Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mummy tummys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kangaroo pouches/mum overhang Do they put men off ? Or do men see women for who they are and the good time they can have

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *herryhott1Man
over a year ago

Cork

Wud consider that one of the ultimate signs of a real woman

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Sign of a real woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im paranoid. Kinda puts me off meeting. Was soo slim, petite and toned before x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn't put me off, all women's bodies can be sexy as long as they have the personality also

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Sign of a real woman "

We are all real women!!!

Except for the men pretending

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im paranoid. Kinda puts me off meeting. Was soo slim, petite and toned before x"

Same here, and now opposite end of the scale

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im paranoid. Kinda puts me off meeting. Was soo slim, petite and toned before x"

You should be proud of your body, its an amazing thing being able to grow a baby. If a man was shallow enough to be put of by mummy marks, then he ain't worth your time. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm! Mummy tummy's. I don't know what it is but they make me so horny. It might be some kind of primaeval instinct that sets me off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's rock them tiger stripes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman "

So those without aren't real?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate getting naked and wearing certain clothes now. Do you ladys that have the same problem as me wear bikinis on hols ? Im going away soon and just want to get my bikini on but iv put on weight since i last worn one and had baby dont want people staring

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman "

Oops - lit the blue torch paper there my friend!

Last time the Mum Tum thread came up (last week) it didn't end well!

For the record, I think ALL women, mum tums or not, mothers or not, are real women! And bloody awesome!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kangaroo pouches/mum overhang Do they put men off ? Or do men see women for who they are and the good time they can have "

I think most men are happy with all shapes and sizes, women tend to be the fussy ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kangaroo pouches/mum overhang Do they put men off ? Or do men see women for who they are and the good time they can have "
I personal have no issue with them at all, I like my women to look like women so a little or a lot meat here and their is perfect for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very few people have perfect bodies so for me it's no problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think if you have a mum tum (as I do) you just have to be confident in yourself. Hasn't stopped me meeting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate getting naked and wearing certain clothes now. Do you ladys that have the same problem as me wear bikinis on hols ? Im going away soon and just want to get my bikini on but iv put on weight since i last worn one and had baby dont want people staring"

You'll feel more confident with a bit of a tan though chick x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kangaroo pouches/mum overhang Do they put men off ? Or do men see women for who they are and the good time they can have

I think most men are happy with all shapes and sizes, women tend to be the fussy ones "

I think that's so true x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A mummy tummy are all unique and lovely, It's a mark left by something exceptionally amazing in life giving birth. Women should be more proud of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate getting naked and wearing certain clothes now. Do you ladys that have the same problem as me wear bikinis on hols ? Im going away soon and just want to get my bikini on but iv put on weight since i last worn one and had baby dont want people staring"
Looking at your pics honestly I think your a little crazy, I had a FB that had a similar body idea, and though I was very supportive and expressed my want for her it was something she struggled with. I used to blame ex partners for giving women bad body ideas but sometimes like with my ex she just felt uncomfortable and though the sex was amazing it was either with the light off or she had a tshirt one.

Hope you see what everyone else does, your a stunning lady and any man would be lucky to meet you

Reply privately

over a year ago

After having 3 c-sections, I hate my tummy with a passion! I will only wear underwear that covers it and to distract attention away from it.

But after reading the thread, I would like to whole heartedly thank any man or woman that has made a positive comment about 'mummy tummies'... it makes me feel a little less obsessed and I will try to love it a little bit instead.

A x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After having 3 c-sections, I hate my tummy with a passion! I will only wear underwear that covers it and to distract attention away from it.

But after reading the thread, I would like to whole heartedly thank any man or woman that has made a positive comment about 'mummy tummies'... it makes me feel a little less obsessed and I will try to love it a little bit instead.

A x"

you will be suprised how many men understand what a c-section is and would be more worried about hurting you then how it looks

Reply privately

By *uywithaSmileMan
over a year ago

Rossendale

Tbh, I think it's a non issue for most men. I think women are far more likely to be the victim of peer criticism, actual or imagined than unkind remarks from men. That's not to say that crass things aren't said, but I'm only speaking generally.

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"After having 3 c-sections, I hate my tummy with a passion! I will only wear underwear that covers it and to distract attention away from it.

A x

you will be suprised how many men understand what a c-section is and would be more worried about hurting you then how it looks"

Agreed there ive met women with c section scars and stretchmarks doesnt put me off i see them as proof of how hard it is having carrying and giving birth to childrem something us men cant do or wiuld have the mental strength to cope with your all heroes to me xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a mid 40s bloke I'm in no position to nit pick women's bodies when mines changing before my eyes

Reply privately

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Sign of a real woman

We are all real women!!!

Except for the men pretending "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman

Oops - lit the blue torch paper there my friend!

Last time the Mum Tum thread came up (last week) it didn't end well!

For the record, I think ALL women, mum tums or not, mothers or not, are real women! And bloody awesome! "

All women are real women regardless

Imo, if you open a thread entitled mummy tummy you should expect to see a mixture of some women saying they hate their tums because of childbirth and some men reassuring them that there is no need to.

Whilst there is no doubt that there are people out there that subscribe to such nonsense, I do think usually on here it's meant as reassurance, albeit not the best choice of phrase.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are what you are and personality scores big time - although i'd agree with some others I'm sure, that there is a line that can be crossed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wear a bikini, nobody stares.

Yeah it's not great to have an unperfect body but most guys don't care.

Reply privately

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Take it from someone who lived in Spain for 4 years and spent over half that time in a bikini - everyone around you will be worrying so much more about what they look like to notice - so get yourself out there, get your bikini on, stop worrying and enjoy yourself!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly true. I have 5 babies yet there's women out there with none that are 'podgier' and 'stretchmarkier' (for want of better phrases!) than me who've neber had a pregnancy.

Look at Marilyn Monroe! She was wobbly in all the right places. Yum yum xx

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Some will love them, some will hate them and others will be indifferent.

I think alot of the time, we are more aware of them ourselves than others are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not sure why and I've always been like it . but when I see tiger stripes it drives me wild , just looks so womanly on a tummy .

Reply privately

over a year ago

A x"

Some times a bod that can tell a story has a deep attractiveness in it self , sometimes a woman's journey defines her character and when your with them if they let go enough you can almost taste it when your vibrations resignate together . It's hot as fuck !

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have a big belly, never had kids but I do have loads of stretch marks.....I wear a bikini on the beach and I am more than happy to go naked anywhere.....no one stares at me so you will be fine.

I think a lot of the time it isn't what anyone else thinks about you but how you think about you - if you can get past that, maybe take a big deep breath and then go out and strut your stuff

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I have a big belly, never had kids but I do have loads of stretch marks.....I wear a bikini on the beach and I am more than happy to go naked anywhere.....no one stares at me so you will be fine.

I think a lot of the time it isn't what anyone else thinks about you but how you think about you - if you can get past that, maybe take a big deep breath and then go out and strut your stuff "

Indeed too right. I helped a friend get over her body image issues with her belly etc so much so she goes to nudist beaches alot now! Again fellow nudists like me dont stare at her just accept her and her body for who she is xx

Reply privately

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Im toning my body ive lost weight im bordering now on a size 14. So im just going to tone up my weight loss, esp my tum. Its not fat but just needs toning

An im toning my bum, legs.thighs an since the weightloss an doing step aerobics again, im getting more an mmore flexable in the bedroom dept

Can get in better positions so it helps in the sex dept too

im loving my new body an the flexability too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Real women have curves

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some one once told me how to get rid of my stomach stretch marks from having 2 babies and I said no thanks...I earnt them and am proud of them!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a wibble wobble mummy tummy. I'm always self conscious of it. Thanks to all for the nice comments on them! X

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I'm a mum and have no problem wearing a bikini.

Oh wait, I actually put some work in to look good instead of moaning about it

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Only if the person concerned was making a song and dance about it. It seriously wouldn't bother me but the drama, would.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a mum and have no problem wearing a bikini.

Oh wait, I actually put some work in to look good instead of moaning about it "

and dosent it show! Well done you! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

as I see it its yummy mummy tummy day lol

Reply privately

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Personally it doesn't bother me at all and I don't think ladies should worry.

It's a bit like me being a slap head - yes a full mane of hair may well be sexy as is a Jess Ennis stomach.... But for most women a slap head doesn't take anything away and nor does a mum tum. There's loads of other things guys will find really attractive about you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

mummy tummys as well as stretch marks are in my opinion like medals . You women earnt them they dont put me off at all and never have

be proud of your tiger stripes ladys

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done you!

Sadly it's nigh on impossible to get rid of mine, no matter how much work. The only way for me to get a flat tummy now is surgery

Reply privately

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

I (MrK) love them. They are so soft to touch and feel great against my lips.

I'd prefer a lady with one to without one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol the normal rules of this site apply here. The fact of the matter is men need to say the right thing, where as women don't have too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How unhelpful.

No matter how much exercise some women do, their skin will never shrink back. The only way to help them is surgery. How nice of you to smirk at their misfortune.

Reply privately

By *ippingrugbyboyMan
over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

I think if you get on then it does not matter how you look

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wud consider that one of the ultimate signs of a real woman"

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate my mummy tummy and it puts me off meeting as well as I don't feel comfortable getting naked

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident she is sexy!!

Reply privately

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

"I hate my mummy tummy and it puts me off meeting as well as I don't feel comfortable getting naked "

Do try not to let it make you feel like that x

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

[Removed by poster at 12/01/16 16:38:49]

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Don't worry,no matter how awful you look there will always be a guy on fab to tell you how stunning, amazing, goddess like you are

Reply privately

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Lol the normal rules of this site apply here. The fact of the matter is men need to say the right thing, where as women don't have too."

Utter garbage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol the normal rules of this site apply here. The fact of the matter is men need to say the right thing, where as women don't have too.

Utter garbage."

Really

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have one and its pretty bad, not had problems getting meets. I do tend to show them before we meet just incase.

Also all the guys ive met have wanted to meet again so its not that much of a turn off for some. But its not for everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not always about exercise. Alot of womens tummys stretch so much they are left with extra skin that can only be removed with surgery.

Reply privately

By *lectricSensationMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I kind of like a little extra on my women, more to love! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a mummy tummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry,no matter how awful you look there will always be a guy on fab to tell you how stunning, amazing, goddess like you are "

Ouch!!! Has some one annoyed you today??

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Don't worry,no matter how awful you look there will always be a guy on fab to tell you how stunning, amazing, goddess like you are "

Well it's heartwarming to see all us ladies sticking together

Well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wear your bikini sweetie, 80% of others on the beach will be thinking exactly the same as you and worrying who is staring at them. Be proud of who you are xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate getting naked and wearing certain clothes now. Do you ladys that have the same problem as me wear bikinis on hols ? Im going away soon and just want to get my bikini on but iv put on weight since i last worn one and had baby dont want people staring

Wear your bikini sweetie, 80% of others on the beach will be thinking exactly the same as you and worrying who is staring at them. Be proud of who you are xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

A x"

ive also had 3 sections, i hate my stomach with a passion and it most certainly does not make me a real women as has been suggested on the thread

the top and bottom of it is though you can not have your stomach muacles cut open that many times and expect them to act normally so i just accept this is how i am now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good for you.

Whilst I'm sure your logic applies to some it won't apply to all so it's nice to see a little bit empathy....

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Said it before, confidence is better than any body shape for me. If you are confident in yourself, despite your self perceived flaws, then that's the sexiest thing in my books.

B

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman "

How ridiculous

Reply privately

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

Ladies come in all shapes and sizes mummy tummies are that way for natural reasons where as us blokes who have bigger bellies that is just down to poor lifestyle /diet for the majority . So to all you ladies them mummy tummies are sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mummy tummy work well with a,dad bod

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would have to say they are part of you, if I got on with you I wouldn't mind at all. The person is more important to me than your looks.

Reply privately

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

I'm proud of mine - only 2 weeks out and its proof I did something that was supposed to be impossible.

I'm planning on getting back into shape once I get the green light from the doctor but that's for me and I didn't exactly have a six pack pre-baby anyway - just want to lose the weight and hopefully tone up a bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

after 4 kids mildred is getting a bit of a mummys tummy, we love to sunbathe naked and the all over tan certainly makes her feel more comfortable and more sexier about herself,

also at clubs getting compliments from guys makes her feel good too,

nothing wrong with them for me, its part of life

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate my tummy. ...

I hate looking down at it when i sit down and it sort of rests on my thighs a little

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Well I have one of those overhang stretchmarked tummies and I have never had kids. I'll ignore the implication that that makes me less of a 'real' woman and just get on with being like most people who have bits they like and bits they don't. I'm comfortable in myself regardless and if self-consciousness ever gets the better of me I'll bung on some nice lingerie or get so into what I'm doing with someone I forget all about it.

Reply privately

By *romiscuous PrincessWoman
over a year ago

Valleys

A x"

I'll double that thank you...I've had a c section so my stomach is far from toned and always very conscious about it...but it's nice to see positive comments on this thread as it will give all is ladies who have mummy tummies a little less to worry or obsess over xxx

Reply privately

By *herrygrayCouple
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Men should look at a girl's eyes first and see whats inside and should never judge any single aspect. Whether or not they fancy the girl, has in my experience, got more to do with the all round person. Cherry has had 2 children but is still as sexy as she ever was. It's not what you have but how you deal with it, if I may say, G

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I have one of those overhang stretchmarked tummies and I have never had kids. I'll ignore the implication that that makes me less of a 'real' woman and just get on with being like most people who have bits they like and bits they don't. I'm comfortable in myself regardless and if self-consciousness ever gets the better of me I'll bung on some nice lingerie or get so into what I'm doing with someone I forget all about it."

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

A x

I'll double that thank you...I've had a c section so my stomach is far from toned and always very conscious about it...but it's nice to see positive comments on this thread as it will give all is ladies who have mummy tummies a little less to worry or obsess over xxx"

N had a c section in November for our little lad. I still find her as sexy as the day we met. So hold your heads high ladies. X

B

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Sign of a real woman "

So women without them are fake?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another c section here, although being perfectly honest whilst it will never be flat or toned as a result, my stomach could be smaller but I love living too much. I like eating out, I like nice wine, I like treats ... I'm greedy in all aspects of life (it's why we are here lol)

Basically I've come to accept how I look, and recognise that at my age I am probably in the majority (ie wobbly bits) rather than the minority so my stomach shouldn't come as a surprise. Plus there is safety in numbers

As someone said, confidence is everything!!

Reply privately

By *xnew2thisxxCouple
over a year ago

holywell

I love this post ... it's making me more confident getting my mummy tummy out I always try to hide it !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had a c section and 2 natural births, my body is far from perfect, but it is a small price to pay for having 3 beautiful children.

Life is too short to worry over such things in my opinion

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm nearly 50, I'm not ever going to have Kate Moss's figure. I am aware of my belly, but when playing I do tend to forget about it because not one man has ever commented.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had a c section and 2 natural births, my body is far from perfect, but it is a small price to pay for having 3 beautiful children.

Life is too short to worry over such things in my opinion "

Well said that woman!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry,no matter how awful you look there will always be a guy on fab to tell you how stunning, amazing, goddess like you are

Well it's heartwarming to see all us ladies sticking together

Well done "

let's hope some men go more for personality than appearance.

Not everyone has the time or support to be able to work out; some are lone parents, some work, some look after their children, some do all three. Not everyone's circumstances,situations and reasons are the same, so before belittling people and being so judgemental, look at it through the perspective of others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All you lovely ladies should love the body you're in, whether it's saggy, marked, toned, scared, round, flat etc... It is who we are and if we love it who gives a flying hoots what anyone else thinks. Most can see beyond what they're looking at, which is something great that we are able to do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm paranoid about my mummy tummy but I'm doing g something g about it. 3 stone so far and hopefully another 3 to go. I'm sure I'll still have a bit of a tummy but I'm sure I can cope with that. Happy days

Reply privately

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Exactly true. I have 5 babies yet there's women out there with none that are 'podgier' and 'stretchmarkier' (for want of better phrases!) than me who've neber had a pregnancy.

Look at Marilyn Monroe! She was wobbly in all the right places. Yum yum xx"

Couldn't resist a peak at your pics.... are you serious you've had 5 babies ..... Your in amazing shape

Anna xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

No number of protein shakes or hours in the gym will get rid an ugly soul

Shame

Reply privately

By *DofHertsMan
over a year ago

near bishops stortford

A perfect woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

No number of protein shakes or hours in the gym will get rid an ugly soul

Shame

"

To be honest a 'mummy tummy' has nothing to do with weight

You can weigh 8 stone and still have a saggy belly

Some peoples skin is just more elastic than others, also depends in the type of delivery you have

I know plenty of women who excerise but still had a saggy tummy and complain about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

How unhelpful.

No matter how much exercise some women do, their skin will never shrink back. The only way to help them is surgery. How nice of you to smirk at their misfortune. "

totally agree ..oh to be so perfect !

Reply privately

over a year ago

mine doest bother me now too much - but i think a lot of it is how you have been treated - my ex the man who gave me the kids used to say i was obese and wobbled when i walked - gave me such a complex - the guy i met after him said he wished he had given me the belly as it was part of who i was - so different

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mummy Tummys don't put me off at all. I like to kiss them. It's a sign of mature womanhood and that is very sexy.

Reply privately

By *1234Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I love them

Reply privately

over a year ago

How unhelpful.

No matter how much exercise some women do, their skin will never shrink back. The only way to help them is surgery. How nice of you to smirk at their misfortune.

totally agree ..oh to be so perfect ! "

Well if that's what folk call perfect I'll stay the way I am thank you lol

Reply privately

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

I was big and overweight before my 3 children, but since my 3rd iv lost 3 stone and not by trying or excercise..... But have now been left with a wobbly tummy from dramatic weight loss!!

I get very paronoid so I tend to wear little dresses when we goto clubs to hide it

J xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this really how you feel? How do you explain porn featuring heavier women? Of course there are men who truly enjoy sex with larger women. It isn't all just a show to get laid. If I weren't lazy at the moment I would get the statistics on keyword searches on porn sites that prove that men find larger women sexual appealing.

Sometimes I wonder if thinner women feel the need to say stuff like this because they don't like the amount of appreciation shown for larger women on this site.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry,no matter how awful you look there will always be a guy on fab to tell you how stunning, amazing, goddess like you are

Is this really how you feel? How do you explain porn featuring heavier women? Of course there are men who truly enjoy sex with larger women. It isn't all just a show to get laid. If I weren't lazy at the moment I would get the statistics on keyword searches on porn sites that prove that men find larger women sexual appealing.

Sometimes I wonder if thinner women feel the need to say stuff like this because they don't like the amount of appreciation shown for larger women on this site.

-Courtney "

I thought the thread was about saggy belly's after child birth not fat women

Women of all sizes have loose skin after having kids

Reply privately

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

If a women is a little bit loose around the tummy then I am fine with that. Personally, however, I am put off by significant amounts of loose skin or 'mummy tummy'

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Women of all sizes have loose skin after having kids "

Sorry, yes you're right. I should have said women with saggy bellies, not larger women. Apologies. My point still stands, though it shold have been bether worded.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

sometimes straight and far away doesnt bother us at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally prefer them to a rock hard midrift of a young man-esque female. Theres a lot of women at my gym that have skinny waists and wear the crop tops..look all long and gangly...and for some reason they remind me of rodney trotter...

Reply privately

over a year ago

And after giving birth and more often than not tearing a lot if muscle in that area its not really something that can be judged easily.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a mum Tum

also covered in stretch marks

It was an issue but I've overcome it my own way!

Hasn't stopped me meeting but they've al been warned ans shown it before hand and it's not stopped me

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I hate mine. No matter my weight it never seems to look any better..I'm very paranoid about it.

However someone once told me that it was beautiful. It gave life and was a very important part of who I am and a reminder of what an amazing thing i can do.

He then proceeded to kiss it. He was the first man in years not to just ignore it..He held my hands as he delicately kissed it all over. I cried. I was uncomfortable and awkward yet at the same time made to feel more special than ever.

While I always worry.I'll never forget his words or actions.

It's so much easier to believe bad stuff about yourself than to accept a compliment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Sorry, yes you're right. I should have said women with saggy bellies, not larger women. Apologies. My point still stands, though it shold have been bether worded.

-Courtney "

Why is she being attacked for her point of _iew?

Look we can't all have the same opinions.

I'm no white knight. But all the guys will say nice positive things. It's boring

But if someone disagrees with the mob... You guys get your torches and pitchforks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is really no need for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

I'm no white knight. But all the guys will say nice positive things. It's boring

But if someone disagrees with the mob... You guys get your torches and pitchforks. "

She can disagree. I don't have a pitchfork and I didn't attack her. I think there are nicer ways of disagreeing. Plenty of people said they don't like it, but they weren't mean about it.

And I can have my opinion, too.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

But if someone disagrees with the mob... You guys get your torches and pitchforks.

She can disagree. I don't have a pitchfork and I didn't attack her. I think there are nicer ways of disagreeing. Plenty of people said they don't like it, but they weren't mean about it.

-Courtney "

Honesty and meanness are sometimes confused.

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I hate mine. No matter my weight it never seems to look any better..I'm very paranoid about it.

However someone once told me that it was beautiful. It gave life and was a very important part of who I am and a reminder of what an amazing thing i can do.

He then proceeded to kiss it. He was the first man in years not to just ignore it..He held my hands as he delicately kissed it all over. I cried. I was uncomfortable and awkward yet at the same time made to feel more special than ever.

While I always worry.I'll never forget his words or actions.

It's so much easier to believe bad stuff about yourself than to accept a compliment.

"

He was a good man for doing so xx I do that too as part of intimacy its about acknowledging everything that makes the other person them xx We all have in our heads what makes the perfect man or woman and when our bodies dont conform to this we are hard on ourselves xx Im not perfect my biggest flaw is my bum but others say its sexy and lovely so i accept it xxx I guess we are all not used to having those areas complimented xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

Honesty and meanness are sometimes confused. "

Really? "No matter how awful you look..." is honesty and not mean? Aside from it being a matter of opinion and therefore subjective, when coupled with her other comment, I think it's just mean. You can disagree.

And as I said, people throughout the thread have said they don't like mummy tummy, just as people have said they do. So there isn't a "mob." It's just that no one said it quite like that.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But if someone disagrees with the mob... You guys get your torches and pitchforks. "

If you look at her first comment, I think there was no need for her to say what she did. Implying that those with a "mum tum" have it because they can't be bothered to put work in to toning it and instead sit moaning.

Then implying that if a man calls you attractive on here they are probably lying if you look awful (not sure whos _iewpoint of awful). Whilst we know many men will lie, it doesn't mean all will. So if someone has confidence issues why should they be made not to feel worthy because they don't feel they are and then ignore the comments said to them, because it's just to get them in to bed. Ones definition of "awful" is not the same as another.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you look at her first comment, I think there was no need for her to say what she did. Implying that those with a "mum tum" have it because they can't be bothered to put work in to toning it and instead sit moaning.

Then implying that if a man calls you attractive on here they are probably lying if you look awful (not sure whos _iewpoint of awful). Whilst we know many men will lie, it doesn't mean all will. So if someone has confidence issues why should they be made not to feel worthy because they don't feel they are and then ignore the comments said to them, because it's just to get them in to bed. Ones definition of "awful" is not the same as another. "

I stand corrected.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

Really? "No matter how awful you look..." is honesty and not mean? Aside from it being a matter of opinion and therefore subjective, when coupled with her other comment, I think it's just mean. You can disagree.

And as I said, people throughout the thread have said they don't like mummy tummy, just as people have said they do. So there isn't a "mob." It's just that no one said it quite like that.

-Courtney "

Ok now I see your point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney

-Courtney "

You can be honest in a tactful way and honest in a I don't give a shit about your feelings way

If somebody asked me how they looked I wouldnt dream of saying who cares no matter how awful you look somebody will want you, to me that's not an answer that's ment as honest but not mean, replies like that are only ment to hurt people's feeling

But for those who don't care about others crack on no matter how mean you are somebody will still want you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Then implying that if a man calls you attractive on here they are probably lying if you look awful (not sure whos _iewpoint of awful). Whilst we know many men will lie, it doesn't mean all will. So if someone has confidence issues why should they be made not to feel worthy because they don't feel they are and then ignore the comments said to them, because it's just to get them in to bed. Ones definition of "awful" is not the same as another. "

Said it way better then I could have done

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not so much about what others think. If you are not happy with yourself, no amount of comments will convince you otherwise..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think that part is extremely beautiful. Sexy even.x

And have always very much preferred that kindve woman. Think other ladies are beautiful too. But this is def my fave.xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some one once told me how to get rid of my stomach stretch marks from having 2 babies and I said no thanks...I earnt them and am proud of them!! "

There's pretty much no way to get rid of them.

Acting quickly can reduce them but they're never going to go once they've scarred.

On a side note I've never met a woman with more extensive stretch marks than me :p

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah I see this weeks Mum Tum thread is going well I look forwards to next weeks!

Reply privately

By *ixterMan
over a year ago

leeds

I think it's awful, totally puts me off

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I'd like to apologise for my comments on this thread yesterday.

I'm very badly depressed right now, I hate myself, so I make nasty comments to reaffirm that and make other people hate me too.

I am struggling but I am going to get help, sorry if i upset anyone. it was totally uncalled for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate mine. Makes me feel so uncomfortable when I'm naked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Certainly the sign of a real woman and I must admit quite sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to apologise for my comments on this thread yesterday.

I'm very badly depressed right now, I hate myself, so I make nasty comments to reaffirm that and make other people hate me too.

I am struggling but I am going to get help, sorry if i upset anyone. it was totally uncalled for. "

A lot of people on here suffer with depression

They don't feel the need to try and make others feel bad about themselves

I hope you aren't trying to use it as a pathetic excuse because you have realised how stupid you made yourself look

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah I see this weeks Mum Tum thread is going well I look forwards to next weeks! "

I resisted the temptation this time

Reply privately

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I am struggling but I am going to get help, sorry if i upset anyone. it was totally uncalled for.

I hope you aren't trying to use it as a pathetic excuse because you have realised how stupid you made yourself look "

It doesnt affect everybody in the same way. I held up my hand and admitted i was wrong and apologised, I cant do much more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you aren't trying to use it as a pathetic excuse because you have realised how stupid you made yourself look "

Everyone makes mistakes. I don't think it matters 'why', it was a nice apology. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've got my baby flap as I call it. Nothing I can do about it as had 4 sections and the muscles have been cut. Ive learnt to love it. I'm body confident and I think that comes across in my pics and meets. Although I'm trying to lose one or 2 pounds after Christmas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you aren't trying to use it as a pathetic excuse because you have realised how stupid you made yourself look

It doesnt affect everybody in the same way. I held up my hand and admitted i was wrong and apologised, I cant do much more. "

Hope you manage to sort yourself out if that is what you want to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kangaroo pouches/mum overhang Do they put men off ? Or do men see women for who they are and the good time they can have

Certainly the sign of a real woman and I must admit quite sexy"

Why is a woman without one not real? Lots of women can carry a baby full term but not show at all and therefore won't have the baby belly that some of us have, that doesn't make them any less of a woman does it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am struggling but I am going to get help, sorry if i upset anyone. it was totally uncalled for. "

Thankyou and good luck with your issues x

Reply privately

over a year ago

How unhelpful.

No matter how much exercise some women do, their skin will never shrink back. The only way to help them is surgery. How nice of you to smirk at their misfortune. "

Exactly what this lady said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't like mine, to me nothing worse than wearing a figure hugging dress and a bulge out the front and am uncomfortable with being on all fours as the skin hangs down. However I do wear a bikini because I was going to Turkey and decided that nobody else would notice or care. Even walked out of the holiday complex to have breakfast at the cafe next door wearing it.

As to getting rid of it, not all of us can afford a gym membership, would rather spend my money on something far more important

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thankyou and good luck with your issues x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good on you. Well said. I hope that you are able to overcome your struggles. The forum community is very giving and helpful to those with depression, if you are looking for support.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play for admitting that. It's not easy.

I genuinely wish you well and you get the help you need.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No worries.

Sorry to read that you are suffering. Depression is horrible thing. Really hope you start to see an improvement soon xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play for admitting that. It's not easy.

I genuinely wish you well and you get the help you need. "

Reply privately

By *onesal20Couple
over a year ago

North East England

I have a bit of a mummy tummy now.....but unfortunately I am the dad!

Less eating out on company expenses needed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

When my partner first had her baby belly and marksto the point where her belly button is all out of shape. I admit I didnt find her attractive. But I look at myself and think what right do I have to judge.

Now I love to see that extra bit on a woman.

Some women are able to have children and go back perfectly flat tummys others are not so. I was used to seeing my mother go to the bathroom nude and saw her baby belly so it doesnt bother me.

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I was always very she of my mummy tummy but as I've met people now I'm starting to not care anymore.

Seems the only person that had a issue with it was me xxxxxx

Reply privately

By *exy Man123Man
over a year ago

london

Completely agree. Had a lil look and your gorgeous. Lovely lil bum aswell. #obviouslyanAssMan

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Wish mine was the result of a mummy tummy, but it isn't. ....walked around with a football sized tumour for years, didn't realise until I was rushed into hospital in excruciating pain. Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I found over time in swinging and talking to different people. Women need to realise that is men don't always like the super model woman. I know myself I love a real woman with curves, it's more personality than anything that gets me going. But prefer curvy than stick thin.

Be proud of your body and forget what the media says.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

I agree with that about accepting the bad comments easier than the compliments

I get a fair few good and bad but have learnt to deal with the rough and smooth

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's a brave thing to do and shows a high level of emotional intelligence. You also have great photos *he said White knightly*

Reply privately

over a year ago

love bellies

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

No clue have two kids, wife has no such belly of either and neither did ex from first two.

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's not just women that think this way I know a few men. My bf has a bit of a gut. I wouldn't exactly call him fat but he's big. He's also lost a little hair.

He was very self concious aswell untill he started getting a bit of attention off females at a club.

Of course being a man he know thinks yes gods gift.

From what I've seen in the swinging world so far is most people have a issue with there body's but over time relise nobody cares. It's certainly helped my self esteem a lot xxxxx

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Ironically my gut grew for each kid, so I guess I drew the short straw lol. But it's all good, belly is shrinking in gym and I'm not the one who has to look at me.

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Ironically my gut grew for each kid, so I guess I drew the short straw lol. But it's all good, belly is shrinking in gym and I'm not the one who has to look at me."

You look fab in your pictures xxxxx

Reply privately

By *rRetourMan
over a year ago

T.Wells

I am a big fan of the yummy mummy....they tend to be well aware of their phyicality, mental ability to explore their erotic meanderings, and whether c-section or vaginal delivery matters not a jot!!

Reply privately

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

mummy tummy = yummy

Love stoking mummy tummies at local swinging spa venue - some ladies offer up their mummy tummies to be stroked (just as I offer myself to be stroked by ladies I know love furry males).

Reply privately

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Get stuck in. Don't you worry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be proud of your mummy tummy! !! I have a fat vagina hahaha (truestory) and I love it everyone is beautiful in there own way

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Be proud of your mummy tummy! !! I have a fat vagina hahaha (truestory) and I love it everyone is beautiful in there own way "

And your gorgeous xxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Be proud of your mummy tummy! !! I have a fat vagina hahaha (truestory) and I love it everyone is beautiful in there own way "

love fat vaginas

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Be proud of your mummy tummy! !! I have a fat vagina hahaha (truestory) and I love it everyone is beautiful in there own way

And your gorgeous xxxxxx"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Be proud of your mummy tummy! !! I have a fat vagina hahaha (truestory) and I love it everyone is beautiful in there own way

love fat vaginas"

Hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

love fat vaginas

Hahaha "

add me

Reply privately

over a year ago

A real woman. A lady with a amazing body I say. Love it message me allx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'll fit in well on here xxx I'd not be one bit cconcerned, curvy it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do love a mummy tummy

Reply privately

By *limaxinnylonCouple
over a year ago

CHESTER

I have had two kids and quite lucky in the tummy department but I never liked my legs which Jon thinks are one of the most attractive parts about me which has made me a lot more confident. I think women are so judgemental on their own bodies..... Classic example think of 3 things that you think are great on your best mate.... Then think of three for yourself. So easy to compliment someone else but you can't see it for yourself!!! The sexiest ladies are those happy in their own skin no matter what their size.... be proud of your body it's the only one you have and believe me there will be guys and girls checking you out every day you walkdown the street

Jayne xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have had two kids and quite lucky in the tummy department but I never liked my legs which Jon thinks are one of the most attractive parts about me which has made me a lot more confident. I think women are so judgemental on their own bodies..... Classic example think of 3 things that you think are great on your best mate.... Then think of three for yourself. So easy to compliment someone else but you can't see it for yourself!!! The sexiest ladies are those happy in their own skin no matter what their size.... be proud of your body it's the only one you have and believe me there will be guys and girls checking you out every day you walkdown the street

Jayne xx"

Yer - your hot x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman

We are all real women!!!

Except for the men pretending "

You are definitely a real woman. A beautiful, real woman xx

Reply privately

By *ooneyCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Yummy mummy tummies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman

We are all real women!!!

You are definitely a real woman. A beautiful, real woman xx"

What women are not real women? This has always confused me. What makes one woman more real than another?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman

We are all real women!!!

What women are not real women? This has always confused me. What makes one woman more real than another?"

I'm real.....i said so.....and so did others. They verified me and everything

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sign of a real woman

We are all real women!!!

What women are not real women? This has always confused me. What makes one woman more real than another?"

I've commented further up on someone's thread regarding this and am still waiting for him or any man to say why they think a woman with a tummy is real as opposed to a woman who doesn't. Guess they can't answer it

Reply privately