Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Breast reduction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone had or knows anyone that's had a breast reduction? Really thinking of having one myself but scared of scars afterwards

Any information would be helpful

Thank you in advance xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I apologise in advance for a typically male response but.....

Noooo don't do it!

By *oyce69Man
over a year ago

Driffield

Unless it's for medical reasons I would advise against it. I love the fact that women are all different shapes and sizes just as nature intended.

over a year ago

A close friend of mine had hers done about a year ago, went from a 36h to a 36c and they look great! She wasn't happy with the size, since she was a 10 and 5ft1, but now she feels much more comfortable. There's practically no scarring now but she was pretty tender for a few weeks afterwards x

over a year ago

Dont do it unlees you have to my xwife had hers done nasty scares and no feeling in her nipples at all

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

The scarring aspect always put me off having one too. I may well have had one otherwise.

The other issue is that for a reduction, the nipple must be removed and reattached, which can result in a full or partial loss of feeling in it.

I've a friend that had one and she says the scars are bad. She described it as "Frankenboobs".

It depends on how much you want the reductions and the reasons for it. For her, the scarring was worth it and she says she wouldn't change her decision if she could.

For me, the scarring (and risk of loss of sensation) may be worth it but I'm not sufficiently sure to go ahead.

over a year ago

I had an ex who underwent the procedure, apart from the obvious element of scaring, which is not small... she unfortunately also had complications with the relocation of her nipple meaning that it got effected and she lost some of it to further scaring.

While the negative side effect, including a loss of sensation, of course left some emotional scars, she is still happy she did it for the sake of her back, posture etc...

Post new Message to Thread