Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why message ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We seem to get lots of messages from people who we say on our profile we are not interested in.

Why would you message if your not what people are looking for ???

We block and move on but just wondered why you bother if you know your not what people are looking for ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We seem to get lots of messages from people who we say on our profile we are not interested in.

We block and move on but just wondered why you bother if you know your not what people are looking for ??? "

They don't read the prifile most of the time.. probably looked at your pics and sent a msg

over a year ago

Men are very visual and they dont read well!

they think ye i would fuck that bet he/she/they cant resist me.

I assume as my block list gets bigger.Im straight they dont get that either

over a year ago

100% correct I'm massively guilty I see pictures get exciting like a kid in a sweet shop and wrote some bollocks iv not really thought about. Hence why iv had no meets apologies to anyone that's had a message from me. I am actually a nice guy I just don't think

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are looking for singles and if we see one who is not looking in our age range or whatever we dont fit we do not message. some we would love to but we dont. its a killer at times but isnt it the whole idea of a profile ????

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"100% correct I'm massively guilty I see pictures get exciting like a kid in a sweet shop and wrote some bollocks iv not really thought about. Hence why iv had no meets apologies to anyone that's had a message from me. I am actually a nice guy I just don't think "

Well at least you're honest, dunno about the nice guy bit but I'll take your word for it

over a year ago

I think they do read profiles, but tbh they don't really care about mutual consent.

They see something they want and go for it, even if you're not interested in them they think you should be.

over a year ago

I recon cos it is a numbers game, so its a hit n' miss thing lol.

over a year ago

Haha I am honest

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

Men are visual they rarely read the profiles

However when I removed all my pictures and verifications once as a trial

I got more messages ... Why?

I guess they thought more chance with a profile that could be fake and male than a genuine one lol

Who knows.... thats a men from Mars definate thing

And when they ask about any event it's always on profile and I reply read it. .. They say .. Too long lol x x

And to clarfy

NO I DONT MEET RANDOMS

It says in the top line of profile lol xx x

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

The whole nothing ventured, nothing gained approach maybe? Or taking profile text in a similar vein to the serving suggestions you get on food packets and taking a punt someone might fancy chips instead (it's a tortured analogy but I am tired).

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

first thing I look for before I message is their age range,if I don't fit I don't generally message,unless it's to pay a compliment,or answer a query.

over a year ago

"We seem to get lots of messages from people who we say on our profile we are not interested in.

We block and move on but just wondered why you bother if you know your not what people are looking for ??? "

Why do people buy lottery tickets

Post new Message to Thread