Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples

Jump to newest

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple
over a year ago

near cardiff

Just generally curious... Is one of you fussier than the other when it comes to partners or activities?Does one of you think 'Wey-hey!'

while the other thinks 'fuck no!'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If one of us thinks no .. We don't play

Took one for the team once and never again ..

over a year ago

Being a couple and finding another couple that we are both attracted to is bloody hard work. I think I probably piss O off more often than not as I blow hot and cold with it and my preferences change on a weekly basis

So I would say yes, I am definately fussier, but tbh, it's a good thing because I took one for the team once when we first started and I swore I would never, ever do it again.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Pretty much as the first reply. It's more often one of us says no than we both say yes.

It's not always down to physical appearance though. Personality on messages plays a big part for us.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

We both agreed no taking one for the team. We have read enough on here about people doing it and regretting it, so if one says no, we both say no.

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

When I went to clubs with a partner, I can say I was definitely fussy when it came to couple swapping . Woman were attractive and were more than willing to play with my partners though. Their fella had to charm my socks off to win me over. I sound so prissy lol

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

Err hell ya.....that's just men and women.... I'm the fussy one (biher) bihim wouldn't say no to his own granny...lol

over a year ago

we must both agree or it goes no further simples really but we both have very much the same thoughtd and likes we rarely dissagree..

By *ath_Neil_bifun OP   Couple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"Err hell ya.....that's just men and women.... I'm the fussy one (biher) bihim wouldn't say no to his own granny...lol"

I have to go there now...

Is it generally women being fussy, turning down?

I'm the fussy one, I'm the fem btw, and sometimes when he shows me a profile, I almost feel guilty for not wanting them in my cunt? Just because I find them minging? But it's stopping him from enjoying them ah, balancing acts.

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

"Err hell ya.....that's just men and women.... I'm the fussy one (biher) bihim wouldn't say no to his own granny...lol

I have to go there now...

Is it generally women being fussy, turning down?

I'm the fussy one, I'm the fem btw, and sometimes when he shows me a profile, I almost feel guilty for not wanting them in my cunt? Just because I find them minging? But it's stopping him from enjoying them ah, balancing acts."

over a year ago

mildred is lots more fussy than I am, that's why everything we do is at her pace with who she choses

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I'm pretty fussy.

I look at the profiles he has been mailing on our couples account and half the time think 'Really? That ain't gonna happen!'

He worries me at times

over a year ago

Guess who is fussy which is one reason why we are a cuckold couple lol.......all my choice haaha

Post new Message to Thread