Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Turn Off Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Which type of pics on people's profiles turn you off ?

I know a lot or people slate single guys for excessive cock pics but to be fair that doesn't bother us

For us it's pussy shots. We love a nicely tended tasteful shot but so often there's really close up ugly photos. Think sometimes less can be more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Cocks and pussy close ups. Would rather something else in the shot. We like shots that are a bit less hardcore

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 14:20:21]

over a year ago

"Cocks and pussy close ups. Would rather something else in the shot. We like shots that are a bit less hardcore

"

I agree it is all about the allure and the tease. I don't like the in your face pics

over a year ago

Agreed, hate seeing close ups of a less than desirable p**sy pulled open and hair everywhere. Why would anyone think that is attractive?

over a year ago

I'm having an I can't spell day!!

We go for the more artistic shot personally, leave something to the imagination

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Agreed, hate seeing close ups of a less than desirable p**sy pulled open and hair everywhere. Why would anyone think that is attractive? "

I find close up pics can be sexy

over a year ago

And pics where the room looks a mess, you know like a student does pad with a months worth of clothes thrown around the place.

Makes me wonder if they cant keep a room tidy what chance have they got of being clean elsewhere

over a year ago

No pics put us off or offend us

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha we said the same thing puts us off in a forum post ages back. We are a nightmare for looking at background of pics and tutting at a mess

over a year ago

"Which type of pics on people's profiles turn you off ?

I know a lot or people slate single guys for excessive cock pics but to be fair that doesn't bother us

For us it's pussy shots. We love a nicely tended tasteful shot but so often there's really close up ugly photos. Think sometimes less can be more "

Cream pie shots

Facials

Close up bum hole shots

Close up mangy fanny shots

over a year ago

"Haha we said the same thing puts us off in a forum post ages back. We are a nightmare for looking at background of pics and tutting at a mess"

Haha, I know I'm terrible for it. Just look at them and think god why don't you stop taking pics and tidy your bloody house up! Haha. I'd die if I turned up at someone's for a meet and it was a bomb site, would make them clean up first

Post new Message to Thread