Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Funny moments in clubs...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We visited a club a couple of weeks ago and there were five of us playing on a bed. We were the only ones in the room at the time and it was all very hot and heavy. Then one of the staff came in and called out, 'did anybody call a taxi'? Maybe you had to be there but it was so funny. Obviously none of us had called a taxi seeing as we were all naked and in the middle of play!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Classic!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were at AbFabs and a nice man asked if he could watch us. We were happy to let him and then he asked if he could lick Mrs pussy, which we were happy to let him.

He was exceptionally good with his tongue and doing well until he enraged wife turned up and shouted something in Polish to him. He muttered an excuse and walked off with his tail between his legs. It was his face, as he walked off, that was priceless. Like a scolded child!

over a year ago

Getting shouted at by the staff for making too much noise in the rest rooms at bghs. Proof of having a good time

over a year ago

I had a young lady drop a very smelly fart in my face at Abfab years ago

over a year ago

"I had a young lady drop a very smelly fart in my face at Abfab years ago"

Rimming has its dangers

over a year ago

"I had a young lady drop a very smelly fart in my face at Abfab years ago

Rimming has its dangers"

I wasn't rimming to make matters worse it was a Brussel sprout fart.

over a year ago

I also see a woman poo herself trying to make herself gush.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We once saw a young couple at abfabs having a fight (well, she was slapping him, he stood there taking it like a real pro). With every slap she shouted along the lines of "you promised I could fuck anyone I wanted and as many people as I wanted you bastard". Turns out, he'd promised her a full on fuck fest and then crashed into one of the rooms while she was entertaining 3 black guys putting an end to her fun. She then kept on calling out that he had a real tiny cock, was a wimp etc etc until security turned up and threw them out.

Don't know about anyone else there that night but we were laughing ourselves silly at the sight.

over a year ago

"We once saw a young couple at abfabs having a fight (well, she was slapping him, he stood there taking it like a real pro). With every slap she shouted along the lines of "you promised I could fuck anyone I wanted and as many people as I wanted you bastard". Turns out, he'd promised her a full on fuck fest and then crashed into one of the rooms while she was entertaining 3 black guys putting an end to her fun. She then kept on calling out that he had a real tiny cock, was a wimp etc etc until security turned up and threw them out.

Don't know about anyone else there that night but we were laughing ourselves silly at the sight. "

What a bastard. Poor girl.

over a year ago

"I also see a woman poo herself trying to make herself gush. "

Was that also in your face?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We once saw a young couple at abfabs having a fight (well, she was slapping him, he stood there taking it like a real pro). With every slap she shouted along the lines of "you promised I could fuck anyone I wanted and as many people as I wanted you bastard". Turns out, he'd promised her a full on fuck fest and then crashed into one of the rooms while she was entertaining 3 black guys putting an end to her fun. She then kept on calling out that he had a real tiny cock, was a wimp etc etc until security turned up and threw them out.

Don't know about anyone else there that night but we were laughing ourselves silly at the sight. "

I hope that he was into humiliation, if not then that's totally out of order. You wouldn't allow a man to treat a woman that way I'm sure!

over a year ago

In a group session at Chams I was being sucked and wanked by a woman who had another couple of guys around her. When it was my time she asked me to cum on her tits.

Unfotunately I was more excited than I'd been for a while and most of my cum missed its target and hit the bloke the other side of her. A pure acccident but he got really cross and stormed out, leaving embarrassment which turned to childish giggles

over a year ago

Somone who's posted in this thread once lost a contact lense whilst going down on the Mrs. that's was funny we never did find it

over a year ago

"In a group session at Chams I was being sucked and wanked by a woman who had another couple of guys around her. When it was my time she asked me to cum on her tits.

Unfotunately I was more excited than I'd been for a while and most of my cum missed its target and hit the bloke the other side of her. A pure acccident but he got really cross and stormed out, leaving embarrassment which turned to childish giggles "

Friendly fire!!

over a year ago

Where also it a club once with some friends Mrs getting fucked by the guy on another bed. He had finished. Another couple had asked if he had finished. thinking he meant the bed he said yeh go ahead . The guy asking thought he had won the jackpot he was actually talking about mrs not the bed. Mrs couldn't move quick enough lol

over a year ago

Don't know about anyone else there that night but we were laughing ourselves silly at the sight.

I hope that he was into humiliation, if not then that's totally out of order. You wouldn't allow a man to treat a woman that way I'm sure!"

Sounds like a pre arrange humiliation fantasy

over a year ago

One of my favourite fun buddies managed to cum right up my nose at Mingles, which was hysterical.

Also at Mingles, on a quieter night we were all chatting at the bar, when a couple came in and joined us all. Having said a very tight hello, they proceeded to turn their backs on us and talk to another couple. Myself and Mr Chalk, being the filthy pair we are, decided to go upstairs, and for some reason lock the door to the private room - we are both not really door locking types. Low and behold the snooty couple appear at the viewing window, and as I can lip read a bit, she turns to him and says `Look at the size of his cock'. There followed much rattling of the door! Sorry but if you are ill-mannered, neither of us is interested. They then went off downstairs and left soon after. Good manners doesn't hurt. Swingers are people - but it made us laugh!

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Our first visit to a club we sat opposite a couple in the sauna.... Not really for us but nice but they were somewhat critical of others.. With no warning he reached between her legs barely touched her and she squirted everywhere... I mean like a tap.... Said nothing but repeated several times... Every time we went to leave asked us to stay... He hardly needed to touch her... Very strange and now whenever we see a hosepipe we smile x

over a year ago

What a bastard. Poor girl."

to be honest shes the one that sounds a bit of a twat to me

over a year ago

I hope that he was into humiliation, if not then that's totally out of order. You wouldn't allow a man to treat a woman that way I'm sure!"

always funny when a women assault a man though isnt it

over a year ago

What a bastard. Poor girl.

to be honest shes the one that sounds a bit of a twat to me "

It was sarcasm dear x

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

In one of the Jacuzzis at Chameleons and one guy was working hard on his female victim when he asked her "Are you wet yet?".

She said that she was in the f#€king jacuzzi.......so what did he think?

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Chatting up a woman at OurPlace4Fun when her partner asks if I remind her of anyone. When she said No, he said he thought I looked like her son. Put her right off me, lol.

over a year ago

Sounds like my mate lol... Seriously, he lives near Heathrow and took his gf to Abfabs... He wondered off to have a sly play and she caught him.. Slapped him and security threw them out.. Happened about 3-4 years ago...

He's not been back since but I think he's allowed back in now.. (now separated btw)...

Post new Message to Thread