Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The biggest cum load you have had.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Often see 'heavy cummer' a bonus. Well me (F), adores cum, something soooo erotic.

But what is the biggest cum load you have received, or in fact, you have given....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How you going to measure

over a year ago

I don't know the volume but one of my regular partners drenches' me. It takes a lot of tissue to clear up

over a year ago

When you get to a point where you think you might drown.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

The biggest I ever gave ended up covering the rather generously proportioned breasts of a good friend of mine. She remarked that she'd never seen a load so big. Given she's had over 500 sexual partners, I take that as a compliment.

I don't always produce such a large amount. It seems to depend how excited I am in the run up to the ejaculation.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

one time about when i was 12 or younger i think, i has horny from about 6pm till the next morning did not sleep all night or go soft, still solid the next morning,i used to masturbate into this measuring glass, so about 10 in the morning i did it, i have never cummed so much ever, this time i filled the whole glass it just kept coming out. it was over 100ml, that was a far the line was, but was over that. never i have cummed that amount again, but have never tried this again, not sure what the hell happened even thought i was drugged but i couldnt have been as eat and drank everything from home.

over a year ago

"one time about when i was 12 or younger i think, i has horny from about 6pm till the next morning did not sleep all night or go soft, still solid the next morning,i used to masturbate into this measuring glass, so about 10 in the morning i did it, i have never cummed so much ever, this time i filled the whole glass it just kept coming out. it was over 100ml, that was a far the line was, but was over that. never i have cummed that amount again, but have never tried this again, not sure what the hell happened even thought i was drugged but i couldnt have been as eat and drank everything from home. "

SO wrong hearing about a 12 year old boys wanktivities...????

over a year ago

My first experience at a club, the lady who's tits I came on was very pleased with the amount she got, but I wouldn't say that I'm what some women class as a heavy cummer!

Just drank a shit load before I went..

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"When you get to a point where you think you might drown. "

Lol....

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"My first experience at a club, the lady who's tits I came on was very pleased with the amount she got, but I wouldn't say that I'm what some women class as a heavy cummer!

Just drank a shit load before I went.."

If she was very pleased with the amount of cum on her tits then thats all that matters really

over a year ago

"one time about when i was 12 or younger i think, i has horny from about 6pm till the next morning did not sleep all night or go soft, still solid the next morning,i used to masturbate into this measuring glass, so about 10 in the morning i did it, i have never cummed so much ever, this time i filled the whole glass it just kept coming out. it was over 100ml, that was a far the line was, but was over that. never i have cummed that amount again, but have never tried this again, not sure what the hell happened even thought i was drugged but i couldnt have been as eat and drank everything from home. "

No you didn't

over a year ago

I'm surprised you could see the clock never mind hit the glass

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The biggest I ever gave ended up covering the rather generously proportioned breasts of a good friend of mine. She remarked that she'd never seen a load so big. Given she's had over 500 sexual partners, I take that as a compliment.

I don't always produce such a large amount. It seems to depend how excited I am in the run up to the ejaculation."

Love it!!

over a year ago

I challenge anyone in this thread!

My load is ridiculous..

Peter north eat your heart out

Post new Message to Thread