So what do you prefer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lady to be slutty or a little demure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs J works in an office all week. At weekend it is mostly family stuff so again its not possible to dress any other way than demurely.

When we are having fab fun however then it is definitely slutty. In fact the sluttier the better.

We met 2 guys from fab in a bar a while back. Mrs J wore a see thru blouse which split to the waist. A micro mini which barely covered the curve of her ass and heels.

It was really funny as every guy in the place pretended not to be looking at her nipples. I don't think anyone even noticed she wasnt wearing knickers.

Yea definitely prefer slutty

over a year ago

"A lady to be slutty or a little demure "

Both please.

over a year ago

Depends on the woman . I mean if its me dear old maw then i think im getting told porkies !! Lets do the maths here 5 kids and a string of relationships and 2 marriages = slutty . However if your talking about some random for one night the very fact they would describe themselves as a lady means its probably best they jog on . Demure to me is just a waste of time its a bit like looking at your christmas gift and thouroughly examining the wrapping without any intention of ever opening it up but thats just me .

over a year ago

Demure for me, far more sexy in my opinion.

over a year ago

"Depends on the woman . I mean if its me dear old maw then i think im getting told porkies !! Lets do the maths here 5 kids and a string of relationships and 2 marriages = slutty . However if your talking about some random for one night the very fact they would describe themselves as a lady means its probably best they jog on . Demure to me is just a waste of time its a bit like looking at your christmas gift and thouroughly examining the wrapping without any intention of ever opening it up but thats just me . "

Ummmm

over a year ago

Slurt are more fun

over a year ago

I'm getting on in years now so let's just go for smutty

over a year ago

Slutty!!...and the sluttier the better!!!(I can't emphasise that enough lol)

over a year ago

"A lady to be slutty or a little demure

Both please. "

Obviously Dr Evil

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

Look demure but act like a slut - makes the sluttyness even more intense.

over a year ago

No reason why a lady cannot be both. ..at the same time

over a year ago

"Depends on the woman . I mean if its me dear old maw then i think im getting told porkies !! Lets do the maths here 5 kids and a string of relationships and 2 marriages = slutty . However if your talking about some random for one night the very fact they would describe themselves as a lady means its probably best they jog on . Demure to me is just a waste of time its a bit like looking at your christmas gift and thouroughly examining the wrapping without any intention of ever opening it up but thats just me .

Ummmm "

Ummmm indeed.

My sister has 3 kids to 3 blokes, been married once, had a string of relationships. She's way more demure than slutty old me though.

And a nice person. Which is mostly why her relationships fail, coz she's too nice and dickheads pick up on that and use her. Anyway she knows better now.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

"Demure for me, far more sexy in my opinion. "

well you're on the wrong site mate

over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle both are great qualities that I look for in a woman

over a year ago

Someone who has got the balance of both, part of the reason I love the other half so much

Mr

over a year ago

Sluttier the better!

over a year ago

"Demure for me, far more sexy in my opinion.

well you're on the wrong site mate "

Why

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

A real lady is both when occasions call for it

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

A bit of both. I love naughty, slutty girls (and there's not wrong with being a slut) but well mannered with it.

over a year ago

There was a woman at work who was polite and demure, always impeccably dressed and very quiet and subtle.

Anyway after she left I heard a story that someone fucked her in an office one evening, both naked on a desk with a risk of being caught! I guess she was demure on the outside, but a minx on the inside?

Since then I always wonder about demure women??

over a year ago

A real lady is both when occasions call for it "

I agree

over a year ago

I like to combine the two. Classy clothes and slutty underwear. When I'm out no one would ever guess how naughty is look without the dress well I might tell him half way through the meal x

over a year ago

"Demure for me, far more sexy in my opinion.

well you're on the wrong site mate "

Hmmm I don't agree. I'm not a prostitute why would I need to dress slutty to have a great sex life?

over a year ago

"No reason why a lady cannot be both. ..at the same time "

Absolutely!! I look like a lady until I'm alone with a guy in a bedroom - then I'm the whore of Babylon!

The only place I dress 'slutty' is in a swinging club!

I'm not a prostitute - I'm a swinger!

I like to think that if any guy I was on a meet with was 'spotted' by his mates then he'd be comfortable and happy to be seen with me rather than mortified!

over a year ago

"Depends on the woman . I mean if its me dear old maw then i think im getting told porkies !! Lets do the maths here 5 kids and a string of relationships and 2 marriages = slutty . However if your talking about some random for one night the very fact they would describe themselves as a lady means its probably best they jog on . Demure to me is just a waste of time its a bit like looking at your christmas gift and thouroughly examining the wrapping without any intention of ever opening it up but thats just me .

Ummmm

Ummmm indeed.

My sister has 3 kids to 3 blokes, been married once, had a string of relationships. She's way more demure than slutty old me though.

And a nice person. Which is mostly why her relationships fail, coz she's too nice and dickheads pick up on that and use her. Anyway she knows better now."

ok ........90% of the shit i post is very tongue in cheek , if your looking for a serious answer then id go with slutty because at least you know what your getting but then again you've got to worry where they been so a bit of both would be ideal .

By *ere to please321Man
over a year ago

lincolshire

Office slut school girl slut nurse slut all comes back to slutty for me

over a year ago

"No reason why a lady cannot be both. ..at the same time

Absolutely!! I look like a lady until I'm alone with a guy in a bedroom - then I'm the whore of Babylon!

I like to think that if any guy I was on a meet with was 'spotted' by his mates then he'd be comfortable and happy to be seen with me rather than mortified! "

Exactly well said. I suppose this now links into the forum chat on why women post they're looking for a professional male. I'm a single girl I insist on social and to be fair enjoy socials with regular friends. I have to know we're not going to look obvious and daft in public

over a year ago

I hate the word slut i think its quite degrading, i had a first message from a guy saying hey there slut you can be my naughty slut, im sorry but he was told where to go

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I just seem to ooze overall slutiness however I dress....my working clothes aren't even sexy, but guys still drool ..... xxxxx

over a year ago

Both please.

Obviously Dr Evil"

over a year ago

Well I've always been a little Conservative or demure but I'm working on my inner slut

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

A real lady is both when occasions call for it "

Exactly;

over a year ago

"Well I've always been a little Conservative or demure but I'm working on my inner slut "

To me, you appear a perfect example of a sexy demure woman!

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

"No reason why a lady cannot be both. ..at the same time

I like to think that if any guy I was on a meet with was 'spotted' by his mates then he'd be comfortable and happy to be seen with me rather than mortified! "

Lady in the streets... Slutty in the sheets. The way I carry myself and act in my every day life, no one would ever guess I am a swinger...

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have an inner slut who pops out occasionally behind closed doors. I always thought of demure as shy and ladylike though and while I am one of those things I am definitely not the other.

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm not sure I approve of how quickly people are condemning sexual assertiveness or revealing clothing as acting/dressing "like a prostitute." I'd like to think in the twenty first century a woman could dress how she damn well pleases and be as sexual as she feels like without being looked down on and derided for it.

over a year ago

I dress for my mood it all depends when you meet me. Generally though i probably dress quite conservatively xx

over a year ago

I think it's best be 50 50 depends how daring the girl is and most importantly she feels comfortable what shes wearing. Me and a few girls were on way to a swinger's club dressed really slutty and dropped into a pub on way half the pub moved to our side where we were sitting and we heard comments that we worked in a strippers club. So I don't think we'd be that daring again lol good job there was a group of us.

over a year ago

I Jez would prefer to have her dress or act how she feels and is comfortable with.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Ideally a bit of both.

over a year ago

Demure or slutty?

I'll stick with crazy, instead

-Courtney

over a year ago

Ideally a bit of both."

Yeah like wise with a bit of crazy/wild thrown in for good measure

over a year ago

"Slurt are more fun "

over a year ago

once again the word slut has managed to divide the opinions of fabbers on here...

there was a similar post about it yesterday...

I personally think that used in the right context ie behind closed doors with someone you know and trust and you have discussed using then it's fine...

but not when someone is calling into question someones behaviour OR if a random stranger messages you and calls you a slut out of the blue then its not fine!

and in answer to the original question, I like to act demurely outside the bedroom and a little bit slutty in it, but only with the right person

over a year ago

Men!

over a year ago

Definately slutty , but with a bit of demure thrown in for good measure .

By *neeyedpirateMan
over a year ago

ask!

I like a girl who looks demure but then whispers in your ear her real desires

Post new Message to Thread