Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cowards...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just had (*yawn) another nasty little rant about one of my comments on the forum...and then suprise suprise a cowardly block so i can not reply..

The cowardly couple said they would rather spend time with david cameron!!..personally i agree..

However...its a forum and everyone is allowed a say good or bad..if you think my comments are cutting or not funny, thats fine..a lot of us in here tolerate the mind fucking numbing daily bollocks "kiss avoid or clean their ears" shite..etc etc..

SO...In future please..please feel free to have a go, trust me, i'm big enough to take it..but do me a favour...don't shout it from behind a wall then block me, allow me to reply.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't use the forum to get around a block.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"You can't use the forum to get around a block.

-Courtney "

Or to quote PM's

over a year ago

Clean their ears

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why worry about them..........

over a year ago

NO NO NO....the couple in question blocked me...

And the call out is to any future users wanting a pop.))

over a year ago

lol why are you bothered,who cares

over a year ago

"why worry about them..........

"

I'm a man...

I live to defend my honour.!!

over a year ago

-Courtney "

Not sure if this is getting around a block though is it? I've seen people mention the fact that I've blocked them in the forum but nothing has ever happened because of it. I don't mind them mentioning it and would never explain why on the forum.

over a year ago

OP, in your thread yesterday about ffffffm&c....What did the C stand for? Was it couple?

-Courtney

over a year ago

Don't think the OP is trying to use forum to get around a PM.....if the "cowards" have blocked him then they also cannot see his posts here!

I do however appreciate what've is saying...if you are going to have a pop at someone, then at least have the balls to accept what cones back!

over a year ago

"Don't think the OP is trying to use forum to get around a PM.....if the "cowards" have blocked him then they also cannot see his posts here!

I do however appreciate what've is saying...if you are going to have a pop at someone, then at least have the balls to accept what cones back!"

It don't work like that!

over a year ago

"OP, in your thread yesterday about ffffffm&c....What did the C stand for? Was it couple?

-Courtney "

Please don't change the subject Courtney.x

over a year ago

Get over it

over a year ago

-Courtney

Not sure if this is getting around a block though is it? I've seen people mention the fact that I've blocked them in the forum but nothing has ever happened because of it. I don't mind them mentioning it and would never explain why on the forum."

True and he explained it above. It just seemed like a pointed OP...Like it was directed at them. I guess I'm wrong though, based on his explanation above.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"OP, in your thread yesterday about ffffffm&c....What did the C stand for? Was it couple?

-Courtney

Please don't change the subject Courtney.x"

I'll never know

over a year ago

"Don't think the OP is trying to use forum to get around a PM.....if the "cowards" have blocked him then they also cannot see his posts here!

I do however appreciate what've is saying...if you are going to have a pop at someone, then at least have the balls to accept what cones back!"

True, but that ain't gonna happen

over a year ago

Ask yourself this question. Can i read Clem fandango's post? Can i see his profile.....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if someone sent me a pissy message and then blocked me, I would honestly laugh.......

god bless them

over a year ago

-Courtney

Not sure if this is getting around a block though is it? I've seen people mention the fact that I've blocked them in the forum but nothing has ever happened because of it. I don't mind them mentioning it and would never explain why on the forum.

True and he explained it above. It just seemed like a pointed OP...Like it was directed at them. I guess I'm wrong though, based on his explanation above.

-Courtney "

It's a pointless thread, true. But that never stops anyone else from posting!

over a year ago

!"

you can see posts from people who have blocked you.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

What are you going to gain from replying to them? Do you exspect to enlighten them and that they'll see the error of their ways ?? Or do you just want the last word?? Unfortunately it will only waste your time and energy in a pointless exchange of messages that will resolve nothing and probably esculate the situation

As they say ..arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how out standing you play the birds still just going to just shit on the board and strut about like they won .

over a year ago

I do however appreciate what've is saying...if you are going to have a pop at someone, then at least have the balls to accept what cones back!

Ask yourself this question. Can i read Clem fandango's post? Can i see his profile....."

Point taken Clem.....I thought if someone was blocked then you couldn't see their posts....I accept my error in this!

Thanks for pointing it out!

Still think people should have more balls tho....!

over a year ago

I must say as a newbie on here I'm appalled by the lack of manners and discourtesy displayed by some folks who are clearly trolls, picture collectors or just validation seekers.

over a year ago

"I must say as a newbie on here I'm appalled by the lack of manners and discourtesy displayed by some folks who are clearly trolls, picture collectors or just validation seekers. "

Get used to it

over a year ago

"I must say as a newbie on here I'm appalled by the lack of manners and discourtesy displayed by some folks who are clearly trolls, picture collectors or just validation seekers. "

Outraged from Alton

You'll soon get used to it!

over a year ago

"I must say as a newbie on here I'm appalled by the lack of manners and discourtesy displayed by some folks who are clearly trolls, picture collectors or just validation seekers.

Get used to it "

Troll

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

or people with some self respect who don't slither and ponce over others to get their balls emptied

ps..... welcome and good luck

over a year ago

"What are you going to gain from replying to them? Do you exspect to enlighten them and that they'll see the error of their ways ?? Or do you just want the last word?? Unfortunately it will only waste your time and energy in a pointless exchange of messages that will resolve nothing and probably esculate the situation

As they say ..arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how out standing you play the birds still just going to just shit on the board and strut about like they won . "

I may have to use this sometime so funny

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op do you just need a hug? Or are you happy now you have vented?

As I have never blocked anyone what's the point if they can still read your forum posts?

over a year ago

"I must say as a newbie on here I'm appalled by the lack of manners and discourtesy displayed by some folks who are clearly trolls, picture collectors or just validation seekers.

Get used to it

Troll "

True.

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

-Courtney

I'll never know "

Camera?

over a year ago

One man's troll is another man's freedom fighter!

over a year ago

-Courtney

I'll never know

Camera?"

Cucumber.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"if someone sent me a pissy message and then blocked me, I would honestly laugh.......

god bless them

"

That's just reminded me.... We once had a pissy message followed by an immediate block , so we couldn't respond to the guy.....It was hilarious.....Forgot all about it till just haha xxxxx

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Get used to it

Troll "

Wow! An old adage that involves a pot and a kettle springs to mind!

over a year ago

Get used to it

Troll

"

Humour not your strong point?

over a year ago

Get used to it

Troll

Humour not your strong point? "

Troll

over a year ago

Ha ha. Funny responses.

Not outraged in Alton by any stretch but hopefully of good behaviors before the reality sets in.

Still I'm having fun!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Ooh! We loves us a Brandon from time to time. OP, make a list of those who've blocked you and when there's a social in said area and their names are on the list go to said social and get em' that's what we're gonna do.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

-Courtney "

Mmmmmmmm I interpret that rule as... If someone has blocked you, don't go into the forum and say ... Hi , giz a shag. Or why'd you block me you muttha fucka ! or some such thing.

Strictly speaking , he hasn't addressed the COUPLE who blocked him

over a year ago

"What are you going to gain from replying to them? Do you exspect to enlighten them and that they'll see the error of their ways ?? Or do you just want the last word?? Unfortunately it will only waste your time and energy in a pointless exchange of messages that will resolve nothing and probably esculate the situation

As they say ..arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how out standing you play the birds still just going to just shit on the board and strut about like they won . "

Have honestly just laughed out loud! That is brilliant!

You win the internet today!!!

over a year ago

-Courtney

Mmmmmmmm I interpret that rule as... If someone has blocked you, don't go into the forum and say ... Hi , giz a shag. Or why'd you block me you muttha fucka ! or some such thing.

Strictly speaking , he hasn't addressed the COUPLE who blocked him "

I already said I was wrong.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

-Courtney

Strictly speaking , he hasn't addressed the COUPLE who blocked him

I already said I was wrong. "

I didn't read all the posts until AFTER i'd posted but hey... A little reinforcement never harmed anyone

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

and C is for Correction !

over a year ago

Why cant we all just get along?

over a year ago

"Why cant we all just get along? "

Yea,group hug

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"

You can still see forum posts from profiles that are blocked.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

As they say ..arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how out standing you play the birds still just going to just shit on the board and strut about like they won .

I may have to use this sometime so funny "

I thought it was a good one too

over a year ago

"Ha ha. Funny responses.

Not outraged in Alton by any stretch but hopefully of good behaviors before the reality sets in.

Still I'm having fun! "

Excellent, carry on having fun x

Post new Message to Thread