By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What with the what now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Urban Dictionary - Someone who enjoys intercourse while pretending to be asleep in order to not feel as guilty about the act, usually with someone they aren't attracted to.

No feckin' way!!

over a year ago

"Urban Dictionary - Someone who enjoys intercourse while pretending to be asleep in order to not feel as guilty about the act, usually with someone they aren't attracted to.

No feckin' way!!"

Oh my god is that what it means!? Didn't know there was a name for it. I like someone to have sex with me whilst I'm sleeping, like to have sex with sleeping people too, I am attracted to them though.

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

Zzzzzzz.. what?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Urban Dictionary - Someone who enjoys intercourse while pretending to be asleep in order to not feel as guilty about the act, usually with someone they aren't attracted to.

No feckin' way!!

Oh my god is that what it means!? Didn't know there was a name for it. I like someone to have sex with me whilst I'm sleeping, like to have sex with sleeping people too, I am attracted to them though. "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

That'll be a no from me

over a year ago

No feckin' way!!

Oh my god is that what it means!? Didn't know there was a name for it. I like someone to have sex with me whilst I'm sleeping, like to have sex with sleeping people too, I am attracted to them though. "

Hang on, you like to be fucked while sleeping??? Have you ever ridden a sleeping fella- if so how did he get hard? Either way love your dedication to filth seawitch

over a year ago

No feckin' way!!

Oh my god is that what it means!? Didn't know there was a name for it. I like someone to have sex with me whilst I'm sleeping, like to have sex with sleeping people too, I am attracted to them though.

Hang on, you like to be fucked while sleeping??? Have you ever ridden a sleeping fella- if so how did he get hard? Either way love your dedication to filth seawitch "

Yeah my ex that I was with for 10 years, if I'd fallen asleep before he came to bed I'd wake up to him either licking my arse hole or fucking me, depended on what position of fallen asleep in! I'd also get on him and start fucking but he'd always wake up and so has every other guy I've done it with since (providing they give me permission before hand before anyone starts having a fit!) I just get horny in my sleep and if there's a cock in bed with me I'm gonna get it.

over a year ago

No feckin' way!!

Hang on, you like to be fucked while sleeping??? Have you ever ridden a sleeping fella- if so how did he get hard? Either way love your dedication to filth seawitch

Yeah my ex that I was with for 10 years, if I'd fallen asleep before he came to bed I'd wake up to him either licking my arse hole or fucking me, depended on what position of fallen asleep in! I'd also get on him and start fucking but he'd always wake up and so has every other guy I've done it with since (providing they give me permission before hand before anyone starts having a fit!) I just get horny in my sleep and if there's a cock in bed with me I'm gonna get it.

"

Have you got an older sister?

over a year ago

No feckin' way!!

Have you got an older sister? "

Nope my sisters 21, have a mother who is 52 if that's any good!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

If anyone came near me in my sleep, I think I'd actually punch them. Can't think of anything worse.

By *irkby coupleCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

There is a couple in Liverpool that do it. I've never joined in but I've read the verifications.

If someone is asleep and you shag then, isn't that kind of rape?

over a year ago

"If anyone came near me in my sleep, I think I'd actually punch them. Can't think of anything worse. "

Luckily I've not been met with that response, yet! Guys I've done it to have been quite happy to be woken up by having their dick sucked.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"If anyone came near me in my sleep, I think I'd actually punch them. Can't think of anything worse.

Luckily I've not been met with that response, yet! Guys I've done it to have been quite happy to be woken up by having their dick sucked. "

When it's time to sleep, I normally take myself off to my side of the bed, I don't even like being touched, let alone cuddled or anything sexual. I'm sleeping, and until I wake up, the world can fuck off.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

No feckin' way!!"

Sounds like 90% of humanity

over a year ago

"There is a couple in Liverpool that do it. I've never joined in but I've read the verifications.

If someone is asleep and you shag then, isn't that kind of rape?"

Yeah if you started shagging some random person that was sleeping. If it was someone who you had discussed things with before they fell asleep and they were ok with it, it's fine. Whenever I've climbed on top of a sleeping guy they've always woke up after a few seconds and started fucking into me so I'm guessing the point they wake up would be the time they'd tell me to stop if they didn't want to have sex.

over a year ago

"There is a couple in Liverpool that do it. I've never joined in but I've read the verifications.

If someone is asleep and you shag then, isn't that kind of rape?

Yeah if you started shagging some random person that was sleeping. If it was someone who you had discussed things with before they fell asleep and they were ok with it, it's fine. Whenever I've climbed on top of a sleeping guy they've always woke up after a few seconds and started fucking into me so I'm guessing the point they wake up would be the time they'd tell me to stop if they didn't want to have sex. "

I'm struggling to imagine a guy imbed with you and not wanting to fuck

over a year ago

No feckin' way!!

"

Sabrina is exactly the same

Post new Message to Thread