Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Regular fuckbuddy for nsa meets...Not as easy to find anymore

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im looking for 1 regular fuckbuddy for regular fun banter and meets, once upon a time this was quite easy to achieve, but ever since returning to fab after a couple of years sabbatical shall we say, im finding this increasingly difficult, as there seems to be a vast number of....dare i say it WIERDOS now. So if any ladies within the north east want to atleast chat, flirt or even have some fun banter then a hello is all it takes to start. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"im looking for 1 regular fuckbuddy for regular fun banter and meets, once upon a time this was quite easy to achieve, but ever since returning to fab after a couple of years sabbatical shall we say, im finding this increasingly difficult, as there seems to be a vast number of....dare i say it WIERDOS now. So if any ladies within the north east want to atleast chat, flirt or even have some fun banter then a hello is all it takes to start. x "

Indeed, there are so many more of those darned weirdos who don't fit your preferences.

We belong to that category.

On the whole, we prefer people to use a less insulting label, such as non-conformist or alternative. It might also be the case that others feel the same way or it might not. We do feel that open-mindedness is a positive quality and one to be admired, especially on a site such as this.

over a year ago

Popcorn please.... chip chip chip...or was that a block

over a year ago

I didn't get past the...

'here to kill time'

opening sentence of your profile.. But I'm going to hazard a guess it's all close up cock pics... I don't think that will get you a regular fb..Maybe rethink profile

Post new Message to Thread