Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging south east??

Jump to newest

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I'm new to swinging and had never even thought of dogging until I was invited along (unfortunately it was a wash out) and was wondering if any of u seasoned doggers knew of any active sites in south east London or north Kent?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Well that was a huge influx of posts lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

people dont like posting dogging sites as it leads to undesirables and possibly closure the less people know the better in their eyes they are trying to avoid horny biy racers turning up en mass

over a year ago

"people dont like posting dogging sites as it leads to undesirables and possibly closure the less people know the better in their eyes they are trying to avoid horny biy racers turning up en mass"

Dogging is not my thing but I understand that the police monitor web sites. Hence the reluctance to mention specific sites. Makes sense.

over a year ago

People who regularly go dogging, often have dog/doggy/dogging in their username. Do a username search, and maybe ask privately where they know of.

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"People who regularly go dogging, often have dog/doggy/dogging in their username. Do a username search, and maybe ask privately where they know of."

Yea I have done that. Not many in my area I'm afraid but thanks

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"people dont like posting dogging sites as it leads to undesirables and possibly closure the less people know the better in their eyes they are trying to avoid horny biy racers turning up en mass

Dogging is not my thing but I understand that the police monitor web sites. Hence the reluctance to mention specific sites. Makes sense. "

Yea it does I spose.wouldnt stop ppl inboxing me tho lol

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"people dont like posting dogging sites as it leads to undesirables and possibly closure the less people know the better in their eyes they are trying to avoid horny biy racers turning up en mass"

What about horny ex boy racers!!!

over a year ago

I'd love to know of some

PM me

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

We aren't doggers so don't have personal experience but would have thought it was too bloody cold for outdoor fun!

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"We aren't doggers so don't have personal experience but would have thought it was too bloody cold for outdoor fun!"

Haha ud b surprised there many out this week just not near me it seems lol

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"We aren't doggers so don't have personal experience but would have thought it was too bloody cold for outdoor fun!

Haha ud b surprised there many out this week just not near me it seems lol"

Sod that. I doubt this weather does much for a man's ego either

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"We aren't doggers so don't have personal experience but would have thought it was too bloody cold for outdoor fun!

Haha ud b surprised there many out this week just not near me it seems lol

Sod that. I doubt this weather does much for a man's ego either "

Yea as a novice I was wondering about that.shy is one thing shy n hidden is another haha

Post new Message to Thread