Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Up their own ass?!!

Jump to newest

By *pen_minded_gent OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It seems to me that Some of the women on here who constantly post pics in search of feeding their ego's and seem to be forever meeting people appear to be the ones with the worst attitudes despite being very average in terms of looks and in all honestly probably wouldn't be looked at twice if fully clothed!

Do you think that having their pics fabbed by lots of guys goes to their heads?!

On the flip side some of the most attractive ladies with stunning bodies on here have been the easiest to talk to and the most down to earth!

Baffles me!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

That,s Life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being straight, I don't look at enough women's profiles to know.

But what I always think is, if it's true what you say, if all the men just started showing a little self respect and didn't suck up to them for the sake of a chance at a shag then they'd sharp come back down to earth. Why not give it a try today boys.

over a year ago

Worst attitudes in what way?

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Most of the women on here are blokes!

over a year ago

I blame the blokes, thinking with the brain in their pants and feeding their egos!!

over a year ago

Why, OP, do you message them average ones if the stunning ones are talking to you and meeting you?

over a year ago

"I blame the blokes, thinking with the brain in their pants and feeding their egos!! "

nods head agreed

over a year ago

"Being straight, I don't look at enough women's profiles to know.

But what I always think is, if it's true what you say, if all the men just started showing a little self respect and didn't suck up to them for the sake of a chance at a shag then they'd sharp come back down to earth. Why not give it a try today boys. "

Yeah.....did you hear that guys...don't fab anymore pics and the ladies will come crawling to us, begging in hands and knees.....although I'm not sure on what planet that might happen...we can but hope lol!

over a year ago

BTW.....I don't think any of this is true.

The "up arseyness" of women, men or couples has little correlation to their attractiveness....

over a year ago

Sorry OP, most of the woman on here that constantly post pics for fabs well, I wouldn't touch them with yours!

over a year ago

"It seems to me that Some of the women on here who constantly post pics in search of feeding their ego's and seem to be forever meeting people appear to be the ones with the worst attitudes despite being very average in terms of looks and in all honestly probably wouldn't be looked at twice if fully clothed!

Do you think that having their pics fabbed by lots of guys goes to their heads?!

On the flip side some of the most attractive ladies with stunning bodies on here have been the easiest to talk to and the most down to earth!

Baffles me!! "

It baffles me that you feel the need to post about it if you're having so much success with all the stunning ones, why does what the ones you're not interested in affect you in any way...unless you're contacting women you wouldn't look twice at in real life...

over a year ago

But what I always think is, if it's true what you say, if all the men just started showing a little self respect and didn't suck up to them for the sake of a chance at a shag then they'd sharp come back down to earth. Why not give it a try today boys. "

Nail. Head.

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"

The "up arseyness" of women, men or couples has little correlation to their attractiveness...."

We believe it is perhaps more in relation to their own "perception" of their attractiveness?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's the eternal circle of cause and effect. Break that and it will stop happening but if it works and all involved are happy what's the problem?

over a year ago

lol wow some of you guys are sooooooooooo bitchy,,lol its funny

over a year ago

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"It seems to me that Some of the women on here who constantly post pics in search of feeding their ego's and seem to be forever meeting people appear to be the ones with the worst attitudes despite being very average in terms of looks and in all honestly probably wouldn't be looked at twice if fully clothed!

Baffles me!! "

Not getting any?

Sounds like that kindda rant

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Whats wrong with average looking women having their pics fabbed and arranging meets? I thought that was what we're here for?

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Female half here. I was grateful for any fabs I got on my single profile.

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with average looking women having their pics fabbed and arranging meets? I thought that was what we're here for?"

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Whether you male, female, cd/tg, makes no difference. Everyone likes having their pix fabbed and yes, I would think it would boost anyone's ego, certainly my own when I get Fabs.

Some people are more photogenic than others, some people are more creative with the camera and some know how to enhance the picture after. I don't think anyone is stuck up their own ass, just a lot busier answering messages and don't have the time to chat as they're trying to arrange a meet (would you believe it?)... Which is the very reason they posted the pic in the first place! To attract attention from possible meeting partners, for real sex, not to talk about it.

over a year ago

So dam true lol

over a year ago

Baffles me!! "

I gotta agree with you, two ladies in particular around here continually delete their pictures and then re-add them it's pretty sad tbh, the nicest ladies to find are those hidden away who very rarely update their statuses or post new pictures, the unassuming girl next-door types.

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

I gotta agree with you, two ladies in particular around here continually delete their pictures and then re-add them it's pretty sad tbh, the nicest ladies to find are those hidden away who very rarely update their statuses or post new pictures, the unassuming girl next-door types."

Blokes do that too, you can't assume from that they are up their own arses. Who gives a flying fuck what other people do on here, its a site where we are all seeking attention in one way or another.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/16 10:54:20]

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

Ah anecdotal bollocks on a Sunday morning..it must be true!

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

I gotta agree with you, two ladies in particular around here continually delete their pictures and then re-add them it's pretty sad tbh, the nicest ladies to find are those hidden away who very rarely update their statuses or post new pictures, the unassuming girl next-door types."

That's me unassuming girl next door type

over a year ago

London

"Whats wrong with average looking women having their pics fabbed and arranging meets? I thought that was what we're here for?

"

Nothing at all.

What I have a problem with is the ladies attitude to go with it.

Good looking or average, if you have a poor attitude or full of yourself then that is unattractive.

I have met 1 or 2 from here for a social meet and not taken it further as they were so full of themselves despite being very average.

(Nothing wrong with being average at all. I am average and happy with it. but don't act like you are something special because 100's of desperate guys have fed your ego!)

over a year ago

But what I always think is, if it's true what you say, if all the men just started showing a little self respect and didn't suck up to them for the sake of a chance at a shag then they'd sharp come back down to earth. Why not give it a try today boys.

Nail. Head. "

Yep very true but hell will freeze over before that happens...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am up my own arse, I don't care if others think negatively about that.

I am here and quite easily ignored and avoided.

zero impact on my life.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/16 10:59:02]

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with average looking women having their pics fabbed and arranging meets? I thought that was what we're here for?

Nothing at all.

Good looking or average, if you have a poor attitude or full of yourself then that is unattractive.

I have met 1 or 2 from here for a social meet and not taken it further as they were so full of themselves despite being very average.

(Nothing wrong with being average at all. I am average and happy with it. but don't act like you are something special because 100's of desperate guys have fed your ego!)"

lol sorry but yer talkin nonsense and sound childish

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

It's not harming anyone if they delete and add a pic every day.

Let them use the site how they want and you use it how you want

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

I gotta agree with you, two ladies in particular around here continually delete their pictures and then re-add them it's pretty sad tbh, the nicest ladies to find are those hidden away who very rarely update their statuses or post new pictures, the unassuming girl next-door types.

Blokes do that too, you can't assume from that they are up their own arses. Who gives a flying fuck what other people do on here, its a site where we are all seeking attention in one way or another."

Very true, I don't get to see the blokes side lol, but I am an attention seeking male whore so hey how

over a year ago

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

It's not harming anyone if they delete and add a pic every day.

Let them use the site how they want and you use it how you want "

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Nothing at all.

(Nothing wrong with being average at all. I am average and happy with it. but don't act like you are something special because 100's of desperate guys have fed your ego!)

lol sorry but yer talkin nonsense and sound childish"

Yer talkin nonsense; he is a famous talent hunter and photographer and he knows better

over a year ago

Baffles me!! "

Ok

Point 1 - constantly posting pics!

I post quite a few - but I'd be the first to tell you I'm 'not all that'! The last two pics I posted were essentially a joke - showing a guy I was planning a hotel meet with what I looked like 'first thing in the morning'. I expected maybe two dozen fabs yet they got to the top of page two! Flummoxed - yep - and there must have been a lot of far better looking women who'd posted far better pics shaking their head in puzzlement! I concluded that some were fabbing them because they're my friends and they like ME rather than the pics - and some were fabbing me because their willies were in their hand at the time and they thought 'what the hell?'

Agreed - I think some of the people who post several pics a day, every day, are obviously craving as much attention as they can get - and common sense should tell you that in many cases that won't be synonymous with a happy, confident, easy going personality! Agreed also that I know some lovely, genuinely gorgeous fems on fab - they're friendly and confident because they get more than enough attention in the real world to 'demand' it on here!

Second - the attitude of some (certainly not all) fems who 'aren't all that!'

Personally - since the day I joined fab I've been told how 'stunning and gorgeous ' I am so many times it's laughable! Fortunately I have several mirrors in my house so I know it's complete bollocks! Some women choose to believe it though and act accordingly - their attitude sucks, their profiles become a list of demands, and they demand to meet 'Demi- gods'! I call it fabitis - and from what I've seen its sadly highly contagious! Guys - if you didn't keep dishing out outlandish compliments in the hope of getting a shag I really believe it would be less common!

over a year ago

"Most of the women on here are blokes!"

Bingo....

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Most of the women on here are blokes!

Bingo...."

And most of the blokes over here are married and desperate. They can't even get it at home

over a year ago

Bingo...."

If that's what you think,don't contact them,simple as that.

over a year ago

Bingo...."

And only attract "straight guys"

over a year ago

Baffles me!! "

What a stupid post.....use the site how you want,if I post pics of myself and get 500 fabs then it goes to show your one in five hundred

over a year ago

Your nipples are so brown wtf

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

Ok

I post quite a few - but I'd be the first to tell you I'm 'not all that'! The last two pics I posted were essentially a joke - showing a guy I was planning a hotel meet with what I looked like 'first thing in the morning'. I expected maybe two dozen fabs yet they got to the top of page two! Flummoxed - yep - and there must have been a lot of far better looking women who'd posted far better pics shaking their head in puzzlement! I concluded that some were fabbing them because they're my friends and they like ME rather than the pics - and some were fabbing me because their willies were in their hand at the time and they thought 'what the hell?'

Agreed - I think some of the people who post several pics a day, every day, are obviously craving as much attention as they can get - and common sense should tell you that in many cases that won't be synonymous with a happy, confident, easy going personality! Agreed also that I know some lovely, genuinely gorgeous fems on fab - they're friendly and confident because they get more than enough attention in the real world to 'demand' it on here!

Personally - since the day I joined fab I've been told how 'stunning and gorgeous ' I am so many times it's laughable! Fortunately I have several mirrors in my house so I know it's complete bollocks! Some women choose to believe it though and act accordingly - their attitude sucks, their profiles become a list of demands, and they demand to meet 'Demi- gods'! I call it fabitis - and from what I've seen its sadly highly contagious! Guys - if you didn't keep dishing out outlandish compliments in the hope of getting a shag I really believe it would be less common!

"

over a year ago

Nothing at all.

(Nothing wrong with being average at all. I am average and happy with it. but don't act like you are something special because 100's of desperate guys have fed your ego!)"

'Full of themselves' as in arrogant or just confident?

Arrogance isn't a nice trait but I don't see the problem with anyone (regardless of what they are perceived to be looks wise) being confident and out there.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"but I don't see the problem with anyone (regardless of what they are perceived to be looks wise) being confident and out there."

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

Ok

"

What?

You mean I'm not the sexiest woman with the best boobs ever?

Damn! I'm becoming a nun

over a year ago

Baffles me!! "

I'm far from stunning but yes I post pics and get a thrill when they get lots of fabs, and I'm the least up my own arse person I know. How's that work in your 'well researched theory?'

over a year ago

Trust me op there are more important things in life to get upset over then this .if don't like certain people's behaviour or attitude, it's simple ignore them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the hissy fits of varying degrees about other members choosing to use the site in a different way, is bewildering and FUNNY

over a year ago

My pics where i look ugliest get a lot of fabs. Doesn't do much for my ego tbh...not sure if they're pity fabs or what?

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

Ok

What?

You mean I'm not the sexiest woman with the best boobs ever?

Damn! I'm becoming a nun "

I'll join you! I give it a week before we both get chucked out for trying to corrupt the priest!

over a year ago

"the hissy fits of varying degrees about other members choosing to use the site in a different way, is bewildering and FUNNY

"

yea and slightly cringeworthy

over a year ago

**Sigh**

Why do people have to insult whole swathes of other people?

-Courtney

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"**Sigh**

-Courtney "

Makes a change from the usual single guy bashing.

over a year ago

"**Sigh**

-Courtney

Makes a change from the usual single guy bashing. "

True. But both make me sad.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I feed my ego by posting pics on fab guys. Scoop a thousand fabs in a day or two. Wriggle contentedly up into my own ass and then come back to fab swingers to post bollocks in the forums.

Life is good

over a year ago

London

I think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick here. Let me set the record straight!

I have NO issue with anyone posting pics, regardless of how attractive they are. (I love looking at the pics posted here and variety is the spice of life!)

My issue is with the attitude of SOME of the ladies. Confidence is sexy in a woman, however arrogance is VERY different.

I have been told by certain ladies on here "I'm always being recognised in the street, wife's hate me as I'm so hot" "there isn't a guy who wouldn't sleep with me if they had the chance"

To me, and in my humble opinion, that is arrogant and unattractive.

over a year ago

"

"

over a year ago

"I think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick here. Let me set the record straight!

I have NO issue with anyone posting pics, regardless of how attractive they are. (I love looking at the pics posted here and variety is the spice of life!)

My issue is with the attitude of SOME of the ladies. Confidence is sexy in a woman, however arrogance is VERY different.

I have been told by certain ladies on here "I'm always being recognised in the street, wife's hate me as I'm so hot" "there isn't a guy who wouldn't sleep with me if they had the chance"

"

This is not limited to women, some men have similar attitudes whether attractive or average looking. People are people, we are all different, let people live their lives and you do the same.

over a year ago

"I think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick here. Let me set the record straight!

"

over a year ago

"

So what ,,lol who cares

over a year ago

Baffles me!! "

If posting pictures makes them feel good about themselves, I don't see your problem ? Especially if they are just average and you wouldn't look at them twice if fully clothed, Other people will have a different opinion then you about how they look,

And if they just wanted to feed their ego they wouldn't be "forever meeting people " they are not stupid they don't just meet people who fab their pics

over a year ago

There is one I won't name for obvious reason but she craves her ego being massaged and in the street would be flat out ignored by any self respecting guy.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I blame the blokes, thinking with the brain in their pants and feeding their egos!! "

over a year ago

"There is one I won't name for obvious reason but she craves her ego being massaged and in the street would be flat out ignored by any self respecting guy."

Well that's not me

over a year ago

"

wow maybe it's a southern thing not herd that up north !

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I hope that you enjoyed the meet you had OP and that because of your post it doesn't turn out to be the only one.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Yes I agree

over a year ago

Yes I agree "

And you fucking love em, don't ya straight boys

over a year ago

Yes I agree

And you fucking love em, don't ya straight boys "

over a year ago

London

"There is one I won't name for obvious reason but she craves her ego being massaged and in the street would be flat out ignored by any self respecting guy."

I'm sure we are thinking of the same person!

It's not about having pics fabbed, it's about the attitude that goes with it!

If having your pics fabbed makes you feel good then ok, go for it.

But please don't let that disillusion you into thinking every man on the planet thinks your are amazing!

over a year ago

"There is one I won't name for obvious reason but she craves her ego being massaged and in the street would be flat out ignored by any self respecting guy.

But please don't let that disillusion you into thinking every man on the planet thinks your are amazing!

"

Only the straight ones think I'm amazing lol

over a year ago

"

And no man has ever thought himself a stud

Why waste time letting other's opinions of themselves bother you?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Is that you? Just asking

over a year ago

London

"

I'm not doubting that for one minute.

It just frustrates me that some people seem to think they are gods gift because 100's of people have liked their pic!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"**Sigh**

-Courtney

Makes a change from the usual single guy bashing.

True. But both make me sad.

-Courtney "

Don't be sad

I flicked through all the channels and this is the best one

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"There is one I won't name for obvious reason but she craves her ego being massaged and in the street would be flat out ignored by any self respecting guy.

"

I've fabbed yours

Happy now?

over a year ago

Yes I agree

And you fucking love em, don't ya straight boys "

This made me chuckle

over a year ago

"

Sounds like a wind up line to us....

over a year ago

I'm not doubting that for one minute.

It just frustrates me that some people seem to think they are gods gift because 100's of people have liked their pic!

"

Who gives a shit, I just and never give them a second thought.

over a year ago

True indeed ! But I do get your point OP

over a year ago

"

Is there a reason for this thread? You like some people and not others. Others may like you or not like you. It really has little to do with how many fabs a person has received. Is this a thinly veiled "I got rejected by a hottie" thread?

over a year ago

Most of the couples on here are blokes!

over a year ago

Most of the couples on here are blokes! "

Most of the blokes on here are moans.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Most of the blokes on here are moans."

Most of the moans on here are irrelevant

over a year ago

Most of the blokes on here are moans."

touchy!lol

over a year ago

Silly question. What's the purpose of deleting and reposting a photo? I mean, as opposed to just making it private or friends only?

over a year ago

Most of the moans on here are irrelevant "

Irrelevants should be walking the plains and not confined to zoos.

over a year ago

"Silly question. What's the purpose of deleting and reposting a photo? I mean, as opposed to just making it private or friends only? "

I asked this before & the answer was to appear in Updates and get the photo re~fab'd....

By *arker66Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Baffles me!! "

over a year ago

Most of the moans on here are irrelevant "

its the circle of life, Fab style

over a year ago

Most of the moans on here are irrelevant

its the circle of life, Fab style "

foxi roxi

over a year ago

"Silly question. What's the purpose of deleting and reposting a photo? I mean, as opposed to just making it private or friends only?

I asked this before & the answer was to appear in Updates and get the photo re~fab'd...."

Oh, ok. Thanks. x

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

..... And steps straight back out again!

over a year ago

Nothing at all.

I'm up my own ass special and average!

Who cares!

over a year ago

"Silly question. What's the purpose of deleting and reposting a photo? I mean, as opposed to just making it private or friends only?

I asked this before & the answer was to appear in Updates and get the photo re~fab'd....

Oh, ok. Thanks. x"

Admittedly this is usually the case - but in the past I've been known to delete a picture because I thought it was too rude or not good enough - then re-post it in response to a forum thread or challenge!

over a year ago

Oh, ok. Thanks. x

Admittedly this is usually the case - but in the past I've been known to delete a picture because I thought it was too rude or not good enough - then re-post it in response to a forum thread or challenge! "

over a year ago

Wow! Love it, each to there own I say, who cares what people's attitudes are like! Life's to short to worry about little things. If you don't like there attitude move on simple.Every1 is unique in there own way, and that's what makes life a little more fun finding out what makes people tick. I for 1 love all the different personalities here, it would be a boring site if we were all the same, wouldn't it? I get the feeling you've been knocked back a few times, get back up and try again.I haven't had many friend requests or messages, but I'm cool with that these things take time, good things come to those who wait!! that is all.....

over a year ago

Ok so I killed it, think I'm gonna have to stay out the forums lol

over a year ago

I've posted 3 pics since the start of this topic.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/16 15:50:10]

over a year ago

Oh, ok. Thanks. x

Admittedly this is usually the case - but in the past I've been known to delete a picture because I thought it was too rude or not good enough - then re-post it in response to a forum thread or challenge! Avatar challenge that is! "

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

Ok

"

Peach really has summed this up for me.

It's pretty obvious on they're profiles, so just don't contact them if they piss you off!

I would have thought a few messages would out the big egos!

over a year ago

Baffles me!!

Ok

Peach really has summed this up for me.

It's pretty obvious on they're profiles, so just don't contact them if they piss you off!

I would have thought a few messages would out the big egos!"

Just read your profile - you're as crackers as i am! Shame you don't live closer - you can never have too many mad friends!

Post new Message to Thread