Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rough fucking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else who swings fantasise about there other half's getting a really dirty fuck by 3 or 4 blokes? We have had a few meets but never one like this! I think I like it as she still has a very innocent side to her!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hang 10 dude!

No but i like being the one doing the fucking

over a year ago

Only every day!!!

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

My partner has this fantasy about me being ruined by a few men in the woods... Only to drive me home looking like a dirty slut... To bath me and fuck me.... Bless him x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why has it remained a fantasy?

over a year ago

"My partner has this fantasy about me being ruined by a few men in the woods... Only to drive me home looking like a dirty slut... To bath me and fuck me.... Bless him x"

Is he the only one who gets to bath you and fuck you then? X

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"My partner has this fantasy about me being ruined by a few men in the woods... Only to drive me home looking like a dirty slut... To bath me and fuck me.... Bless him x

Is he the only one who gets to bath you and fuck you then? X"

Yes.... In this fantasy is all about me being ruined..hi watching from a distance but safe in the knowledge I go home with him... Just one of many

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Why has it remained a fantasy? "

Hard to arrange the right men... Working on it

over a year ago

You need a bunch of lumberjacks to help you out!

over a year ago

"My partner has this fantasy about me being ruined by a few men in the woods... Only to drive me home looking like a dirty slut... To bath me and fuck me.... Bless him x

Yes.... In this fantasy is all about me being ruined..hi watching from a distance but safe in the knowledge I go home with him... Just one of many"

Is there a fantasy where .. I get to pin you to a bed tease your black g string to the side before running my lips and mouth around your throbbing pussy ? Lol as that's kind of what's on my mind right now x

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Yes.... In this fantasy is all about me being ruined..hi watching from a distance but safe in the knowledge I go home with him... Just one of many

Is there a fantasy where .. I get to pin you to a bed tease your black g string to the side before running my lips and mouth around your throbbing pussy ? Lol as that's kind of what's on my mind right now x"

Alec likes to see me fucked properly

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Go to a club .....Our fantasy has been fulfilled there .....and then some mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmf xxxxxxx

By *ere to please321Man
over a year ago

lincolshire

Is there a fantasy where .. I get to pin you to a bed tease your black g string to the side before running my lips and mouth around your throbbing pussy ? Lol as that's kind of what's on my mind right now x

Alec likes to see me fucked properly"

No fucking about slam it in and pound as hard as you can haha

over a year ago

Alec likes to see me fucked properly"

Maybe you me and Alec and a few bottles of wine my CC and a penthouse should all have a chat lol

over a year ago

I love being fucked hard - especially when hubby is holding me down and letting three guys use me very roughly....mmmmmm......feeling v horny right now thinking about it!

over a year ago

"I love being fucked hard - especially when hubby is holding me down and letting three guys use me very roughly....mmmmmm......feeling v horny right now thinking about it! "

??

over a year ago

"I love being fucked hard - especially when hubby is holding me down and letting three guys use me very roughly....mmmmmm......feeling v horny right now thinking about it! "

Me too lol...feeling horny thinking about it that is

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Alec likes to see me fucked properly

Maybe you me and Alec and a few bottles of wine my CC and a penthouse should all have a chat lol "

Ha ha maybe.. But you are miles away

over a year ago

V here. Yes I fantasise about that for my partner. . Oops probably not what you meant. Giggle.

over a year ago

"V here. Yes I fantasise about that for my partner. . Oops probably not what you meant. Giggle. "

Look at them blow job lips x

Post new Message to Thread