Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Intimdating..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We recieved a message today along the lines of..

"i would love to chat to you guys about a meet, but i feel intimidated buy your profile"

We have had this said before, we are genuine lovely people (so we are told) and hate the fact the someone would feel intimidated by us, does our profile read in such a way? Should we take some pics off our profile? Any feedback greatfully recieved

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

looks fine to me but maybe get rid of photo with L and the hand gun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must be the Wonder Woman pic

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"looks fine to me but maybe get rid of photo with L and the hand gun "

I totally agree. I see nothing wrong.

over a year ago

You are a rather attractive couple. Your profile says you want to meet attractive people. Not everyone has your confidence.

over a year ago

"looks fine to me but maybe get rid of photo with L and the hand gun "

Point taken, was a still from a movie shoot thought it looked cool.. removed

over a year ago

"You are a rather attractive couple. Your profile says you want to meet attractive people. Not everyone has your confidence. "

Understood, we still get nervous and have insecurities like most though

over a year ago

I would say that it's down to nothing more than your good looks. You're a very attractive couple so people will assume you have really high standards, perhaps?

over a year ago

I agree with the rest. Great profile and pics. It reads well and describes what you are looking for.

You're a very attractive couple and it may be, as previously, some people are a little apprehensive of meeting what you're looking for.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We wouldn't feel intimidated by your profile, you look pretty normal to us!

over a year ago

"We wouldn't feel intimidated by your profile, you look pretty normal to us!"

Thank you!!

over a year ago

Not sure what could be intimidating. Pretty run of the mill profile.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We wouldn't feel intimidated by your profile, you look pretty normal to us!

Thank you!! "

You're welcome

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe because mrs is stunning ? ..wouldnt put me off mailing you tho ...

over a year ago

It looks fine but don't think you need to say looking for a hot one, cos that is suggestive to many of what they think it is.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

I'm being completely honest here.

I'm one of those who sees it as intimidating! I wouldn't meet or send a message to you based on your profile and I was totally put off!

It's mainly because I see your pics as very 'in your face' and a way too confident for my preference.

I read the profile up until he is 'dominant, strong well endowed, master' then stopped reading.

To me, the whole thing screams out "we're amazing and were serious".

Sorry guys! You probably don't even think that, but that is honestly how I see it.

over a year ago

Can't see anything wrong looks ??

over a year ago

Yeah I must admit, the "dominant, strong, well endowed, master" part was a bit offputting, but then again, I'm a single male, and you're looking for single ladies, who I'm sure will love that part

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

I've just thought that really, it's fair to read the whole profile. So I did. Towards the end, it does get a little bit warmer.

Still, by default, when I read the 'bigging up', I'd move on to the next profile.

In my opinion, if you are really concerned about the 'intimidation' issue, I'd;

Firstly: Get rid of the two 'bigging up' bits.

Secondly, try to show pics where you aren't looking too confident! Sounds ridiculous! Maybe just a smiling picture or two.

John x

over a year ago

You look attractive, confident and know what you like and want... people who find that intimating unfortunately don't have those traits x

over a year ago

"I'm being completely honest here.

I'm one of those who sees it as intimidating! I wouldn't meet or send a message to you based on your profile and I was totally put off!

It's mainly because I see your pics as very 'in your face' and a way too confident for my preference.

I read the profile up until he is 'dominant, strong well endowed, master' then stopped reading.

Sorry guys! You probably don't even think that, but that is honestly how I see it.

"

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read it, i guess the descriptive part of the profile is what we consider our "selling" points and dont appeal to all, as for the pictures, well how do you tone down a selfie to not be in your face? We appreciate we may not be to everyones taste but then surely as you said, stop reading and move on, why message us to tell us.. would you message someone to say, youre too boring/ugly/explicit/weird/kinky/sexy/mentally unstable for me? ...

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 01:11:05]

over a year ago

"I've just thought that really, it's fair to read the whole profile. So I did. Towards the end, it does get a little bit warmer.

Still, by default, when I read the 'bigging up', I'd move on to the next profile.

Secondly, try to show pics where you aren't looking too confident! Sounds ridiculous! Maybe just a smiling picture or two.

John x"

Thanks again john... should we remove the bit about the GG'S and long legs or is that fitting for you lol... of course we can revise based on this feedback we get, as for pics, well we have what we have for now x

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"I'm being completely honest here.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read it, i guess the descriptive part of the profile is what we consider our "selling" points and dont appeal to all, as for the pictures, well how do you tone down a selfie to not be in your face? We appreciate we may not be to everyones taste but then surely as you said, stop reading and move on, why message us to tell us.. would you message someone to say, youre too boring/ugly/explicit/weird/kinky/sexy/mentally unstable for me? ... "

To tone down a selfie, I have no idea.

Nope, I wouldnt message to tell somebody they were boring, etc.

But, remember, your question on the forum was: "does our profile read in such a way? Should we take some pics off our profile? Any feedback greatfully recieved"

And I told you how I saw your profile - that's all.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"I've just thought that really, it's fair to read the whole profile. So I did. Towards the end, it does get a little bit warmer.

John x

Thanks again john... should we remove the bit about the GG'S and long legs or is that fitting for you lol... of course we can revise based on this feedback we get, as for pics, well we have what we have for now x "

The long legs bit is great yes. I'll let you keep that bit in!

Yeah! I wasn't having a go. I just answered the question, that's all.

Haha!

over a year ago

John x

Thanks again john... should we remove the bit about the GG'S and long legs or is that fitting for you lol... of course we can revise based on this feedback we get, as for pics, well we have what we have for now x

Haha!"

Of course and honesty appreciated.. have a read now x

over a year ago

If I could also add;

Anyone who would view you as being too 'intimidating', would most probably not message you, and is clearly not the sort of person you'd be interested in anyway, so there's nothing lost at the end of the day.

I'm sure you're not short of offers. You're both confident, attractive, sexy and have a lot going for you

over a year ago

"If I could also add;

Anyone who would view you as being too 'intimidating', would most probably not message you, and is clearly not the sort of person you'd be interested in anyway, so there's nothing lost at the end of the day.

I'm sure you're not short of offers. You're both confident, attractive, sexy and have a lot going for you "

Thank you x

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

John x

Haha!

Of course and honesty appreciated.. have a read now x"

The text is much much more appealing in my opinion.

With the pics, I think it's to do with the pose. It's more of an assertive 'model' look, rather than a friendly, endearing look.

X

over a year ago

In the pics you do look very over confident but very sexy. Id feel it would be hard to satisfy you. I dont think you come off bad tho. To be honest I love how you come across looks like you could teach me a thing or two. In the profile text you come across fine I think

over a year ago

John x

Haha!

With the pics, I think it's to do with the pose. It's more of an assertive 'model' look, rather than a friendly, endearing look.

X"

Had a picture clear out.. although we thought we would rather have a nice classy picture approach instead of cock or a dripping quim picture, wrong approach i guess!!

Thanks again john and all you guys for feedback x

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

John x

Haha!

X

Had a picture clear out.. although we thought we would rather have a nice classy picture approach instead of cock or a dripping quim picture, wrong approach i guess!!

Thanks again john and all you guys for feedback x "

Lol, well you wouldnt necessarily have those pics either! That's the opposite end.

There were a lot of pics which were very good in your library too. If you want me to, if you send them in a message, I'll tell you which ones are good/not intimidating. Totally up to you though. Xxx

over a year ago

John x

Haha!

X

Lol, well you wouldnt necessarily have those pics either! That's the opposite end.

There were a lot of pics which were very good in your library too. If you want me to, if you send them in a message, I'll tell you which ones are good/not intimidating. Totally up to you though. Xxx"

Its alright.. we will keep it simple for a while.. and try not to intimidate anyone else, shame as we got a heap of new picture sets to upload lol..

Cheers

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

John x

Haha!

X

There were a lot of pics which were very good in your library too. If you want me to, if you send them in a message, I'll tell you which ones are good/not intimidating. Totally up to you though. Xxx

Its alright.. we will keep it simple for a while.. and try not to intimidate anyone else, shame as we got a heap of new picture sets to upload lol..

Cheers "

You sound really pissed off! Haha! Don't take it personally. This is fab afterall. :D

over a year ago

John x

Haha!

X

Cheers

You sound really pissed off! Haha! Don't take it personally. This is fab afterall. :D"

No not at all.. honestly, its good to get honest feedback and we acted on it, it is appreciated, we would rather make genuine changes than to appear as intimidating, we want to enjoy our fab experience and continue to meet amazimg people.. plus it needed an update soon anyway, its just going to be less tittys for the boys to perve at is all lol

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

John x

Haha!

X

Cheers "

I'm going to hotlist just in case you do upload

over a year ago

"

I'm going to hotlist just in case you do upload "

We will just private message you the pics

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"

We will just private message you the pics "

Thank you!

And no I don't find your profile intimidating though I'm aware you've made changes.

over a year ago

"

Thank you!

And no I don't find your profile intimidating though I'm aware you've made changes."

Its obviously working then lol.. x

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"

Thank you!

And no I don't find your profile intimidating though I'm aware you've made changes.

"

Put more pics on, but just be careful of the pose!

over a year ago

"

Thank you!

Put more pics on, but just be careful of the pose!"

Its cool.. we will just keep pics private for now x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 02:09:22]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We recieved a message today along the lines of..

"i would love to chat to you guys about a meet, but i feel intimidated buy your profile"

We have had this said before, we are genuine lovely people (so we are told) and hate the fact the someone would feel intimidated by us, does our profile read in such a way? Should we take some pics off our profile? Any feedback greatfully recieved "

There's nothing intimidating about your profile. There are a lot of people with insecurities and fragile egos on this site who feel the need to burden others with them.

See it as a filter. Your confidence in yourselves suggest you're seeking other confident people. Never the twain will meet, you'll never have universal appeal so why worry about it?

Post pictures you like and reflects you...like will attract like!

over a year ago

We have had this said before, we are genuine lovely people (so we are told) and hate the fact the someone would feel intimidated by us, does our profile read in such a way? Should we take some pics off our profile? Any feedback greatfully recieved

There's nothing intimidating about your profile. There are a lot of people with insecurities and fragile egos on this site who feel the need to burden others with them.

See it as a filter. Your confidence in yourselves suggest you're seeking other confident people. Never the twain will meet, you'll never have universal appeal so why worry about it?

Post pictures you like and reflects you...like will attract like!"

Thank you, we did change the description a bit and removed some pics that where "in your face poses" il make them public x

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

Just one thing... You're a couple yet no pics of him?

(I actually like your profile btw)

over a year ago

"Just one thing... You're a couple yet no pics of him?

(I actually like your profile btw)

"

We removed all our pics but a few x

over a year ago

I agree with this

over a year ago

Stuff like

"We would love to chat to single girls and we are rather picky and would like our playmates to be well kept, under 40 (unless exceptionally hot) and be well mannered and above all classy!"

And where you repeatedly say "if youre a hot fem" and you current status.

Is all very intimidating to people, messageing and getting knocked back automaticaly means theyre not hot etc.

Try writing it less agresisvly "you must be worthy of us" and more open.

Yes you may get more messages from pwople you dont like, but youll get more of the ones you do like too x

over a year ago

Also you look strongly confident, you are who you are. Somebody obviously tries to manipulate mentally and start to doubt, just brain washers, ignore them, do not let them to put you down!

You do not have to have bodies like yours absolutely model type, to have a strong confidence. It is coming from inside how you feel about with yourself, not just plain looks somebody needs to reach model looks because they feel confident only then, because in eyes of society that is beauty

People need to accept each other as they are, obviously it is not happening, people putting obstacles between each other and then wonder how they are being treated, mental silliness, bless them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

if someone feels genuinelyintimidated by your profile they wouldn't contact you. I reckon it's a touch of reverse psychology, they know most people are kind at heart and won't want to appear intimidating so will respond nicely. Hey presto! They're in conversation and possibly with a chance of a meet.

It's similar with the ones who message saying "I know you're out of my league but"...it would be a cruel person who replied saying "yes I am, now clear off"

over a year ago

"Also you look strongly confident, you are who you are. Somebody obviously tries to manipulate mentally and start to doubt, just brain washers, ignore them, do not let them to put you down!

You do not have to have bodies like yours absolutely model type, to have a strong confidence. It is coming from inside how you feel about with yourself, not just plain looks somebody needs to reach model looks because they feel confident only then, because in eyes of society that is beauty

People need to accept each other as they are, obviously it is not happening, people putting obstacles between each other and then wonder how they are being treated, mental silliness, bless them. "

Thank you, nice to hear a differnt opinion, and we agree being accepting both ways should be the case x

over a year ago

"if someone feels genuinelyintimidated by your profile they wouldn't contact you. I reckon it's a touch of reverse psychology, they know most people are kind at heart and won't want to appear intimidating so will respond nicely. Hey presto! They're in conversation and possibly with a chance of a meet.

It's similar with the ones who message saying "I know you're out of my league but"...it would be a cruel person who replied saying "yes I am, now clear off" "

That might be the way forward on fab lol x

over a year ago

"Stuff like

"We would love to chat to single girls and we are rather picky and would like our playmates to be well kept, under 40 (unless exceptionally hot) and be well mannered and above all classy!"

Is all very intimidating to people, messageing and getting knocked back automaticaly means theyre not hot etc.

Yes you may get more messages from pwople you dont like, but youll get more of the ones you do like too x"

We will never change our preference of well hot/mannered/classy (which are all subjective of course) just to get a meet.. it appears the running theme of this conversation has been to lower a standard or a preference just to gain favour. Thats not going to happen

over a year ago

"Stuff like

Yes you may get more messages from pwople you dont like, but youll get more of the ones you do like too x

We will never change our preference of well hot/mannered/classy (which are all subjective of course) just to get a meet.. it appears the running theme of this conversation has been to lower a standard or a preference just to gain favour. Thats not going to happen "

I am sure there is plenty of couples of your choice here to contact with. Just as I said do not let anybody feel worse about yourself, just ignore. Happy Saturday!

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

We have had this said before, we are genuine lovely people (so we are told) and hate the fact the someone would feel intimidated by us, does our profile read in such a way? Should we take some pics off our profile? Any feedback greatfully recieved "

I don't find anything about your profile to be 'intimidating'...just outrageously hot!!

Some people are intimidated by profiles of people they deem to be 'out of their league' or far more attractive than themselves....personally I don't suffer from this problem

I say, don't worry about those who are intimidated, stick to meeting peeps, like yourselves, who are confident in themselves and their own attractiveness, just like the pair of you

over a year ago

"You are a rather attractive couple. Your profile says you want to meet attractive people. Not everyone has your confidence. "

over a year ago

Hooray that you've kept the swimming costume picture, boo that you've got rid of the hot pic of him!

over a year ago

"Hooray that you've kept the swimming costume picture, boo that you've got rid of the hot pic of him! "

Haha which pics did you like of Mr x

over a year ago

I don't find anything about your profile to be 'intimidating'...just outrageously hot!!

Some people are intimidated by profiles of people they deem to be 'out of their league' or far more attractive than themselves....personally I don't suffer from this problem

I say, don't worry about those who are intimidated, stick to meeting peeps, like yourselves, who are confident in themselves and their own attractiveness, just like the pair of you "

Thank you x

over a year ago

I wouldn't message you in a million years (unless I lost approx 7 stone and had plastic surgery). I am sexy as fuck and have my own confidence but it's a squidgy, wobbly, imperfect kind of sexy that is a wholly different thing and I wouldn't feel comfortable naked in your company. That's my problem, not yours. You shouldn't change your profile or photos in any way at all if it's a good reflection of you both.

over a year ago

Not intimating at all. It's honest.

( f**k me the pics are sexy as hell ) female here lol x

over a year ago

"I wouldn't message you in a million years (unless I lost approx 7 stone and had plastic surgery). I am sexy as fuck and have my own confidence but it's a squidgy, wobbly, imperfect kind of sexy that is a wholly different thing and I wouldn't feel comfortable naked in your company. That's my problem, not yours. You shouldn't change your profile or photos in any way at all if it's a good reflection of you both. "

This is a perfect example.. we think youre hot hot hot.. all the right curves in all the right places, classy profike and we have definatley winked you before!! What a dilema lol x

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I wouldn't message you in a million years (unless I lost approx 7 stone and had plastic surgery). I am sexy as fuck and have my own confidence but it's a squidgy, wobbly, imperfect kind of sexy that is a wholly different thing and I wouldn't feel comfortable naked in your company. That's my problem, not yours. You shouldn't change your profile or photos in any way at all if it's a good reflection of you both. "

I understand Ruby, but, I'm sure you realize that lots of people who are in amazing shape are also hugely attracted to 'squidgy, wobbly and imperfect'...I know I am

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Reading all previous replies, I was curious about your profile and pictures.

I found a decently composed profile and enticing pictures, nothing intimidating at all.

10/10

over a year ago

Exactly this

over a year ago

I'm never put off by how good someone looks or how good their pics are. That is more likely to attract Me. I am put off by the way profiles are worded though. But i guess that means that we wouldn't be compatible anyway.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

John x

Haha!

X

Thanks again john and all you guys for feedback x "

Your pictures are fine. You are a very attractive woman and there is no reason why you should not show that. With regard to your text; what I read was good but I got a bit bored before the end (probably because I knew by then I'm not what you are looking for).

On a final note you should consider that most women (which seems to be your current target audience) are more attractive than they think they are. As you are a very attractive woman some may find your attractiveness a little intimidating. Short of not showing of pictures of yourself (her), I'm not sure you can really do much about that. I'd say keep with what you've got, or similar, and wait for what you want to find you. I'm sure they will in time. After all, if an ugly f**cker like me can find and meet attractive women on here I'm sure you can to.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

You make my point about many women thinking they are not as attractive as they really are perfectly. I would have put you in the same league as the OP (her) and definitely one of the hottest women on this site. Guess we can't agree about everything.

over a year ago

"Hooray that you've kept the swimming costume picture, boo that you've got rid of the hot pic of him!

Haha which pics did you like of Mr x"

The one of both of you was hot, but I liked the one where you could see his arms clearly. I have an arm 'thing'

over a year ago

"Stuff like

We will never change our preference of well hot/mannered/classy (which are all subjective of course) just to get a meet.. it appears the running theme of this conversation has been to lower a standard or a preference just to gain favour. Thats not going to happen "

Im not saying lower your standards just change your language.

You dont have to say "only contact us if your hot" because then a lot of hot pwople wont.

If you dont have that then youl get people who are to your "stabdard" but maybe dont think of themselves as hot enough

over a year ago

"Hooray that you've kept the swimming costume picture, boo that you've got rid of the hot pic of him!

The one of both of you was hot, but I liked the one where you could see his arms clearly. I have an arm 'thing' "

Have a peak.. weve trimmed faces out now x

over a year ago

The one of both of you was hot, but I liked the one where you could see his arms clearly. I have an arm 'thing'

Have a peak.. weve trimmed faces out now x "

over a year ago

Have a peak.. weve trimmed faces out now x

"

over a year ago

I've never met couples or done anything with a bird or nothing so I don't know how the dynamics work with regards to being part of a 3sum set up. I suppose if I was looking to meet a couple the fact that they are a couple already and have a bond and everything is daunting, I'd be like what do I do shall I just sit by here and play candy crush on my phone? Don't change anything on your profile, you want attractive people so that's what you should ask for. You do look like a model though, you're über fit I've said this before.

over a year ago

looks and sounds fine to me - but then im vip so cant argue with that

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 13:08:28]

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Nothing intimidating on it. A profile that spells how you are and how it is around what you want.

If I ever read a profile that puts me off for whatever reason it's a case of 'she/they aint for you' so I move on. Cant imagine why I would email

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Well,

We noticed your profile a while ago and note that it is now "toned down". Much better.

However, it clearly states you are looking for young ladies only and, when we sent you a message earlier, the system warns us off doing so. That stated preference in itself precludes us from contacting you. As for intimidating, yes, we know one of our close fem friends who did not contact you because she felt you were a league above her.

I will ask her to look again at your profile.

xx

over a year ago

"Well,

We noticed your profile a while ago and note that it is now "toned down". Much better.

However, it clearly states you are looking for young ladies only and, when we sent you a message earlier, the system warns us off doing so. That stated preference in itself precludes us from contacting you. As for intimidating, yes, we know one of our close fem friends who did not contact you because she felt you were a league above her.

xx"

Well thank you, and hopefully from our message chat its clear we arent intimidating/arrogant or likewise stated, weve taken on board a lot of good feedback and constructive criticism and put it to use..

Dam its hard being uber hot!! .. lol

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I have sometimes had women tell me that they are intimidated by both my physique and also by the people who have verified me...at the end of the day if people are not comfortable enough in themselves when in the presence of extremely fit individuals then a meet would be disappointing anyhow...

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have sometimes had women tell me that they are intimidated by both my physique and also by the people who have verified me...at the end of the day if people are not comfortable enough in themselves when in the presence of extremely fit individuals then a meet would be disappointing anyhow..."

Good point.

over a year ago

"I have sometimes had women tell me that they are intimidated by both my physique and also by the people who have verified me...at the end of the day if people are not comfortable enough in themselves when in the presence of extremely fit individuals then a meet would be disappointing anyhow...

Good point. "

Little bit intimidating perspective though?... Almost "arrogant"?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/16 15:44:24]

over a year ago

Hiya OP,

I haven't read the thread so apologies if this has already been said.

I wouldn't find your profile "intimdating," but when people put, constantly, that they are looking for attractive, fit, good looking people, then it does put me off. I'm not saying it intimidates me, just that it is off-putting. And I don't mean that you have to look for people who are unattractive, but I always feel like it is implicit that we all want to play with people we consider good looking. When someone states it in their profile then I feel like they have an objective idea if what is good-looking and I don't really want to be measured against it. So I personally wouldn't message.

Having said that, I think if that is how you feel then it is perfectly reasonable to put it on your profile. Many people would even like it. It's going to be impossible to please everyone so just do what you feel represents you the best.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Phew....pics of Mr P4K are still intact!!!

I think you are both hot, which can sometimes be a rarity on here.

If I was looking for couple would I message you? I'm not sure I'd be confident enough to meet you on my own but if I was at a club with a friend I would definitely approach you.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I have sometimes had women tell me that they are intimidated by both my physique and also by the people who have verified me...at the end of the day if people are not comfortable enough in themselves when in the presence of extremely fit individuals then a meet would be disappointing anyhow...

Good point.

Little bit intimidating perspective though?... Almost "arrogant"?"

Why arrogant...just honest surely

over a year ago

Good point.

Why arrogant...just honest surely "

You do sound arrogant and up yourself.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Good point.

You do sound arrogant and up yourself."

Thank you ...I find that very insulting..

over a year ago

Good point.

Thank you ...I find that very insulting.."

I'm not insulting you its an honest opinion.

over a year ago

Good point.

Thank you ...I find that very insulting..

I'm not insulting you its an honest opinion."

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Well,

xx

Well thank you, and hopefully from our message chat its clear we arent intimidating/arrogant or likewise stated, weve taken on board a lot of good feedback and constructive criticism and put it to use..

Dam its hard being uber hot!! .. lol "

It's a lot better.

What the hell is a flakey by the way?

Lol

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

You don't know me..'up myelf' is definitely insulting!

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

And your support is not appreciated either..

over a year ago

The pic from 14th January is hot! You look great, I can see how women may feel intimidated by that as we all have our demons when it comes to our bodies.

over a year ago

"Phew....pics of Mr P4K are still intact!!!

I think you are both hot, which can sometimes be a rarity on here.

If I was looking for couple would I message you? I'm not sure I'd be confident enough to meet you on my own but if I was at a club with a friend I would definitely approach you. "

Thank you, well next time we host a party we shall drop you an invite or maybe a nice social.. its unnerving for all the first time people meet we get that, its the same for all of us x

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Would, like most on here, love an invite too

over a year ago

"And your support is not appreciated either.. "

Your support however is constructive so thank you x

over a year ago

"Hiya OP,

I haven't read the thread so apologies if this has already been said.

I wouldn't find your profile "intimdating," but when people put, constantly, that they are looking for attractive, fit, good looking people, then it does put me off. I'm not saying it intimidates me, just that it is off-putting. And I don't mean that you have to look for people who are unattractive, but I always feel like it is implicit that we all want to play with people we consider good looking. When someone states it in their profile then I feel like they have an objective idea if what is good-looking and I don't really want to be measured against it. So I personally wouldn't message.

Having said that, I think if that is how you feel then it is perfectly reasonable to put it on your profile. Many people would even like it. It's going to be impossible to please everyone so just do what you feel represents you the best.

-Courtney "

Exactly this! Love your pics though!

over a year ago

"Would, like most on here, love an invite too "

Respectivley i agree..

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Would, like most on here, love an invite too

Respectivley i agree.. "

over a year ago

Good point.

Why arrogant...just honest surely "

Then we rest our case M'Lud...

over a year ago

We have had the same guys !

However we recently met a couple who had thought that of us and now we have become good friends !

Don't let it out you off ... Eventually the right people find out that you are just a normal couple )

Have fun xx

over a year ago

Oh forgot to say you don't intimidate us at all - and that was meant in a nice way xx

over a year ago

"We have had the same guys !

However we recently met a couple who had thought that of us and now we have become good friends !

Don't let it out you off ... Eventually the right people find out that you are just a normal couple )

Have fun xx"

Thank you, we displayed our veris and they state just that lol, your profile is stunning very classy xxx

over a year ago

Have fun xx

Thank you, we displayed our veris and they state just that lol, your profile is stunning very classy xxx "

Thank you .... And so is urs xxx

over a year ago

Have fun xx

Thank you, we displayed our veris and they state just that lol, your profile is stunning very classy xxx

Thank you .... And so is urs xxx"

Mwah

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Good point.

You do sound arrogant and up yourself."

Just goes to show you can't please all the people all the time. I'm nowhere near what he's looking for and don't "take care of myself" but where you see arrogance I see confidence: something I admire as I have it myself despite being old and fat.

Wouldn't have bagged my partner I met on here (a Jason Statham lookalike) if I were a shrinking violet.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Good point.

Just goes to show you can't please all the people all the time. I'm nowhere near what he's looking for and don't "take care of myself" but where you see arrogance I see confidence: something I admire as I have it myself despite being old and fat.

Wouldn't have bagged my partner I met on here (a Jason Statham lookalike) if I were a shrinking violet. "

Thank you..I certainly like to consider myself confident as opposed to arrogant...two entirely different things altogether

over a year ago

Your pics are gorgeous-what a great looking cpl. People send those sort of messages fishing for sympathy. Just ignore these pathetic limp wrists. Your are not intimidating at all-just gooooorgeous xx

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Your pics are gorgeous-what a great looking cpl. People send those sort of messages fishing for sympathy. Just ignore these pathetic limp wrists. Your are not intimidating at all-just gooooorgeous xx"

^^^^ agreed

over a year ago

Yep your way to sexy , stop it at once

over a year ago

Your pics are gorgeous-what a great looking cpl. People send those sort of messages fishing for sympathy. Just ignore these pathetic limp wrists. Your are not intimidating at all-just gooooorgeous xx"

Fishing for sympathy? No, sometimes it's how they actually feel. This doesn't make me a pathetic limp wrist, it makes me a human.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/01/16 13:53:46]

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

There is a very fine line between arrogance and confidence. (the width of a hair according to experts. ) Some have confidence, some don't. Some are arrogant, some are not. The intimidation comes from the uncertainty of which one you'll get.

I don't find the OP's profile intimidating. But as was mentioned before "like attracts like." But, sadly, this is not one of those times. Says a lot about true confidence and potential arrogance.

Post new Message to Thread