FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

For Example fab-site become couples only .what will happen? Boring or vibrant place to be?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Some couples will be delighted to see the back of single guys. Be rest assured of massive walkout and backlash .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

We did this last week. No-one could think of a good reason for all the single members to be expelled though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We did this last week. No-one could think of a good reason for all the single members to be expelled though."

over a year ago

The single girls have to go too

over a year ago

It's boring a lot of the time anyway it has its moments though

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The single girls have to go too "

Neverrrrrr!!!!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

More singles masquerading as a couple

By *ungguy7.5Man
over a year ago

wokingham

What's people's problems with single guy?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 18:31:11]

over a year ago

We have no particular problem with single guys. Just the ones who bullshit.

over a year ago

like the eomen and couples that lie to if you dont want single guys then block simple really...

over a year ago

*women lol

over a year ago

oh damm i cant spell grammer nazi's will be here soon

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 18:41:29]

over a year ago

"What's people's problems with single guy? "

They won't stay in line and wait their turn. All that pushing and shoving just to be the next to fuck me

over a year ago

"The single girls have to go too "
That is right, it is funny how many forget about single women. I guess as there are loads of single men lol.

By *elly39devonCouple
over a year ago

tavistock

it would be a poorer site without single guys, who would be in the chat rooms!!

I like chatting to single guys

kelly

over a year ago

"it would be a poorer site without single guys, who would be in the chat rooms!!

I like chatting to single guys

kelly"

Says a single girl

Lol.

over a year ago

why would single guys need to leave, if they are no what you want just block them,

room for everyone

over a year ago

There's a singles site that fab has that no one uses, Wed all just go there

over a year ago

Single guys = £££££££s in the swing world

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The site gives you the tools to eliminate those you don't want contact from so instead of making single men feel unwelcome why not use the tools your given

some of us happen to like single guys

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We only meet couples, so it wouldn't bother us. But we block single guys, so they dont bother us either.

over a year ago

Considering the vulnerability of the lifestyle and how under attack we can become. We should be to the best of our ability be trying to include not exculude. We all have our peevs but isolating an entire group is never the right answer

over a year ago

I'd be bored if no single men

over a year ago

bored to tears

over a year ago

"We have no particular problem with single guys. Just the ones who bullshit."

Thus wrecking it for the non-bullshitting ones of course.

over a year ago

"We did this last week. No-one could think of a good reason for all the single members to be expelled though."

Because there is no good reason....I know I would leave if that happened! Lol....

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I was discussing this with someone today because it seems that couples are often harrassed by single men. The block button seems to be the way round that, but people still may wish to meet single men or women. Fabflirts, which was supposed to appeal to singles, is completely dead, so perhaps what is needed is a new Fabcouples site. The trouble is that you will still get single people setting up couples profiles, but the photo verification should out most of them surely.

over a year ago

"Considering the vulnerability of the lifestyle and how under attack we can become. We should be to the best of our ability be trying to include not exculude. We all have our peevs but isolating an entire group is never the right answer "

over a year ago

I wouldn't be here,so I wouldn't care what the couples got up to.

over a year ago

"Some couples will be delighted to see the back of single guys. Be rest assured of massive walkout and backlash ."

Is that one of those fame and disappear posts?

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I was constantly harassed by couples, now I have my filters on ... so it doesn't happen anymore.

over a year ago

"Some couples will be delighted to see the back of single guys. Be rest assured of massive walkout and backlash .

Is that one of those fame and disappear posts?"

Or even flame

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I didn't even know there was a site called fab flirts.

over a year ago

I would like a site that was couples only but there would need to be some way of verifying they were a couple - perhaps a joint verification photo..

By *avebabeWoman
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"What's people's problems with single guy?

They won't stay in line and wait their turn. All that pushing and shoving just to be the next to fuck me "

Tart, lol xx

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I would like a site that was couples only but there would need to be some way of verifying they were a couple - perhaps a joint verification photo.."

Almost like the one they currently have for couples?

over a year ago

"I would like a site that was couples only but there would need to be some way of verifying they were a couple - perhaps a joint verification photo..

Almost like the one they currently have for couples? "

That's for getting a pointless tick. It doesn't prevent you using the site. But yes that might help if used to confirm a couple before being provided with access to the site features.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I would like a site that was couples only but there would need to be some way of verifying they were a couple - perhaps a joint verification photo.."

They could bring a note from their Mum

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd certainly leave the site with the single lads!

over a year ago

"I would like a site that was couples only but there would need to be some way of verifying they were a couple - perhaps a joint verification photo..

They could bring a note from their Mum"

er that would be Fab Families - maybe try it in the south west first..

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

They could bring a note from their Mum

er that would be Fab Families - maybe try it in the south west first.."

I thought it was Norfolk that was known for that

over a year ago

Happens here....but still "fakes" getting through. Photoshop is not that difficult to do.

over a year ago

i only meet single guys so it wouldn't want them to leave but then if it was a couples only site i suppose it wouldn't be here either so it wouldn't make a difference to me

over a year ago

Kind of a pointless discussion really, I think Fab would have a hard time without all the single men who pay the £5. As has been said countless times before, single men make up the vast majority on Fab and far too many couples and single women on here want to meet single men for Fab to ban single guys.

over a year ago

wouldnt be the same - love our single fems -

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Has nobody noticed that it's only the men here that say others want men banned? Not a one couple or a single woman have said that. Nor did any couples or women say it on the thread I did on the subject recently.

There is, without a doubt, some man bashing on this site, (as well as women bashing, fat bashing, skinny bashing and various other sorts of judgemental shit) but I think a lot of the claim that couples want single men to leave is in the heads of some of the single men. And probably not the ones that are successful at meeting.

I suspect those two things are not unrelated.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I'm single...i like the diversity of different people on fabs..It would be a boring place if it was just couples

Plus some of the so called couples are parading as a single male...

Why should I be penalised cause I'm single an not have a partner...an not a cpl..It don't seem fair to me tbh

I like the diverse of different people on here weather you ate a single. Cpl.tv.ts.bi cpl..All should be allowed on fabs

An not exclusively for cpls!!!

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Diversity rules on a site like this.

Only people with illegal content in their profiles or are abusive should be banned...

Today's single is half of tomorrow's couple...

over a year ago

"I was discussing this with someone today because it seems that couples are often harrassed by single men. The block button seems to be the way round that, but people still may wish to meet single men or women. Fabflirts, which was supposed to appeal to singles, is completely dead, so perhaps what is needed is a new Fabcouples site. The trouble is that you will still get single people setting up couples profiles, but the photo verification should out most of them surely."

You've been here long enough to know that photo verification doesn't prove genuine

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"I was discussing this with someone today because it seems that couples are often harrassed by single men. The block button seems to be the way round that, but people still may wish to meet single men or women. Fabflirts, which was supposed to appeal to singles, is completely dead, so perhaps what is needed is a new Fabcouples site. The trouble is that you will still get single people setting up couples profiles, but the photo verification should out most of them surely.

You've been here long enough to know that photo verification doesn't prove genuine"

Maybe so, but the mere process of having to take a picture with someone else that clearly shows their faces and profile name may well deter all but the most determined to get round the system.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I was discussing this with someone today because it seems that couples are often harrassed by single men. The block button seems to be the way round that, but people still may wish to meet single men or women. Fabflirts, which was supposed to appeal to singles, is completely dead, so perhaps what is needed is a new Fabcouples site. The trouble is that you will still get single people setting up couples profiles, but the photo verification should out most of them surely.

You've been here long enough to know that photo verification doesn't prove genuine

Maybe so, but the mere process of having to take a picture with someone else that clearly shows their faces and profile name may well deter all but the most determined to get round the system."

It would also drive some genuine users from the site.

Obviously I'm a woman, not a couple, but if the site ever insists on photo verification, (which admin has said numerous times they never will), I would leave.

I've got several reasons for this, which I've been over on previous threads.

I'm not, and never will be, photo verified.

over a year ago

Well that would be the end of me!

1, as a single lady = end of the world.

2, on my couples account = as there are very very few couples that actually play.

example the other night a play meet was advertised by a couple saying that a couple was out playing. On route to the venue we find out the "fem" and gone hoe ill, but make was still playing.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"Well that would be the end of me!

1, as a single lady = end of the world.

2, on my couples account = as there are very very few couples that actually play.

example the other night a play meet was advertised by a couple saying that a couple was out playing. On route to the venue we find out the "fem" and gone hoe ill, but make was still playing. "

Poor her,I hope she feels better...and him, what a gentleman still willing to meet with you, so not to let you down even though his partner was ill...

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Way do some people think a male in a couple on here is better than a single male ? Single guys have always been respectful and have fulfilled my/our needs. Single guys very welcum here xx as someone else said, would these same people exclude single females - I think not

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Will never happen.................

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

People are people... Anyone can be an arse male, female, straight, gay, married or single...

So unless you shut the site down there will always be an arse on here...

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Has nobody noticed that it's only the men here that say others want men banned? Not a one couple or a single woman have said that. Nor did any couples or women say it on the thread I did on the subject recently.

There is, without a doubt, some man bashing on this site, (as well as women bashing, fat bashing, skinny bashing and various other sorts of judgemental shit) but I think a lot of the claim that couples want single men to leave is in the heads of some of the single men. And probably not the ones that are successful at meeting.

I suspect those two things are not unrelated."

Read the thread correctly. I didn't suggest fab have such intension. Also for your information I have met some wonderful people here..I don't do verifications. Don't judge profile with empty verifications as fake. Verification not my thing.

over a year ago

A couples only site wouldn't be viable as a business. It would be niche. It might be more successful than the Fab singles site though!

over a year ago

Well I'd just join another well known swinging site simples...would be fans loss to lose single people

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

If single guys go no reason for me to be here

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Has nobody noticed that it's only the men here that say others want men banned? Not a one couple or a single woman have said that. Nor did any couples or women say it on the thread I did on the subject recently.

Read the thread correctly. I didn't suggest fab have such intension. Also for your information I have met some wonderful people here..I don't do verifications. Don't judge profile with empty verifications as fake. Verification not my thing."

I suggest you read my post correctly. I didn't mention you. My comment is a general one. Strange how you'd think I was referring to you though.

I hadn't even looked at your profile so I wouldn't know, (and don't care), whether or not you're verified.

All this "couples hate us and want to ban us" stuff does get a bit hysterical sometimes though. And although I have heard it said, it's a minority of couples, very definitely not the majority.

In fact, I'd say more single men than couples want the numbers of single men on here limited, because a lot of you perceive that it's because there are too many single men, and too much competition, that it can be difficult to get meets.

over a year ago

Read the thread correctly. I didn't suggest fab have such intension. Also for your information I have met some wonderful people here..I don't do verifications. Don't judge profile with empty verifications as fake. Verification not my thing."

Except for the veri you left for the couple who left you one

over a year ago

We're not into single guys in fact we block them. But as others have said why ban them some of the funniest posts in the forum are from single guys.

Post new Message to Thread