Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wife told to meet men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dies this happen hubby tells wife to meet men but the men she meets doesn't tell the men that hubby knows?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very cloak and dagger

over a year ago

"Dies this happen hubby tells wife to meet men but the men she meets doesn't tell the men that hubby knows?"

Who has died?

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Dies this happen hubby tells wife to meet men but the men she meets doesn't tell the men that hubby knows?"

You mean, the wife is playing solo with the husband's permission, but she is pretending (to her meets) that she is 'cheating'? I guess some people might do this, as some kind of fantasy scenario. Seems odd, though.

over a year ago

"Dies this happen hubby tells wife to meet men but the men she meets doesn't tell the men that hubby knows?

You mean, the wife is playing solo with the husband's permission, but she is pretending (to her meets) that she is 'cheating'? I guess some people might do this, as some kind of fantasy scenario. Seems odd, though."

I'm confused lol x

Got hubby tells wife to meet men

But the men she meets don't tell the men hubby knows...

How does the men she meets and men hubby knows know each other? X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I ended up in bed with a woman in my local and I'm sure her hubby knows only problem is I like her

over a year ago

"I ended up in bed with a woman in my local and I'm sure her hubby knows only problem is I like her

"

Why didnt you just say that lol x

over a year ago

"I ended up in bed with a woman in my local and I'm sure her hubby knows only problem is I like her

"

Ask her if he knows? How many times you met her x

By *mgdaveMan
over a year ago

paisley

My wife a me have done this i encouraged her to meet my mate after he got hold of her mobile and started flirty texts with her some mate eh! So my wife met him a couple of times then returned to me and told me all about it as we fucked it was amazing i even tasted his spunk from her mouth he is still my mate

with another mate i would pretend to be so d*unk i had to ne helped to bed leaving them both alone then would sneak down and watch them sometimes she would suck his cock until he came in her mouth other times she would ride him hard then wank over her tits when they finished he would go home 2 doors away and she would come to bed and we would fuck for hours wouldnt get to sleep until about 9 in the morning sundays where a lazey day

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe both of you could become swingers?

over a year ago

I often send a man round when im at work. She has a couple on the go who we both happy with and I get naughty pics at work. Wouldn't mind returning the favour with a woman but lifes not always perfect

over a year ago

Now then Steve.....are you implying the previous poster should perhaps tell his wife he is on here etc....?

Thought this post was about wives playing WITH hubby permission but pretending to cheat...not about guys who do!

By *mgdaveMan
over a year ago

paisley

My wife knows im on here we jusg dont indulge in the swinging scene together the arangement we have works out very nicely for us both some people are too quick to judge others

over a year ago

To answer the original question. I'm sure that some people do this... Both ways around in couples.

Not sure why people are being quite so odd about it. Seemed simple to me. the couple knows... The guy thinks he is doing it behind the husbands back. No real harm done as the couple are looking for this. Although guessing the needing respect from a extra partner goes out the window as if he is playing and thinking the lady is cheating there is no respect.

over a year ago

This is how i realised im a dirty bugger my first wife was having an affair i found out ! Ended up in. A d*unken fuck. Me and ex finally admitting our fantasies and desires. , she continued to fuck him but would come home and the night would start again!! He never knew i was aware he was fucking her! Masdive turn on for me

over a year ago

Not sure if this is for true, but if not its certainly new one on me ..... I think ??

over a year ago

Its true !

Post new Message to Thread