Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Excuses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they just dont want to talk, I never hand my number out, if anybody asks me to chat on the phone I just say no, if that means people think I'm a man so be it I didn't want to talk to them anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say the majority of women would just chat lol.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Maybe they just dont want to talk, I never hand my number out, if anybody asks me to chat on the phone I just say no, if that means people think I'm a man so be it I didn't want to talk to them anyway "

Same here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe they just dont want to talk, I never hand my number out, if anybody asks me to chat on the phone I just say no, if that means people think I'm a man so be it I didn't want to talk to them anyway "

I feel the same, I'd rather just get a feel for someone with messages then if its going to move forward meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree. I'm not one to give my number or chat on the phone unless I'm sure of the person and I'd like to meet. Everyone has reasons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same

Maybe you're just not their type

Reply privately

over a year ago

What...men posing as women on fab...Never

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't accept or give a phone number to anyone in here unless I have 1. Spoken to them on here for a while 2. Seen their verifications and followed the trail or 3. Met them in a club previously and then connected on here.

A single female has to feel secure in who they are talking to, before supplying that information.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most peoplef calling a random number sent in an unsolicited message. The first message is never the right time to swap numbers

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site "

Nope we think your right to make that assumption..not only with females....lots og guys on couples profiles...and its so obvious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having a phone conversation infront of kids is slightly different to sly perving on fab while they are watching Disney channel on the other sofa...and as said above not everyone is comfortable talking on the phone...I hate fab phone calls and I answer phones for a living x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site

Nope we think your right to make that assumption..not only with females....lots og guys on couples profiles...and its so obvious "

So anyone who won't give you their number is a fake?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site

Nope we think your right to make that assumption..not only with females....lots og guys on couples profiles...and its so obvious

So anyone who won't give you their number is a fake? "

I've been told I'm a man so many times now I think I might be starting to grow a tiny penis

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

So anyone who won't give you their number is a fake? "

Nope i didnt say that...i said shes right about guys on females profiles

Reply privately

over a year ago

If somebody sent me a phone number with a first message I wouldn't even reply

Why on earth would I want to talk on the phone with somebody I'd never even exchanged a message with

I think your lucky you got a reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope i didnt say that...i said shes right about guys on females profiles "

Ah ok, yep I agree that there are, sorry read your comment wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

i don't give my number out to anyone, and nor would I talk to a complete stranger who handed a number over without being prompted...how would i know that that is your number anyway?

it could be for the local police station for all i know

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP,

As people gave said, giving out my phone number just because someone messaged theirs wouldn't happen.

Also, it says on your profile that you're looking for men only. I know you didn't ask for a profile critique, but that would be confusing to me if I were a single bi woman you wanted to meet or chat with on the phone.

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Ooops i think the penny just dropped

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most peoplef calling a random number sent in an unsolicited message. The first message is never the right time to swap numbers"

A random number/unsolicited message - You honestly think I give out my number in a first message? This follows lengthy messaging whereby its time to authenticate one selves. Some can, others can't. Forgive me if I am wrong, but those who don't are very often men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most peoplef calling a random number sent in an unsolicited message. The first message is never the right time to swap numbers

A random number/unsolicited message - You honestly think I give out my number in a first message? This follows lengthy messaging whereby its time to authenticate one selves. Some can, others can't. Forgive me if I am wrong, but those who don't are very often men"

Oohh! Sorry OP. I thought you meant you sent out first messages with your phone number. I don't think your post was very clear. Apologies.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most peoplef calling a random number sent in an unsolicited message. The first message is never the right time to swap numbers

A random number/unsolicited message - You honestly think I give out my number in a first message? This follows lengthy messaging whereby its time to authenticate one selves. Some can, others can't. Forgive me if I am wrong, but those who don't are very often men"

There are other ways to see if someone is genuine, including the can rooms in here, showing and.looking at verifications and.following the trail etc, rather than phone numbers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If somebody sent me a phone number with a first message I wouldn't even reply

Why on earth would I want to talk on the phone with somebody I'd never even exchanged a message with

I think your lucky you got a reply "

What part of my posting suggested I sent my phone No with an initial message? Jesus, your so quick to bash a post you don't even take time to read properly - Okay so some of you are happy to message meet and fuck, well perhaps you can appreciate there are some of us who like to confirm one or two things first, namely by speaking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would say the majority of women would just chat lol."

I'd say she needs to be patient!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If I was babysitting I wouldn't want to chat on the phone to someone about meet for sex either. I might use the internet though as they wouldn't be able to hear me.

Of course it could well be they didn't want to speak to you at that time, doesn't mean they are fake, they could just be exercising their right to choose.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

A random number/unsolicited message - You honestly think I give out my number in a first message? This follows lengthy messaging whereby its time to authenticate one selves. Some can, others can't. Forgive me if I am wrong, but those who don't are very often men

There are other ways to see if someone is genuine, including the can rooms in here, showing and.looking at verifications and.following the trail etc, rather than phone numbers."

What if people are not showing there veries..or dont want to cam....personally we think it works best talking on the phone..after a few messages...if they dont want that then its pretty obvious...see ewe see it..there willing to give an address..but not a phone number

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Oohh! Sorry OP. I thought you meant you sent out first messages with your phone number. I don't think your post was very clear. Apologies.

-Courtney "

To be fair, she did say four bi fems in four days so I'd assume first message too. Kudos to her if she can manage four sets of lengthy messages over four days.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

There are other ways to see if someone is genuine, including the can rooms in here, showing and.looking at verifications and.following the trail etc, rather than phone numbers.

What if people are not showing there veries..or dont want to cam....personally we think it works best talking on the phone..after a few messages...if they dont want that then its pretty obvious...see ewe see it..there willing to give an address..but not a phone number "

We did forget to say...woman to woman..i Missy would never just talk to the male half of the couple on the phone

Reply privately

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

Hey OP I'm bi too and also experience a lot of fake couples/female profiles where there is no ovaries present. I usually ask to Skype first. It's anonymous as you use a username not your mob number and sorts out the fakes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What part of my posting suggested I sent my phone No with an initial message? Jesus, your so quick to bash a post you don't even take time to read properly - Okay so some of you are happy to message meet and fuck, well perhaps you can appreciate there are some of us who like to confirm one or two things first, namely by speaking. "

By saying I messaged 4 separate bi female offering my number for a chat it made it sound like you had just messaged them offering your number for a chat

Had you said I offered my number to 4 women I had been talking to for a chat it would have been read differently

I wasn't bashing I was just answering your question maybe I read it wrong but by reading the thread I wasn't the only one who took your wording to mean that

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if people are not showing there veries..or dont want to cam....personally we think it works best talking on the phone..after a few messages...if they dont want that then its pretty obvious...see ewe see it..there willing to give an address..but not a phone number "

It's not obvious at all, I've never given my address to anyone on here as I've never met in my house. Nor do I give out my phone number to everyone yet look at my veris, I show them to show I do actually meet people and I a real person.

A all work different ways but I still wouldn't give my number out unless I was completely confident I was speaking to a real person, or through can or veris or club.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

What if people are not showing there veries..or dont want to cam....personally we think it works best talking on the phone..after a few messages...if they dont want that then its pretty obvious...see ewe see it..there willing to give an address..but not a phone number

It's not obvious at all, I've never given my address to anyone on here as I've never met in my house. Nor do I give out my phone number to everyone yet look at my veris, I show them to show I do actually meet people and I a real person.

A all work different ways but I still wouldn't give my number out unless I was completely confident I was speaking to a real person, or through can or veris or club."

Then you need to tweek your can accom on your profile...we do meet at ours and other peoples homes..we dont meet in clubs..we also dont cam in the cam rooms..we do on skype...but if the female half of the other couple is not willing to chat on the phone with Missy..then its a no goer lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey OP I'm bi too and also experience a lot of fake couples/female profiles where there is no ovaries present. I usually ask to Skype first. It's anonymous as you use a username not your mob number and sorts out the fakes! "

Good point, and perhaps that's the way to go. That said, a quick chat has bought results in the past, unfortunately not so this week. The only other mistake this week was sharing on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A all work different ways but I still wouldn't give my number out unless I was completely confident I was speaking to a real person, or through can or veris or club.

Then you need to tweek your can accom on your profile...we do meet at ours and other peoples homes..we dont meet in clubs..we also dont cam in the cam rooms..we do on skype...but if the female half of the other couple is not willing to chat on the phone with Missy..then its a no goer lol "

That's fair enough you manage your way of meeting how you see fit, lots like to chat on the phone but a lot don't, I never give my number out or chat on the phone, if I was told the meet was off if we didn't phone chat I'd start looking else where for a meet no matter now well be got on upto that point

I hate talking on the phone to people I know never mind people I have never met

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site "

No I'm genuine but I rarely talk to anyone on the phone from fab! Id rather meet for coffee tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then you need to tweek your can accom on your profile...we do meet at ours and other peoples homes..we dont meet in clubs..we also dont cam in the cam rooms..we do on skype...but if the female half of the other couple is not willing to chat on the phone with Missy..then its a no goer lol "

Well as I said we each work in different ways, saying I haven't accommodated, doesn't mean I won't accommodate... so actually I'm happy with the way my profile is but thanks for the critique.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Then you need to tweek your can accom on your profile...we do meet at ours and other peoples homes..we dont meet in clubs..we also dont cam in the cam rooms..we do on skype...but if the female half of the other couple is not willing to chat on the phone with Missy..then its a no goer lol

Well as I said we each work in different ways, saying I haven't accommodated, doesn't mean I won't accommodate... so actually I'm happy with the way my profile is but thanks for the critique. "

I wasn't criticizing you at all...just feeding off your comments about were you meet...and yes it does work..all im saying if people are willing to meet and fuck you...either at theres or ours...then what difference does having a phone chat make..thats what i dont get...i understand about meeting in clubs...because there already there ..it just baffles us...and it really points in one direction..as to there true identities

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as I said we each work in different ways, saying I haven't accommodated, doesn't mean I won't accommodate... so actually I'm happy with the way my profile is but thanks for the critique. "

I have on my profile I don't accommodate though I have in the past for people I consider friends, I would never put can accommodate on my profile because all I get are loads of men wanting to come round for random fucks NOW and I never accommodate anybody on a first meet

You make your profile work for you and publish things on a need to know basis

People I have never met do not need to know I will accommodate so I don't need to state it

Reply privately

over a year ago

4 random people who you've never messaged before who know nothing about you who may not be up for meeting right at this exact minutes? And none accepted?

It's fucking time wasters like them who spoil instashag

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

They were probably worried about your age restrictions. Each to their own but I think at nearly 50, your age limit is a bit too low. Just saying ( with puertorican accent)

Reply privately

over a year ago

What part of my posting suggested I sent my phone No with an initial message? Jesus, your so quick to bash a post you don't even take time to read properly - Okay so some of you are happy to message meet and fuck, well perhaps you can appreciate there are some of us who like to confirm one or two things first, namely by speaking. "

Don't be so harsh. You omitted details of longstanding communication between yourself and these other girls, as such can be interpreted in a way you did not mean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as I said we each work in different ways, saying I haven't accommodated, doesn't mean I won't accommodate... so actually I'm happy with the way my profile is but thanks for the critique.

I wasn't criticizing you at all...just feeding off your comments about were you meet...and yes it does work..all im saying if people are willing to meet and fuck you...either at theres or ours...then what difference does having a phone chat make..thats what i dont get...i understand about meeting in clubs...because there already there ..it just baffles us...and it really points in one direction..as to there true identities "

I won't argue the point, but if I was to play, I would meet socially first, so a coffee etc, so I feel no need for phone numbers to meet where I would already be or could please myself should someone not show up. I have given my number to a couple people on here,but judge each circumstance individually.

Reply privately

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

4 random people who you've never messaged before who know nothing about you who may not be up for meeting right at this exact minutes? And none accepted?

It's fucking time wasters like them who spoil instashag "

Insta what!!? I need to read wide

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have on my profile I don't accommodate though I have in the past for people I consider friends, I would never put can accommodate on my profile because all I get are loads of men wanting to come round for random fucks NOW and I never accommodate anybody on a first meet

You make your profile work for you and publish things on a need to know basis

People I have never met do not need to know I will accommodate so I don't need to state it "

I have men blocked and won't meet couples alone so don't have that issue, but I can appreciate that many ladies certainly do. I always have socials first as well so that helps me with my filtering etc on who I may or may not accommodate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only the now deleted messages would show how a quick chat was the next step. This, following exchanges of messages & photos expressing a desire to supposedly speak. Yet the 4 'girls' in question either suddenly blocked or trotted out the lamest excuses possible the moment I offered to send my number.

Suspicious, well obviously not to you, as seemingly speaking to people you intend being intimate with is the last thing you are prepared to do? I on the other hand, prefer checking my hunches and having a conversation that holds more value than any amount of messaging. I stand by my way of vetting and will continue doing so. As stated previously, the only mistake made this week was not calling 4 guys bluff but sharing the experience on here.

Hell, at time of writing, even the one couple who supported my post was shot down in flames. I really do shake my head - oh, hell, did I really say that. Now here comes the head shaking support group

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Only the now deleted messages would show how a quick chat was the next step. This, following exchanges of messages & photos expressing a desire to supposedly speak. Yet the 4 'girls' in question either suddenly blocked or trotted out the lamest excuses possible the moment I offered to send my number.

Suspicious, well obviously not to you, as seemingly speaking to people you intend being intimate with is the last thing you are prepared to do? I on the other hand, prefer checking my hunches and having a conversation that holds more value than any amount of messaging. I stand by my way of vetting and will continue doing so. As stated previously, the only mistake made this week was not calling 4 guys bluff but sharing the experience on here.

Hell, at time of writing, even the one couple who supported my post was shot down in flames. I really do shake my head - oh, hell, did I really say that. Now here comes the head shaking support group "

If that is your way od vetting people that's great, but the people you have spoken to this week obviously have a different way. Why not just accept you don't match with the people you spoke to rather than calling them fake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only the now deleted messages would show how a quick chat was the next step. This, following exchanges of messages & photos expressing a desire to supposedly speak. Yet the 4 'girls' in question either suddenly blocked or trotted out the lamest excuses possible the moment I offered to send my number.

Hell, at time of writing, even the one couple who supported my post was shot down in flames. I really do shake my head - oh, hell, did I really say that. Now here comes the head shaking support group

If that is your way od vetting people that's great, but the people you have spoken to this week obviously have a different way. Why not just accept you don't match with the people you spoke to rather than calling them fake.

"

Because they probably are fake thats why...its been said a thousand times on here..about "females and couple"...running for the hills..when push comes to shove

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they probably are fake thats why...its been said a thousand times on here..about "females and couple"...running for the hills..when push comes to shove "

Seriously

You really think women who don't want to do what people ask are fake?

If somebody asks a woman to go on cam or talk on the phone and they say no in your mind the chances are they are fake?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they probably are fake thats why...its been said a thousand times on here..about "females and couple"...running for the hills..when push comes to shove "

So people have to be pushed out of their comfort zone to prove they're 'real' ? As has been said, why not just accept they aren't for you, its almost like when you reject someone and all of a sudden you're a 'fat slag they wouldn't fuck anyway'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they probably are fake thats why...its been said a thousand times on here..about "females and couple"...running for the hills..when push comes to shove

Seriously

If somebody asks a woman to go on cam or talk on the phone and they say no in your mind the chances are they are fake? "

Tbh ..yes i do...especially if its supposed to be 2 women chatting...good chances are on here one is a guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

So does that mean all the lovely ladies who have posted above saying they won't give out their phone numbers etc are all fakes? We each work out own ways, for some that is phone calls, for some social coffees first, for some meet in a club. Just because someone doesn't work the way another person does does not make them all fake. It just means they feel other ways of communication and meeting are better for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So people have to be pushed out of their comfort zone to prove they're 'real' ? As has been said, why not just accept they aren't for you, its almost like when you reject someone and all of a sudden you're a 'fat slag they wouldn't fuck anyway'"

Nah your missing the whole point of the post i think

Reply privately

over a year ago

yep keyboard warriors getting off from abit of female attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

So does that mean all the lovely ladies who have posted above saying they won't give out their phone numbers etc are all fakes? We each work out own ways, for some that is phone calls, for some social coffees first, for some meet in a club. Just because someone doesn't work the way another person does does not make them all fake. It just means they feel other ways of communication and meeting are better for them. "

Not at all...i said theres a good chance of them being fake if you read it..or even think about whats being said

Reply privately

over a year ago

So people have to be pushed out of their comfort zone to prove they're 'real' ? As has been said, why not just accept they aren't for you, its almost like when you reject someone and all of a sudden you're a 'fat slag they wouldn't fuck anyway'

Nah your missing the whole point of the post i think "

Why? You're saying that if someone won't do what you want them to do (talk on the phone) they must be fake. Maybe they just don't want to talk on the phone!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Neither of us are under 24 so cant message you...All genuine bi fems are not single

Reply privately

over a year ago

An aside to all the above, I am nothing short of staggered so many purport to meet ahead of having authenticated who you have exchanged messages with via a telephone chat. Small wonder so many threads abound of disappointed meets not to mention exchanged videos ending up on sex sites etc. Cautious, you bet and that's the way I'm staying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah your missing the whole point of the post i think

Why? You're saying that if someone won't do what you want them to do (talk on the phone) they must be fake. Maybe they just don't want to talk on the phone!!"

Do you not see the word probably...and yes in my mind if its a new Bi 20year old stunning looks model type then yes i do...its been said a thousand times on here...and i'll repeat myself..your missing the whole point of her post

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think pretty much everyone contributing to this thread has said they came to the same conclusion from the way you worded your opening post...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously

If somebody asks a woman to go on cam or talk on the phone and they say no in your mind the chances are they are fake?

Tbh ..yes i do...especially if its supposed to be 2 women chatting...good chances are on here one is a guy "

But its not supposed to be two women chatting its one women want to chat to another that does not want to

I've had loads of women and couples ask me to chat on the phone the answer is always no, I'm not willing to do anything I don't want to to prove my gender and I can assure you I'm not male, take your pick if you want to believe that

Reply privately

over a year ago

So does that mean all the lovely ladies who have posted above saying they won't give out their phone numbers etc are all fakes? We each work out own ways, for some that is phone calls, for some social coffees first, for some meet in a club. Just because someone doesn't work the way another person does does not make them all fake. It just means they feel other ways of communication and meeting are better for them.

Not at all...i said theres a good chance of them being fake if you read it..or even think about whats being said "

Amazingly, I did read what was written and what was written was they probably are fake. I reponded by saying not all people work the same way are asked if all the women above are fake for not giving out their number.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously

Tbh ..yes i do...especially if its supposed to be 2 women chatting...good chances are on here one is a guy

But its not supposed to be two women chatting its one women want to chat to another that does not want to

I've had loads of women and couples ask me to chat on the phone the answer is always no, I'm not willing to do anything I don't want to to prove my gender and I can assure you I'm not male, take your pick if you want to believe that "

Is anyone questioning your gender !!!

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Like others on here our number only goes out to folk we are meeting or know and having kids meens we can't just go out at drop of a hat. Which tbh is a pity when a hot lady or couple, suddenly pm us out of the blue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like others on here our number only goes out to folk we are meeting or know and having kids meens we can't just go out at drop of a hat. Which tbh is a pity when a hot lady or couple, suddenly pm us out of the blue. "

At last someone who gets it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like others on here our number only goes out to folk we are meeting or know and having kids meens we can't just go out at drop of a hat. Which tbh is a pity when a hot lady or couple, suddenly pm us out of the blue.

At last someone who gets it "

We all get it, and looking at the post above it says.only if they are meeting, not for an initial chat...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell, at time of writing, even the one couple who supported my post was shot down in flames. I really do shake my head - oh, hell, did I really say that. Now here comes the head shaking support group "

I always insist on a phone call before a meet. You're not alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like others on here our number only goes out to folk we are meeting or know and having kids meens we can't just go out at drop of a hat. Which tbh is a pity when a hot lady or couple, suddenly pm us out of the blue.

We all get it, and looking at the post above it says.only if they are meeting, not for an initial chat..."

Geez...doesn't an initial chat normally lead to a meet..whether it be a social or anything else

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seriously

I've had loads of women and couples ask me to chat on the phone the answer is always no, I'm not willing to do anything I don't want to to prove my gender and I can assure you I'm not male, take your pick if you want to believe that

Is anyone questioning your gender !!! "

No idea

Maybe everybody I won't talk on the phone to if they think like you

Reply privately

By *oubleDeesCouple
over a year ago

belfast, northern ireland

U speaking from experience like ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always insist on a phone call before a meet. You're not alone."

Someone else that gets it

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all get it, and looking at the post above it says.only if they are meeting, not for an initial chat...

Geez...doesn't an initial chat normally lead to a meet..whether it be a social or anything else "

I chat on here, arrange a social meet on here it's not difficult to do whilst not giving out a phone number.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geez...doesn't an initial chat normally lead to a meet..whether it be a social or anything else

I chat on here, arrange a social meet on here it's not difficult to do whilst not giving out a phone number."

Good luck then with that...you could be talking with anyone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone else that gets it "

Gets what?

There's no right or wrong or anything to get

Some like to chat on the phone some do not

You pick people who are compatible to what you want

What is there to get?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"An aside to all the above, I am nothing short of staggered so many purport to meet ahead of having authenticated who you have exchanged messages with via a telephone chat. Small wonder so many threads abound of disappointed meets not to mention exchanged videos ending up on sex sites etc. Cautious, you bet and that's the way I'm staying "
We would want to see verifications prior to a phone chat....yours are hidden , your preferences are for men/boys as we see them as younger than our children,for that reason were out and will not be investing in the product

Reply privately

over a year ago

I chat on here, arrange a social meet on here it's not difficult to do whilst not giving out a phone number.

Good luck then with that...you could be talking with anyone lol"

Yes but I arrange a public place, or a club, and tell someone where I will be and when and it's always only a social. It's worked pretty well so far for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could be talking to anybody on the phone

Talking on the phone does not make somebody genuine, does not mean they aren't a nutter or they will turn up, all it really proves is their gender

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone else that gets it

Gets what?

There's no right or wrong or anything to get

Some like to chat on the phone some do not

You pick people who are compatible to what you want

What is there to get?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could be talking to 'anyone' on the phone too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but I arrange a public place, or a club, and tell someone where I will be and when and it's always only a social. It's worked pretty well so far for me "

We or i tell someone everytime im having a meet !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but I arrange a public place, or a club, and tell someone where I will be and when and it's always only a social. It's worked pretty well so far for me "

I've never had any problems either, I've always arranged my meets on here And only made contact through the site, meet in public and take it from there, its how I personally prefer to do things and its worked for me so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

My post clearly stated I 'Offered' my number. Nothing was forced upon anyone. The point I am making, and clearly unsuccessfully, is 4 girls when offered an opportunity to speak fem to fem, chose not to (this after initially stating they would love to chat and know more) yet when they are given a chance to .... Puff!

Of course it had nothing to do with refusing to send more piccies?

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 years, quite a few meets (cough), all deliciously successful, never once chatted on the phone beforehand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could be talking to 'anyone' on the phone too"

Wasn't There a post the other day about someone asking their secretary to ring someone up to say they were who they said they were as the people wanted to talk female to female? That I'm sure was a genuine couple wanting to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could be talking to 'anyone' on the phone too"

I think theres far less chance than arranging it through just swapping messages on here tbh..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but I arrange a public place, or a club, and tell someone where I will be and when and it's always only a social. It's worked pretty well so far for me

We or i tell someone everytime im having a meet !! "

Yes I do, for my security someone always knows where I am if I am meeting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn't There a post the other day about someone asking their secretary to ring someone up to say they were who they said they were as the people wanted to talk female to female? That I'm sure was a genuine couple wanting to meet "

I had a guy in chameleons club once ask me to talk on the phone to a woman and tell her I was his wife and that we met alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never had any problems either, I've always arranged my meets on here And only made contact through the site, meet in public and take it from there, its how I personally prefer to do things and its worked for me so far"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn't There a post the other day about someone asking their secretary to ring someone up to say they were who they said they were as the people wanted to talk female to female? That I'm sure was a genuine couple wanting to meet

I had a guy in chameleons club once ask me to talk on the phone to a woman and tell her I was his wife and that we met alone "

Haha, I bet that went down well

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never had any problems either, I've always arranged my meets on here And only made contact through the site, meet in public and take it from there, its how I personally prefer to do things and its worked for me so far

"

I guess its a little different for me as I only meet in clubs full stop, but I'm the same as above, the only people I speak to on the phone are people Ive already met

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Maybe they think that you are a man masquerading as a woman and will keep pestering them once they call and you have their number

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess its a little different for me as I only meet in clubs full stop, but I'm the same as above, the only people I speak to on the phone are people Ive already met"

I don't even give my number out when I have met, even less reason to need to chat after you have met, infact I used to meet a guy last year we met several times and we never even exchanged names

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe they think that you are a man masquerading as a woman and will keep pestering them once they call and you have their number"

To be honest with verifications hidden that would be our first thought

Reply privately

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Giving numbers out is a mistake. Kik is better

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I guess its a little different for me as I only meet in clubs full stop, but I'm the same as above, the only people I speak to on the phone are people Ive already met

I don't even give my number out when I have met, even less reason to need to chat after you have met, infact I used to meet a guy last year we met several times and we never even exchanged names "

Yeah, me too

I just number them sequentially

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You really think KIK is better...how come...you really literally could be anyone on KIK tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yeah, me too

I just number them sequentially"

I don't get that many meets, I'd get to number 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't even give my number out when I have met, even less reason to need to chat after you have met, infact I used to meet a guy last year we met several times and we never even exchanged names

Yeah, me too

I just number them sequentially"

I've met people not knowing their names before, they weren't for me, but I enjoyed a nice coffee with them

Reply privately

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

You really think KIK is better...how come...you really literally could be anyone on KIK tbh "

No numbers involved. And I use kik to chat to Grey and Skype. I know it's him

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really think KIK is better...how come...you really literally could be anyone on KIK tbh "

That's what social meets are for

Let's be honest till you actually meet you could be anybody no matter how to make contact and even when you meet you don't really know somebody

You can never be 100%

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Yeah, me too

I just number them sequentially

I don't get that many meets, I'd get to number 1 "

Bet you do very nicely

I am about to hit double digits; about as exciting as when the odometer clicks over 99999 kms

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really think KIK is better...how come...you really literally could be anyone on KIK tbh

No numbers involved. And I use kik to chat to Grey and Skype. I know it's him "

I think were talking about strangers on here...i had a "girl" on my KIK...turns out it was a guy lol

Reply privately

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Let's be honest till you actually meet you could be anybody no matter how to make contact and even when you meet you don't really know somebody

You can never be 100% "

I met him socially first before exchanging kik info

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think were talking about strangers on here...i had a "girl" on my KIK...turns out it was a guy lol "

Was he good looking? Give him my kik name if he was

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can never be 100% "

Agreed..i just think its narrowing down or getting the percentages up...we all know who post on these forums...about the number of posts about guys on females or couples profiles...in fact i've reported a few just lately...and gladly admin have acted upon it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think were talking about strangers on here...i had a "girl" on my KIK...turns out it was a guy lol

Was he good looking? Give him my kik name if he was "

No idea he was using womens pictures...it was only when i went on his profile on here..and found out he was using a pic of me and my GF on his profile that the penny dropped lol

Reply privately

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

I think were talking about strangers on here...i had a "girl" on my KIK...turns out it was a guy lol "

Sorry I got it wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can never be 100%

Agreed..i just think its narrowing down or getting the percentages up...we all know who post on these forums...about the number of posts about guys on females or couples profiles...in fact i've reported a few just lately...and gladly admin have acted upon it "

I guess because its not something I've ever encountered I'm not as misstrusting as some

That's not a dig by the way I've just never had any problems with people pretending to be something they are not so its not something I'm weary of

Reply privately

over a year ago

No idea he was using womens pictures...it was only when i went on his profile on here..and found out he was using a pic of me and my GF on his profile that the penny dropped lol "

Oh there's a woman on here who has my pics on here profile I have her on my hotlist so I can keep tabs on what pics she has up

I take it as a compliment she must be really bloody ugly if she's using my pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can never be 100%

Agreed..i just think its narrowing down or getting the percentages up...we all know who post on these forums...about the number of posts about guys on females or couples profiles...in fact i've reported a few just lately...and gladly admin have acted upon it

I guess because its not something I've ever encountered I'm not as misstrusting as some

That's not a dig by the way I've just never had any problems with people pretending to be something they are not so its not something I'm weary of "

Oh im very trusting...but also very wary as well...but there are guys that do it fact..i know ive come across it

Reply privately

over a year ago

No idea he was using womens pictures...it was only when i went on his profile on here..and found out he was using a pic of me and my GF on his profile that the penny dropped lol

Oh there's a woman on here who has my pics on here profile I have her on my hotlist so I can keep tabs on what pics she has up

I take it as a compliment she must be really bloody ugly if she's using my pics "

But you see thats what i dont get...why would they want to...we they ever meet...and if they do..wont people know its not her ?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't give out my number I message on here only until a meets arranged I'm clear about that in my profile if people don't like it tough luck I'm afraid,

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you see thats what i dont get...why would they want to...we they ever meet...and if they do..wont people know its not her ? "

She has verifications so she has met, the pics aren't face one or one that if you met you would know for a fact they aren't hers, there's a few old foot wanks ones I used to have on my profile and a few arse and leg shots, and one of my muff

And let's me honest how many times have to meet somebody and looked at their feet or fanny and thought. ....that's not her

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you see thats what i dont get...why would they want to...we they ever meet...and if they do..wont people know its not her ?

She has verifications so she has met, the pics aren't face one or one that if you met you would know for a fact they aren't hers, there's a few old foot wanks ones I used to have on my profile and a few arse and leg shots, and one of my muff

And let's me honest how many times have to meet somebody and looked at their feet or fanny and thought. ....that's not her "

Personally i like to look at the fanny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site Neither of us are under 24 so cant message you...All genuine bi fems are not single "

You serious?

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Only the OP and the people she has been talking to know the content of the messages exchanged, but the OP has said that it got to the part if the exchange where numbers were to be swapped and a call to be made, and thats when the excuses started.

To me I think they probably were fake. Obviously not everyone wants to talk on the phone, we like a quick cam ourselves, but surely as people have been happy to say on here they dont talk on the phone, they would have been happy to say that to the OP earlier in the conversation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I'm babysitting especially in the evening I trawl fab as my grandson is only three and therefore in bed early but I get your point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blimey I'm glad I don't often try to meet women, I won't go on cam, Skype or talk to anyone on the phone to prove myself. If they're not happy to meet me for coffee or a drink on the basis of messages and sometimes texts, that's their problem not mine.

Reply privately

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Agree with this, people assuming phone number with first message but nothing in your post to even suggest you did that.

I personally wouldn't meet anyone either that wouldn't speak on the phone.

Everyone has their own verification methods, doesn't mean yours is wrong and theres is right

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to chat for a bit, if it is going well and there is talk of meeting then I ask to speak on the phone, makes it more real, rather just looking at pics. I have a separate "naughty" phone so I can switch it off when in vanilla company.

Reply privately

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Hey OP I'm bi too and also experience a lot of fake couples/female profiles where there is no ovaries present. I usually ask to Skype first. It's anonymous as you use a username not your mob number and sorts out the fakes!

Good point, and perhaps that's the way to go. That said, a quick chat has bought results in the past, unfortunately not so this week. The only other mistake this week was sharing on here. "

And how does skype with anon user name ensure someone is real and meets

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Can safely say I am not pretending to be a woman, I am actually pretending to be a TV.

Could it be they could be scared off by your forwardness, some might need to work up to a meet.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"An aside to all the above, I am nothing short of staggered so many purport to meet ahead of having authenticated who you have exchanged messages with via a telephone chat. Small wonder so many threads abound of disappointed meets not to mention exchanged videos ending up on sex sites etc. Cautious, you bet and that's the way I'm staying "

I am not sure anyone said they don't have a phone chat , more that they wouldn't exchange phone numbers after a first mail

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your lucky you got a reply "

Totally agree!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like talking on the phone. No one has ever asked me to either. It's ok to be on here even with other people about as no one can tell you're on here, yet if I were having a fab conversation on a phone, it's likely to get sexual quite quickly. We all know there are men on sites like this who pretend to be women. Maybe the ladies you contacted just didn't fancy further contact? A myriad of unknown reasons......why worry?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been told I'm a man so many times now I think I might be starting to grow a tiny penis "

Stay off the steroids?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

This! I don't talk to my own friends on the phone.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"An aside to all the above, I am nothing short of staggered so many purport to meet ahead of having authenticated who you have exchanged messages with via a telephone chat. Small wonder so many threads abound of disappointed meets not to mention exchanged videos ending up on sex sites etc. Cautious, you bet and that's the way I'm staying

I am not sure anyone said they don't have a phone chat , more that they wouldn't exchange phone numbers after a first mail"

Dont think shes said after the first message either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Geez...doesn't an initial chat normally lead to a meet..whether it be a social or anything else "

No, we used to say yes to phone chats but never ended up meeting thise we chatted to for one reason or another, yet had loads of meets with people we hadn't talked to first.

I hate talking on the phone, its too awkward on here, and i won't do it now, we meet and go from there...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"An aside to all the above, I am nothing short of staggered so many purport to meet ahead of having authenticated who you have exchanged messages with via a telephone chat. Small wonder so many threads abound of disappointed meets not to mention exchanged videos ending up on sex sites etc. Cautious, you bet and that's the way I'm staying

I am not sure anyone said they don't have a phone chat , more that they wouldn't exchange phone numbers after a first mail

Dont think shes said after the first message either "

She didn't say after many messages either so without clarification in the first post I am answering on how I read it

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

She didn't say after many messages either so without clarification in the first post I am answering on how I read it"

So you made assumptions that it was after or with the first message !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I keep everything on Fabs, (safety and all that) Us single bi fems also have a life out side fabs. YES really we do. We don't sit here waiting for cocks to be offered so we can jump on them and be grateful they have been offered to us poor single lonely fems. Same as we sit here wishing for pics of cocks to be sent. We do kinda know what they look like. I don't have time for socials and would not have time either for a chat on here or phone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe they just dont want to talk, I never hand my number out, if anybody asks me to chat on the phone I just say no, if that means people think I'm a man so be it I didn't want to talk to them anyway

This! I don't talk to my own friends on the phone. "

As if you have friends...hahaha

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I keep everything on Fabs, (safety and all that) Us single bi fems also have a life out side fabs. YES really we do. We don't sit here waiting for cocks to be offered so we can jump on them and be grateful they have been offered to us poor single lonely fems. Same as we sit here wishing for pics of cocks to be sent. We do kinda know what they look like. I don't have time for socials and would not have time either for a chat on here or phone. "

But the threads not about guys...its about females..bi ones at that...and something you have probably not come across seen as your not looking for single females or couples !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How on earth would chatting to someone on the phone stop any of that? All it shows is you spoke to a woman.

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

How on earth would chatting to someone on the phone stop any of that? All it shows is you spoke to a woman. "

As i thought lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I keep everything on Fabs, (safety and all that) Us single bi fems also have a life out side fabs. YES really we do. We don't sit here waiting for cocks to be offered so we can jump on them and be grateful they have been offered to us poor single lonely fems. Same as we sit here wishing for pics of cocks to be sent. We do kinda know what they look like. I don't have time for socials and would not have time either for a chat on here or phone. "

I don't talk on the phone or on cam either when me and my boyfriend are meeting men OR women. If they don't like it they can just stop messaging us.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

She didn't say after many messages either so without clarification in the first post I am answering on how I read it

So you made assumptions that it was after or with the first message !!!"

Yes, just like you made the assumption it was after many.

My view, you don't have to agree

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Maybe they just dont want to talk, I never hand my number out, if anybody asks me to chat on the phone I just say no, if that means people think I'm a man so be it I didn't want to talk to them anyway

As if you have friends...hahaha "

Cheeky bugger!

Reply privately

By *ittleminxyoungWoman
over a year ago

Hull

So you made assumptions that it was after or with the first message !!!

Yes, just like you made the assumption it was after many.

My view, you don't have to agree "

Reply privately

over a year ago

As if you have friends...hahaha

Cheeky bugger! "

Yup. Bored. Feeling mischievous

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Everyone has their own approach and way of doing things on here. No one is right and equally no one is wrong!

Just because someone doesn't exchange numbers or want to chat on the phone, doesn't automatically make them fake.

If someone thinks we're fake because we won't dance to their tune, so be it. Just means, we weren't suited anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site Neither of us are under 24 so cant message you...All genuine bi fems are not single

You serious? "

I think "not" is in the wrong place. Try "not all..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/16 11:23:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since Monday, I have messaged 4 separate Bi-fems offering my number for a quick chat. Latest excuse 'Sorry I'm baby sitting' (Yet continues to trawl FS) Am I wrong to suspect men might just be masquerading as girls on this site Neither of us are under 24 so cant message you...All genuine bi fems are not single

You serious? "

Blonde moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree! "

Amazing, 6 hrs later and still the Waffen FS marches on ... Let me explain yet again, Oh never mind

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A thing you have to remember is, if you post on a forum you will get different views. I am not sure why you feel the need to insult those people.

Time to shut this I think

Reply privately