Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Recognised from Face Pics

Jump to newest

By *helsea_Powell OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bradford

Turns me on so much having them on my profile, the thought that someone could recognise me makes me so horny.... BUT if someone actually did, id be mortified lol

anyone ever been caught out?

Bonnie xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I was. From a mate of my son.

over a year ago

"Yes I was. From a mate of my son. "

Now i find that a turn on ur sons mate looking at pics of u bein fucked

over a year ago

We saw one lovley lady off our estate on here. Said hiya and went out for a drink no point been shy lol

over a year ago

Bradford

"Yes I was. From a mate of my son. "

oh wow. did he message you on here? or address it face to face? i se ur pics ar still up so it clearly didnt bother you. thats like ultimate fantasy, finding mates mum on here!! x

over a year ago

Like the other lady said no point being shy. It came up in a chat we had. At the house. He messaged me by pm. And I replied. Get your cock out and meet u on the stairs

over a year ago

Bradford

"Like the other lady said no point being shy. It came up in a chat we had. At the house. He messaged me by pm. And I replied. Get your cock out and meet u on the stairs "

well im not gonna lie that sounds incredible. how old is he?

iv had a few people i know message me but so far nobody has realised who i am. maybe its a bit different as a guy dressing as a girl - the risk is so sexy but so scary! x

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Like the other lady said no point being shy. It came up in a chat we had. At the house. He messaged me by pm. And I replied. Get your cock out and meet u on the stairs "

Now that's flipping horny. Lucky you xx

over a year ago

He's 19. And it was. He had it out on the stairs. I waked up and went so u found me lol. I said nothing else just sucked him off

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/16 12:20:32]

over a year ago

"He's 19. And it was. He had it out on the stairs. I waked up and went so u found me lol. I said nothing else just sucked him off "

Not gonna lie, that just gave me a hardon lol

over a year ago

I've seen a good friend on here as his face pic is up. He doesn't know about me and I intend on keeping it that way!

over a year ago

The female half of a couple I've been chatting with thinks she recognises me from school and I get the feeling she doesn't want to meet anymore

over a year ago

"He's 19. And it was. He had it out on the stairs. I waked up and went so u found me lol. I said nothing else just sucked him off

Not gonna lie, that just gave me a hardon lol "

It did him too. Shame it didn't last. He shot quick

over a year ago

"He's 19. And it was. He had it out on the stairs. I waked up and went so u found me lol. I said nothing else just sucked him off

It did him too. Shame it didn't last. He shot quick "

Lol to be fair I don't think I would last that long either lol that's like the ultimate teenage fantasy, getting with your mates hot mum lol that's what dreams are made of lol

over a year ago

Hi Jane, not sure if you know me but I`m a mate of your sons too, how you going today

over a year ago

Yes. My old girl guide leader (who's also my mates dad!)

over a year ago

"Turns me on so much having them on my profile, the thought that someone could recognise me makes me so horny.... BUT if someone actually did, id be mortified lol

Bonnie xx "

Me too. I've just started showing my face on here and don't really care if I'm caught out. Still a turn on knowing lads who see me out in Manchester might recognise me off here!

over a year ago

Not by someone I already know but from someone on here who I'd never spoken to or messaged before. My face pic was only public for an hour if I recall correctly. It did shake me up a bit as I really didn't expect to be recognized or remembered, which was rather foolish of me

over a year ago

"Yes. My old girl guide leader (who's also my mates dad!)"

mmmmmm

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"Turns me on so much having them on my profile, the thought that someone could recognise me makes me so horny.... BUT if someone actually did, id be mortified lol

Bonnie xx

Me too. I've just started showing my face on here and don't really care if I'm caught out. Still a turn on knowing lads who see me out in Manchester might recognise me off here! "

Definate `approach in the ladies` material ....... would snog your face off

over a year ago

Bonnie xx

Me too. I've just started showing my face on here and don't really care if I'm caught out. Still a turn on knowing lads who see me out in Manchester might recognise me off here!

Definate `approach in the ladies` material ....... would snog your face off "

Make that a FFF threesome!

over a year ago

Bonnie xx

Definate `approach in the ladies` material ....... would snog your face off "

Nice add me lol

over a year ago

I found a mate on here.. found out his cock is massive too. Total turn on. One day i will have a shot lol

over a year ago

Bonnie xx

Make that a FFF threesome! "

Squeeze an m in?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

We were recognised in the chatroom which I suppose is highly likely anyway.

over a year ago

Bradford

Soooo many sexy stories!! Keep em coming :p

over a year ago

See I don't find it a turn on but I'm not ashamed of what I do. I have stopped going to my local club as my sons friends go and no way would I cross that line. But that's as far as I worry.

over a year ago

Bradford

"See I don't find it a turn on but I'm not ashamed of what I do. I have stopped going to my local club as my sons friends go and no way would I cross that line. But that's as far as I worry. "

Wow you're not shy at all are you?! Great pics xxx

over a year ago

"See I don't find it a turn on but I'm not ashamed of what I do. I have stopped going to my local club as my sons friends go and no way would I cross that line. But that's as far as I worry. "

You ever thought they go to see you?

over a year ago

Bonnie xx

Nice add me lol"

Lol!!!!

over a year ago

"I found a mate on here.. found out his cock is massive too. Total turn on. One day i will have a shot lol"

Brilliant!!!

over a year ago

We have spotted a few people that we know on here. Would never contact them as it's not fair on them so we just block and move on. Would love to receive a message from someone that recognises us though

By *ave mesmersMan
over a year ago

dudley

My gf was recognised by one of her pupils

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Nobody has ever said so, but it's possible.

To see them, they're on here too and I'm not ashamed of my sexuality so I don't worry too much. Not that my face photos are public at the moment, other than as my avatar, but I make them public sometimes.

over a year ago

Women here I got recognised and of all the people it's my mum lol she was fine with it so all good hehe

over a year ago

We were recognised in a club without the person ever having seen our face pics, said he knew us from another club but that wasn't possible it was only or second ever club visit and we'd never been to the club mentioned

over a year ago

"We were recognised in a club without the person ever having seen our face pics, said he knew us from another club but that wasn't possible it was only or second ever club visit and we'd never been to the club mentioned "

.... stalker....

over a year ago

Ive found lots on here over the years, ex brother in law, old school friends etc.

over a year ago

"My gf was recognised by one of her pupils"

Oops

over a year ago

I have been recognised and approached by 3 different guys in my gym

over a year ago

noones ssid anything to me if they have...

over a year ago

Yup.

A guy messaged me telling me he saw me on a team and spend the journey staring at my ass.

I knew he was telling the truth when he pointed out my crutches... An odd experience.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Recognised someone from their wig at a club and chatted.

She sent me a message later in the week asking me to turn around. Confused I turned around and there she was sitting on the train seat behind me!

Been playmates ever since!

By *entleman IrishMan
over a year ago

Birmingham & London

Ouch!

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Ouch!"

Funny you say that, she is a dab hand with a flogger and ball gag

over a year ago

My mom found me on another website.

Then she wanted to send me to a therapist, thinking I had a sex addiction.

over a year ago

Not going to lie. That's the hottest thing I've heard in a long time... Lucky guy

over a year ago

There's one if my friend from school on here. It'd be a joyous day if she hit me up :P

over a year ago

Face pic Friday! Sent a face pic to a couple almost 100 miles away. Got a message back saying 'Well hello (my full name) Aren't you looking well.'

Turned out to be neighbours from nearly 10 years ago!

over a year ago

I've spotted many on here, more so now I've moved back to my hometown after 7 years...

Doesn't bother me if I'm recognised (and I have been) as we are all on here for fun!

over a year ago

I was recognised in my previous job by a local couple many years ago who said nothing then but did send me a message in chat room once saying "i know who you are and where you work" which scared me a bit but they were just joking around and we did actually meet up and play

over a year ago

"Yes. My old girl guide leader (who's also my mates dad!)"

Only bloody you!!

over a year ago

I have recognised a couple of girls from my school days on here, spoke with one, didn't arrange a meet as she got in a relationship..bad timing! Would love to of met up. One of my neighbours is also on here but I don't find her attractive and then there's a guy from work who I've seen on here.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd be horrified if people recognised me from my avatar.

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

I recognised a couple that I know, I'd love to contact them but a bit close to home

because they look like fun

By *onesal20Couple
over a year ago

North East England

We were messaged by a guy Al used to work with, recognised a guy from school as his profile pic is also on Facebook, and have met two couples who work for the same company and had loads of mutual work friends, but we didn't know each other

Would have been mortified to have hooked up with people we knew originally, but wouldn't bother us now. Oh also spotted a guy who is married to Jens friend

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We have spotted mt cousin on here, and had other people recognise us. People have said that they have seen us in Morrisons, or we popped into an O2 store once and the sales assistant messaged later that day.

By *onesal20Couple
over a year ago

North East England

[Removed by poster at 13/01/16 09:09:27]

over a year ago

Holy shit, that's a new wank fantasy born! Lucky lad.

over a year ago

Luckily no xx

over a year ago

"Yes. My old girl guide leader (who's also my mates dad!)

Only bloody you!!"

Hi brother. Love you xx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Wouldn't bother us if they did, as hard to be embarrassed when they are on here too. Never had anyone mention it though, other than odd kik message saying they saw us in area.

over a year ago

Not gonna lie, that just gave me a hardon lol "

So horny

over a year ago

Our first club time, we were nervous at the bar and one of H's customers walked in. For a few mins it was a bit tense. Then no one acts as if anyone knows any one and we are all good.

By *ykoCouple
over a year ago

york

We have not been recognised but a couple we had known for years recognised them from there profile photo neither of us knew we was both swingers till then laugh about it know

over a year ago

Three times.

One couple I messaged the husband I'd am old school friends.

A lady I messaged and we met up only to find out we was snogging in the pub the week before.

Third is a guy I regonise off here won't tell him though

over a year ago

Bonnie xx "

I had a message 3 days ago saying I know you from the village. I live rurally so looking at his age height and name on profile I guessed who he was too lol

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We are feeling left out ..... Never recognised anyone or been recognised that we know of !! Lol

over a year ago

Been recognised a few times but it's not exactly hard let's face it. I just smile sweetly

over a year ago

When I was on here previously I found a girl I used to go to school with, her & her husband were hosting sex parties.

I never messaged her as I wasn't sure at the time that I wanted her knowing I was on here... Wish I had now!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/16 22:51:11]

over a year ago

Yes I've had several messages that have said something all the lines of "I'm sure I've just seen you .........." And most of the time they had!

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I hope I'm never recognised on here - more than my career's worth! And yes, I know that it's a risk being here, but where's the fun in life without a few risks?!

over a year ago

I was recognised by a young lad who works at my local newsagent. I went up there shopping and this lad was smiling at me and when I got home he had sent me a message

over a year ago

Yep, Ive been messaged twice, I was once in Tesco second I was at work. They never said any thing to me at the time. I didnt know it was them. Both men with out face pics on profile. Dose not bother me. I do what I do and its a part of me. I dont advertise it but not ashamed of it.

over a year ago

"I hope I'm never recognised on here - more than my career's worth! And yes, I know that it's a risk being here, but where's the fun in life without a few risks?!"

Can you be sacked for having sex?

over a year ago

"I hope I'm never recognised on here - more than my career's worth! And yes, I know that it's a risk being here, but where's the fun in life without a few risks?!

Can you be sacked for having sex? "

If it's in the middle of the office while everyone else is trying to work then I guess so!

By *ld TomMan
over a year ago

East Lincs

I bet he did-I think most of would have at that age

over a year ago

There hasn't been a single time that we've been shopping at the local supermarket when we haven't had messages saying we have been spotted !

It's cool

By *ld TomMan
over a year ago

East Lincs

I recognised a woman at a local darts match but couldn't -think where I had seen her before, then it dawned on me -it was on fab, and regularly see her and her hubby--but never mention it.

They are on here as a couple by the way.

over a year ago

Not that we know of but we not shy and never hide what we do

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

I was nervous the very first time we at tented a club and my husband said "don't worry we don't know anybody it will be fine", next minute we bump right into my mum's friend on the stairs.... mortified wasn't the word for it... I've seen her a few times since and we laugh about it now, I even think she'd like a go at my hubby lol !!!.... by the way she's only a couple of years older than me incase you wondered !

By *ylonhunterMan
over a year ago

uk

"He's 19. And it was. He had it out on the stairs. I waked up and went so u found me lol. I said nothing else just sucked him off "

Sleep over at your gaff is it haha

over a year ago

We have often put status updates out asking if people know us and encouraging them to message but rarely happens.

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

While i've happily got face pictures on my profile, I wouldn't dare put any up in 'guy mode' - I know several people who'd be very judgemental :/

over a year ago

I've seen a few people I know, but I'd be gutted if it was the reverse. I heard non swingers talk about swingers, probably only jealous. I like my personal life just that

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

If anyone has spotted us, I think they have just hidden. Have seen a few people we know though

over a year ago

We have spotted a few people we know but have not said anything to them

over a year ago

Bradford

"While i've happily got face pictures on my profile, I wouldn't dare put any up in 'guy mode' - I know several people who'd be very judgemental :/"

Wow ur absolutely stunning! X

over a year ago

Had mine on full display on previous profile....but as a single guy I didn't see the problem.

Work know I'm on here so no worries.

Did end up with a stalker tho.... To be honest I could have just brushed her off.....but decided discretion was easier. Hence the new profile.

Anyone wants face pics just ask....I normally send with any messages anyway!

over a year ago

It's great that Fab is the kind of open-minded, equitable place where that kind of story is treated just the same across genders, I'm sure no one would bat an eye-lid if a 60 year old guy told a story about propositioning a 19 year old girl.

Not one.

over a year ago

I haven't got my face pic up, but got caught on fab by my sister and her hubby lol

By *irkby coupleCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

We organised a meet and when we turn up the guy of the other couple recognised me from work, mr didn't know who the guy was.

The guy from the other couple decided he didn't want to play anymore.

Now mr goes to work everyday wondering if he'll bump into that customer again.

over a year ago

"While i've happily got face pictures on my profile, I wouldn't dare put any up in 'guy mode' - I know several people who'd be very judgemental :/

Wow ur absolutely stunning! X"

You're not 3 bad yourself, cute ass and gorgeous in heels xx

over a year ago

Yes I've had a few blokes say they know me lol ... who cares I'm single and out having fun and so are they ... All good xx

over a year ago

Years ago when I was single and had a single girl profile but no face photos I got Roughly the following message

"Your close (under 1 km) !!! I'm rubbing my cock wearing girls pants - can I join you" -with a few attachments, cock in girls pants + face photo

It was my brother !!!! (Blocked him, and he never knew it was me - hopefully )

over a year ago

Bonnie xx "

Wait a second...you look familiar

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Bonnie xx "

I'd probably only recognise you if you have the same expressions as your face pics, and seeing as they're only when you've a cock in your mouth or up your arse I don't think you'd be bothered about me recognising you as to do so I'd have to be observing you doing what you do.

over a year ago

Bradford

Bonnie xx

Wait a second...you look familiar "

Lol ok but I think the rule is if you recognise someone you have to meet

over a year ago

Bonnie xx "

I get recognised a lot. Going shopping , on the train going to work. In work lol. Toria x

over a year ago

I was recognised on the nudist beach in the summer - not from a face pic!!!!

Also my ex's mate recognised me on chat and shopped me to my ex (we'd split two years previously). The ex turned up at work to 'discuss' my alter ego and several months of pure shite followed. If I ever see his so called mate, I will give him some polite feedback. I'm on chat a lot less now and am much more careful of hiding my face.

By *issnwtyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

I was caught out my my boyfriends mate who tgen started 2 message me

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Years ago when I was single and had a single girl profile but no face photos I got Roughly the following message

"Your close (under 1 km) !!! I'm rubbing my cock wearing girls pants - can I join you" -with a few attachments, cock in girls pants + face photo

It was my brother !!!! (Blocked him, and he never knew it was me - hopefully )"

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

It's great that Fab is the kind of open-minded, equitable place where that kind of story is treated just the same across genders, I'm sure no one would bat an eye-lid if a 60 year old guy told a story about propositioning a 19 year old girl.

Not one.

"

Yeah, great point. I'm sure the general consensus wouldn't be so favourable.

over a year ago

"Years ago when I was single and had a single girl profile but no face photos I got Roughly the following message

It was my brother !!!! (Blocked him, and he never knew it was me - hopefully )"

That must've been awkward.

over a year ago

Bradford

"I was recognised on the nudist beach in the summer - not from a face pic!!!!

Also my ex's mate recognised me on chat and shopped me to my ex (we'd split two years previously). The ex turned up at work to 'discuss' my alter ego and several months of pure shite followed. If I ever see his so called mate, I will give him some polite feedback. I'm on chat a lot less now and am much more careful of hiding my face. "

Not from face pic?! Wow they must have studied ur pics hard!! Lol

over a year ago

One lady on here I recognised as my sons dinner lady at school haven't said hi yet

over a year ago

I sometimes wonder if I should have this up front pic on profile but hey.... so what

By *nebig1ivorMan
over a year ago

Reading

I have just stumbled across my cousin's daughter on here - noticed that one of her face pics on here is the same as one of her facebook pics. She is a right little dirty minx

over a year ago

My cousins friends recognised me on here

Bit awkward

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I have just stumbled across my cousin's daughter on here - noticed that one of her face pics on here is the same as one of her facebook pics. She is a right little dirty minx "

Facebook, eh. Look at all the problems it causes

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Yup a friend of a friend's ex wife that uses the site at times recognised me here. It was no issue plus knowing each already meant we met right away and many times more

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I was once recognised out shopping. He only told me when we were next in the chatrooms. I'm not sure what I'd have done if he approached me

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I was once recognised out shopping. He only told me when we were next in the chatrooms. I'm not sure what I'd have done if he approached me"

I'm more shocked by the fact that a MAN was OUT SHOPPING!

What on earth is that all about???

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I was once recognised out shopping. He only told me when we were next in the chatrooms. I'm not sure what I'd have done if he approached me

I'm more shocked by the fact that a MAN was OUT SHOPPING!

What on earth is that all about??? "

He was probably on his way to somewhere far more interesting I expect

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I hope I'm never recognised on here - more than my career's worth! And yes, I know that it's a risk being here, but where's the fun in life without a few risks?!

Can you be sacked for having sex? "

No, probably not but my job is very much based on public reputation so work could very easily dry up!

over a year ago

I was watching a porn video and realised one of the girls was my cousin - awkward! Luckily we rarely see each other.

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple
over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

I am pretty blase aboutthe whole recognition thing and am considering making a bumper sticker "Honk if you are having a Fab day". On the other hand my lovely Butterfly is not so blase.

over a year ago

I am easily recognized and tbh it's not an issue. I have films and pics all over the interwebs lol so hey, fuck it x

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

As a decorator I was doing a very nice prim proper couple(so I thought) bedroom .. hung a very noticeable wallpaper and got well paid .. said my thanks ... few weeks later .. doing research (perving) on here I noticed the paper /bedroom and had to laugh that she seemed so cute and shy ... she was being spitroasted ....lol ....

over a year ago

I get recognised. Love it

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not bothered but it's just more hassle really, have some fabbers in my street lmao....

By *hrissyjezCouple
over a year ago

kingswinford

Yeah, one of hubby's old workmates recognised him. Highly embarrassing haha

over a year ago

Im on the stairs with my cock out - ive switched the light off just trust me im that lad from downstairs!!!

over a year ago

Ive met my old md in the jacuzzi at chams a few years ago x i would have had i not worked for him x

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I've had a few saw they recognise me "wow you seem so quiet I never realised you would be into something like this".. Obviously bull shit as I'm not quiet at all

Funny how when I say well send me a pic and I'll see if I recognise you, they can't ask they don't want people to know they are on here

Oh plus someone saw me on the train last week.. I've not been on a train since December

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"My gf was recognised by one of her pupils"

Considering your 1st 3 pics are of a black guy and the other 5 a white guy, I doubt anyone could recognise you from your pics...

Mr ddc

over a year ago

Bonnie xx

I would certainly let someone know if I saw them on here and if they wanted some fun, not a problem

Nice add me lol

Lol!!!!

"

over a year ago

If I recognised someone on here I would certainly get chatting and if it lead somewhere happy days

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/01/16 07:00:54]

over a year ago

I used to have a Twitter account in which I was recognised on. Was a really awful experience

I guess I'm quite the exhibitionist as having thousands of followers on there really turned me on but I had to remove my profile. It is awkward for me with my work but it is something that has me torn as I love showing off so much

over a year ago

The woman in front of me on the bus was on fab as I was on my way to work. She was a stunner and I bottled it, needless to say I keep looking and hopefully she will get on again ??

over a year ago

We recognised a few on here, 1 Mrs S really wanted to fuck long before Fabs. When I saw him on here, I had to tell her. The rest they say is history or a verification

over a year ago

I used to be scared of putting on face pics as I live in a very small town but nowadays Im not sure my own mother would recognise me

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Derby dales love your pics guys x

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Derby dales love your pics guys x"

Ty

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"The woman in front of me on the bus was on fab as I was on my way to work. She was a stunner and I bottled it, needless to say I keep looking and hopefully she will get on again ??"

I forgot to say, and apologies if I have misunderstood this, but please don't ever pluck up the courage to say or do anything in the real world. I know Mrs ddc would be mortified. Just keep it as a secret fantasy.

Mr ddc

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"The woman in front of me on the bus was on fab as I was on my way to work. She was a stunner and I bottled it, needless to say I keep looking and hopefully she will get on again ??

I forgot to say, and apologies if I have misunderstood this, but please don't ever pluck up the courage to say or do anything in the real world. I know Mrs ddc would be mortified. Just keep it as a secret fantasy.

Mr ddc"

^agree totally.

I'd feel very uncomfortable if anyone approached me like that in public.

Post new Message to Thread