Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

People who forget this is a SWINGING SITE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, where do I start?

I have recently met a very hot cpl who I get on very well with.

However, two ladies I have met previously have become very jealous... The fact they have had other meets appears of no relevance .

Now I know this isn't just a female reaction ( far from it)

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jealousy is more common than most admit to on here

over a year ago

Yep similar scenario!

over a year ago

Yep allways. Ok for the women to meet others but not the guy

over a year ago

"Yep similar scenario!

"

anyone got a rabbit I can boil

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can honestly say that we've never experienced this.

over a year ago

"Yep allways. Ok for the women to meet others but not the guy"

Yes, that's how it should be.

over a year ago

It's a swinging site but people can still catch feelings for others, whether they're one sided or not.

over a year ago

I suppose you can't control feelings...maybe I'm just abit too nice on meets?

I like to be friends with folks I meet

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Although I have met and enjoyed the long term company of a couple of fwb, I have found the men I meet to be much more demanding of my time and demanding repeat meets, expecting me to drop everything for them and getting annoyed when I meet someone else. Hence not meeting men anymore ...

over a year ago

"Yep similar scenario!

anyone got a rabbit I can boil "

over a year ago

And that's why I don't do repeat meets with single men!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Just because this is a swinging site, you can't expect people not to be human.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's a nuisance

over a year ago

Not had this problem.

Top tip - be good enough in bed to keep them coming back but just enough of a douchebag to stop them from developing feelings.

Sorted

-Courtney

over a year ago

I do try to treat people as humans...

I also do light refreshment and cuddles too..

Must just kick em out from now on

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Its the risk you take though, isn't it?

Sex has been shaping human history since time began. Like it or not, it is one of our most powerful motivators.

Just let them down easy.

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"Not had this problem.

Top tip - be good enough in bed to keep them coming back but just enough of a douchebag to stop them from developing feelings.

Sorted

-Courtney "

This swinging easy come easy go fun is getting more difficult to master

over a year ago

Had this situation a few years ago when on another site. Was seeing someone on a very regular basis as she was local, but things deteriorated when she realised I was seeing others. There had never been any talk of exclusivity either way, so it took me completely by surprise. I would be very wary of meeting anyone that regularly again.

over a year ago

It happens. On a different note I do think its really indiscreet to write a post like this in public when those ladies are probably on your veris for us all to see. Just saying...

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Never experienced it, however, we've been told we've put people off meeting those we've met which is a bit daft we thought.

By *abushkaWoman
over a year ago

county durham

Try meeting your fella in a pub then realising you'd met him in a 4 sum situation several yrs previously and knowing he's still on fab to fry your brains a tad

over a year ago

"It happens. On a different note I do think its really indiscreet to write a post like this in public when those ladies are probably on your veris for us all to see. Just saying... "

Actually they are not...

Removed the verifs from view some time ago...

One is blocked as well.

I'm not that indiscreet

over a year ago

"Try meeting your fella in a pub then realising you'd met him in a 4 sum situation several yrs previously and knowing he's still on fab to fry your brains a tad "

Explain lol...

over a year ago

Bitches be trippin'

over a year ago

"It happens. On a different note I do think its really indiscreet to write a post like this in public when those ladies are probably on your veris for us all to see. Just saying...

Actually they are not...

One is blocked as well.

I'm not that indiscreet "

Fair enough, you may continue lol

over a year ago

"It happens. On a different note I do think its really indiscreet to write a post like this in public when those ladies are probably on your veris for us all to see. Just saying...

Actually they are not...

One is blocked as well.

I'm not that indiscreet Fair enough, you may continue lol "

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

I see the comment about single men rears it's head again... Unfortunately people seem to forget we make up 50% (mfm, mff) of the "extra" in the 3sum thing, therefore the backbone of the swinging scene.

However, not having had a meet from this site as yet (and I've been here for a good 9 months ish), I couldn't comment on jealousy and "catching feelings" with those on this site. But, from my past 3sum and 4sum experiences, I never caught feelings or got jealous, ever. I understood it for what it is, processed and dealt with it logically and accordingly.

You see, some single guys (such as myself) are more emotionally stable and able to separate or compartmentalise their feelings and emotions. Sounds a bit clinical huh? That's what it has to be in order to avoid getting embroiled in those pesky, messy emotions. Swinging, dogging etc can be just like hard drugs, addictive and all consuming. So in order to avoid getting swept along by the tide of addiction, you have to have those key skills in place that allow you to be able to shut that part of you off, so as not to let it take over and cause both you and the others involved to become damaged by those experiences.

Luckily, having been a Dom for the last 10yrs or so, one has to closely introspect and reflect upon one's emotional capabilities. Not purely for the ultimate benefit of oneself, but also for one's subs and the others I might become involved with.

Without truly knowing oneself, one cannot truly know others. If one cannot truly know others, one cannot truly know the Swinging "society" to it's fullest extent. Therefore one cannot fully avoid the pitfalls involved.

Just my 2 penneth worth....

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Oh how I wish that I was irresistible too OP.

over a year ago

Its a burden some of us are cursed with Bobby...

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Well, where do I start?

However, two ladies I have met previously have become very jealous... The fact they have had other meets appears of no relevance .

Anyone else had similar experiences?"

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Well, where do I start?

Dunno about that but I see fantasists everywhere

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Bitches be trippin' "

over a year ago

"Not had this problem.

Sorted

Lol love this

-Courtney "

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion."

Thats just nonsense! I've stopped meeting a couple of guys from fab because they grew too attatched and wanted me to be "theirs"

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion. Thats just nonsense! I've stopped meeting a couple of guys from fab because they grew too attatched and wanted me to be "theirs" "

You must leave a lasting impression

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion. Thats just nonsense! I've stopped meeting a couple of guys from fab because they grew too attatched and wanted me to be "theirs" "

With an arse like that what do you expect?

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion. Thats just nonsense! I've stopped meeting a couple of guys from fab because they grew too attatched and wanted me to be "theirs"

With an arse like that what do you expect? "

Cheers

over a year ago

"I see the comment about single men rears it's head again... Unfortunately people seem to forget we make up 50% (mfm, mff) of the "extra" in the 3sum thing, therefore the backbone of the swinging scene.

However, not having had a meet from this site as yet (and I've been here for a good 9 months ish), I couldn't comment on jealousy and "catching feelings" with those on this site. But, from my past 3sum and 4sum experiences, I never caught feelings or got jealous, ever. I understood it for what it is, processed and dealt with it logically and accordingly.

You see, some single guys (such as myself) are more emotionally stable and able to separate or compartmentalise their feelings and emotions. Sounds a bit clinical huh? That's what it has to be in order to avoid getting embroiled in those pesky, messy emotions. Swinging, dogging etc can be just like hard drugs, addictive and all consuming. So in order to avoid getting swept along by the tide of addiction, you have to have those key skills in place that allow you to be able to shut that part of you off, so as not to let it take over and cause both you and the others involved to become damaged by those experiences.

Luckily, having been a Dom for the last 10yrs or so, one has to closely introspect and reflect upon one's emotional capabilities. Not purely for the ultimate benefit of oneself, but also for one's subs and the others I might become involved with.

Without truly knowing oneself, one cannot truly know others. If one cannot truly know others, one cannot truly know the Swinging "society" to it's fullest extent. Therefore one cannot fully avoid the pitfalls involved.

Just my 2 penneth worth.... "

Who taught you percentages?

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion."

And men,don't forget the jealous men or ones who want us all to themselves

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Well, where do I start?

First if all, it is a female reaction (in swinging). That is my opinion. Thats just nonsense! I've stopped meeting a couple of guys from fab because they grew too attatched and wanted me to be "theirs"

With an arse like that what do you expect?

Cheers "

Whose are are we talking of?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I see the comment about single men rears it's head again... Unfortunately people seem to forget we make up 50% (mfm, mff) of the "extra" in the 3sum thing, therefore the backbone of the swinging scene.

Who taught you percentages?"

The guy who is 110% 'genuine'

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

I have been in scene 9 years and experiencd this over and over again. One of the reasons I rarely play because of it . ( yes Ive loads of verifications on all 3 of my profiles, mainly social ).

Pre and after events females that I may have never met , message guys spreading lies , threatening blackmailing as well as some that actually go to events..

Ive had supposed friends that play a lot throw hissy fits if a guy they like chats to me etc etc

Its tiring , draining and sad .. I dont use site to meet but if someone ive connected with at an event asks me it seems to Put a lot of noses out of place.( usually the serial players).

The main reason seems to be that I stay friends with Playmates whether we play again or not .. Some people dont get its a lifestyle choice not a competition.

And yes my last 2 actual sexual verifications caused all sorts of drama and comments

But sometimes you have to put your own needs first ...I show all my verifications whether thats a good or bad thing ... Ive no claims and nothing to hide..

But I think if people use the site to validate themselves and egos of course jealously on all levels with both sexes will happen .

You will never change that ..Its ho you handle them that counts x

over a year ago

" I have been in scene 9 years and experiencd this over and over again. One of the reasons I rarely play because of it . ( yes Ive loads of verifications on all 3 of my profiles, mainly social ).

Pre and after events females that I may have never met , message guys spreading lies , threatening blackmailing as well as some that actually go to events..

Ive had supposed friends that play a lot throw hissy fits if a guy they like chats to me etc etc

Its tiring , draining and sad .. I dont use site to meet but if someone ive connected with at an event asks me it seems to Put a lot of noses out of place.( usually the serial players).

The main reason seems to be that I stay friends with Playmates whether we play again or not .. Some people dont get its a lifestyle choice not a competition.

And yes my last 2 actual sexual verifications caused all sorts of drama and comments

But sometimes you have to put your own needs first ...I show all my verifications whether thats a good or bad thing ... Ive no claims and nothing to hide..

But I think if people use the site to validate themselves and egos of course jealously on all levels with both sexes will happen .

You will never change that ..Its ho you handle them that counts x

"

i don't think I could have worded it better...

Very similar experiences over the last 20 yrs...

People are funny...

Once again I must reiterate that this is a MALE & FEMALE issue!!

over a year ago

Yes.. This is why I don't do repeat meets

By *ir1967Man
over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"It's a swinging site but people can still catch feelings for others, whether they're one sided or not."

I believe developing feelings may explain jelous symptoms but does not justify the same.Jelousy reflects the insecurity of one and should not be projected onto the subject of the feeling..at least not in a so libertine swinger community. Jelousy cones item with possession claims, from men and women alike....which I consider inappropriate even in Vanilla environment.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I did hide most of my verifications due to some inexplicable and illogical mindset that caused someone to hassle some people on my verifications. I'm not sure it was jealousy. Might have been boredom.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Not had this problem.

Sorted

-Courtney "

I thought that that Marc fella had got kind of attached?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Yes.. This is why I don't do repeat meets "

I dont do repeat meets because I'm shit in bed and they refuse

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

Do you think that people on here don't ever have normal human feelings?

over a year ago

"Yes.. This is why I don't do repeat meets

I dont do repeat meets because I'm shit in bed and they refuse "

Im sure that is not true.. Anyway.. You have each other

over a year ago

Haven't experienced this. No one likes me enough

over a year ago

"Yes.. This is why I don't do repeat meets "

Same here

I find one off meets are much simpler

over a year ago

I've experienced this on a couple of occasions still get texts of one woman now that i met From many months ago.ive thought I may have to change my number. I have come to the decision not to meet same person quite soon after a meet.

over a year ago

Wow you have met 2 women on here??? Are u magic lol xx

Joking aside there isn't any need to be jelouse.. it's not you are I'm relationship with then.

If they can meet so can you.

They have to grow up they can't have it all their own way x

over a year ago

"Yes.. This is why I don't do repeat meets

Same here

I find one off meets are much simpler "

That's the one

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Haven't experienced this. No one likes me enough "

They usually go UNLOS, change their identity and emigrate to the polar caps after meeting me

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Just tell them that if they liked it they should have put a ring on it

over a year ago

There a few jealous sorts on here just remember that you joined fab for YOUR enjoyment not everyone else's. You shouldn't be made to feel bad for meeting other people or speaking to other people.

You're not here to stroke everyone's egos or give them all the attention they so desperately seek.

Ignore them, make the most of your fab, experience and use the block button when you need to

PS sorry if this offends anyone

over a year ago

We are all human after all. sex can be emotive, it's easy to get 'feelings' mixed up

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"There a few jealous sorts on here just remember that you joined fab for YOUR enjoyment not everyone else's. You shouldn't be made to feel bad for meeting other people or speaking to other people.

You're not here to stroke everyone's egos or give them all the attention they so desperately seek.

Ignore them, make the most of your fab, experience and use the block button when you need to

PS sorry if this offends anyone "

I guess without a cock you can say what you want and go scot free with your juicy boobs bouncing up and down.

over a year ago

"There a few jealous sorts on here just remember that you joined fab for YOUR enjoyment not everyone else's. You shouldn't be made to feel bad for meeting other people or speaking to other people.

PS sorry if this offends anyone

I guess without a cock you can say what you want and go scot free with your juicy boobs bouncing up and down. "

Lol I'm sure you could say it with or without a cock I've just had enough of jealous people taking the fun out of it

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Just my 2 penneth worth.... "

I think this can also be said for women. The implication is, though, that single women are not emotionally stable?

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

"Well, where do I start?

Do you think that people on here don't ever have normal human feelings? "

I think the issue here is not whether people can fall for anyone in the scene . because of course they can .. ive been to 2 weddings and have another this year .

I think the fact is some people confuse one good shag or Lust as love with out knowing the person and become obsessive ..

But thats not selective to fabs or swinging thats the cyber way people communicate nowadays through social media ... trying to live in fantasy worlds sadly x

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

I think this can also be said for women. The implication is, though, that single women are not emotionally stable?"

No, the implication was that there are single men out there who are perfectly able to not get clingy, but yet, because of the majority who DO get clingy, the minority become compartmentalised and persecuted...

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

The guy who is 110% 'genuine' "

I never once claimed to be 110% genuine at any point, as this is a mathematical and statistical impossibility.

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

Who taught you percentages?"

Can you not follow it? Let me explain.

The world is made up of men and women, 50% per sex.

Therefore, if a couple want to involve a woman in their play, that's 50% extra added on to their 100% as a couple.

Similarly if they want to include a male, that's also 50%.

In a 3sum,you have to include an extra 50% of the world's population.

Perhaps in a serious discussion when commenting on a well reasoned, well structured, put forth comment, you'd like to stay ot and address the main points within it?

over a year ago

Therefore, if a couple want to involve a woman in their play, that's 50% extra added on to their 100% as a couple.

Perhaps in a serious discussion when commenting on a well reasoned, well structured, put forth comment, you'd like to stay ot and address the main points within it? "

I would love to see things from your point of view.

However, as I cannot get my own head up my arse I'm afraid that's not possible.

Your arrogance is displayed in your comments.

You have worked in a few bars and flipped a burger or two....

This does not equip you to dismiss others views.

Some of us were ' On the front line, when you were in the dinner line '

Just saying...

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Of course you can have 110% - it's the same as 1 and 1/10.

over a year ago

"I do try to treat people as humans...

I also do light refreshment and cuddles too..

Must just kick em out from now on "

Think I might follow your lead. In the end, it is just about sex.

over a year ago

Perhaps in a serious discussion when commenting on a well reasoned, well structured, put forth comment, you'd like to stay ot and address the main points within it? "

No,you make up 100% of the extra in a 3sum.

As for the main points in your comments they are self-appraising and subjective. As I don't know you I have no input.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Well, where do I start?

You can tell from the start the potentially jealous types are the ones who need to see photos first to see if there is an attraction.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Let me explain simple schoolboy arithmetic to you. An mfm consist of three people. It is impossible for you to be 50% of three people. You can only ever be 33.3333333%~ of a threesome, if invited

over a year ago

Women are crazy bitches, that is all

over a year ago

Ah yes that old story. It happened twice with me, once with a fwb he was amazing just wasn't what we needed so we cut all ties to stop it going any further and last year or so another guy I'd had more than a few meets with he was going to play with one of my lady friends on here, telling her about his feelings and i did the same with him. Not what i want from this site sadly. Life goes on.

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

You can tell from the start the potentially jealous types are the ones who need to see photos first to see if there is an attraction."

Or that they like to be physically attracted to the person they are going to fuck?

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

You can tell from the start the potentially jealous types are the ones who need to see photos first to see if there is an attraction.

Or that they like to be physically attracted to the person they are going to fuck? "

Bizarre...I'm not a jealous type for wanting to know what the person I'm potentially going to have sex with looks like??

over a year ago

"Bitches be trippin' "

over a year ago

No one owns me and I own no one simples really but yes I have come across jealousy on swinging sites happens all the time sorry to say :-

over a year ago

Yes, we've both come across jealousy. Never understood it but it's not uncommon.

over a year ago

"Well, where do I start?

You can tell from the start the potentially jealous types are the ones who need to see photos first to see if there is an attraction."

Wow. Just wow.

By *ingdong11Man
over a year ago

southampton

Perhaps in a serious discussion when commenting on a well reasoned, well structured, put forth comment, you'd like to stay ot and address the main points within it?

No,you make up 100% of the extra in a 3sum.

As for the main points in your comments they are self-appraising and subjective. As I don't know you I have no input. "

Exactly , 100% of the extra , the make up of the population has no bearing on it at all !

I think you are trying to sound intelligent but it is just waffle .

Post new Message to Thread