Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies only drink & chat in Manchester

Jump to newest

By *riendly_Mancs_Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Staxton, Yorks

Hi all

I have not put this in the 'meets' section because no meet has been arranged. I'm just gauging if any girls would be interested in this.

Just seeing if there are any girls who would be interested in a daytime/afternoon/early evening meet in Manchester one Saturday afternoon for a few drinks and a chat. I think this would be good for newbies/nervous girls who have not yet had any meets, ladies who can't play because of Mother Nature etc, ladies who have kids at home with no baby sitter (so can't stay late), ladies who don't want to go to clubs and ladies who can't put face pics on here (so struggle to meet other fems).

If the ladies are part of a couple and there was enough interest the guys could all meet at a busy pub nearby.

The idea is that we all just meet at a busy City Centre Pub (like Wetherspoons) and just have a chat and a few drinks, nothing more (unless some girls want to break off and play elsewhere)

Any ideas?

I think it would be a great way to find new bi/Gay ladies who are possibly looking to meet other females.

Is this possible? Doable?

Jayne xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a great idea as im alowed meets with just girls but struggling find any without being conned into a bloke playing as well.

over a year ago

Put me down please depending on date. I'll spread the word x

over a year ago

Staxton, Yorks

This is a good start.

We will make the rules as follows:

1. ABSOLUTELY & DEFINITELY no guys whatsoever. Not even hubby or partners dropping ladies off and 'staying for a drink' etc.

2. This will be a daytime meet, sometime between 2pm & 6pm.

3. This will be in a very busy pub in Manchester such as Wetherspoons in Piccadilly or Moon under the Water on Deansgate. Anybody who knows these pubs will know that each pub is likely to be packed on Saturday afternoons (so that is the safety assured) but there are large seating areas at the rear of each pub where we could chat and not look out of place.

As this is solely a social meet the dress code would be absolutely anything at all ranging from Jeans to whatever you ladies like. That way, if your Granny or your teenage Son walks in the Pub you won't have the nightmare of explaining the Stockings, low cut top and 6" heels.

An idea of knowing who we all were without the need to wear flashing head lights would be if we were all to ensure we are carrying a handbag in our left hand or similar? Let us have your suggestions.

I would prefer some feedback it support in how to arrange this.

Do we make it public knowledge on here (and chance it that others not invited may still try their luck) or do we make it strictly by invitation by Email or text?

Any ideas or suggestions ladies?

Xx

over a year ago

I'm not interested... But maybe make a kik group.. For invite only. And a coloured scalf

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

there is another ladies only social that happens in Manchester every once in a while.

Definitely keep the location secret and only communicate it a day or 2 before the date sand only to those attending

over a year ago

Staxton, Yorks

Thank you for your suggestions. Any other suggestions would be welcome please. X

over a year ago

Do the invite only Kik group but also, before they are invited to that, make sure they send some form of proof they are a genuine woman. A picture holding a word you request showing enough to prove. Otherwise could see guys making fake profiles to get the details of when and where.

over a year ago

I'd be up for this!

over a year ago

Staxton, Yorks

"Do the invite only Kik group but also, before they are invited to that, make sure they send some form of proof they are a genuine woman. A picture holding a word you request showing enough to prove. Otherwise could see guys making fake profiles to get the details of when and where. "

Good advice. Will insist on ladies holding a certain word. Face pics not necessary, just proof it's a lady.

Thank you.

over a year ago

I am part of the other bi fem social group that meets in Manchester. My advice would be definitely do not make the location public. Men will try and find out where it's happening. If women aren't verified I wouldn't accept them (it's not exactly hard to get verified as a woman) and definitely no men. Even one man changes the dynamic of the whole group.

Our group is now a closed group because the venue was made public and men were invited by an outsider. Unfortunately you will always get women who will use things like this to appeal more to men and I'd hate for that kind of person to spoil it for you. If you want to know specifics you can always pm me x

Post new Message to Thread