a message soon after to ask for one in return. Absolutely no way was she a single fem though.

A meet in person one or webcam ?"

Can't remember that I looked tbh. I just deleted it.

over a year ago

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Can't remember that I looked tbh. I just deleted it. "

Oh i see..can you delete veries then ?

over a year ago

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Oh i see..can you delete veries then ? "

No you can choose not to display them and if you report fake veris you recrive to admin then they can delete them for you.

over a year ago

"not to be missed"

"had a magic tongue"

and she

Oh i see..can you delete veries then ?

No you can choose not to display them and if you report fake veris you recrive to admin then they can delete them for you."

over a year ago

When I first joined, I was speaking to (as in, exchanging messages with) a member who had several meet verifications.

They sent me a message one day that asking me to meet verify them - stating that, "I know we've not met but please would you..."

I was quite shocked and horrified (diddums ) that anyone would ask such such thing.

I reported the message to Admin and notice the profile became UNLOS not too long after.

I few months later. The same pics and text but a different username and new profile. I reported to Admin once again. Again , UNLOS shortly after.

Third time it happened, I reported the profile and blocked.

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever seen a veri that was anything other than gushingly complimentary and positive?

Yes, me. I'm a shit shag, slightly better than a wank, better than watching paint dry etc.

Who cares? "

Well if tripadvisor had all positive and gushing reviews it wouldnt be taken seriously and people would begin to think it was full of shill reviews and fakes.

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

no messing at all mate I can verify you now if I want just send you one and you put it on your profile easy

Post new Message to Thread