FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do big false eyelashes drive you wild face to face?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something i have a kink for; big false eyelashes and smoky eye makeup worn by the lady..drive me wild when playing with that lady face to face...just me? Phhhht..Can't be..lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

There's a girl at work who comes in every day with what looks like 2 large spiders balancing on her eyelids. She also has so much mascara on them they're hugely thick too.

Look utterly ridiculous.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I agree the most un-flattering invention ever!

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

They look awful

karen

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I can't say I'm a fan tbh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have very little eyelash - have tried various false ones - dont look right on me and feel weird

over a year ago

I think more natural look lash inserts look good.

But the false lashes and extreme inserts do look silly!

over a year ago

Ohh yes, i didn't mean the silly lookin ones, the weird extensions an stuff..just the sexy long lashes..lol

over a year ago

I wear them for most meets and club outings. Only ever get positive comments..

Mr loves to see me get a facial or give me one so it drips off my lashes x

Wearing them in the majority of our photos x

over a year ago

Omg! Thats what i call a set of lashes Cali! Wow! likey..x

over a year ago

I always wear falsies if i go oot...i love them and applied correctly look amazing

over a year ago

"There's a girl at work who comes in every day with what looks like 2 large spiders balancing on her eyelids. She also has so much mascara on them they're hugely thick too.

Look utterly ridiculous."

Ditto here too and I agree

over a year ago

Not sure why anyone wears fake eyelashes any more, mascaras are really good at thickening eyelashes.

They look great on drag queens and people with over the top make up though.

over a year ago

I'm lucky that all I need is a good mascara. ..some false ones look great though

over a year ago

Love them but not huge ones.

loads of women wear them.

And I've never understood why folk think there a hassle to put on.

wonderful for enhancing ones eyes

over a year ago

"I always wear falsies if i go oot...i love them and applied correctly look amazing"

I think they look good if they stay on - but several times in clubs I've seen ladies with a lash missing after play and they look awful with one 'great' eye and one with tiny, spindly lashes! Maybe they just didn't apply them properly but tbh it put me off! Decided to stick to lash building mascara! Xx

over a year ago

Does nothing for me...part of the whole smoke and mirrors thing...would rather have the real woman in front of me

over a year ago

"Does nothing for me...part of the whole smoke and mirrors thing...would rather have the real woman in front of me"

So any form of makeup is smoke n mirrors then

maybe it is with me

over a year ago

"Does nothing for me...part of the whole smoke and mirrors thing...would rather have the real woman in front of me

maybe it is with me "

Not really mikki, but my personal preference is when it is used to accentuate natural features, not provide the illusion of having something that isnt there. I suppose the same can be said for the wearing of underwear that give the impression of larger boobs/bigger bum.

I know many women use them as part of a confidence boost when out, but what about the mans possible disappointment when those pert c cups become a droopy set of b cups?

However for you, an exception can be made for an exceptional person like yourself

over a year ago

"I agree the most un-flattering invention ever! "

Yep!! Prefer a decent mascara x

over a year ago

"Does nothing for me...part of the whole smoke and mirrors thing...would rather have the real woman in front of me

maybe it is with me

Not really mikki, but my personal preference is when it is used to accentuate natural features, not provide the illusion of having something that isnt there. I suppose the same can be said for the wearing of underwear that give the impression of larger boobs/bigger bum.

I know many women use them as part of a confidence boost when out, but what about the mans possible disappointment when those pert c cups become a droopy set of b cups?

However for you, an exception can be made for an exceptional person like yourself"

lol,,how sweet of you,happy fabbing

over a year ago

I wear fake eyelashes. If you wear ones that aren't ridiculous then they look good. A must have for nights out and club visits. I won't go out on a night without them

over a year ago

"I agree the most un-flattering invention ever!

Yep!! Prefer a decent mascara x"

Decent mascara doesn't do the same thing... Not even close. I rarely wear overly large ones... But mostly people don't notice except to compliment my eyes x

If properly applied they tend to stay on well. Only Had a few failures... And always take spares x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Decent mascara doesn't do the same thing... Not even close. I rarely wear overly large ones... But mostly people don't notice except to compliment my eyes x

If properly applied they tend to stay on well. Only Had a few failures... And always take spares x "

I never realised you wore falsies! You obviously wear the right type for your eyes. They look natural mascara lashes

over a year ago

cant stand false eye lashes, something i would never wear, but then im not over keen on make up and the false look in general

each to their own though

over a year ago

If properly applied they tend to stay on well. Only Had a few failures... And always take spares x

I never realised you wore falsies! You obviously wear the right type for your eyes. They look natural mascara lashes "

Thank you... And don't think you have ever seen me without lol x and as you know... Mine stay put after some serious play lol x ( chams Jacuzzi is where mine fail the most... Have to wear very small ones there )

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Crumbs such a reaction over eyelashes! I wear single lash fillers all the time.. Helps me feel a tad pretty.... As ever... Each to their own

over a year ago

I like the natural long full lash look and smokey eye make up and dark eyeliner. Always get individual lash fillers when going out just to make them that little bit longer, opens up the eyes and makes them more flirty

By *woofuslondonCouple
over a year ago

london

If they are subtle they can be nice, but too many are ridiculously long and look horrid, with most things you can't beat natural xx

over a year ago

I don't mind them for special occasions.

Had extensions put on for my birthday last year and regreted it after a car crash that left my eyes swollen I picked them off with a few of my own...

Think I'll stick with my own and curlers they work well

over a year ago

Turn off

Mr

over a year ago

I love long fake lashes, I enjoy looking like a drag queen

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would love to wear false lashes I think applied properly they look great. I can't seem to put them on though. Our daughter can put hers on in the back of a moving vehicle

over a year ago

Love the smokey makeup look, think big false eye lashes look awful tbh

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'd like to but have never managed to apply them properly so never have. I think they can look good on someone who knows what she's doing and if I wasn't so cack-handed I would like to see if it makes a difference to the way my eyes look.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

My own lashes constantly hit the lenses of my glasses, I'd never be able to blink if I wore false ones.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't do lashes myself and they can look crap.

My sister however does them really well

Post new Message to Thread