Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi husbands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi are there any bi husbands in my area I'd love to get caught playing with another guy by his Mrs and then both turn our attention on her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i_guy4uMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

There are probably lots of bi husbands in your area but the chances of this scenario happening are about the same as being trampled by a unicorn on your way to collect your winning lotto jackpot ticket

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

this sounds hot.

i don't have a husband though...

over a year ago

"There are probably lots of bi husbands in your area but the chances of this scenario happening are about the same as being trampled by a unicorn on your way to collect your winning lotto jackpot ticket"

Reminds me...not checked my euro millions for last Friday

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I could get another guy to pretend

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"I could get another guy to pretend"

There's too much pretence on here already!

over a year ago

I'd like to add that this is the only time you'll see me pissed off at not having a husband.

By *ogerNesszonesMan
over a year ago

Northern England

"I'd like to add that this is the only time you'll see me pissed off at not having a husband. "

Ha ha. I feel the same way AB..99% of the time, I too am perfectly happy with being "wife-less"..But then again, the right one hasn't appeared on the horizon - yet.

over a year ago

"I'd like to add that this is the only time you'll see me pissed off at not having a husband.

Ha ha. I feel the same way AB..99% of the time, I too am perfectly happy with being "wife-less"..But then again, the right one hasn't appeared on the horizon - yet."

I'm looking for bigamy myself.

By *ogerNesszonesMan
over a year ago

Northern England

"I'd like to add that this is the only time you'll see me pissed off at not having a husband.

Ha ha. I feel the same way AB..99% of the time, I too am perfectly happy with being "wife-less"..But then again, the right one hasn't appeared on the horizon - yet.

I'm looking for bigamy myself. "

Big Amy? That lass from Preston with the massive tits? PM me and I'll send you her number. XX

over a year ago

Luckily there's lots of bi couples on here. I've met some ladies who do like the idea of watching bi men play with each other, and then have the attention switched to them

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I like bi men but life is complicated enough already so would prefer if their partner wasn't involved.

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

I'm limited experience bi and been trying to meet a genuine bi couple for ages.

I'm keen to try my first cock in my mouth during mmf and would also love to share pussy licking with the husband maybe strategy after she has been filled with his hot cum.

It's very very difficult to meet genuine bi couple though I must add.

And I doubt if you got caught with a guy by his wife there would be a happy ending.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I really like bi guys - I seem to click with them, but I wouldn't want to be caught by the partner - particularly if she doesn't know what her other half gets up to!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I love watching my partner with a man, bloody lovely and I don`t mind just watching either. Of course I would never turn down two lovely cocks as well ha ha x

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Damn you again x hamster for blurring the lines between reality and fantasy. Not all people can tell the difference and this topic proves it.

over a year ago

"this sounds hot.

i don't have a husband though..."

It would be hot I could pretend to be your hubby and my Bi pal can be the other guy

Post new Message to Thread