Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Feet, again!!

Jump to newest

By *ofakind OP   Couple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

So I keep seeing mixed comments on feet, so I thought I'd write a full essay from a fetishists point of view.

A nice pair of feet are like a nice pair of boobs, or a nice bum to the boob and bum guys.

Its candy to the eyes, the curve of the arch is like the curve of a womans hip, each and every foot is different, as is every body.

The colour of the nails is what catches our eyes the most, are they well taken care of?

Squats for an ass, implants or padded bras for boobs, pedicures for feet all do the same thing, visually enhance them.

Its not all about the feet, but what they are dressed in, shoes, a sexy pair of shoes, be it strappy, peep toe, patent high heels, mid heels, even a nice pair of flats that show a little toe cleavage, all do the same as a padded bra and low cut top does to boobs, or tight jeans do to a bum.

Then theres the tights, stockings, suspenders. Tights hug a bum as they do feet, softly biting a sexy arse is no different to gently nibbling around a foot, sole, toes, top of the foot, theres much more to admire than two plump, pert cheeks, or boobs for that matter.

A flat featureless ass is the same as a pair of saggy boobs in an old unloved bra, which in turn is as bad as a poor unkept pair of feet.

You wouldnt look twice unless there was something special you think you could work with, feet are easier to improve than boobs or bums, products more readily available to improve the look and health of them.

Yet foot fetishists are atill frowned upon for the most part right?

Wrong, everyone around me knows i have one, from my sisters, to my wifes nana and grandad, my work colleagues, friends, absolutely everyone.

Not once have i recieved any bad comments towards it, no eww, bluergh etc.

Some are anti feet, some love the fact its different to the norm, some ask advice on shoes or what books id suggest their partners or even themselves to read.

I often wear tshirts blazened with heels or feet, and for the most part, i get comments on it being different but good.

Im not scared of something that i was unsure about 20 years ago, but instead took the bull by the horns, fought it, laid it to rest, and came out a winner in my eyes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Good on yoy for taking the time to write your argument out. Loads of respect for sticking to what you believe in.

By *ofakind OP   Couple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

Cheers dude, I understand people have their different reasons for liking them or like different things about them, a friend of mine likes the colour change when pressure is applied.

I saw little things with him and asked him about it, he completely denied it even after saying I had one, until I showed him a collage I made up when I was younger and his eyes lit up, and finally admitted it to me haha.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I simply adore a man that knows how to worship a woman's feet.

Not enough women look after their tootsies which is sad as they are as important as any other sexual organ we posses.

Nice post

over a year ago

"I simply adore a man that knows how to worship a woman's feet.

Not enough women look after their tootsies which is sad as they are as important as any other sexual organ we posses.

Nice post "

Do we get a look at these tootsies

over a year ago

"So I keep seeing mixed comments on feet, so I thought I'd write a full essay from a fetishists point of view.

A nice pair of feet are like a nice pair of boobs, or a nice bum to the boob and bum guys.

Its candy to the eyes, the curve of the arch is like the curve of a womans hip, each and every foot is different, as is every body.

The colour of the nails is what catches our eyes the most, are they well taken care of?

Squats for an ass, implants or padded bras for boobs, pedicures for feet all do the same thing, visually enhance them.

Its not all about the feet, but what they are dressed in, shoes, a sexy pair of shoes, be it strappy, peep toe, patent high heels, mid heels, even a nice pair of flats that show a little toe cleavage, all do the same as a padded bra and low cut top does to boobs, or tight jeans do to a bum.

Then theres the tights, stockings, suspenders. Tights hug a bum as they do feet, softly biting a sexy arse is no different to gently nibbling around a foot, sole, toes, top of the foot, theres much more to admire than two plump, pert cheeks, or boobs for that matter.

A flat featureless ass is the same as a pair of saggy boobs in an old unloved bra, which in turn is as bad as a poor unkept pair of feet.

You wouldnt look twice unless there was something special you think you could work with, feet are easier to improve than boobs or bums, products more readily available to improve the look and health of them.

Yet foot fetishists are atill frowned upon for the most part right?

Wrong, everyone around me knows i have one, from my sisters, to my wifes nana and grandad, my work colleagues, friends, absolutely everyone.

Not once have i recieved any bad comments towards it, no eww, bluergh etc.

Some are anti feet, some love the fact its different to the norm, some ask advice on shoes or what books id suggest their partners or even themselves to read.

I often wear tshirts blazened with heels or feet, and for the most part, i get comments on it being different but good.

Im not scared of something that i was unsure about 20 years ago, but instead took the bull by the horns, fought it, laid it to rest, and came out a winner in my eyes."

I was thinking, how could I best describe my fetish. How could I explain my fetish to a non fetishist.

Then this came along. Well done fellow foot lover.

over a year ago

I just imagine guys that are into feet go for dainty, small sized feet ...and I haven't got small feet (size 7)...saying that I'd love mine to be worshipped x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

What a wonderfully positive well written post. Thank up op

over a year ago

Whilst I'm not a total foot fanatic?

An unkempt pair of trotters is an absolute turn off

over a year ago

"I just imagine guys that are into feet go for dainty, small sized feet ...and I haven't got small feet (size 7)...saying that I'd love mine to be worshipped x"
Princess, size of the foot is of no relevance at all. It's the shape, the arch, whether they're looked after etc. Yours look lovely, enough for me to fab them anyway!

Oh btw, apparently we mailed each other 7 months ago! Lol x

over a year ago

Oh we did? ! .. (wonder what went wrong there then lol)...and thanks for the information. .I seriously thought someone into feet would like small ones lol xx

over a year ago

"Oh we did? ! .. (wonder what went wrong there then lol)...and thanks for the information. .I seriously thought someone into feet would like small ones lol xx"

May wanna check your inbox

over a year ago

"Oh we did? ! .. (wonder what went wrong there then lol)...and thanks for the information. .I seriously thought someone into feet would like small ones lol xx

May wanna check your inbox "

now if you weren't over 200 miles away ...

over a year ago

"Oh we did? ! .. (wonder what went wrong there then lol)...and thanks for the information. .I seriously thought someone into feet would like small ones lol xx

May wanna check your inbox

now if you weren't over 200 miles away ... "

Who's to say I'm not ever local ?

By *ngelfayeWoman
over a year ago

:)

This is a really good post, and describes it really well. I love foot fetishists, and it's nice when the effort that goes into pedicures etc. is appreciated :D

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Really nice post, but we will maintain our dislike of feat. They just creep us out

By *ofakind OP   Couple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"I was thinking, how could I best describe my fetish. How could I explain my fetish to a non fetishist.

Then this came along. Well done fellow foot lover. "

I've had conversations like this many many times, so sat down and put it all in writing, I'm pretty impressed at how it sounds

over a year ago

Feet to me are just as sexy as tits or an ass when they are looked after well. I'm always looking for women who love having their feet worshipped

over a year ago

I appricate well looked after women's feet I think it's not only a turn on for me personally it shows they take care of there self to

over a year ago

I love and adore woman's feet if looked after... its a massive turn on just touching and kissing them..I love it and one off my favourite times of the year is in summer, when alot of women get them out hahaha :-

over a year ago

"I just imagine guys that are into feet go for dainty, small sized feet ...and I haven't got small feet (size 7)...saying that I'd love mine to be worshipped x"

I love larger feet, dainty feet don't do it for me at all!

Larger feet means more surface to worship

By *ofakind OP   Couple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"I love and adore woman's feet if looked after... its a massive turn on just touching and kissing them..I love it and one off my favourite times of the year is in summer, when alot of women get them out hahaha :- "

Summer is my favourite season, flip flips, sandals, sand encasing bare feet on the beach only a few miles away from me...

I must admit though, I miss my pub and the clip clop of heels on the wooden floor

Post new Message to Thread