Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What do people see sexually in a tv?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interested in honest answers from people sexually or lovingly interested in tv's and why they find them such a turn on ......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

For me, it's the sexy, flat screen. Ohhhh, and the glossy panel which goes around it. So sexy.

And when you flick that switch, you just know how it turns the tv on... It's just incredible.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

How can nobody have commented on this post?

over a year ago

"For me, it's the sexy, flat screen. Ohhhh, and the glossy panel which goes around it. So sexy.

And when you flick that switch, you just know how it turns the tv on... It's just incredible."

Wow if you mean what I think then simply wow xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For me, it's the sexy, flat screen. Ohhhh, and the glossy panel which goes around it. So sexy.

And when you flick that switch, you just know how it turns the tv on... It's just incredible.

Wow if you mean what I think then simply wow xx"

he loves em,,,always post on this subject

over a year ago

The tvs that go that extra mile for the perfect look and get silicone boobs ( the 1s with straps are best ) are perfect for me I get best of both worlds boobs to squeeze and cock to get fucked. X

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I want a smart one

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"I want a smart one"

Me too. I have a TV in the house at all times!

I used to have two. I threw one out though because it was having problems entertaining me!

over a year ago

"I want a smart one

I used to have two. I threw one out though because it was having problems entertaining me!"

Lol

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Love the new curved ones. And never get tired of the same old responses either. Of,which there are two types.

(Television related-like this one)

(XTube fantasy related. Like the remainder)

There is a third type the tranny joke type:

"My wife was angry when she realise I was a transvestualite. I was so,upset by her response I packed all her things and left"

And that was it.

I hope that summarises such a thread m

Thanks

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I want a smart one

I used to have two. I threw one out though because it was having problems entertaining me!"

Was she licenced?

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"I want a smart one

I used to have two. I threw one out though because it was having problems entertaining me!

Was she licenced?"

No. She was a pretty little thing though.

The last thing she did was give me an electric shock. I wasn't at all impressed.

But jeez, I knew exactly how to press her buttons though!

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

"Interested in honest answers from people sexually or lovingly interested in tv's and why they find them such a turn on ......"

As the male half of this couple (the other half being a ladyboy) I find attractive and convincing tv,s a huge turn on.

Never gave it a thought before until I met and fell in love with a gorgouse girl who then had a "secret" she needed to share with me!

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We get lots of lovely T girls come along on our Friday nighter's and they have no end of admirers too. We know a new T girls on the scene, who has had lots of hits and loves being a T girl now, even proposal's of marriage

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I haven't got a TV

over a year ago

If I could fine one with amazing tits and a lovely cock I would be in heaven!

over a year ago

"Interested in honest answers from people sexually or lovingly interested in tv's and why they find them such a turn on ......

As the male half of this couple (the other half being a ladyboy) I find attractive and convincing tv,s a huge turn on.

Never gave it a thought before until I met and fell in love with a gorgouse girl who then had a "secret" she needed to share with me! "

Pity you don't meet couples

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Transvestite doing a handstand = transvesmite

over a year ago

In all honesty, I can't actually put my finger on why, I just love them. One thing is that I love the sheer effort of what they do to make themselves as feminine as possible.

The perfect woman isn't necessarily born a girl.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Interested in honest answers from people sexually or lovingly interested in tv's and why they find them such a turn on ......"

What about t girls ?

over a year ago

Why the need for so many piss-take comments chaps? Same ones pulled out of the hat every time!

Personally I think it depends entirely on the TV/TS! As with the 'real women' on here the quality varies considerably! Fab has everything from those who spend two minutes throwing tights, a dress and some badly applied lipstick on to truly stunning girls who clearly devote a massive amount of time and effort to their appearance! Certainly more than I do! These I admire - but not in a sexual way! I also feel very sorry for those who feel trapped in the wrong body - must be an incredibly tough decision to make to do something about it!!

over a year ago

I find nothing sexier than taking my time choosing and dressing as best I can and even better if someone likes to join me in helping with my feminisation

over a year ago

They usually look good in stockings and skimpy underwear. If i'm intimately involved with someone i actually like to share my underwear with them, idk why but it's just something i like doing in a relationship that turns me on.

I also like feminising guys with their own stuff if we're not intimately involved. I'm not the best with make up but have an idea what i'm doing and don't really bother wearing it myself but used to so enjoy putting it on other people.

I think it's a hot as well that someone looks like a stunning female but has a big cock i can use and abuse. Hope that's not derogatory but i feel this way.

over a year ago

their not my cup of tea

over a year ago

"Why the need for so many piss-take comments chaps? Same ones pulled out of the hat every time! "

I concur. If it's a clearly silly topic - by all means, be silly with your replies. But in cases like this, just try to pretend you're an adult.

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Why the need for so many piss-take comments chaps? Same ones pulled out of the hat every time!

Personally I think it depends entirely on the TV/TS! As with the 'real women' on here the quality varies considerably! Fab has everything from those who spend two minutes throwing tights, a dress and some badly applied lipstick on to truly stunning girls who clearly devote a massive amount of time and effort to their appearance! Certainly more than I do! These I admire - but not in a sexual way! I also feel very sorry for those who feel trapped in the wrong body - must be an incredibly tough decision to make to do something about it!!

"

I'm not the best or worst tv out there but I have and am putting my all in to being as feminine as I can at the min my chest it cv bruised but I've got a larger bra size so to me it's worth it owch I keep asking women for help with my makeup so far not had any but one woman might be helping me soon people have to understand it's so hard to make what u were born with in to something completely different I've spent so much time money and emotions to get this far it's nice to know so many people like the results but we still get so much crap from narrow mindedness it hurts sometimes we feel we have to lie about who we are but we shouldn't have to love u all xxx

Post new Message to Thread