Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anyone interested in Asian guys?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see many profiles stating 'white only' or 'BBC only' - nothing wrong with that, everyone's got their own preferences.

I'm beginning to wonder, is there any point in me (or other guys of Asian origin) being on this site?

Asia's a huge continent and we don't all look the same!

If you like our type, please make yourself known here

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

If we did meet men their ethnicity would make no difference.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Surely there's more to you than just your skin colour? Are you suggesting that one of the reasons you're not getting meets is because you're Asian?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met Asian men from different parts of Asia. It seems though that they aren't as popular as black men.

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Frankly I know what you mean after seeing that line on numerous profiles (and there is nothing wrong with that! Before we start another race forum)

Interms of your question is there any point an asian being on here.. only you know and can answer that. A male getting a meet is hard full stop what ever race or creed he is. But I think you are saying being asian is harder still and chances of getting a meet is reduced furthermore..

Chin up.. make the site work for you.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Are you suggesting that one of the reasons you're not getting meets is because you're Asian? "

Yes!

If a lot of profiles say white or BBC only (some even say no Asians) then I'm less likely to find a meet

Of course there's more to someone than the colour of their skin but when racial preferences are mentioned, which is quite common, it's game over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree Dom

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Are you suggesting that one of the reasons you're not getting meets is because you're Asian?

Yes!

If a lot of profiles say white or BBC only (some even say no Asians) then I'm less likely to find a meet

Of course there's more to someone than the colour of their skin but when racial preferences are mentioned, which is quite common, it's game over."

So hold the on a minute, just so I get this right: YOU have a penchant for white women, YOUR preference but you feel put out if excluded by your skin colour?!!

You couldn't make this shit up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What I've seen over the years with swinging is there are plenty of people who'd happily play with Asian men. there are many who'd love to play with Asian women and Asian couples but I've noticed they don't particularly want to play with anyone other than other Asian couples (thier preference).

The main issue I've witnessed and read many times on here is in clubs a large percentage of Asian men who visit clubs are very rude and treat women as objects they think are there for their satisfaction. I personally think these guys are just Jonny come latelys who think swinging clubs are a brothel and not true swingers, there are plenty of Asian on here who are and will treat other respectfully. But like always it's a small minority who tarnish everyone.

Reply privately

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Makes no difference to us.

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"What I've seen over the years with swinging is there are plenty of people who'd happily play with Asian men. there are many who'd love to play with Asian women and Asian couples but I've noticed they don't particularly want to play with anyone other than other Asian couples (thier preference).

The main issue I've witnessed and read many times on here is in clubs a large percentage of Asian men who visit clubs are very rude and treat women as objects they think are there for their satisfaction. I personally think these guys are just Jonny come latelys who think swinging clubs are a brothel and not true swingers, there are plenty of Asian on here who are and will treat other respectfully. But like always it's a small minority who tarnish everyone. "

I agree re last para. Being asian have heard that a general quite alot statement towards asians as above. Yes the minority ruin it as usual for others are sometimes tarred with the same brush. But such is life good bad ugly in all.

Reply privately

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

"I see many profiles stating 'white only' or 'BBC only' - nothing wrong with that, everyone's got their own preferences.

I'm beginning to wonder, is there any point in me (or other guys of Asian origin) being on this site? "

[bold]FFS Man up!![/bold]

You've been here for a few weeks and not got a meet

Ive had only 2 from this site in 4yrs.

So stop whining, and playing the race card.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I see many profiles stating 'white only' or 'BBC only' - nothing wrong with that, everyone's got their own preferences.

I'm beginning to wonder, is there any point in me (or other guys of Asian origin) being on this site?

So stop whining, and playing the race card. "

He likes white women because they're naughtier (his words) yet starts a thread like this.

He can have colour preferences it appears, but bemoans being excluded.

Reply privately

By *eadonistCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

"What I've seen over the years with swinging is there are plenty of people who'd happily play with Asian men. there are many who'd love to play with Asian women and Asian couples but I've noticed they don't particularly want to play with anyone other than other Asian couples (thier preference).

The main issue I've witnessed and read many times on here is in clubs a large percentage of Asian men who visit clubs are very rude and treat women as objects they think are there for their satisfaction. I personally think these guys are just Jonny come latelys who think swinging clubs are a brothel and not true swingers, there are plenty of Asian on here who are and will treat other respectfully. But like always it's a small minority who tarnish everyone. "

That's what we have found. We realise you can't pigeon hole an entire race of people because of it, but if those few are your only experience of Asian men on the swingers scene it will taint your view of the world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you suggesting that one of the reasons you're not getting meets is because you're Asian?

Yes!

Of course there's more to someone than the colour of their skin but when racial preferences are mentioned, which is quite common, it's game over.

So hold the on a minute, just so I get this right: YOU have a penchant for white women, YOUR preference but you feel put out if excluded by your skin colour?!!

You couldn't make this shit up! "

Was about to say same

Pot.. Kettle...

Reply privately

over a year ago

if i liked the guy and we both clicked

then i wouldnt care what the colour of his skin was

Reply privately

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

So stop whining, and playing the race card.

He likes white women because they're naughtier (his words) yet starts a thread like this.

He can have colour preferences it appears, but bemoans being excluded."

True !!

And his DOM fantasy is ALL about HIM and nothing about the white woman he wants to forcibly fuck. I was doing to say more but it would only clue him up and given "the attitude" he wonders WHY white woman arnt interested. Could it be he is a part of the asian problem?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asia's a huge continent and we don't all look the same!

If you like our type, please make yourself known here "

I prefer the personality, myself. But there you go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dam people turn against anyone who may have a genuine thing to raise

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont see how any white people can sympathises when they're not brown

Reply privately

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we've played with Asian guys in clubs, no problem at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dam people turn against anyone who may have a genuine thing to raise"

What a crock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont see how any white people can sympathises when they're not brown"

We all have mixed heritage, one way or the other. Some choose to dwell on it, some choose to suggest it puts them at a disadvantage, some choose to revel in it, and some choose to ignore it. Personally, I don't choose to sympathise with someone taking a negative route.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol thanks for responding

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont see how any white people can sympathises when they're not brown

We all have mixed heritage, one way or the other. Some choose to dwell on it, some choose to suggest it puts them at a disadvantage, some choose to revel in it, and some choose to ignore it. Personally, I don't choose to sympathise with someone taking a negative route."

I feel the post you're responding to is highly offensive to white people. With just two posts this poster has both shown he's a racist and then tries to cover it up by playing the victim.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol what cause i said the white you think im a racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can and never will be able to see things from a coloured person point of view

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry I'm not into Asian men or any men for that matter but any Asian ladies most welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can and never will be able to see things from a coloured person point of view"

We are all coloured in one way or another

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont see how any white people can sympathises when they're not brown"

That is a very racist way of looking at things it does not matter what colour your skin is its what you are like as a person that counts

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't say anything against Asian men as my ex is Asian & my son is mixed race but the op seems to be playing the victim card

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was referring to the literal meaning of sympathise. Look it up

Reply privately