Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a single guy and I'm finding it such a struggle to even get a condvo out of most girls here. I'm as nice as pie (chicken and muchroom) that is but seem to get nothing in return. Is it because there's allways someone out there better than you or is my luck going blunt!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No its because of the majority of the rest of the single males on here. most are either really rude or just want to fuck and ditch. you also have to remember that this is a swinging site and most people are here for that not to meet singles (unless there female)

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"No its because of the majority of the rest of the single males on here. most are either really rude or just want to fuck and ditch. you also have to remember that this is a swinging site and most people are here for that not to meet singles (unless there female) "

I agree with the second part of your post but not the first.

You're speculating about the rudeness of single males' messages....

By *pringbokMan
over a year ago

tuxford

I think it just takes time , I'm a singleton too and havnt had much luck either , I think there are millions of single guys on here so you have to be exceptional , I'm not by any stretch of the imagination. I do like trying though and who knows haha .

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

There are ten times more single males than females on here. It will sleeve an uphill struggle

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"There are ten times more single males than females on here. It will sleeve an uphill struggle "
always be*

over a year ago

Ok from my prosective there are a lot more single guys than ladies on here which makes it more difficult, but with a good profile and pictures you can be successful.

2 things in your profile may put ladies off, the last paragraph is quite negative and that to me would be a I wouldn't message you.

The shooting bit, well, a lot of people have a thing about pest control and guns...and it's not always positive...

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

I've been here 9 months, so far:

Made 2 or 3 friends I speak to fairly regularly,

1 social for a couple pints,

Numerous nice n polite messages flat out ignored,

No 1st contact messages from anyone,

Scant winks sent to me,

ZERO meets of a naughty nature,

Minimal views, perhaps 6 or 7 max in a week.

I have a very strong profile I think, I have pics on my profile of myself.

I refuse to put up cock pics as 99% of male profiles on here have them up, I'm not the 99% rest, I'm a Dom and as such I'm the 1% best.

Dont believe the social hype about 50 shades, women want the BDSM antasy and not the BDSM reality.

I say good fucking luck to you trying to get anything other than disappointed on here, you'll very much need it mate.

over a year ago

"I've been here 9 months, so far:

Scant winks sent to me,

I refuse to put up cock pics as 99% of male profiles on here have them up, I'm not the 99% rest, I'm a Dom and as such I'm the 1% best.

Dont believe the social hype about 50 shades, women want the BDSM antasy and not the BDSM reality.

I say good fucking luck to you trying to get anything other than disappointed on here, you'll very much need it mate. "

Wow! As a dom your in the 1% best and women want the bdsm fantasy???? Sorry as a Sub I have to disagree with both these statements entirely.

over a year ago

Because the site is saturate with men and hundreds join daily, patience is the key lol.

By *othcpluk1Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Nice profile but just to young for us,

But keep going it will just take time

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy and I'm finding it such a struggle to even get a condvo out of most girls here. I'm as nice as pie (chicken and muchroom) that is but seem to get nothing in return. Is it because there's allways someone out there better than you or is my luck going blunt!?"

Try leading with a picture of tour face rather than your cock.

over a year ago

"No its because of the majority of the rest of the single males on here. most are either really rude or just want to fuck and ditch. you also have to remember that this is a swinging site and most people are here for that not to meet singles (unless there female) "

How does other men being rude or wanting to "fuck and ditch" (whats wront with nsa??) Affect you?

over a year ago

Scant winks sent to me,

I say good fucking luck to you trying to get anything other than disappointed on here, you'll very much need it mate. "

Hahaha plastic doms are ten a penny.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Because the site is saturate with men and hundreds join daily, patience is the key lol."

This pretty much sums it up. You really just have to bide your time, it's hard going for 99% of guys. Hang around long enough and eventually your luck will change.

over a year ago

Patience is the key to this site, I've made some nice friends have had some fun and all is good with the world, try and get yourself to a club and get yourself out there in the scene, I plan to !

over a year ago

Scant winks sent to me,

I say good fucking luck to you trying to get anything other than disappointed on here, you'll very much need it mate.

Hahaha plastic doms are ten a penny."

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy and I'm finding it such a struggle to even get a condvo out of most girls here. I'm as nice as pie (chicken and muchroom) that is but seem to get nothing in return. Is it because there's allways someone out there better than you or is my luck going blunt!?"

Be patient. Go to swinging clubs. Look out for parties and go to them. You might not get lucky straight away but you'll meet some good people and make some friends who'll verify you're genuine. Then again you may get lucky and become a 'fab legend' over night lol

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

If more males on this site were more respectful you might have more luck.

over a year ago

As has been said:

Ditch the last paragraph - its negative!

Ditch the shooting comment - few women approve of blood sports!

Replace your profile pic with a face pic or torso without penis showing!

Look for a social in your area - if you're good face-to-face you'll do well!

Use the forums - they're a great place for getting to know nice people!

Good luck op! You're cute! I'd meet you if you were local!

over a year ago

Without being big headed I don't struggle, so perhaps it may be your approach as your pro/pics looks pretty good.

I find the forums are a great way of breaking the ice and having a laugh with abit of tongue in cheek banter.

over a year ago

Right take out the 6th of August picture and the 3rd of January picture cos they make your forehead look big, hair looks nice when it's back or down with a bit of a fringe. Your face is alright to be fair, willy looks big, can't see it tidy I'd put a dick picture in public pics.

Fishing is good and shooting, I'm partial to having a go at an SA80 as well when my friend and I can steal it from her boyfriend but don't really know if those sort of hobbies and pastimes need to be on here? Take off the last paragraph as well cos it makes you look butt hurt and whiny. Other than that profile is good.

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy and I'm finding it such a struggle to even get a condvo out of most girls here. I'm as nice as pie (chicken and muchroom) that is but seem to get nothing in return. Is it because there's allways someone out there better than you or is my luck going blunt!?

Try leading with a picture of tour face rather than your cock."

100% this!!!

Same in the chat rooms....put the cam on your face - don't want to see just a wanking cock!

over a year ago

"Right take out the 6th of August picture and the 3rd of January picture cos they make your forehead look big, hair looks nice when it's back or down with a bit of a fringe. Your face is alright to be fair, willy looks big, can't see it tidy I'd put a dick picture in public pics.

Fishing is good and shooting, I'm partial to having a go at an SA80 as well when my friend and I can steal it from her boyfriend but don't really know if those sort of hobbies and pastimes need to be on here? Take off the last paragraph as well cos it makes you look butt hurt and whiny. Other than that profile is good. "

Talk about to the point

Any suggestions on mine ??

over a year ago

I like everything I've seen and read apart from the shooting - unless it's clay pigeon!

Just a shame I no longer live in Hertfordshire

over a year ago

"Right take out the 6th of August picture and the 3rd of January picture cos they make your forehead look big, hair looks nice when it's back or down with a bit of a fringe. Your face is alright to be fair, willy looks big, can't see it tidy I'd put a dick picture in public pics.

Fishing is good and shooting, I'm partial to having a go at an SA80 as well when my friend and I can steal it from her boyfriend but don't really know if those sort of hobbies and pastimes need to be on here? Take off the last paragraph as well cos it makes you look butt hurt and whiny. Other than that profile is good.

Talk about to the point

Any suggestions on mine ?? "

Your pictures are fine, could have one with the actual penis out but you can see the outline of it.

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

On another swingers website that I know that is very similar to fab the member search tool does not restrict the total count of search results.

Using that as a model the ratios of member type by way of single male, single female, M/F couple based on a close to 6 figure total head count the results are this..

Single Male / Single Female = 20 to 1

Single Male / M/F Couple = 2.6 to 1

M/F Couple / Single Female = 7.4 to 1

As a BTW, I guy I used to know who told me he used to run a swingers website said that they used to vet all new couple sign-ups. What he said he found was that in 19 out of 20 new couples, the 'wife' knew nothing about it! If we assume what he told me was true the ratio of 20 to 1 could be a bit less if we consider that some of the 'wives' might have denied knowledge out of embarrassment.

If that factor is used to adjust the M/F Couple total then the singe male to M/F Couple ratio hits a massive 50 to 1

You might apply similar adjustments to the Single-Female count if you make a 'guess' at how many single females are actually Single-Females then the Single-Male / Single-Female ratio is more than likely to actually be much higher than 20 to 1, perhaps it to is more like 50 to 1 This 'adjustment factor' would also impact the Single-Female to M/F Couple ratio by increasing it too, possibly quite dramatically.

over a year ago

"On another swingers website that I know that is very similar to fab the member search tool does not restrict the total count of search results.

Using that as a model the ratios of member type by way of single male, single female, M/F couple based on a close to 6 figure total head count the results are this..

Single Male / Single Female = 20 to 1

Single Male / M/F Couple = 2.6 to 1

M/F Couple / Single Female = 7.4 to 1

As a BTW, I guy I used to know who told me he used to run a swingers website said that they used to vet all new couple sign-ups. What he said he found was that in 19 out of 20 new couples, the 'wife' knew nothing about it! If we assume what he told me was true the ratio of 20 to 1 could be a bit less if we consider that some of the 'wives' might have denied knowledge out of embarrassment.

If that factor is used to adjust the M/F Couple total then the singe male to M/F Couple ratio hits a massive 50 to 1

You might apply similar adjustments to the Single-Female count if you make a 'guess' at how many single females are actually Single-Females then the Single-Male / Single-Female ratio is more than likely to actually be much higher than 20 to 1, perhaps it to is more like 50 to 1 This 'adjustment factor' would also impact the Single-Female to M/F Couple ratio by increasing it too, possibly quite dramatically. "

Anyone else feel like they've just watched an episode of Countdown?

Back ontopic though; OP, you're a decent looking fella! Not that my input makes much of a difference, but I'd echo what's been suggested about that last paragraph.

Speaking from over 10 years' experience using all manner of dating sites, when you do get in contact with a woman, try and chat with her on a mates level, joke, laugh, and the rest will flow. Obviously this depends on the woman you're chatting with, maybe she is just after a quick wham bam thankyou ma'am, in which case adjust your approach accordingly, but generally speaking, just be cool. Don't request stuff, don't come across as desperate or needy. Most of the time the flirting will escalate naturally

Now if anyone fancies giving me some feedback on my profile, that would be most appreciated

over a year ago

be your self and dont take advice from people who don't know you or you dont know them...we are all different we are all looking for different things just be yourself and see how it gos

over a year ago

Talk about to the point

Your pictures are fine, could have one with the actual penis out but you can see the outline of it. "

Noted and thanks- only friend contacts get to see "the actual penis"

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

Talk about to the point

Any suggestions on mine ?? "

Fine as it is lush pics

(Mrs)

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"If more males on this site were more respectful you might have more luck.

"

Eh?.

How does that work??

over a year ago

Talk about to the point

Fine as it is lush pics

(Mrs)"

Thank you Mrs likewise

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I always think that when someone asks for advice on their profile that they would be better off listening to all the advice before taking any up. So many men change their profiles instantly and then their profile gradually becomes a mash up of everyone else's idea of what a good profile is, the original profile then doesn't stand out and becomes as bland and boring as so many others and ultimately fails to attract. Back to the start.

Post new Message to Thread