Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married women, how far will you travel?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thinking caps on....

I'll set the scene...you're part of a swinging couple, or a hotwife couple and a single man wants to meet just you(at a hotel or possibly his place). Due to family time and working etc you can only play evenings on week nights. So the question is, bearing in mind you have to get up in the morning from your own bed for work...how far do you go for the single guy? In time or miles or both!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

Forgive me but would a gentle man not travel to the ladies location book a hotel provide pre nibbles and a seduction experience?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not far to be honest a 30 min bus ride tops

over a year ago

"Forgive me but would a gentle man not travel to the ladies location book a hotel provide pre nibbles and a seduction experience?

"

Indeed. But not everyman is so gentlemanly.

over a year ago

"Forgive me but would a gentle man not travel to the ladies location book a hotel provide pre nibbles and a seduction experience?

"

You can still be a gentleman and meet at your own home even if it's miles away or meet a Woman at her chosen hotel,

Oh and you're forgiven

over a year ago

In the scenario you have described, 30/45 mins driving time.

over a year ago

"

Not all women like that. Im all about equality half way. Split the cost of the hotel etc. I dont want to feel im being bought x

over a year ago

"In the scenario you have described, 30/45 mins driving time."

Sounds about right as a maximum.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Not all women like that. Im all about equality half way. Split the cost of the hotel etc. I dont want to feel im being bought x"

I will buy you a coffee

over a year ago

Have I met this man before or would this me a first meet?

-Courtney

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

I would never assume I was buying a lady. The offer to split would mean a lot .

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

A lot of women and couples seem to expect this, which seems unreasonable to me.

I'm not part of a couple, so I'm not being asked my opinion on this thread but I am willing to travel, for people I want to meet.

over a year ago

No more than half an hour, which would be half way for both of us. I wouldn't travel to his place. I'm not dial-a-shag.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"No more than half an hour, which would be half way for both of us. I wouldn't travel to his place. I'm not dial-a-shag. "

Why not, you could pick up his takeaway on the way

over a year ago

"No more than half an hour, which would be half way for both of us. I wouldn't travel to his place. I'm not dial-a-shag.

Why not, you could pick up his takeaway on the way"

Oh well if there's food on offer.....

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

This made me chuckle.

over a year ago

"Have I met this man before or would this me a first meet?

-Courtney "

Could be. But not definitely.

over a year ago

I'm not part of a couple, so I'm not being asked my opinion on this thread but I am willing to travel, for people I want to meet."

over a year ago

"Have I met this man before or would this me a first meet?

-Courtney

Could be. But not definitely."

If we've met before and I like him, then 45 minured to an hour. If not, then probably 30 minutes at a stretch.

-Courtney

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I think it's only fair all parties are willing to put some effort into meets, be that travelling, paying for the accommodation, providing dinner, or whatever.

Some women and couples seem to expect men to drive to them, at a time that suits them, to pay the entire cost of the room and to pay for dinner/drinks/bring wine/bring lingerie for the woman and the like.

A meet should be a mutual arrangement, not one party acting like they are doing a favour for the other.

Maybe some single men also have expectations such as those I describe, but I've not heard of it.

I've had (single male) play partners who always wanted me to go to them, even though it was a significant distance, and I didn't put up with that for long.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

30 minutes at the most.

over a year ago

"I think it's only fair all parties are willing to put some effort into meets, be that travelling, paying for the accommodation, providing dinner, or whatever.

Some women and couples seem to expect men to drive to them, at a time that suits them, to pay the entire cost of the room and to pay for dinner/drinks/bring wine/bring lingerie for the woman and the like.

A meet should be a mutual arrangement, not one party acting like they are doing a favour for the other.

Maybe some single men also have expectations such as those I describe, but I've not heard of it.

I've had (single male) play partners who always wanted me to go to them, even though it was a significant distance, and I didn't put up with that for long."

Yes, its different for single women. It's different for couples to meeting as couples! But these are different threads.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I think it's only fair all parties are willing to put some effort into meets, be that travelling, paying for the accommodation, providing dinner, or whatever.

I've had (single male) play partners who always wanted me to go to them, even though it was a significant distance, and I didn't put up with that for long.

Yes, its different for single women. It's different for couples to meeting as couples! But these are different threads."

I agree it is although I don't think it should be.

over a year ago

Yes, its different for single women. It's different for couples to meeting as couples! But these are different threads.

I agree it is although I don't think it should be."

Well if we were going to meet as a couple we would travel a lot further as we'd have organised childcare for the kids. So straight away it's a different situation. Whether you think it should be different or not is irrelevant!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I agree it is although I don't think it should be.

Well if we were going to meet as a couple we would travel a lot further as we'd have organised childcare for the kids. So straight away it's a different situation. Whether you think it should be different or not is irrelevant! "

I didn't mean it like that. I mean some people on here seem to think it's up to everyone else to make the effort. I think everyone should be willing to make some of the effort, whatever that is.

And arranging childcare to make a meet possible counts as effort too.

over a year ago

As a working mum and wife I'm very limited in my time. I only meet after the kids have gone to bed. I won't meet at weekends as i value my family time so it isn't a matter of expecting the guys i meet to do anything. I don't demand they meet me on my terms. But if someone from London wants to meet me They have to travel. Their call.

over a year ago

Anyway so married women....(or even female halves of unmarried couples!)

over a year ago

What's bought on this post then, if you've already worked out what your happy with timing wise?

over a year ago

"A meet should be a mutual arrangement, not one party acting like they are doing a favour for the other.

Maybe some single men also have expectations such as those I describe, but I've not heard of it."

We met a guy once when we had a hotel room booked in his area. We paid the entire cost of the hotel room, because we were traveling and would have used it anyway.

When we were setting up a second meet, it was going to be at a club because he had always wanted to try one. He then messaged us a day or so before telling us he didn't have enough money for the club but if we paid the difference he would be able to go. We didn't meet him at the club or ever again.

Some men expect a lot from women and couples as well. It doesn't work one way.

-Courtney

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"A meet should be a mutual arrangement, not one party acting like they are doing a favour for the other.

We met a guy once when we had a hotel room booked in his area. We paid the entire cost of the hotel room, because we were traveling and would have used it anyway.

When we were setting up a second meet, it was going to be at a club because he had always wanted to try one. He then messaged us a day or so before telling us he didn't have enough money for the club but if we paid the difference he would be able to go. We didn't meet him at the club or ever again.

-Courtney "

Wow, just as you think you've heard it all!

over a year ago

-Courtney

Wow, just as you think you've heard it all! "

over a year ago

"What's bought on this post then, if you've already worked out what your happy with timing wise?"

Most men who want to meet my wife live over 2 hours away. But most guys we hear from, from Birmingham, don't want to travel out of Birmingham! Lazy bunch!

over a year ago

Half way is what the guy/we suggest which I think is fair, although I have travelled a lot further for someone special but that was my decision x

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I'm not part of a couple, so I'm not being asked my opinion on this thread but I am willing to travel, for people I want to meet."

Us too

B

over a year ago

"Half way is what the guy/we suggest which I think is fair, although I have travelled a lot further for someone special but that was my decision x "

Yes that is fair and I'd always try and do that, but i just don't have the time. I'd rather not spend more time travelling than having fun. How do other people with families and jobs fit it all in?

over a year ago

"In the scenario you have described, 30/45 mins driving time."
but I'm in Berwick upon t !!

over a year ago

"Half way is what the guy/we suggest which I think is fair, although I have travelled a lot further for someone special but that was my decision x "

We do try for this but imagine her leaving home around 20:30 once the kids are in bed then maybe traveling an hour or more towards london for example, to a hotel room to play . Doesn't give her much time to play before it's time to come home again! ( i worry about her falling asleep if she's traveling home at gone 1 am)

Post new Message to Thread