Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FFFFFM Near Cambridge

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Im looking for a FFFFFM, well really as many F as possible, near Cambridge. Please be super sexy, and bring a variety of take aways and booze. I will be accomodating, but as there is only one cock to share, please feel free to tidy the house, do my laundry, washing up etc. while you are waiting your turn for the thrill of your life. Minimal door charge will apply for the supply of condoms, turning the heating on etc. Only serious people need apply with at least 2 face pics and a full body nude.

I figured if other people are posting ridiculous requests, I may as well get in on the act!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I'm in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im looking for a FFFFFM, well really as many F as possible, near Cambridge. Please be super sexy, and bring a variety of take aways and booze. I will be accomodating, but as there is only one cock to share, please feel free to tidy the house, do my laundry, washing up etc. while you are waiting your turn for the thrill of your life. Minimal door charge will apply for the supply of condoms, turning the heating on etc. Only serious people need apply with at least 2 face pics and a full body nude.

I figured if other people are posting ridiculous requests, I may as well get in on the act! "

For ffffffffeck sake.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Im looking for a FFFFFM, well really as many F as possible, near Cambridge. Please be super sexy, and bring a variety of take aways and booze. I will be accomodating, but as there is only one cock to share, please feel free to tidy the house, do my laundry, washing up etc. while you are waiting your turn for the thrill of your life. Minimal door charge will apply for the supply of condoms, turning the heating on etc. Only serious people need apply with at least 2 face pics and a full body nude.

I figured if other people are posting ridiculous requests, I may as well get in on the act! "

You're accommodating? You should have insisted they pay for a 5-star hotel, we always do

Mr ddc

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Suite, obvs, not room

over a year ago

That's a lot of FFFFFF's to keep happy

over a year ago

Having 5 women would be the dream lol.

over a year ago

Dream, dream, dream,

Dream, dream, dream... Sing together

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm in."

over a year ago

"Having 5 women would be the dream lol."

Having one would be nice...despite being patient!

over a year ago

"That's a lot of FFFFFF's to keep happy "

It is!

I'm in op!

To keep the ladies entertained whilst we await the shag of our lives, I'll bring several copies of the same book - Lady Chatterley's Lover springs to mind - and we'll start a book group whilst we wait!

over a year ago

"Having 5 women would be the dream lol.

Having one would be nice...despite being patient! "

lol and that is right, one would be good as well

over a year ago

We keep trying to arrange this, but unfortunately can't find the M.

There just don't seem to be any single males willing to meet 5 sexy young insatiable females anymore

By *nddyoneMan
over a year ago

bicester

got FFMMMMMM tonight

over a year ago

I have M&M's.

over a year ago

On our joint hen/stag night 3 years ago I had a 6 female plus me in one room .

I couldn't possibly cope so invited some male friends to help after 10 minutes .

Wouldn't have made it to the wedding otherwise

over a year ago

It was in our local swinging club by the way !

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"That's a lot of FFFFFF's to keep happy

It is!

I'm in op!

To keep the ladies entertained whilst we await the shag of our lives, I'll bring several copies of the same book - Lady Chatterley's Lover springs to mind - and we'll start a book group whilst we wait! "

See, I've got 2 Fs already maybe this method does work!

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I figured if other people are posting ridiculous requests, I may as well get in on the act!

We keep trying to arrange this, but unfortunately can't find the M.

There just don't seem to be any single males willing to meet 5 sexy young insatiable females anymore

"

What has the world become?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"That's a lot of FFFFFF's to keep happy "

I'd be happy with a ff with you sweet heart

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"That's a lot of FFFFFF's to keep happy

It is!

I'm in op!

To keep the ladies entertained whilst we await the shag of our lives, I'll bring several copies of the same book - Lady Chatterley's Lover springs to mind - and we'll start a book group whilst we wait!

See, I've got 2 Fs already maybe this method does work! "

Make it 3 if you have a date in mind and I am free

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

Wait a minute.... Let me just have a sex change first, please make sure there's a helo pad on the roof so I have somewhere to park my chopper (pun intended). Also please have a team of Monkey butlers on hand to valet park the 2 Ferraris and coach drawn pumpkin, my fleet of 3 Breasted whores from Eroticon 5, will be landing via UFO at 5 minutes to nevergonnahappen....

over a year ago

"Having 5 women would be the dream lol.

Having one would be nice...despite being patient! lol and that is right, one would be good as well "

Yep! Totally agree. I'm not greedy, one sexy girl would do me nicely. 2 will be a dream come true

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Wait a minute.... Let me just have a sex change first, please make sure there's a helo pad on the roof so I have somewhere to park my chopper (pun intended). Also please have a team of Monkey butlers on hand to valet park the 2 Ferraris and coach drawn pumpkin, my fleet of 3 Breasted whores from Eroticon 5, will be landing via UFO at 5 minutes to nevergonnahappen....

"

Don't be silly!

By *een1x_BedlamMan
over a year ago

Padstow

Don't be silly! "

Perfectly acceptable response to your perfectly acceptable request lol

over a year ago

I'm there! I'll polish my horn

Post new Message to Thread