Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fanny Farts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got me thinking whilst reading another thread about talking during sex.

I love it when I make a partners pussy fart but in some cases they've been a little embarrassed about it.

Is it just me that finds it a turn on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No its great fun, although the proper term is a queef

over a year ago

Queef? Never heard of it but sounds more classy than fanny fart. Thanks

over a year ago

I don't know why women get embarrassed - it's only trapped air when you are banging hard!

over a year ago

"I don't know why women get embarrassed - it's only trapped air when you are banging hard!"

Exactly. It's also the sound of a great sex session.

over a year ago

Only good when a lady can knock out the first three chords of the national anthem!

over a year ago

I also find this a huge turn on but to me sex is all about the sounds and tastes etc

over a year ago

I had a bout of these on Sat night. I get embarrassed

over a year ago

"I don't know why women get embarrassed - it's only trapped air when you are banging hard!"

I'm always worried they think I have done a proper fart

over a year ago

It happens to all of us occasionally

over a year ago

Not a turn on for me but it makes me laugh.

over a year ago

It makes me laugh. Therefore it is good

V xxx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

It only usually happens if the guy is smaller than im used to

It doesnt happen with a good girth ...

over a year ago

"Got me thinking whilst reading another thread about talking during sex.

I love it when I make a partners pussy fart but in some cases they've been a little embarrassed about it.

Is it just me that finds it a turn on?"

I get embarrassed by these

over a year ago

Rarely have it happen but I love it.

over a year ago

Is it just me that finds it a turn on?

I get embarrassed by these "

I'm not keen

The only position that makes me do it is doggt, I never fuck doggy on meets because of this

over a year ago

"I don't know why women get embarrassed - it's only trapped air when you are banging hard!

I'm always worried they think I have done a proper fart "

Oh come on!! Unless it's the wettest fart you can imagine after a bad takeaway, boozy night and constipation relief tablet, then we know it's a queef

over a year ago

It's all good least it's from a good banging

over a year ago

Excruciatingly embarrassing and yes, I know why they occur, it's still mortifying.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"Excruciatingly embarrassing and yes, I know why they occur, it's still mortifying. "

Agree but not happened to me as to yet but I would be embrassed if it did

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Come on, what are you banging her with? A bicycle pump?

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Have been with a woman who couldn't carry on fucking, she was so embarrassed. it's natural and happens, so why worry about it? If you were in a crowded playroom and everyone started laughing and making comments it might be different, but people are usually not that rude!

over a year ago

"I don't know why women get embarrassed - it's only trapped air when you are banging hard!

Oh come on!! Unless it's the wettest fart you can imagine after a bad takeaway, boozy night and constipation relief tablet, then we know it's a queef"

Exactly!

Girls there's nothing we can do about it - it's normal! No way would it stop me doing positions or going at it harder! I'm normally too carried away in the moment to give a shit to be honest - as is the guy. In fact, guys aren't arsed at all when they're balls deep. IF a guy was to ever comment in a derogatory way, he would be shown the door as a

opposed to me feeling embarrassed.

Whenever you're gonna get two surfaces rubbing, friction, trapped air and moisture you're gonna get a sound. Fact!

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
over a year ago

Brizzle

Very sorry but this reminds me of a very old joke. What's the difference between a fridge & a fanny? A fridge doesn't fart when you take your meat out!!

over a year ago

Oh come on!! Unless it's the wettest fart you can imagine after a bad takeaway, boozy night and constipation relief tablet, then we know it's a queef

Exactly!

Girls there's nothing we can do about it - it's normal! No way would it stop me doing positions or going at it harder! I'm normally too carried away in the moment to give a shit to be honest - as is the guy. In fact, guys aren't arsed at all when they're balls deep. IF a guy was to ever comment in a derogatory way, he would be shown the door as a

Whenever you're gonna get two surfaces rubbing, friction, trapped air and moisture you're gonna get a sound. Fact! "

Well said

over a year ago

Exactly!

Whenever you're gonna get two surfaces rubbing, friction, trapped air and moisture you're gonna get a sound. Fact! "

Queef from the rooftops

over a year ago

I must this happens to me quite a lot as I love dodgy style deep and hard . Although I do find it very embarrassing and lose confidence with it . There's me thinking I am the only one

L o l

over a year ago

lol at this thread

in answer to the op...not a turn on in particular for me but certainly not a thing i mind at all.

i'm often quite immature and will have a giggle...it's all good fun

over a year ago

I also get embarrassed if this happens with a new partner..doesn't stop me though!

I remember once after the first time I'd slept with a new bf I went to the loo and as I say down all the air came out at once!! I was mortified as I thought he might think it was a bottom burp!

I crept back into the bedroom prepared to pretend like.nothing had happened and he was bent over laughing..so I started laughing too and the ice was broken!!

I'm pretty immature and so find trumps hilarious!!

over a year ago

i blame him - tis always his fault - pumping all that air into me

over a year ago

Is it just me that finds it a turn on?"

Turns me on something chronic tbh

over a year ago

when it happens in the big room at a club and most of the room laughs with you not at you - then you realise its all ok

over a year ago

us tgirls occationally experience a tqueerf then lol

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Life is far too short to get embarassed by this, surely.

over a year ago

"I also get embarrassed if this happens with a new partner..doesn't stop me though!

I remember once after the first time I'd slept with a new bf I went to the loo and as I say down all the air came out at once!! I was mortified as I thought he might think it was a bottom burp!

I crept back into the bedroom prepared to pretend like.nothing had happened and he was bent over laughing..so I started laughing too and the ice was broken!!

I'm pretty immature and so find trumps hilarious!! "

Baby you should light a match and see if they burn #queefpride

over a year ago

Very recent memories. We both laughed and carried on. Was having too much fun so who cares?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Ooh! I (he) absolutely love this sound, a big turn on in the moment.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I stopped being embarrassed by fanny farts when something worse happened. A guy I was seeing when I was about 18 fucked me bareback over the edge of his sofa.. So la de da no fanny farts until I stood up.. Then the loudest, wettest fanny 'diarrhoea', for want of a better word, happened. Cum running down my legs. And as if that wasn't bad enough, he was quite big and we had fucked quite hard so I had started bleeding.. So white and red warm gloopy liquid was running down my legs and onto the carpet.

I left, walked 2 miles home with wet leggings and cried myself to sleep in the bath.

Fanny farts don't bother me anymore, I just laugh

over a year ago

"I stopped being embarrassed by fanny farts when something worse happened. A guy I was seeing when I was about 18 fucked me bareback over the edge of his sofa.. So la de da no fanny farts until I stood up.. Then the loudest, wettest fanny 'diarrhoea', for want of a better word, happened. Cum running down my legs. And as if that wasn't bad enough, he was quite big and we had fucked quite hard so I had started bleeding.. So white and red warm gloopy liquid was running down my legs and onto the carpet.

I left, walked 2 miles home with wet leggings and cried myself to sleep in the bath.

Fanny farts don't bother me anymore, I just laugh"

like pulling a welly out of wet mud

over a year ago

"I stopped being embarrassed by fanny farts when something worse happened. A guy I was seeing when I was about 18 fucked me bareback over the edge of his sofa.. So la de da no fanny farts until I stood up.. Then the loudest, wettest fanny 'diarrhoea', for want of a better word, happened. Cum running down my legs. And as if that wasn't bad enough, he was quite big and we had fucked quite hard so I had started bleeding.. So white and red warm gloopy liquid was running down my legs and onto the carpet.

Fanny farts don't bother me anymore, I just laugh

like pulling a welly out of wet mud "

as opposed to that pesky dry mud.....

over a year ago

Hahaha I just laughed out loud at this

Poor kid!

I have had this happen as an adult - always carry Pampas now (joke)

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Wee willies fucking big fannies and its like a farting machine. Every stroke there's a fart!

over a year ago

Was it worth it though?

over a year ago

Exactly!

Omg i never fanny fart and if i do its like sparkling fairy dust im magical me

Post new Message to Thread